π‡πšπ©π©π² 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 π€πŸπ­οΏ½...

By rai_zk

Katsuki Bakugou (Kachaan) X Female reader Katsuki met a teenage girl when he was five years old, he became f... More

Introduction
HNA 1
HNA 2
HNA 3
HNA 4
HNA 5
HNA 6
HNA 7
HNA 8
HNA 9
HNA 10
HNA 11
HNA 12
HNA 13
HNA 14
HNA 15
HNA 16
HNA 17
HNA 18
HNA 19
HNA 20
HNA 21
HNA 22
HNA 23
HNA 24
HNA 25
HNA 26
HNA 27
HNA 28
HNA 29
HNA 30
HNA 31
HNA 32
HNA 33
HNA 34
HNA 35
HNA 36
HNA 37
HNA 38
HNA 39
HNA 40
HNA 41
HNA 42
HNA 43 (Special Chapter!)
HNA 44
HNA 46
HNA 47
HNA 48
HNA 49
HNA 50
HNA 51
HNA 52
HNA 53
HNA 54
HNA 55
HNA 56
HNA 57
HNA 58
HNA 59
HNA 60
HNA 61
HNA 62
HNA 63
HNA 64
HNA 65
HNA 66
HNA 67
HNA 68
HNA 69
HNA 70
HNA 71
HNA 72

HNA 45

457 18 0
By rai_zk

Katsuki's POV

(Y/N) promised me that she's going to tell me everything but she didn't say when, it's not like I'm curious...

At first i thought it wasn't a big deal but i become curious when Midnight sensei discussed about the historical heroes, Scar.

Who the hell is tear?

Is she really a Villain killer? why did (Y/N) become an immortal? there's so many questions going on in my mind

What the heck is wrong with me-

"Bakugou?"

My thoughts interrupted when (Y/N) called me. I turned to look at her, she's smiling as usual

It's annoying... there's something wrong with me when i'm looking at her smiling.

"(Y/N)-chan, we'll be leaving now" Deku said to (Y/N)

(Y/N) nod at him and pat his head "Take care, tomorrow i'll walk with you guys again"

She said made Deku started to red and nod rapidly "Take care of the both of you" Deku said and walk away.

(Y/N) chuckled and look at me finally "He's red again" (Y/N) talk to herself

Her voice is kinda...tired?

I pick up my bag and started to walk away, as expected to (Y/N) she just followed me.

Once we arrived at the train station, i can see through her eyes that she's really exhausted.

But we didn't do anything much, apparently All Might had an emergency so we didn't had our Hero basic training.

While doing our sssignment in her house, she look like forcing herself to do our assignment.

"Oi, did you get sleep last night?" i decided to speak up and look at her, she look at me and gave me a weak smile

"Yeah, a lot"

She answered and continued doing our assignment, after a few seconds she stood up made me look at her.

"Wait me here, i'll get you a drink" she said but before I can say it's fine she walk away leaving me alone.

I just sighed and continued what I'm doing when suddenly i heard a loud thud coming from the kitchen

*Thud*

I stood up and quickly look at (Y/N) in the kitchen, i saw nobody which made me confused

I walk towards to the refrigerator and finally saw (Y/N) beside it, she's laying in the floor which made my eyes winded

"Dummy!"

I gently shake her body to wake up but i failed, growled at annoyance before carrying her a bridal style.

"(Y/N)-san! Where are you?!"

I heard Kotaro's voice coming from the living room, so i walk heading to the living room to see him

His eyes wides as soon as he saw me holding (Y/N) "What happened?!" he asked me without looking at me

"She fainted"

I answered, i heard him click his tounge and look at her wristwatch, he pick up his phone and started dialing.

"I'm going to call Gra-" before he could finished his sentence, his eyes are started to tear up.

Kotaro slowly put down his phone while his tears are falling down.

Did he just forget that his grandfather is dead...? I think so

"Right, Gramps is dead..." he said looking down before clenching his hand onto fist

I look at (Y/N) before looking at him again "Tch, save your tears for later. we need to do something for (Y/N)"

I said, Kotaro sniffed and wipe his tears before lifting his head up "Hai" he answered.

We are now in (Y/N)'s bedroom, i gently put her down while Kotaro is giving her a blanket.

I can see (Y/N) like she having a nightmare, Kotaro sighed and look at me "(Y/N)-san told me you know that she was immortal"

I look at him and simply nod "Yeah, since I was a kid" I responded, he fixed the blanket for (Y/N)

"I'll tell you why (Y/N) faint" he said and look at me "She's always like that every month" Kotaro started.

I tilt my head to confusion "What do you mean?" I said and put my hands in my pocket.

"Once a month she's gonna be weak or either in pain." my eyes widened hearing those words.

"Right now she's in weak condition meaning her body will be weak for a day. Since morning i know that she's already weak but she keep forcing herself to attend school, that's why right now she fainted for overusing her body even though she weakened, but tommorow she'll be right back to normal" Kotaro explain left me speechless

So this is her once a month? either pain or weak...

(Y/N).

"But what would happen if she's in pain?" i asked made Kotaro eyes winde before looking at (Y/N)

He caress (Y/N)'s hand before answering "(Y/N)-san is not experiencing the pain often, but once she experience the pain... it's so unbearable to watch her or even take care of her"

Kotaro said i look at him curiosly "Why?" I said and remove my hands in my pocket.

"She's screaming in pain...crying and sometimes broked her bed because she punch it, it's pain of course what do you expect"

Kotaro said with a teary eyes and look at me "That's why, i don't know what to do if pain is the one she experiencing right now, i'm not Gramps" he said

With that his tears are finally falling over his cheeks, i clench my jaw and said "But you are the next generation, so you must know what to do"

I said made him look at me in the eyes "Your old man must be like that to you in his first time, so quit crying and just be better"

Just be better, huh? do I really mean it for him...or for myself?

"Bakugou-san" Kotaro said with an awe tone, i clicked my tounge and look away from him.

A mere seconds of silence Kotaro finally speak up "(Y/N)-san is still a human...for me at least"

I look at him surprise "What do you mean?" I asked calmly.

"She's a human onced." Kotaro said and look at me "I know you already knew the legendary group, Scar?" He asked

I nod at him "She is a part of it, she's Tear" he said made my eyes winded.

I knew it.

But why i seem so surprised... i already knew that since midnight discussion

But why i am still surprised?

400 years ago

Since (Y/N) is a kid, her childhood is not really normal like the other kids, she had a very traumatic childhood.

Her parents are both assassin, he also had a older brother who left the home when she was five

Why did her older brother leave their house? because it's a hell.

(Y/N)'s Mom and Dad always trained them to become a killer, (Y/N)'s older brother is still five years old but having a so much training to become a great killer like them

When (Y/N) become three years old, her parents decided to train her right away, because she's a girl and thinking she must be weak.

Once she became five years old, her older brother become missing, leaving (Y/N) alone in their house.

"Mother, Father... I can't take it anymore" (Y/N) said weakly, laying in the floor being electrified.

Her mother become angry and adds more electricity to her "Ahh!!" (Y/N) scream in pain.

Her mother is always want (Y/N) to become strong while her father is just looking at her

He want to save (Y/N) from the training and pain she's been going through but (Y/N)'s father also want her to become strong.

"Father, Mother, I'm home" (Y/N) said as she opened the door "Welcome back" her father greeted.

(Y/N)'s eyes widen being greeted by his father, it's because it's unexpected "Did you kill the person, neatly?"

(Y/N)'s heart broke once she heard her father question but force herself to smile and nod "Yes, without mistake"

She was hoping that her father was want a talk or finally giving her an affection

Her father nod and gave her smile "Good, now back to training." (Y/N) nod and walk away.

For her normal day, she need to kill a person that her mother or her father told her to kill.

At first she thought that was normal for a kid, not until she became seven years old and started reading a books.

She was shocked and scared to herself that at the young age, she already can kill 10 person in one minute.

(Y/N) also want having a friend but her mother and father disagreed to it, making her a total loner.

Some people who's going to visit to their house is just looking at (Y/N) like she was just a animal pet

There was a time (Y/N) ask for a help to other people to save her, but no one would even listen to her

Why?

Cause her parents is an assassin, meaning (Y/N) is also a killer like them. People really hate their family because of the number they've been killed.

They really hate the Family Shi (Death) that some people tried to kill (Y/N)'s parents but can't because of their skills at fighting and help of their quirk

Sometimes she tried to escape but her parents always manage to find her.

"Can... someone save me?"

Every night (Y/N) will look at the moon and pray that she can escape.

There a times (Y/N) will intensely look at the knife and thinking if she can kill herself, but she's always failing.

And the wound would become a new scar every time, she tries to kill herself because her parents would always take her to the best doctor, that's why she gave up and accepted her fate.

"(Y/N), You're not strong enough!" (Y/N)'s Father yelled while she was drinking a posion.

Yes poison, (Y/N) can even mannage to drink a poison but not the strong one, the normal poison.

"Too slow" (Y/N)'s mom said as (Y/N) trying to attack her mother. They were doing a combat training.

Day by day, (Y/N) started to become emotionless, she even forgot to become a happy or should i say... she didn't even experience to be happy or the feeling of it.

Her eyes started to become scary, it's like a fury eyes can kill you right away that you can't even imagine a seven years old little girl had a scary eyes.

She doesn't know how to become happy, all her know is to kill. Killing for her is just a normal habit

Unlike other children holding a toy but for (Y/N) knife, blade and poison is her toy.

"Nii-chan, where are you?" (Y/N) said while looking at the beautiful sky. "How did you escape here?"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
10.6K 421 32
black fem reader X katsuki Bakugou Y/N is a girl who lives with her 23 year old brother in japan, she gets inspired by her favorite hero Mirko and d...
221K 7.7K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
62.8K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...