CᴏᴀᴄʜS̸ʜᴏʏo̸ ( rewrite On Ano...

By SimplyLev

crossover of knb and hq. hinata x everyone, hinata x gom and alot more crossovers. one word to discribe this... More

Basketball team (edited)
hinata's background
chapter 2
not a chapter
chapter 3
not a chapter, again
chapter 4
sorry
chapter 5
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢
chapter 11
happy new year!
chapter 12
A/N IMPORTANT
you guys decide
published it

chapter 7

3.8K 101 19
By SimplyLev

NO ONE'S POV

The next day they we're kind of late because hinata forgot to set the alarm so they had to just make a toast while dressing up.

Kageyama yelled at hinata but hinata just ignored it, ( like the bad bitch he is ).

Both of them we're punished, they had to run laps, kageyama was complaining but hinata was just smiling.

"Oi, kageyama race you, if I win you'll have to buy me meat buns" said hinata with a sly smirk.

"Ohh, your on boke if I win you'll have to but me a milk" said kageyama who was preparing.

"They never change" said suga, all of them agrees.

tsukishima was just in the corner of the gym not giving a fu€k of what's happening.

TIME SKIP

bought you by Not doing a video about a month now

HINATA'S POV

'I hope everyone passed' I thought

I actually had 78% which I wasn't really surprised, I wonder how bakayama did in his test.

'I bet I got higher grades than him' I thought, and I put a smirk on.

I was infront of the gym and then.....

I heard some screaming, I think that was tanaka-san and noya-san.

I entered the gym anyways, I saw enoshita-san beating tanaka-san and noya-san.

the other second years watching.

'What's wrong and why are the second years holding their laugh' I thought.

"Tanaka-san, noya-san what happened" I asked as I saw how they had a huge bump on their head.

"OUR DEAR KOHAI SAVE US" screamed tanaka-san and noya-san.

"YOU DAMN COWARD GET OUT HERE, STOP HIDING BEHIND HINATA DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TEACH YOU AND BOTH OF YOU BARELY PASSED" screamd enoshita-san.

Then the third years got here and then they stoped the fight.

both noya-san and tanaka-san hide behind the third years and then daichi-san yelled at them and make them ran laps.

Soon the other's got here and the managers announced our grades.

Still all of them couldn't believe that I got 78%, exept the managers, the coach, takeda sensei, and kageyama.

I can see the look on their faces, the face are saying 'he cheated.'

"Ok everyone, do the things that was written on your paper" said coach ukai.

"Hai" said everyone, exept for me.

"Hey, that's not fair I don't have one
(○` 3′○)" I said.

"WHAT" yelled everyone.

after that they calmed down
=_=

"so your telling us that all this week hinata dosen't have that kind of training" said daichi-san.

"yes" said coach ukai.

"boke, why didn't you told us" said kageyama.

"umm, well" I said as I sweatdrop.

*sigh"hinata just show them your real strenght" said coach ukai.

"hai hai" I said.

I grabed the ball and use a little strengt, I spiked the ball like bam, and it hit the floor and then it poped and ther was a huge crack on the floor(he didn't go high up when he jumped he just did his normal jump )

there was a ten seconds silence.

"umm, are all of you good" I asked, I saw coach ukai trying to hold his laugh I mean I also have to admit it, they're faces we're priceless.

"WHAT" screamd everyone also the managers and also takeda sensei.

"is there something wrong " I asked.

"b-boke hinata boke" kageyama stuterd~(*+﹏+*)~

"ye-" I was about to say and someone interupting me.

"OUR DEAREST KOHAI, WHAT WAS THAT" screamd tanaka-san and noya-san.

After that

"So your telling me that is not even your full strength" daichi-san said.

"Yes" I said.

Everyone was surprised even coach ukai.

*sigh"ok everyone get to moving, and you just seat right next to me" said coach ukai, and so I sat next to him.

The others did not notice that I was the one observing them but the managers did help I also teach then how to see through the players so it will be easy when i'm not around.

After that everyone went home, hinata couldn't sleep because he was existed, and the he slept but he forgot to set his alarm.

Friday
Exactly 5:03 am
In front of the gym.

NO ONE'S POV

"Where is hinata, he's the only one missing" said coach ukai.

*sigh "that boke probably forgot to set his alarm" said kageyama who has a tick mark on.

"Was that the reason the king and his queen got late yesterday" said tsukishima who was smirking.

"Tsk, shut up you salty fry" said kageyama then turned away blushing while covering his face.

*sigh "everyone just get on the bus" said coach ukai who was thinking that what would hinata react if they left him.

"But what about hinata" said sugawara, while trying to clam the two idiots.

"Don't worry he'll be there and I'll message him" said coach ukai "ok little brats get in" added coach ukai.

"Hai" said everyone.

HINATA'S POV

I just woke up and I checked the time it was 5:35 'wait I'm late' then I decided to check my phone, surprisingly I had 38 missed calls and one massage the massage said 'you we're late, we already left just ride one of your vehicles I know you have one there' the massage was sent 15 minutes ago I quickly grabbed my bag and bush my teeth and grabbed a toest and then go to the underground basement and quickly ride one of my babies.

The bag was already packed with colthes.

This is what he was wearing.

His helmet.

His motorcycle.

From: pinterest

His clothes we're a little tight but for him it was comfortable, his body was a little feminine, and right now it was showing.

He always wears baggy clothes so it doesn't show.

And that motorcycle right there is only 100 around the world, he is taking care of all his vehicles like his own child, because it was from his grandparents, mostly his grandfather.

He road on it, and decided to go on a shortcut (I don't know if there is a shortcut through it so blep)

- your's truly is out, yeet

Words: 1033

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 101 11
This story is purely TPN crossovers! I won't update regularly. Each story will vary in length, so some may be shorter or longer than others If you wa...
1.1M 48.3K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
239K 6.4K 206
mostly our lil tangerine x hqboys [ pics ft message au by me] former title; >>hinata meow meow
286 12 6
"Who are you?" After Sakusa Kiyoomi gets in a bad accident and loses his memories Atsumu miya has to help him piece them back together, but he's run...