Loving A Swan (Completed)

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts... More

Finding Amara
Moving to Forks
Weeks & Months🔞
Cast: Twilight
A Week before Bella
Return of Bella🔞
Brother Dear
The Cullen's
Edward's MIA🔞
Edward's Returns
Field Trips & La Push
Sunny Days🔞
She knows about us?
Meeting the Family
Baseball ⚾️
Nothing but Trouble
Aftermath
Prom Problems!
Summer Time
CAST: NEW MOON
Birthday Wishes🎂🔞
Shattered Hearts💔🔞
Feeling Empty
My Missing Piece 🧩
Amara's Home🔞
Bella's Problem
If I can't... You can't!
Human, Vampires and Wolves
True Colors
Bella's Mistake
Tyler Awake
Back to a normal life?🔞
Demanding Much?
The Lost Sister!
Cast: Eclipse
Don't just Don't!
Victoria's Coming back
Truth
New vampire... New Game
As they truly are🔞
Graduation
Training
It's only for one day! Right?
The Battle
Victoria and Riley
Amara meets the guard
Where I came from
What lies could be told
The truth will hurt
Enough of this...
Cast: Breaking Dawn
The Volturi
Marry Me?
Pre Wedding
I DO!
Labor Pains
It all makes sense!
Here comes Trouble!
No Reason part one
No Reason part two
Forks 🔞
The Pack
Wannbe Brides
Wish to forget
Bonds
Panic
Home
A new Princess
Death comes for us all
THE END
Thank You💓
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

Dark Days in the Pack

16.4K 343 11
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"Ok, someone care to explain what is going on?" Tyler asks, looking really confused at all of us, mostly his girlfriend Amara.

"I will start." I say looking from Tyler to Amara with a small smile. "As you know we are wolves... No werewolves." I say and he nods his head. "A little over a year ago I was the first one to phase, making me the alpha... I phased due to the Cullen's living here. And as you may know we are natural sworn enemies. Now the Cullen's and the tribe have a treaty that goes back to like the 40's. Basically it states that they can not enter tribal land and that they can not bite a human." I say and Tyler looks angry at me.

"Just listen Tyler. Before you start yelling at us." Paul says with a smug smirk. Tyler nods his head in understanding.

"Ok so a little over a year ago I phased. Amara found me in the woods... Mid-change." I say looking at Amara with a small smile. "She told me to give into my body shifting. That it would hurt less and that she would not hurt me... She stayed on her side of the treaty line. Once I had phased she stayed with me until Harry and Old Quil found us. After I phased back to my human form she handed Harry a blanket she had so I could cover myself up." I say with a small chuckle.

"Once I was back in this form." I say gesturing to myself. "She told us that she was not a full vampire and that she has never tasted human blood and never planned on ever tasting human blood." I say a big smile at Amara. "Now not long after you left for football camp... I imprinted... Do you know what that means?" I ask, looking at Tyler, who shakes his head no. "Ok so it is kind of like the mate bond you and Amara have. But we will be whatever our imprint needs... If they only want to be friends then we will be friends... Do you understand?" I say/ask while looking at Tyler.

"Yeah... It is not just about being with that person in a romantic way but whatever they need." Tyler says and I nod my head.

"Yes. Now as you know I was dating Leah Clearwater. After I phased I stayed with her for almost six months and I broke up with her because my anger wasn't getting any easier to control. Well when Emily came to visit her family here in La Push I imprinted on her. The downfall is that she is Leah's cousin. Me and Emily got into an argument and I ended up phasing in front of her and hurt her. Luckily for me Amara was in the woods and heard Emily's scream. She got Emily back to my place and called Harry for help." I say with a sad look to my face.

"Wait but she isn't allowed on your land?" Tyler asks, looking at me shocked. I hold up my hand and stop him.

"At that point I didn't care if she was on tribal land as long as she helped Emily." I say smiling at Amara. "Which she did. And I will be forever grateful." I say looking at Tyler. "After Harry and Old Quil got her to the hospital they came looking for me. They had told me how Amara used magic to stop the bleeding and cleaned the wound. The whole time holding her breath. They also said that if Amara didn't act so fast that Emily would have bleed out." I say a little bit of anger in my voice. I hate that I hurt my imprint. Tyler is rubbing his face with his hands.

"OK! I'm up next!" Paul says with a laugh.

"OH! God?" Tyler says as he looks at me and sighs. I just laugh at him.

"It's not what you think... I didn't hit on her or anything." I say as Jared and Sam laugh.

"Ok! So I was the next to phase making me Sam's beta. Or second in command." I say rolling my eyes at Tyler who looks shocked. "On the day I first phase I had gotten into a fight with one of the many girls I have been seeing. She said that she was pregnant and that it was mine. Now I knew for a fact that it wasn't mine cause she had only ever given me head." I say with a cocky smirk as Tyler now rolls his eyes at me.

"You better get like six std tests before you do anything with your imprint." Tyler says pointing at me as Jared falls to the ground laughing. Amara is just shaking her head at me. I glare at all of them.

"Anyways... I walked out into the woods not really knowing where I was headed. When I started to phase. Amara and Sam weren't far away and heard me screaming. I was just over the treaty line... In Cullen territory. Sam crossed over and with the help of Amara got me back over in tribal territory. So it would not affect the treaty. After I phased and Amara was still on our land I got mad and tried to attack her..." I said, waiting for Tyler to yell at me. But when I looked at him, he looked really pale.

"Now he didn't get to her... As I stepped in the way and stopped him." Sam says looking from me to Tyler who still looks pale. "Once I got him to calm down I had Amara go to my house and get him a pair of shorts... since I knew she wouldn't hurt Emily." Sam says as I chuckle at what happened next.

"After she got back... I wasn't covered up and she may or may not have gotten a full view of my cock!" I say with a laugh as Amara mutters something about wolves and nudity. Now Tyler looks pissed. "It's not like I meant for her to see anything." I say with a laugh as Amara goes red.

"By the way I only saw your butt... Thank god!" Amara says with a pointed finger at me.

"Anyways a few days later I went with Sam to get some herbs from Amara. I had been deep in thought when we arrived here at the treaty line and Amara asked if we could talk. I stayed behind as Sam left to go take care of Emily. Amara, knowing that we are best friends, wanted to make sure I was ok... Asked me what was wrong." I say with a small smile to Amara. "I hope you know you have one amazing girl. To care so much about your friends even if we are enemies." I say punching Tyler in the arm.

"I had told her about what had happened before I phased and she said being the granddaughter of a doctor... That I should ask for her to take a test with someone I could trust to make sure that she was in fact pregnant and that if she was that I should then ask for a DNA test to make sure that the baby is indeed mine. Since I don't have any friends that are girls I asked if Amara would help me with this. She agreed and as it turns out the chick is not pregnant and was saying that she was so I would not dump her." I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

"OK! Jared you are up..." Tyler says with a loud sigh as he throws his hands in the air.

"Will mine is pretty easy as you know my mom has been sick and my little sister doesn't know what is going on. I had been having a hard time with managing time with the pack and helping take care of my sister when my mom can't. Paul had suggested that I do something nice for the two of them but I had no clue what to do." I say looking at Tyler with a smile.

"Now I still haven't met Amara at this time. Emily suggested that I talk with Amara cause she always had good ideas when it comes to family." I say with a smile. "So Sam called her up. I thought we would meet her at the treaty line since she is a Cullen... Nope I was wrong. About 10 minutes later Amara comes walking in the pack house like she is one of us and sits down next to Emily." I say with a laugh.

"I was shocked at first until Paul slapped the back of my head and glared at me. I asked her what she thought I should do just to show my mom and sister that they are still important to me. To which she said even the smallest thing will show just how much I care about them... Now that didn't help me out that much." I say with a small playful glare at Amara.

"So I told him even a little note in their lunch will show them that you love that and that they are important to you... Don't overthink it, start out small and just remind them that you are there for them." Amara said with a smile and a kiss to Tyler's check.

"Ok so let me get this straight you are ok with my girlfriend being a vampire?" Tyler asks as we all nod. "Ok now please don't get mad and freak out but... I want to be turned... I want to be with her forever. Not just until I die." Tyler says as we all nod our heads again.

"Tyler we know... And that is why we are telling you our stories and that Amara is not a threat to us or our people. Amara has also said that she will wait until the time is right." Sam says with a sad smile. "We have all agreed that we are ok with you turning when the time is right!" Sam says, looking only at Tyler. I was happy that we could still keep our best friend in our lives and that he had an amazing girl that loved him so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 10.6K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
88.6K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
58K 1.2K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
2.8K 79 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...