quirk malfunctions

By tokoyama_thebirdyboy

mha drawing.. what if the quirks backfired?? More

aoyama
request
denki
kirishima (could be seen as kiribaku)
aziawa (with the erasermic ship)
my failed shigaraki
asui( messy but it's still her)
Momo ...
hizashi/ present mic
urakaka+ eraser quirk glitch
hagakura (?)
shinsou
eri
Sero... I'm sorry
ayoama but a bit better

Dabi/touya todoroki... 😭

256 6 0
By tokoyama_thebirdyboy

I'm going to cry, I'm so sorry for what I did to Dabi . Also yes he is nude, do you really think his clothes could stand that hot of heat under them???

The black parts on his skin is 3derge burns.

Also also this is as he is battling endevour after he exposed him and came out as touya

Dabi was about to use his father's out attack against him when his own flames covered his body, melting/burning away his clothes.  The look on his face was just like that day, pure terror and pain, he cried blood as he couldn't cry normal tears, but those to evaporated.

Dabi's bright blue eyes looked up at his father as he fell to his knees.

This was all on the news, so Rei could be watching from the hospital, natsou and shoto from school and fuyumi from work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
377K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
358K 21.3K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...