SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ

4.1K 79 48
By -ADOREMARAIS

IT WAS THE USUAL GUESTS THAT HAD ATTENDED THE SWAY BOYS HOME AS ELIZA TURNED UP ALONGSIDE RILEY, NESSA AND KIO. upon entering the home, eliza was immediately pulled into a hug from addison, the two girls hugging like they hadn't seen eachother in ages.

even though they literally saw one another yesterday.

after hugging the girl, the two girls that came in with eliza said goodbye to kio, the boy giving riley a quick kiss before disappearing to see the boys.

"please tell me riley told you our plan?" eliza whispered to addison, the girl nodding her head as she took a sip of her drink.

"yes yes yes! the rest of the girls are hiding outside away from the boys, they haven't come over yet." addison commented, grabbing the three girls hand, the four now making their way outside, successfully avoiding the group of boys.

eliza felt a tinge of guilt in her bones as she walked past kio and noah, the two boys having not seen her, but she heard the two boys ask where the girls were in fact was, as the newest member of the sway house had yet to see eliza since her return.

"okay I'm not normally one to back out of amazing plans, but i so want to give becky a hug." eliza said, addison laughing at the name she had given noah.

walking outside, the rest of the girl group had welcomed the four as they enjoyed each others company, with all of them present, of which had not been possible since eliza and the girls exchanged their Christmas gifts.

"surprised you aren't with bryce yet addison." charli commented, addison rolling her eyes as she took a sip of her drink.

"same goes to you charli, considering you and chase stick to eachother like clue."

riley and eliza let out a laugh, to which made the rest of the girls laugh also, as addison flipped off the youngest member of the group.

shouts from outside the house caught the girls attention, kio, noah and quinton making themselves visible as they walked outside. eliza caught noah's eyes, the two exchanging smiles, Eliza's less evident to the girls as she was adamant on completing the challenge riley had put on place.

"um, I'm going to go get myself a drink, any of you guys want anything?" eliza asked the group, nessa and avani asking if she could get them a drink, the rest of the girls happy and preoccupied with their drinks currently in their hands.

eliza got up from the chair she had found, leaving her group of friends to head inside the sway home, where the main events of the party were occurring. kio, noah and quinton saw bryce's younger sister enter the house, kio instantly going into protective friend mode, when he realised she was just getting the girls drinks, his panic quickly disappearing.

noah and quinton coincidentally needed a top up of their drinks, so the three boys headed back into the house. it may have looked like the three boys were following eliza as they two entered the kitchen behind her.

feeling something or someone pat her shoulder, eliza turned her head around at some speed, the feeling of becoming light headed filling her mind as griffin stood before her.

"i haven't seen you in like ages, I've started to get bored of bullying instead of you." scoffing at the boys words, eliza gave the eldest sway member a shove, a laugh escaping his lips.

as she drew into conversation with griffin, the plan of avoiding the boys was thrown back into Eliza's head, the girl deciding that she couldn't ignore the boys, especially griffin, quinton or blake as they were the three that she hadn't spoken a lot to compared to the others since having returned home from both her trip with Jaden and the Christmas trip.

the sounds of her brother voice becoming more clear meant only one thing, he was about to enter the kitchen. and he wasn't alone.

in walked the boyfriend, followed with anthony, all of which were happy to see eliza standing in the kitchen with griffin.

"there's the little bitch I've been looking everywhere for!" bryce shouted, eliza sucking her lips, a thin line forming as her brother walked over, pulling her into his arms.

"you know you could be a little nicer to me you know." eliza mumbled as she pulled away from her brothers hug, pinching his arm, resulting in a yelp to escape his mouth.

"i would have been if you and your girlfriends hadn't come up with the plan to ignore us."

"Uh-what? what you on about?"

"how dumb do you think we are liza?" bryce asked his sister, the girl raising an eyebrow as she took a sip of her drink.

"on a scale?" Bryce nodded his head. "brycey-boy you are the top of the scale, you absolute dumb fucker."

incoming iMessage

xoxo gossip girls

bad bleep
Eliza you dumb bitch where are you

Dixie who
Addison why are you texting the group chat
why don't you just go find her

bad bleep
hush

the cooler hall
on behalf of Eliza. I would to congratulate you girls
for thinking of such a great plan

but unfortunately we outsmarted you

ha!

bad bleep
bryce get the fuck off Eliza's phone

queen charli
girl go get your boyfriend

avani baby
alright charli - same can be said to you
go find chase

the cooler hall
do you guys not like eachother or what

lil nessa
and you think your smart Bryce?

Whose gonna break it to him

riley babe
Addison can

bad bleep
whose not to say eliza already hasn't told
him that

the cooler hall
i did tell him that

AFTER FINDING OUT THE BOYS KNEW THE GIRLS PLAN ALL ALONG, THE GROUP OF GRILS DECIDED IT WOULDN'T BE WORTH IT CARRYING ON WITH THE PLAN, INSTEAD DROPPING IT ALL TOGETHER. that didn't stop the girls from staying together most of the night however, as not one of them wanting to ditch their girl friends for their partners.

sisters before misters as they always say.

after finding eliza in the kitchen, jaden had given the girl a kiss hello, before allowing her to go back off to meet her friends, the boy making the girl promise to find him before the countdown, him wanting to see her as soon as it became the new year.

she of course agreed to the promise, the couple even full agreeing it with a pinkie promise, of which was initiated by eliza, the girl loving the use of a pinkie promise to show her dedication to the promise at hand.

it was currently eleven o'clock, an hour until the end of twenty-nineteen, and the beginning of twenty-twenty. and wasn't eliza excited for what the new year was to bring.

having had too many drinks to celebrate the end of the year, eliza was currently sitting with her feet in the pool, enjoying the breeze and somewhat quietness compared to the inside of the home.

"wanted a break i see?"

the girl jumped in response to the words being said beside her, eliza hadn't noticed someone had joined her, a smile appearing onto her face.

"it's all gone straight to my head." eliza confessed, the girls head feeling a little foggy after the alcohol consumption, her head resting on her best friends shoulder, as he wrapped her arm around her.

"why aren't you with riley?" eliza questioned kio, the two looking out, ignoring the shouting and cheering coming from inside the house as it sounded like bryce was winning a game of beer pong.

surprisingly.

"oh i was, but she made me come out here and make sure you were okay." kio confessed, eliza smiling at the kind gesture of riley, the two becoming very close since she had began to see kio, now classing riley as one of her best friends.

meaning her two best friends were dating one another.

and eliza could be more happy to be on team kiley.

a cold breeze ran through eliza, resulting in a shiver to occur, catching kio's attention as he lifted the girls head off his shoulder.

"this is when you need jaden to come and be a good boyfriend and provide you with a hoodie." eliza laughed as she kicked her feet under the water, the coldness of the pool probably not helping the cold breeze she was feeling.

"well i guess i am a good boyfriend then."

a voice coming from behind the two teenagers caught their attention, both of them turning around to see jaden standing before them, towering over the two sitting teenagers, a jumper in hand.

"and i don't want to third wheel." kio announced, giving his best friend a kiss on the head, not a rare occurrence for the two, as they did that, often followed by the ruffling of each others hair.

and now was no exception.

eliza ruffled kio's hair, the two letting out laughs as kio proceeded to leave eliza with her boyfriend, as he entered back inside. eliza decided to bring her feet out of the water, crossing her legs as jaden came into her view, the boy sitting next to her.

handing the girl one of his favourite jumpers, eliza give him a quick kiss before placing on said jumper, the heat instantly radiating off her. Jaden scooted back  away from the side of the pool, eliza doing the same, allowing jaden to bring his girlfriend into his arms, her back resting on his legs, the girl looking up at him.

"have i told you have gorgeous you look tonight?"

"oh gosh no jaden, no cringe please." jaden gasped, him turning his head away from the girl, to which just resulted in her laughing.

the two proceeded to sit there, enjoying each others company, before moving back inside to surround themselves with the group, as the countdown neared.

eliza smiled at her friends, all her girlfriends standing with their partners, either dancing and enjoying the music, or seeing who can drink shots better.

of which that consisted of Bryce and Addison, and Eliza and Jaden.

the feeling of the room becoming crowded as everyone that attended the party merged together in one room, eliza feeling a slight anxiety to the amount of people in the room, her social anxiety showing through that barely anyone knew about.

jaden did however know about this, sensing the change in the girls breathing rate, so the boy did what he knew best.

gave his girlfriend a cuddle.

wrapping his arms around her waist, eliza was now standing infront her jaden, her back leaning against his chest as he rested his head on top of hers, every so often planting a kiss on top to help soothe her.

the two stood like that, the rest of the party quieting down as josh turned on the large tv, of which could have been a mini theatre tv, the picture showing New York City, the infamous countdown commencing.

shouting down from ten, the whole mass of people of whom attended the party grew very vocal as they counted down, eliza grabbing her phone out of Jaden's back pocket, quickly unlocking it.

upon reaching one, the first thing that jaden did was give his girl a kiss, a longer one than usual at that. eliza smiling through the kiss as cheers could be heard around her, the sway boys and girls enjoying their time with their couples, blake and noah being the only singletons at this moment in time.

leaving them to continue the party, bringing it back up to party standards, starting with another game of beer pong.

"happy new year mama." jaden mumbled against eliza'a lips, the girl smiling before giving her boyfriend another kiss, her arms finding their way around his neck, as she had turned around to face him during the countdown.

"happy new year j."

eliza posted a tiktok

happy new year!
@jadenhossler

5.3m likes
102.8k comments
29.8k shares

@user1- JELIZA JELIZA

@jadenhossler- 🤍

@brycehall- cuties

@kiocyr- what when did you take this!?
@eliza- during the countdown you idiot

@fan82- jeliza is officially live and thriving

@fan6- it's only the first day of the year, but jeliza have made 2020

@fan2- they are so cute 🥺

@fan1- 🥰🥰🥺

@user652- i want a jaden

@fan8- im betrayed- i didn't get a Jaden for Christmas

@fan3- my heart 🥰

@hater6- fucking die

@fan3- people hating are just jealous

@hater3- hope you have a shit year

@fan9- i want jeliza to make 2020 the best ever
@eliza- think we've got off to a good start?

@fan0- can you imagine their kids!?!
@eliza- no, no babies

@fan38- i need riley and eliza to make a tiktok

@rileyhubatka- GO QUEEN YOU LOOK SO HAPPY
@eliza- YOU MAKE ME HAPPY QUEENIE

AUTHORS NOTE
hiya

300k reads in this story? what in the actual f-
i love you all and thank you for even taking time to read this story and loving it so much

Enough of the sappy shite but i do appreciate you guys 🥺🥺

n e whore

so 2020 is happening in the story

not sure if I'm that cruel to myself or you guys to write about corona because that's just a no

so 2020 won't have corona? i don't know yet. It probably won't cause like i said i haven't got the balls to write about corona and post it to you guys without feeling a certain way

n e whore
just like to say! Thank you for everyone who reported the account i had mentioned in an update i posted last night,

The accounts been deleted thank goodness!

i hope none of you guys were affected by these sick people with their ideas of a joke.

i hope you guys had or are having a good Sunday, and i hope you guys have an amazing week,

I'll be at home again because year 13 at my school aren't going back in this week, so more updates once more!

I've wrote so much in this authors note holy shite

if you guys made this far, follow me 😉 and check out my other stories such as my new Vinnie hacker story, and yeah.

love you guys bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 211 28
" 𝒊'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅" this story starts at part 53! its for people who already read the first 52 parts on m...
258K 2.9K 61
you are just a normal girl that met him at the right time and he loved you with everything. do you love him the same though? started: april 12, 2020...
75K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...
265K 2.2K 66
~Completed~ In which a teenage girl moves to LA with her childhood best friend. Her childhood best friend just so happens to be the sister of Bryce H...