SECRET. . . hossler ✓

-ADOREMARAIS द्वारा

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... अधिक

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

4K 79 24
-ADOREMARAIS द्वारा

THE APARTMENT OF ELIZA HALL WAS QUIET AS IT PASSED TEN O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING, THE GIRL SLEEPING AWAY THE LAST DAY OF 2019. after a successful shopping trip with nessa and riley, eliza had spent the rest of the evening sleeping after returning home.

it felt weird at first for the girl to be sleeping in her bed without jaden beside her, or having the shouts of her brother or other boys in the home. but instead, she slept in silence, the faint sounds of Jaden heavily breathing beside her not being there.

eliza was not planning on waking up anytime soon, well that was until she heard knocking coming from her front door.

'maybe if i ignore them, they'll go away'

thinking her thought process worked, eliza snuggled back into her pillow, about to close her eyes, when knocking was heard once again.

"for fuck sake!" eliza groaned, throwing her duvet off her, the girl throwing on a jumped, of which was actually jaden's, as she walked out of her bedroom, heading straight for the front door of her apartment.

ready to shout out at the person standing before bed, eliza opened the door, a smile instantly appearing on her face, the anger disappearing.

"hi."

"my kio bear!"

kio laughed as he caught the girl running into his arms, the two swaying back and forth, kio managing to walk inside eliza's apartment with the girl wrapped around him.

from the outside world, and to eliza's nosey neighbours, it probably looked like the girl was being a cheat, meeting her secret lover from the way she greeted kio. but that was just how the two rolled.

the two could act like a couple, with no romantic feelings involved, even more so now that both parts of the duo were taken. the two teenagers even deciding that they were soulmates.

the platonic kind of course.

and well, no one could argue with that.

"how come you came over now?" eliza asked her best friend as she dropped down, her feet now touching the floor. kio shrugged his shoulders as he watched eliza walk past him, closing her apartment door. "well you do know why you came here mr kio cyr, don't act dumb with me now."

"soitotallywanttodofacemasksbutrileywasbusyand-"

"wo-woah there cowboy, say that again but at a normal speed please." kio laughed as the two sat down on eliza's sofa, the teenager placing his bag down beside him.

"i totally want to do face masks right now, but Riley's busy and couldn't do them with me, so i thought what perfect time to do it with eliza, of whom i haven't seen for the last week."

"so technically i was your second choice because Riley was busy."

"well she is my girlfriend liza." kio mumbled, scratching the back of his neck as he was currently receiving the look from his best friend.

"i prioritise you more than jaden." eliza whispered, a frown appearing on her face as she wanted to guilt trip kio, to which it did not work on the teenager.

"and that's supposed to make me feel bad?"

"i hate you kio cyr."

"i know you do, now let's do face masks."

elizahall posted a photo

liked by, Brycehall, taylerholder and 1,723,558 others

are we cool yet?

tagged: kiocyr

view all 12,894 comments...

@fan1- THE FRIENDSHIP I LIVE FOR

@kiocyr- we are cool

@jadenhossler- never thought i would be jealous of kio what
  @kiocyr- hehe deal with it mr. Hossler

@fan7- kio and Eliza? keliza?
  @user71- better bet a friend ship name

@hater1- slag

@hater842- die

@brycehall- getting ready for the best party of the year i see
  @elizahall- it's the only party left of the year

@hater028- no one fucking likes you

@fan6- why are people hating on eliza wtaf

@fan5- she does not deserve hate
   @hater9- she does deserve all the hate

@rileyhubatka- my two faves
   @elizahall- i love you more than kio🥺
     @rileyhubatka- ilym too, don't tell me 🥺🤫

@fan629- RILEY AND ELIZA ARE BETTER THAN HER AND KIO
   @fan9- as much as i want to agree, i can't🤔

@user501- jaden is quaking in his boots
  @kiocyr- he wishes he was me
   @jadenhossler- you wish kio

@fan4- KIO AND ELIZA= BEST DUO EVER

"ELIZA ARE YOU READY TO GO?" kio shouted to his best friend as he sat infront of her tv, waiting for eliza to finish getting changed. after having their face mask session, to which turned into a full on pamper session, whilst watching some iconic films.

mean girls and clueless.

both requested by kio himself.

when watching mean girls, eliza realised how much kio loved the films, when both quoted the infamous part of the films where the cliques were described in the cafeteria.

after watching the two films, it was now mid afternoon, heading towards five o'clock, the two teenagers having gotten ready, nessa and riley coming over in the next twenty minutes for the four teenagers to go to the sway house together.

eliza sighed as she stood in front of her bedroom mirror, the girl patting down her dress, as she felt herself frown at the dress. for some odd reason, eliza was not feeling it today, even though she has had the best day with kio, the two having one of the best friend days they've ever had, eliza wasn't ready to socialise with people, let alone going to a party.

"hey," eliza jumped as she saw kio standing at her bedroom door, leaning against the frame, a small smile sprawled across his face. "you okay?"

"yeah, I'm fine kiobear."

"don't lie to me now tinkerbelle, you can't lie to me." eliza laughed at the nickname kio had taken from her mother, but using the correct name as Lisa preferred to call eliza 'tinkerbella' instead of 'tinkerbelle'.

"i don't just feel good."

"is my eliza feeling self-conscious even though she shouldn't be because she is an absolute angel, of who is so pretty, and I'm allowed to call you that and not be classed as hitting on you because that's disgusting as your like a sister to me." kio and eliza laughed at one another as he walked over to his best friend, engulfing her into his arms, the two swaying back and forth.

"you are an absolute legend mr cyr." eliza mumbled into the boys chest, the girl sniffling so she wouldn't result in crying.

"and so are you, now." kio pulled back, the girl looking up to him, eliza making a funny face at her bestfriend, the two letting out laughs. "you better work it sis, because you are looking so good right now, jaden doesn't know what's going to hit him."

"and this is why i love you."

"eliza hall loves me? even though a few hours ago she said she hated me? woah."

eliza scoffed at kio's words, smacking his chest, resulting in him letting out a laugh. the two had stopped hugging, eliza looking back in the mirror, now feeling somewhat more comfortable after hearing kio's attempt at a mini pep talk, to which did actually help the girl.

"let's go and have the best party to end the year off shall we?"

"and my best friend is back." eliza smiled as she held her hand out to kio, the two giving one another high fives.

AUTHORS NOTE:
hi hi😌

shortish chapter and it isn't my best work, but i kind of missed eliza and kio content

so i gave it to you guys :)

i hope you guys are having or have had a great Friday, I'm currently being nostalgic and watching Dan and Phil games, and it's making me feel like a sort of way

n e whore

i love you guys, and like i said ^ hope you have the best day today, tomorrow and the best weekend.

stay safe 😘

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

81.3K 1.4K 17
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱....𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐱 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
196K 3.5K 60
"no need to pretend she got a little bit of drama with her friends" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* OPEN TO READ MORE! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ WARNING: sexual scenes/references use...
170K 2.8K 27
♐︎♒︎𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩�...
Summer with swayLA K<3 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

622K 8.5K 95
Anthony's little sister is forced to spend the summer with the sway boys but doesn't want to go. She insists on not making friends with the boys and...