I Will Never Be Satisfied...

By intergalactic_xinnit

Vanessa breaks up with Lin thinking he cheated on her with Groffsauce. Lin is upset and goes to the Rodgers t... More

Chapter 1: The Break Up
Chapter 2: Helpless
Chapter 3: You Know Where To Find Me
Chapter 4: A Walk In The Woods
Chapter 5: Love, It Can Be Described In So Many Ways...
Chapter 6: May I Have This Dance?
Just a random A/N :P
Another A/N..... :P
Chapter 7: WHAT THE FU-
Chapter 8: Can We Talk...?
Chapter 9: It's Time...
Chapter 10: Starlight... Star Bright...
A/N.... again... sorry lol
Chapter 11: I'm Colddddddd!!
Chapter 12: Clean Ups and Hoodie Obsessions (pt 1)
Chapter 13: Clean Ups and Hoodie Obsessions (Pt 2)
Chapter 14: Clean Ups And Hoodie Obsessions (pt 3)
Chapter 15: Surprise!
Chapter 16: Right... Tomorrow...
Hi.... (A/N)
Chapter 17: Let Me Explain-
Chapter 18: In The Eye Of A Hurricane
Chapter 19: Take a Break
Chapter 20: Show Me How To Say No To This
Chapter 21: Nobody Needs To Know...
Chapter 22: Happy Hamil-ween!(Part 1)
Chapter 23: Happy Hamil-ween! (Part 2)
Chapter 25: When Will You Learn that He Is Your Legacy?
Chapter 26: Overwhelm Them With Honesty
Chapter 27: Merry Hamilmas! (part 1)
Chapter 28: Stay Alive
Chapter 29: Merry Hamilmas! (part 2)
Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 24: Burn

221 8 42
By intergalactic_xinnit

Hey hey hey! Welcome back to another chapter of Grofflin! Things are gonna get intense in this episo-- chapter, so get your tissues and ice cream... you're gonna need it. A Christmas special is coming soon. And that is going to be one of the final chapters. This story is going to get wrapped up in about the first or second week of January.

hOWEVER! Don't be sad! After spring cleaning is finished, a new story is coming! I have dropped a few hints but here is 1 more:

-This story has TWO yes- TWO ships combined! One is a Hamilcast ship... the other is a Hamilton ship.

Sooo yea. Plz don't yell at me. I promise there will be about 10-12 more chapters before the end. (THAT'S PLENTY)

I'm legit writing this on Google Docs on my Chromebook during Chemistry class so please excuse me if you find any notes about the periodic table randomly in here.

Enjoy chapter 24!
_________________________________________

~^* 1 ½ months later... *^~
(Yeah, yeah, I just did another time skip... dEAL wITH iT)

~Lin's POV~

Work.

The one and only thing on my mind. Scribbling down random lyrics to possible songs for Disney. I was probably driving Groff crazy with my pitchy piano notes trying to come up with a melody.

"What can I say except... except...godamnit!" I threw my pencil across the room, banged my head on the table and groaned. "Except what...?"

"Hey hon... you seem kinda tired so I bought you some coffee from Starbucks!" Groff stated as he closed the front door behind him.

"MmmmMmMMm..." I whined as he placed the warm cup next to my head.

"You're welcome..." Jon responded sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. My head shot up. You could almost see the light bulb that exploded out of my brain.

"THAT'S IT!!" I exclaimed excitedly. I chugged the entire cup in a matter of seconds. I placed it into Groff's hand, and frantically started writing.

"Umm... what muffin was that?" Jonathan asked, extremely confused.

"Did you seriously just say 'muffin' instead of cursing?" I turned around to face him.

"Yes, I'm a child of God. Children of God don't use such language as that." He responded in his King George lll British accent.

"I've seen you do worse..." I chuckled as I spun around to complete my idea.

"In your dreams Mr. Hamilton...in your dreams..." He rolled his eyes as he brushed through my hair.

"Exactly." I smirked and winked at him, causing him to blush madly. I picked up the paper and smiled. "It's perfect."

"What's perfect?" He questioned.

"My song for Disney!" I smiled bright.

"Can I hear it?" Jon pleaded excitedly.

"In your dreams Georgie..." I chuckled as I trotted to our room so I could record a demo. Jonathan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms at my come back.

I carefully closed the door as I opened my laptop. I wasn't going to quite record the song yet. I had some more work to handle... work I shouldn't have to handle.

I sent an email over to her with some of the money attached. I quickly deleted the conversation from my history so Jonathan couldn't see. I then received a call from my phone. I opened the screen wincing at the bright light. Daveed. I clicked the green answer and speaker phone button.

"Yo what's up Mr. Jefferson? You're on speaker, but no one is here."

"Hey Lin, how's it going?" He asked calmly. He seemed pretty chill.

"Going good. I finished a draft for that Disney project. Jonathan accidentally gave me inspiration for the chorus." I chuckled at that last part a bit.

"I meant about your situation with you-know-who?" I could almost hear his eyebrow raising on the other side of the screen (Wait-- you can't-- you can't hear eyebrow raising...)

"Oh...that..." I looked at the floor and played with my hoodie strings in embarrassment. "It's almost paid off... I just hope he doesn't find out..."

"You better..." He sighed.

The phone made a noise signaling there was someone on the other line trying to call me.

"D I gotta go, I'm getting a call from the other line..." I stated.

"Alright... don't be stupid." He laughed.

"I won't. See ya!" I hung up on him and accepted the other line.
~~~~~
"Hello this is Lin-Manuel Miranda, how can I help you?" I smiled.

"Hey Lin it's Ron." (He was one of the directors for Moana... I looked it up-- lol)

"Oh hey! What's up?" I smiled walking out of the room and outside the apartment. I need to be somewhere absolutely private. I walked the streets of New York City in the middle of winter freezing my muffin off. Ron took a breath,

"I need a favor Lin..." He asked, almost wincing at his tone.

"Sure! I can do anything! Besides, I'm the great Lin-Manuel Miranda! If I can write Broadway's biggest hit about rapping founding fathers, then I'm sure I can help you do anything!" I responded with a huge smile plastered across my face. Ron laughed.

"I still need someone to play Moana's father and a woman villager role... do you have anyone in mind I can use?" He asked wonder in his phrase.

"You know... I think I know just the people... I'll go over and see what they say. They may have some conflicts from me though... After all, they are starring in Broadway's biggest hit about rapping founding fathers!" I laughed along with him.

"Thanks Lin... you really are the legend people say you are!" Ron hung up. I packed my phone away in my pocket as I sprinted inside Jonathan and I's apartment almost dying from severe frostbite. I slammed the door behind me causing Groffauce to wince and look up in terror from his computer.

"Sorry! I just came to grab my jacket... it's fucking insane out there!" I laughed, grabbing my winter coat from the closet right next to the front door. Jon just starred and nodded, heart still pounding out of his chest. "I've gotta run to the theatre, I need to ask Chris and Pips for a favor." I walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Alright, see ya Linnamon roll... and don't be too long, I'm barbequing cheeseburgers and hotdogs on the rooftop tonight!" He yelled back at me just as I was about to leave. I peaked my head through the door, eye full with awe when the word 'cheeseburger' was said. Jon giggled and shooed me away. I pouted and lightly closed the door behind me.

I dashed through the streets of the polluted city, making my way to Richard Rodgers. I couldn't wait to tell Chris and Pippa about the offer!

I arrived and opened the door to find both of them rehearsing "Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your Story?" I only seemed like the spacing of everyone on stage was being quiked a bit. I quietly opened the door to the house and sat in the last row taking my winter coat off. Tommy had noticed and turned around to talk to me.

"Oh hey Lin! What's up?" He smiled stopping the run. He walked to the back of the house so we would have to scream at each other from across the ginormous theatre.

"I need to borrow Mr. Washington and my wife." I smiled crossing my arms across my chest. Tommy turned to them and shared the message,

"The Treasury Secretary requests to see the President and his wife." Tommy waved for them to make they're way over to me. The two laughed as they jumped off stage to meet me in the lobby.

"Hi Lin!" Pippa said as she hugged me. "How's your work coming?" She asked, placing a tiny hair strand behind my ear.

"It sure is something..." My eyes widened as I nodded my head. "But I mean, hey! It's Disney... It's like a dream come true but a nightmare at the same time..." The three of us laughed. It was now Chris' turn as he came in for a big bro hug.

"Hello son--"

"I'm notcha son." I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh at my own quote.

"So Lin, why did you need us?" Pippa stepped forward getting down to business.

"Well..."

~Groff's POV~

Lin had left the theatre to tell Chris and Pippa about some offer for his secret project. Like, I'm happy for him and all, but why didn't he come to meeeeee for the offer!? I could have gladly done it! I closed my laptop and looked around the house. I thought to myself about how lucky I am to be alive right now. I got up and wandered around the house. God I needed to clean this place... and that's exactly what I was going to do. Lin would be so happy! This was going to be a great surprise!

I cleaned the dishes that were sitting on the island and turned on the dishwasher. I then went over to Lin's little work corner and fixed his papers so they were in neat piles. When finished, I walked over to the closet in our room to break out the old vacuum. I made my way around the house cleaning the floors... but something caught my eye. There was this paper that was barely popping out of Lin's nightstand drawer. It had the name "Riynolds" written neatly on it. It made me laugh. What was this? The knock off of James Reynolds? I know I shouldn't be looking through Lin's things, but I had to see why in the hell Lin had a note that had "Mr. Fake Reynolds" plastered on it.

I shut off the vacuum and slowly but curiously made my way to the nightstand. I sat on our bed as I opened his drawer. Inside was a few notes, extra phone charger, backscratcher, a few condoms and some lube, (😏) and the letter. My fingers shook a bit as I extended my hand out to grab it. There. My fingers were locked. There was no going back. I carefully opened the letter and slowly but carefully read what was inside. My body began to shake. I felt the blood rush to my head. The room felt as if it was getting smaller and smaller. I tried to hold back my tears as I read the letter over, and over, and over, praying this was all a dream.

There is no way in hell... not my boyfriend. I slapped my arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming. There was little hope in me that I was just in a deep sleep. The sound around me became still. The moment of realization hit me. I collapsed to the floor sobbing.

He cheated.

Lin cheated.

It must have happened when I was away for the Ellen show. GOD DAMN IT I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HIM BY HIMSELF. He promised to take a break! He promised to not be like Hamilton! HE FUCKING PROMISED TO BE MY LOYAL BOYFRIEND AFTER EVERYTHING HE WENT THROUGH!!

I don't deserve this! He doesn't deserve me. If he wants to pull a Hamilton, I'm going to pull an Eliza. I grabbed every picture in the entire house of me and him. I made my way to the kitchen sobbing as I turned in the stove to high. I threw every single memory of when he was mine into the heating flames. I'm not sure if I regretted doing that or not.

I LOVED HIM.

I WAS THERE FOR HIM.

I HELPED HIM. I HELPED HIM WITH THE ITH PROMO ALL OF THE WAY BACK IN 2007.

I cried my heart out.

I cried my soul out.

I cried my love for him out.

There was only one person in this world I wanted to talk to right now. I grabbed my phone off the floor and dialed Zirena's number.

"Hello?" She asked a little excited to hear from me again. I didn't have the strength to say a sentence. "Jonathan?! Are you crying?! I'll be over in 10 minutes!" She frantically yelled hanging up.

I chucked my phone across the room. With the little strength I had left I stood up. I stared right at the last part of his face from a burning photo and whispered,

"Lin-Manuel Miranda.... I hope that you burn...."
________________________

😳

~❤️Amethyst💚~
2076 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 268 45
.art cred is by ziksua because the link isn't working 🐁 . Angst . Fluff . Smut .anything really . Jeffmads . All ships . kinda scared it'll be tak...
6.4K 328 25
It's the year 2015. Hamilton has just been on Broadway for a few months and everything seemed to be as it should be. Lin Manuel Miranda and Phillipa...
88 2 1
Lin gets caught up in a new romance but it isn't plain sailing.
126K 3.2K 55
Jonathan Groff and Lin Manuel Miranda have been best friends since forever, but what happens when they both want more.