Checks & Championships

By marlananicole

Best friends. Tag team gold. Relationships. What could go wrong? More

1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11
12. Evolution.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20
22.
23
24.
25
26.
27.
28
29
30.
31.
32
33
34
35

21

498 13 0
By marlananicole

//Flashback Continued//

Marlana's P.O.V

It had been days since takeover and I couldn't bring myself to leave my apartment. 9-12 week recovery time is what the doctor told me, and Roman was nice enough to take me home that night, and he even stayed the night with me. 

9-12 weeks that I couldn't use my right arm unless it was through physical therapy which I can't even start until after my surgery. 

I was scared to say the least. Roman had texted me all day everyday since he left my apartment that following morning, and I know I needed to see him, but I couldn't trust my emotions right now. 

Everything was going great, we had a stellar match and I cried happy tears when I saw my best friend grab the women's championship and I knew tonight for NXT I needed to be there for her, backstage. 

I picked up my phone and called Roman to see what his plans were, and if he wanted to hang out a little bit before the show tonight, and he happily agreed and would be here within the hour. 

So, I took that time to get shower, get dressed and look halfway decent by time I got the knock on my door signaling that he had arrived. 

I walk over to the door, and open it. I had blue jeggings on, and a nice gray shirt with my right arm glued to my side. When I open the door, he stood there smiling at me, and immediately gave me a hug. "How are you feeling?" He asks as I let him inside the apartment. 

"I'm okay, 9-12 weeks is along time when you've been going nonstop for years." I tell him and he leans against my kitchen counter. 

"Okay, how about mentally?" He asks and crosses his arms over his chest. He had on a tight white shirt with his normal black joggers on and he looked at me, awaiting my answer. 

"Um, I mean I've been better." I say and he uncrosses his arms and I walk up to him, wrapping my left arm around his waist and laying my head on his chest. "I'm glad you're here." I tell him and step back from him and grab my wallet. 

"You know Rachelle understands if you can't make it tonight right?" He asks me and I nod and he continues to look at me like I'm fragile. 

"Roman, I need to see her before I have my surgery and it's her first appearance as champion. I have to go." I tell him and he just watches me as I talk before walking over to me. "Also, stop looking at me like I'm fragile." I tell him and he nods and walks over to the door and opens it, and I follow him out of the apartment. 

Rachelle's P.O.V

I walked to my locker room with the NXT Women's Championship around my waist. Austin walks up and presses a kiss to my forehead and wraps me in his arms for a hug. "You ready for tonight?" He asks me as I pull away for the hug and I nod. He brings his face down to mine and kisses me sweetly. "You're going to do great, champ." He says and smirks at me. 

At that moment I see Roman walk in the locker room, Marlana trailing behind him. She was taped up from her wrist to her shoulder but she had a smile on her face. "Marlana! I'm so glad you're here!" I tell her as I walk up and give her a light hug. 

"I wouldn't miss it, Rachelle." She says and I watch as Roman puts a protective arm on her lower back and she looks up at him and smiles before looking back at me. "That title looks so good on you!" She says and pats it with her good hand. 

"Thank you, how are you though? I've been worried." I tell her honestly and she smiles and looks down before looking back up to Roman and he nods at her and she clears her throat before speaking again. 

"I'm okay for the most part. I have surgery tomorrow, and Roman is going to take me." She says and Roman nudges her arm to tell me something else but she stays silent. "She's also been very down." Roman says and Marlana looks off to the side. "I'm fine, I'm just learning to adapt. That's all." She says and I could tell she still wasn't telling me the whole truth, but I let it slide.

"What time is your surgery tomorrow? Maybe Austin and I can stop by?" I ask her and she nods. "That would be great. I have to check in at 8 am and surgery starts at 10." She says and looks down. I could tell she was nervous so I walk up to her and give her another hug. 

"Rachelle, you're on in 5!" One of the backstage workers tells me and I nod and give Marlana another hug and she smiles at me. "Good luck out there." Marlana tells me and Austin grabs my hand and walks me to the gorilla. 

I make my way to the ring, with Austin by my side. We were the power couple of NXT anyways, and I grab the mic to start talking. "This past Saturday at NXT Takeover, I went to hell and back with my best friend. She fought hard, so hard that she shattered her bones on the right side of her body. She gave me hell, but I gave her just a little bit more, and that is why I stand here today as your NXT Women's Champion!" I say and look at Austin standing next to me who was clapping and pointing at me. "And Austin here, has been making his mark as NXT champion and we are the power couple of NXT." I say and then hear Johnny Gargano's music hit and Candice comes out with him. 

"Rachelle, you sure do a lot of talking for someone who had her ass beat this past Saturday." Candice says and laughs. 

"I still walked out champion though, which is more than what I can say for you." I tell Candice and she laughs back at me again. 

"And what is this I hear about a power couple? Candice and myself have been the power couple since before you two even stepped foot in NXT." Johnny says and then Austin steps forward with his mic. 

"Why don't we see who the real power couple is then? Next week, here on NXT, we will have a mixed tag match." Austin says.

"And to raise the stakes, it will be a winner take all!" I announce and the crowd goes wild and Austin and I stare at Johnny and Candice as they nod their heads and head to the back.

Marlana's P.O.V

Rachelle and Austin killed that promo and I was so happy that she was getting to face Candice, she's been wanting to work with her and Johnny for a while now. 

I was extremely happy for her, and I wish I could be right along side her, but I can't be, and I don't know if I can hang around her a lot until I am recovered. "What's on your mind?" Roman asks me and I pull my eyes from the TV and look at him. He was sitting down in the chair next to where I was standing. 

Before I could answer, Rachelle and Candice walked in, discussing how they wanted the match to go. "Do you want to stay?" Roman asks me and I shake my head. "No, I'm going to go say goodbye to Rachelle." I tell him and he stands up and watches as I go over to give Rachelle a hug and tell her how proud I am of her. 

Roman helped me into his truck and we quickly pulled out of the PC. "Talk to me girl." Roman says, and places his hand on my left thigh. "I'm just worried about the surgery tomorrow." I say and he looks over at me and grabs my hand and laces his fingers with mine. 

"You got this. I'll be there, so will Rachelle and Austin." He tells me and I nod and look out the window. "What if something goes wrong?" I ask him as we pull into his driveway. He turns the car off and turns to face me. "The doctors will do everything they can, and you don't have to worry about paying for it. I took care of that: He says and hops out of the car and walks over to help me down. 

"I'm going to pay you back." I tell him as he walks me into his place. "No, you're not." He says and looks at me and I roll my eyes at him. "And why not?" I ask him and he smirks and pulls me close to him as he sat on the end of his couch. "Because, I said so." He says and I lay my head on his shoulder and start to cry. I've never had anyone do anything like this for me before. 

"Why are you crying?" He asks me softly and I wipe my eyes and pull my head up and look at him. "I've never had anyone willing to go to these lengths." I tell him and he brings his hands up to my face and wipes the tears that fall down. "Then clearly, they didn't love you the way that I do." He tells me and I press my lips to his and he quickly responds and cradles the back of my head. 

He pulls away first and looks into my eyes. "Come on, let's get you to bed. We have to get up early in the morning." He tells me and I follow him into the bedroom to try and get some sleep before tomorrow. 

Roman's P.O.V

Marlana was restless all night, and my heart ached for her. All I wanted was this surgery to go successful and that she can focus on her recovery. I knew this was eating at her, and I was trying everything in my power to make it easier on her, but she still doesn't let me all the way in. 

She finally woke up at 6 am and started to get ready, and so once she was I took her hand and brought her into a hug and held her for a few minutes. "You are the strongest person I know, Marlana. This will be over and done before you know it. Okay?" I tell her and she looks up at me and stands up to press her lips to mine in a quick kiss. 

"Thank you." She tells me and I sit down and she sits down in my lap. "Can I wear one of your hoodies?" She asks and I turn to face her and her brown eyes were so full of worry and if this is what would make her feel better then I'll do it. I make her stand up as I walk over to my closet and bring it over to her. "Can you spray your cologne on it?" She asks me and I take the hoodie from her and go into the bathroom and spray it with my cologne and bring it back to her. 

She takes it and puts it on and I smile at her. She really had no idea the effect she had on me. "Roman." She says and I walk over to her and she looks up at me and I knew what she wanted and so I bent down and softly pressed my lips to hers. "I love you so much." She tells me when I pull away and so I kiss her again. 

"I love you too. We need to start making our way to get you prepped. Are you ready?" I ask her and she looks up at me and nods. "Come on, let's get to the hospital." I tell her and we make our way there. 

Marlana's P.O.V

Rachelle and Austin got here not long after I did, and were currently waiting to come see me before the surgery. "We will all be here waiting." Rachelle says and let's go of my hand, and my anxiety started to get to me and Rachelle walks over to Roman and he walks over to me, and holds my hand. 

"When you see us again, your path to recovery begins." He tells me and takes my left wrist, putting a beautiful bracelet around it. "I'm always with you." He tells me and bends down to kiss my forehead. "I love you." He tells me before the doctor makes him leave the room. 

Off to surgery I go...

//Present Day//

Rachelle's P.O.V

I was almost to the end of my recovery and I could not be happier. I was on my way to the doctor to get cleared again so Marlana and I could start our way back to the tag titles. 

"Hey baby. How are you feeling?" Austin asks me and I look over at him in his tight iron man shirt that defined every muscle on his upper body. I clear my throat and walk over to him. "I'm just ready to get back to normal." I say and drag my finger down his shirt and he smirks at me. He knew exactly what I meant. 

"Yeah? You miss doing a lot of things?" He asks me and my face grows hot as I blush and look down. Fuck it, he wants to tease me? Two can play at that game. "I miss doing you." I say and bite my lip and I watch as his eyes grow dark and his hand travels over to my ass. "Better hope the doc clears you then." He says and walks over to grab his keys and wallet. 

Okay, Austin. Just you wait. 

When we arrive to the doctor's office, we sit and wait for me to be seen and Austin was making it extremely difficult to focus on the reason for my visit. He was tracing my back up and down as I was filling out my paper work. 

I go and give my paperwork to the front desk lady and leaned back in my chair. Austin lifted the back of my shirt up and decided to drag his fingers up to my bra and unhooked one of the hooks. "Austin." I whisper shout at him and he just places one finger to his lips and I turn my attention to the TV. 

Luckily we were sat in the back where no one could tell what he was doing. He started to rub my thigh up and down and brought his lips to my ear. "I know you're aching for me." He says and I clear my throat to suppress a moan. "Rachelle Morgan, the doctor is ready to see you." The lady announces and Austin drops his hand and I stand up, adjusting my top and walking to back to see my doctor, making sure that Austin had a full display of my ass as I did. 

"Alright Miss Morgan, how are we feeling today?" he doctor asks me as he started to check my vitals. 

"All good, just ready to get back to normal." I say and he smiles and finishes conducting the physical. 

"Well Miss Morgan, you are cleared for in-ring action again." The doctor says and he brings me paperwork to take to Stephanie and I make my way to the waiting room and beckon Austin to follow me outside. 

"Well, are you cleared?" Austin asks as he pulls out of the hospital parking lot. I bite my lip and look over at him and start unbuttoning my shirt, exposing my full chest in a very nice, lace bra. "Oh I'm cleared." I say and he looks over at me with lustful eyes. 

"Take it all the way off." He says and I do and drop my shirt in his lap. I sit back in the chair and he reaches over to grab my left breast with his right hand. "God I miss touching you." He says and we pull into the driveway and he throws me my shirt and I quickly run into the apartment. 

As soon as he gets in and shuts the door, he pins me up against the wall and attaches his lips to mine. I drop my shirt to the ground and wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me to the bedroom and quickly unhooks the rest of my bra and tosses it to the side. 

He stands up and removes his tight shirt, exposing his bare chest and comes back to me, kissing my neck. His right hand slips into the front of my leggings and into my panties and he starts to rub circles around my clit. He bites down onto my neck and my fingers glide down his back. 

He stands up to drop his pants and then he pulls my leggings and panties off. He tries to come back on the bed, but I stop him and drop to my knees in front of him. I pull his boxers down slowly and look up at him before taking him into my mouth. 

I tease him at first, not going past the head at first, but then I take him all, bobbing my head up and down. I take my left hand and grab both of his balls while continuing to up and down his cock. 

He stops me and stands me up, "If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum before I even get inside you." He says and throws me on the bed. I expected him to thrust right into me, but instead his head dives between my legs and I feel his tongue lap around my clit and he props my legs up on his shoulders. "Fuck, Austin." I moan and he stops and brings his mouth to mine again, letting me taste myself.

He scoots me up as he crawls onto the bed and he places a kiss to the right side of neck before he he slowly entered inside of me. "Fuck, I missed you." He groans while I adjust and brings his lips down to mine and kisses me again as he starts to thrust. 

He raises up and grabs the headboard with each hand and starts to thrust even faster into me. "Austin, don't stop." I moan and he drops back down brings his hand up to my throat and kisses me as we ride out our climaxes. 

We lay there for a moment and he looks over at me all sweaty and kisses me again. I get heated again and wanted more. "You want some more baby?" He asks me and I bite my lip and nod. He was already hard again and so I take the opportunity to get on top and use the headboard to help keep my balance as I bounced up and down. 

He reaches up to grab my boobs in each hand and starts to rub and pinch my nipples. "Fuck you look so hot like that." He says but pulls me off and goes to the end of the bed, standing on his knees and turning me over to take me from behind. 

As he does this, he reaches up and grabs my hair, pulling it as he thrusted in and out of me continuously. "A-Austin." I moan and he let's go of my hair to grab a hold of my hips. 

"I know baby, cum for me." He says and I scream out as he thrusts in me one more time before filling me with his cum.  He pulls out and I turn around and kiss him once more. 

"I think you should tease me more often." I tell him and he laughs and presses his lips to mine for what felt like the millionth time, but would never get tired of it. 

"Noted." He says as we get dressed again and head out to the performance center to give Stephanie the good news. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.3K 35
{COMPLETED} there's A LOT of fluff in this story, you're warned!! Celeste Calaway is the daughter of The Undertaker, also known as Mark Calaway and h...
152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
28.8K 588 11
"Tell them I was hitting it" "Excuse me??" "Oh I'm sorry sweetheart tell them we were making love"
30.7K 973 14
A Ranger of North. Sonja daughter of Arathorn. Better knowns as Shadow. Aragorn's little sister and partner. What happens when she meets the gentle s...