I am The Dark Lady (ABANDONED)

De Jubbly-x-Bubbly

Prequel to my first story 'Who Am I, Hermione Granger.....Or Riddle' May not have to read that one to unders... Mais

Prolouge
Rumours of a PureBlood marriage.
Family trouble
Announcment- Bella's Birthday - Meeting Him
Preparation for the wedding
Back to School.
Bella vs the Mauraduers and a New discovery
Snooping.
Questions and Answers
Training begins.
(Time Skip) The Wedding
About 5 Years Later
Well. They're Drunk
Quick Authours note - Ages.
The Morning
Bella's too hungover for Andi.
GoodBye Andromeda
Aftermath
Induction.
A Circle of Idiots
The Duel and Rest of the Meeting
Alone Together
Rodolphus' Punishment
Evil Plans
Failure
Occulmency Lessons
Going Solo
His Right Hand Woman
Yultide
Something stronger
GoodBye
Most Faithful
Bad News
Pillow Talk
Battle Scars
Sister's Talk
Occlumency Lessons Again
Love is Like a Rose
Ministry Party
Awkward Meetings
Sister Talk 2
New Recruits
Reunited
Battle #2
Training
Four Out Of Seven
Catharsis
Reconcilliation .
Being a Death Eater Can Be Boring, Sometimes
Rumours of a PureBlood Divorce
Well Then
Next Steps
Rumours of a Dark Wedding
Family Intervention
Late Night
Chapter 56
The Dark Wedding
France
Prophecy - Time Skip.
Horcruxes
Unexpecting
Next Steps
A Different Sister Talk

I Married A Raving Lunatic

940 47 147
De Jubbly-x-Bubbly

Hi, so i'll be honest. I had no intention of writing again. I fell out of love with it and harry potter in general but for some reason i just picked up my phone again, logged back in and started writing again.
If you are still here, i appreciate the fuck out of you thank you for sticking with me for so long.

So, as a little ease back, here's some funny fluff that will give you a better insight on my voldemort character.

There's so many things she loves about the man.

His eyes for one. The deep red intrigues her more so than the bright blue He was born with. The magic that made them runs through her veins as a result of the union and pride swells in her chest whenever His gaze locks onto hers.

It warms her heart to know that she sees Him differently than how everyone else does. That He allows that side of Him to be seen by her. That no one else hears / sees Him ranting like a nut in the middle of the night in complete darkness about whatever annoyed Him that day. He's stark raving mad but you'll have to fight a good fight to take those midnight rants away from her.

She adores the fact that she's the only one who'll ever know that He'll sleep on his back and pull her to lie on top of His chest, practically on top of Him all together. That the only way He can sleep peacefully is if He can feel her near to Him.

She loves that no one will ever know of these things.

But that she does.

Most of all, she loves Him.

But holy FUCK is He the most annoying man she's ever met.

Bellatrix Black (She didn't change her name. There was no reason. She just didn't.) stared at her new husband from her stance in the door way to the lounge room as he dangled upside down off the dark couch. 'Why?' She asked, finally finding her voice after minutes of trying to get her head around of the sight. Voldemort lifted his head up slightly and smiled as he gazed at her upside down. He flopped back down with an over exaggerated sigh.

"Bored" He sniffed. "Thinking."

"What about?" Bella asked, stepping into the room with an arched eyebrow and folded arms.

"Darth Vader would be scarier if he squeezed balls instead of throats"

Bella turned swiftly on her heel and practically flew out the door with another word. Voldemort moved quickly to try and chase after her but fumbled and ended up slipping off the couch. Bella hated when he talked about Muggle Films and it annoyed the absolute living daylights out of her. So he did it. Constantly. It also helped that he can make inappropriate statements whilst doing so. He laughed from his place on the floor and scrambled up to find her. Voldemort didn't move very far, for Bellatrix's retreating figure disappeared down the corridor and entered the double doors at the end into the library. Before the door shut, she turned and glanced at him grinning dopily in the middle of the hallway and shook her head slightly. He followed her swiftly.

"Do I annoy you?" He asked, laughter threatening to break out of his throat, when he entered the room. Bella summoned some novel from the back of the library without removing her gaze from him and sat by the fireplace in her designated chair.

She rolled her eyes as the fire erupted into a soft orange glow. It was the late summer so the fire was merely for the light rather than warmth. 'You're an idiot' She enunciated.

He mock-pouted and took the other chair. "But I'm your idiot" Voldemort emphasised. He threw his left hand up. "Forever!" He grinned and shook the massive ring.

"Still can't believe you want to wear that" She chuckled, choosing to neglect his words. He shrugged and fiddled with it for a while before letting his hands drop with a loud slap against the dark green - almost black- leather and a over exaggerated sigh. Bella had Summoned her reading glasses from her beside table and now was looking over the frames at him.

"Pretty"

"Thanks, Voldy"

"Don't call me that"

"Ok...Voldy"

"Now who's annoying"

"Considering we are having this conversation with you sitting on the back of the chair instead of the cushion, my guess is you"

"How is me sitting annoying?" 

"It just is, Can you let me- get ur nose off my cheek- read in peace?"

"Fine...Bore'

The Lord of Darkness huffed once and tapped his long finger against the arm of the chair. Bella ignored him and turned the page. He huffed again. Another page turn. The crackling of the fire had him gazing into the hearth. Another huff, Page turn, Fire, Huff, Page, Fire, Huff, Page, Fire, Hu-

"If you Huff and Puff one more time i'll make myself a widow" Bella said without looking up from her novel. "and I won't even feel bad about it" Voldemort's cheeks where puffed up from the intake of breathe and he slowly released it, making eye contact with his wife.

"I'm bored. Bella." He whined, breaking the staring contest first. "B O R E D"

"I can tell"

"Entertain Me"

"What Am I, Your servant?"

"Well technically the mark on your arm-"

"The rings on my finger and necklace around my neck say other wise"

"You know what"

Bella let out a laugh mixed with a cry of shock when her husband suddenly propelled himself towards her and sent her book flying to the floor. "Don't you- Get off!" She laughed as they fell to the floor too and her left hand was yanked towards him.

"Taking my rings back" He stated petulantly. "Ungrateful" He mumbled, fighting to get a good grip on the arm. The 'Dark' couple tangled together in the midst of their fight so they ended up in a big heap of mess on their library floor.

"Can't have them" Bella managed to get out mid laughter and somehow untangled herself. "Stuck with me now" She teased. He scowled up at her from his place on the floor and she fell back to her knees, shaking her head. "Baby, you are."  Bella grinned and plucked her book up, sending it back to the bookshelf with a resigned sigh and rolling her eyes when spotting the cheeky grin on the Lords face. He succeeded in his goal of getting her attention and that means he won.

He never loses.

Ever!

Well except for that one time he lost 70 quid to Dolohov in a game of poker.

and that time he lost a further 50 to Lucius

and that time Bella beat him in chess.

Okay fine he hardly ever wins but back to the point!

"What do you want me to do?" Bella laughed, sitting back down on the chair, she draped herself on it as though she was royalty. Her mere form just screamed elegance and sophistication. Voldemort, however, stayed on the floor sitting like a child.

He sighed loudly. "What did you tell Narcissa?" He asked casually. Bella rolled her eyes.

"Exactly what you told me" She grumbled, leaning her head on her hand and swinging her legs over the arm of the chair. "That we are going to Hawaii" She grimaced at the name of the place. She doesn't do sun. The Witch doesn't do SUN.

Their honeymoon was to take place in France and they were up to some 'Super Secret Serious Shit' in the immortal words of Wine-Drunk Voldemort. Not Hawaii although nobody can be aware of their location because 1) the Ministry could easily find that out and then poof goes the plan 2) It's their honeymoon give them some privacy for Merlin's Sake.

"She believe you"

"Not for a second, She stared at me for 40 seconds unblinking and walked off."

"Well we tried"

"yep"

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Bella"

"Voldemort"

"..."

"..."

".."

"What the fuck are you doing"

"Handstand"

"You remind me of Sirius"

"No more Handstand"

Bella stared at her husband with a disbelieving facial expression as he slowly sat back down in front of her.  Sometimes, she couldn't believe this was her life. In public, Voldemort was a man of subtleties most of the time. He made no grand displays of his (her) wealth to show off to impoverished wizards like some others in the circle. In contrast, publicly, She was blunt with her words, she was direct and firey. She didn't care how to come across, what people's perceptions of her were, with very few exceptions to the rule. That's where they differed, her and her husband, with her approach far more up front and obvious than his own. It came through in their battle tactics too. She takes her time with it, plays with her food if you will. He will just kill you and get it over with.

You can't decide who's more dangerous between the two : The Dark Couple as it were.

Merlin, how she loves that Moniker.

Privately however, they're quite different. almost the exact opposite. When their alone, she tones it down a little; Her craziness is only exaggerated when with other people, with the Lord Bella can be authentically Sane.

Well, a tiny saner than she portrays herself.

Voldemort, however, is a nutcase.

l1 Some would argue he has to be in order to start a movement such as His own but how He acts around her is another story. He's not quiet and reserved, He's loud and open, spends his time trying to get a ride out of her. Of course, this is when there's less weight on his shoulders and less stress. There's nothing significantly happening now that the Dark Wedding is through with. Speaking of,

"Have you tried my magic yet?" Bella asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "That'll entertain you"

In case you didn't quite understand the last chapter, The Ancient Vows allowed for the two spouses to combine and share their magic and ultimately channel one another when using it. Learning to adapt with the unfamiliar magic takes time and effort especially with a combination of the two they have. Their magic somehow reflects their public personality's and their wands. Bella's is more wild and urgent, it's hard to tame yet it doesn't exactly flow with a clear goal whereas Voldemort's is smooth and calculated, it knows exactly what it wants to do yet hard to manipulate into doing your own bidding. 

"Yes" He said with pride.

"Really? How did you find it"?" She asked, sitting upright and leaning forward with interest.

He looked away. "Its interesting." Voldemort struggled to find the words. Bella tilted her head with furrowed brows.

"How so?"

"Well" He finally stood up and seated himself across from her normally. "It's strong" He complimented. "But it needs convincing" He nodded thoughtfully. "At times, it doesn't necessarily refuse but it takes effort to summon it. Other times it immediately springs into action with little effort at all" Voldemort looked questioningly at her.

"Never thought about it that way before" She nodded slightly and pursed her lips. "Yours is..similar I guess. It doesn't take much effort to summon it but it still comes forth almost mockingly and my wand easily accepts it" She toyed with the wood hanging from its holster at her hip. "Sometimes when i'm using my own, it springs up on its own accord and takes over. It's draining." The last sentence was said accusingly.

"Not my fault!"

"Your Magic, Your fault"

"Your Body, Your choice"

"...What?"

"You chose to accept it in your body"

"I don't think that's what that saying means"

"What's the difference? Think of my magic as a baby, maybe you'll treat it better"

"That's it, I'm going to Narcissa's to read my book"

And with that, Bella stood, scooped up her abused and discarded book and sauntered out of the library. Voldemort laughed slightly and stood to chase after her. "Bella! it was a joke!" Echoed around the manor, accompanied by loud laughter from the husband and a reluctant giggle from the wife

I hope you enjoyed, not my best i know but hey it's been a year! i'm rusty 💀.

No but seriously i love each and every single one of you, especially the ones who have stayed and reread, sent me kind messages, left comments and asked about updates.  I appreciate all of you.

Let's talk about update schedule. I don't have one. Chapters will come out if and when they do because i'm still easing back in and don't want to get burned out.

but yeah! Love you all and thanks for reading! ~ Bubbly

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

26.8K 421 15
Narcissa and Lucius have just moved into Malfoy Manor when she discovers she has fell pregnant . Narcissa has become rather upset that her husband ha...
514 16 10
"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐞'...
2.2K 75 29
What if Tom Riddle had a heir that was taken? What if she is the daughter of the vampire queen? What if she was put with the Potter's? What happens w...
43.2K 2K 43
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 7 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read books 1-6 before this one or much of it will make...