𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

44.8K 1K 2.8K
By dmalfoysmissus

Adeline

My wet heat grinding his thigh as he held me down by my throat. He wrapped his large hands around my thigh as he brought it up to his hip widening my exposure as he now stood fully in between my legs. God I've missed his touch.

I need this.

I ached for this.

As he released my hands momentarily I found the pristine opportunity to flip us around, my hands pressed against his broad chest as I kneeled either side of his large body. My heat pressed down against his trousers as our hips connected, both groaning in awe as my cunt connected with his erection. I was positioned on all fours over his build on the Professors desk, my hair tumbling to one side over my shoulder as I watched his eyes turn dark and dusky, hunger and craving consumed him as i ground my hips against his.

I shouldn't have became cocky with my dominance, I realised this when he wrapped my legs around his torso picking me up as if I was light paper and pressing me flat against the wall. All the while our lips were viciously attacking each other's at the need for contact. "So fucking good...good girl...moan for me." He mumbled in between short breaths and catches of one another's lips.

"Draco someone's coming!" I whispered in distress as the sound of heavy boots echoed through the corridors in approach towards the classroom, "let them fucking watch" he growled into my ear as his hand steadied him against the wall. I giggled as he frantically searched the room for somewhere to hide when the footsteps became dangerously louder. He grabbed my hand pulling me towards a little storage closet that barley fit one let alone two.

He closed the door behind us as my back pressed against his chest, his hand over my mouth to muffle my frantic breaths. "Shhhh" he purred.

I gasped as Professor Slughorn began whistling a random tune in the classroom ruffling through what sounded like paperwork. I felt the ghost of Draco's free hand graze my collar bone "so very pretty..." he growled, his tone didn't match his choice of words.

He reached for the bottom of my shirt as his icy palms pressed onto my stomach. His index and middle fingers danced playfully up my tummy as i whimpered into his palm.

Before he reached my chest the ghost of a whisper ricocheted off of my ear "Can I touch you Adeline?"

"Y-yes...please—." I ached for his touch. Those rough padded fingers, i ached for them to please me. To satisfy the burning sparks bolting throughout my core.

I felt him chuckle momentarily in my ear as his fingers dipped tortuously slow into my bra, rubbing his thumb in circles over my nipple. Pulling, pinching and tweaking as I pushed my arse against his crotch. I moaned into his hand as I struggled to remain quiet.

So hypnotic, magnetic.

"I don't want to hear a fucking sound Roberts." He growled next to my ear as his soft pink lips connected with my pulse point. Sucking softly, sinking his teeth in and smoothing the pain with his tongue. I couldn't construct a solid respond as my knees trembled.

The rough pads of his fingers traced my subtle v line as he pressed into my spots that made me whimper, my small abdominal muscles clenching at his touch. "God...you're so fucking—can I?"

"Yes...god please." I moaned into his hand as he slipped his hand under my skirt, rubbing circles outside of the flimsy soaked lace material that was barley covering my cunt. My legs began to quake as he slipped his icy fingers beneath the lace, grazing his thumb over my clit as my arms flew around me to the back of his head as i tugged at his blonde mussed hair.

I arched my back allowing my backside to press against his crotch. His heavy breaths turned into small echoes of pleasure and nonverbal whispered of need. My lips trembled with whimpers as my teeth sunk into my bottom lip.

"I said he fucking quiet didn't I sweetheart?" He growled as his fingers pumped into my wet heat, anger forced into his thrusts as I began to ride the hand that was fucking me.

My legs trembled as I struggled to stand, my head resting against his chest as my eyes rolled into my head. His thumb rubbed pressured circles on my clit as he thrusted possible a third finger into my entrance. I gasped as he sighed into my ear "So tight...god, so good." he mumbled as flashing colours flickered against my eyelids.

"Does this get you off Adeline?" He spoke darkly. "Is this what you think about when you're pleasing yourself?" He growled "or do you think of the way my hot breath would invade your cunt as I flatten my tongue against your clit, flicking, sucking, licking, seeing what makes you scream."

I whimpered into his hold as he began to repeatedly strike my G-spot with a come hither motion, "God...Dra— oh fuck yes." I cried into his palm that covered the bottom of my face as he attempted to shush me.

"That's it that's a good girl, are you going to come for me?" He whispered as he pressed his cock into my backside.

"Leave my name on your lips as you come, Adeline. I want to hear you moan for me."

I felt my walls tighten as he repeatedly grazed my sweet spot, "come for me Adeline." He moaned. His thumb now pressuring onto my clit. My coil gradually unraveling in my core as I shuddered. And then it snapped without warning, "oh god Draco, y—yes i'm—oh shit!" I felt my release shiver throughout my body. Electricity bolting throughout my bones as my come milked onto his fingers. Both panting as my thighs shook.

He turned my body around in one smooth motion as he brought his fingers to his mouth grazing the tips of his fingers against his lips in one smooth motion as he tilted my chin to look at him, holding my jaw as he entered his fingers into my moth "that's it, taste yourself." He smirked and tilted his head to the side as he observed me sucking his fingers. "Taste so sweet, don't you?" He grinned in a whisper as his eyes looked down at me.

"Fuck you're something else Roberts" he whispered as his forehead rested against mine.

**

Adeline

It'd been two days since mine and Draco's little rendezvou inside of professor Slughorn's storage closet.

Every time my eyes were met with the inside of my eyelids, images of our last encounter were forced to flicker amongst my brain. That'd lead to my teeth anchored into my bottom lip with my hand down my knickers, getting myself off to the memory of Draco's large masculine hands adhering to my needs.

I hadn't been to classes I'd developed something of what muggles call 'the flu'. I'd been bed ridden and grotty binging episodes of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' (something else the muggles watch) with bars of chocolates and tissues cluttering my bed. Did I care? Abso-bloody-lutely not.

I heard the knock. Our knock.

I sniffled my dirty cold back up my nose as i rasped a "come in!"

The door flung open, a tinge more force away from flying of its fucking hinges. "Jesus Christ—

"Right I've got fluffy socks, matching pyjamas, a DVD of Bridget jones diary and bags of Cheetos." Kol announced as he struggled to carry everything in his arms, stumbling up the two steps from my living space.

I offered him an adoring smile as I sat upright clapping my hands as he threw everything he'd brung with him onto the bed. "Right take these, go get changed and I'll put the DVD in." I sprung up with sudden energy pecking him on the cheek as I squealed "I bloody love you Kol Fletcher!" I heard a "yeah yeah love you too." as I practically skipped towards the bathroom.

"You know, the flu ridden voice is quite sexy on you." He shouted from my bedroom as i got changed. I shook my head at his comment with a smile. I could just imagine his cheeky grin.

I turned to the mirror in the bathroom as I stood in a baggy white jumper with check shorts and fluffy socks, hair in a messy mound on top of my head as escape strands freed themselves framing my pale complexion.

I opened the door to be met with the heart warming sight of Kol laying comfortably on his back with his head rested against the headboard, wearing just the same as me but with pyjama bottoms instead. His face lit up with an all to knowing grin plastered on his face as he patted the mattress for me to sit.

As we sat through the film I couldn't help but admire him. If this man wasn't in my life forever It'd be out of place, wrong.

We're the duo.

It's never referred to as Kol or Ade it's "I wonder where Kol and Ade are.." or "Kol and Ade said that...".

It's that type of friendship where you could wake them up at the most ridiculous hour for the most ridiculous reason and not be frightened of the fact they could be mardy. It's that type of friendship where the "fuck what they say about us" attitude is always radiated. It's that type of friendship where neither of you can imagine how much you truly love each other. It's that flirty friendship. It's that type of friendship where you know each other better than you know yourselves. It's that type of friendship where you can't breathe from laughter. It's that type of friendship where you are stuck with each other.

That friendship that'll last a lifetime.

"Oh fuck my life he's such an idiot!" He shouted as he leant forward shoving his hand at the TV with a large chocolate bar in the other. "He just needs to go fucking get her the twating idiot!" He shouted again. I chuckled as he rolled his eyes laying back down with furrowed brows aggressively biting his chocolate bar.

The film had come to an end and company can truly be the best case of 'the best medicine' at times. After eating our time away into chocolate bars and blowing our noses in tissues he changed the television to the music channel. And then that was it, our song came on and that was the last of the peace.

"Ohhoooo!" He smirked as he sat up off the bed signalling for me to stand with a come hither motion, "come on Ade, you know you want toooo."

Michael Jackson — beat it. I know I know, it's an odd choice but it was the song that was playing when we'd first met, my 12 year old self blasting the music throughout my room. Kol's father had brought him to our house on a business meeting, I remember my bedroom door opening and seeing his sheepish little face.

"Hi! I'm um kol.." he whispered as he peeped his head around my door.

"Hey I'm Adeline come in!" I ordered as I still danced to the music.

"I love this song, it's so cool!" He shouted over the thumping radio as i freely danced around my bedroom.

"Me too!"

We both smiled and knew in that moment we would be forever. "You better run you better do what you can!" I began to sing holding a hairbrush in my palms as he began smiling uncontrollably.

I passed him the hair brush for the next like "don't wanna see no blood, don't he a macho man!" He sang into the hairbrush as we began laughing.

He passed the imaginary microphone back to me "You wanna be tough better do what you can!"

We both leant into the hairbrush "SO BEAT IT...BUT YOU WANNA BE BAD!" 

We danced around the room practically screaming in song as we bent over laughing, Kol played the imaginary guitar as I jumped on my bed to the beat of the song. "JUST BEAT IT — OUUHH!" We sang as we used props such as sunglasses and remote controls for microphones.

After the song had finished we fell on my bed giggling and panting. "Again?" He asked with that cheeky little grin. With no response but a smile i replayed the song.

"you have to show them that your really not scared!" He began to click his fingers to the song as he waltzed around the room. I smiled at the contrast to when were were younger.

That same cheeky smirk that he'd grown into, still the same beautiful features but now massively more enhanced and chiselled. His taller broader frame moved freely around the dorm.

"Your playing with your life this ain't no truth or dare!" I began to sing as i twirled with my hands in the air as kol turned the music up allowing the beat to ricochet amongst the walls, thumping in our ears.

He threw me my hairbrush as he threw the remote in the air catching it with his right hand as he threw his left out as if in showbiz "they kick you then they beat you!"

"Then they'll tell you it's fair" I sang as leant my head backwards releasing my bun as I threw my hair about catching a glimpse of Kol's massive grin that looked as if it met his eyes.

"SO BEAT IT!" We sang in union as we slid towards each other "...BUT YOU WANNA BE BAD!" He threw his jumper off exposing his toned stomach and athletic posture as his hair fell in front of his face. He held his hands out as he moved to the best. I pointed my finger at his chest as I held my hairbrush to my mouth sliding backwards as I motioned a come hither motion with my finger ordering him to follow as he danced towards me. And in a state of deja vu we were twelve again, Kol playing imaginary guitar as I jumped on my bed. Only this time his hair was longer, his fringe flicking in front of his eyes as he bit his lip in pretend concentration with sweat glistening on his brow.

All my problems seemed to slip away.

As the guitar verse was rounding the corner I jumped into his arms that he had held out for me in laughter and song as he propped me on the floor. We looked to each other smiling and nodding our heads as we slid onto our knees bending backwards with our imaginary guitars opposite each other, biting our lips as a guitarist would in concentration, sweat glistening on our skin. Our fingers playing on the imaginary strings with our hair wild and careless.

The song finished and we panted on the bed in laughter at the deja vu.

"Again?"

I smiled at the similarity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 69.3K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
1.7K 103 32
We follow the story of a young witch named Y/N, who arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. L...
2.9K 154 21
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...
567K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...