Racing Love {Fix-it-Felix lov...

By Crystal34345

When Ralph goes Hero's Duty and abandons Fix-It Felix Jr, it gets put out of order. Felix and Calhoun head t... More

OC Oreline
Chapter 1: Vanellope Joins The Random Roster Race & A Teamup!
Chapter 2: Cy- What? And Making A Kart?
Chapter 3: Teaching Two To Drive While Learning Some Secrets. Also... Bonding?
Chapter 4: Some Lies And Some Truths... Along With Breaking Out A Few Friends.
Chapter 6: The Final Confrontation + Epilogue

Chapter 5: The Random Roster Race. And... Who In The Icing Are You?! Turbo?

2.4K 25 0
By Crystal34345

~ORELINE P.O.V

After picking up Snow's kart which was still hidden by the kart factory, we speed towards the race. Ralph was riding with Vaney while Felix rode with me. 

When we got to the track, we noticed that the race had already started. "Okay, remember, you guys don't have to win. Just cross that finish line and you'll be a real racer." Ralph told us, directing the last bit to Vaney. 

"We're already real racers," Vaney said as we drifted onto the track, stopping our karts. 

Snow gave the two a smirk. "You doubt us?" she questioned as Ralph and Felix hopped off the karts.

Vaney nodded. "And I'm gonna win," Vaney told them before she and Snow started their karts, driving ahead. 

Felix gave me a worried look. "Be careful, okay?" he asked me. 

I smiled, nodding. "I will Felix," I told him, giving him a wink.

He blushed as I started up the engine, driving to catch up with Vaney and Snow. I was able to catch up to the two. 

"You ready to win this race?" I asked them.

"Yeah!" the two cheered as we arrived at Gumball Gorge. "Well then, let's win together!" I said, causing the two of them to nod in agreement. 

We jumped the ramp and landed in Gorge. We dodged the gumballs and headed toward the speed boost at the end. We took it, flying over a few racers, and landed in front of Minty. 

I gave her a nervous smile as she glared at us. "Sorry, Minty," I apologized.

"Behind you!" Vaney taunted Crumbelina.

She tried to block us but we drove in front of her. "In front of you!" Snow taunted slightly, giggling. We drove up Cake Hill, catching up with Taffyta, Rancis, and Candlehead. 

But when we got close enough, Rancis must've noticed us. "It's The Glitch and her friends!" Rancis yelled. 

Tafftya looked back, seeing us. "The Glitch and the Losers? Light them up, Candlehead." Tafftya commented. 

Candlehead laughed, using her kart to make the cherries turn into cherry bombs. 

Our eyes widened while we gasped. "Drive!" Snow yelled before we started driving faster. 

Snow and I managed to get in front and Vaney was behind us, but she had to keep glitching to avoid the blast.

"I told you. You're just an accident waiting to happen." Tafftya taunted her.

We got to the flake tube which we used to gain speed to leap over the icing lake and cupcake hills, landing on the ramp on the other side. We managed to get behind the three when Vaney glitched in front of them.

I freaked out and grabbed Snow's kart and we glitched in front of the three as well. Taffyta, Rancis, and Candlehead screamed, losing control of their karts. The three of us screamed as well before we flew out of the tube.

Vaney, Snow, and I made it to the other side but the other three didn't.

We continued racing up the ramp as I heard Taffyta crying from behind us. I breathed a sigh of relief. "That was close..." I muttered.

Snow nodded in agreement. "Agreed," she said.

Vaney sighed. All right. Gotta keep it under control. No more glitching." she said before we speed up, trying to catch up with King Candy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~FELIX P.O.V

We were watching the billboard, seeing what places the girls were in. Vanellope moved to second, Orey was in third, and Snowanna was in fourth. I crossed my fingers with a small smile, happy that Orey was doing well but also worried. "Okay, kids. Let's finish this thing without any more surpri-" 

Ralph was cut off when he was punched in the chin, falling to the ground. "Ow." he cried, rubbing his chin. 

I looked over and saw it was Calhoun that had punched him. "Hope you're happy, junkpile. This game is going down, and it's all your fault," Calhoun told him with a glare.

"Ma'am, you came back," I said, happy that she was okay.

"Can it, Fix-it!" she threatened before looking back at Ralph. "That Cy-Bug you brought with you multiplied," Calhoun said.

He got up from the ground. "No. It died in the taffy swamp. Believe me, I-" 

Ralph was cut off when loads of Cy-bugs came up from under the ground from behind the stands. The crowd started screaming as they started to get off from the stands and from around us.

Calhoun looked at Ralph with a glare. "Bullroar," Calhoun said before she pulled her gun and pulled out her hoverboard. 

She hopped on, starting to shoot at the Cy-bugs. "Listen up, people. Head to Game Central Station now! Move it! Let's go! Let's go!" Calhoun told the crowd, leading them to safety.

I motioned the candy people to follow as Ralph and I looked down the track, seeing if Vanellope, Snowanna, or Orey were coming towards us. 

We noticed that the starting line had changed to say the finished line.

Suddenly, a Cy-bug nearby started to fly up towards the sign and landed on it, with a few Cy-bugs coming towards us. 

"No!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ORELINE P.O.V

We soon arrived at Icecream mountain. 

We turned a corner and saw King Candy up ahead. Vaney started drifting, causing Snow and I to do the same. 

King Candy looked over at us, but when he saw us, he lifted up his goggles in shock. "What!?" he yelled but we just smirked at him.

When we were in front of him, we stopped drifting and continued to drive forward, with King Candy just behind us. We sent each other a smile as we went faster. 

Suddenly, we heard a scream behind us. We quickly looked back but we didn't see King Candy. "Where'd he go?" Snow questioned. 

I narrowed my eyes as we looked forward. "Something doesn't feel right..." I muttered. 

"Who cares. It seems like he's out of the race," Vaney said as we continued driving.

We drove inside the mountain, driving on the rainbow road. We drove down a long ramp that lead straight down, causing us to scream in excitement.

As we got past the ramp, the rainbow part of the road started to disappear as it turned back to a normal road. But, I heard a car close by. I looked over and saw King Candy using his car to ram into Snow and I. 

The two of us screamed as we flew out of our karts, landing on Vaney's kart. She looked behind us. "Huh?" she muttered before her kart was turned and the upper half was now on King Candy's kart. 

"Get off of my track!" King Candy yelled at us.

"What the in the snow are you trying to do?" Snow yelled at him, questioning him as she held onto the side. 

I looked over to see mine and Snow's kart still driving surprisingly, but the side kept scraping against the wall. I pulled Snowy back onto the kart as Vaney tried to move her kart off King Candy's, but couldn't. "Hey! What, are you crazy!" Vaney questioned.

King Candy pulled out his shifting stick from his kart, putting it onto the gas pedal to it would still drive. "I forbid you all... To cross that finish line." King Candy yelled at us, grabbing his set of horns and using them to hit Vaney's windshield. 

"Knock it off!" Vaney and I yelled at him but he didn't stop. 

King Candy soon smashed Vane's windshield, but she grabbed the horns, trying to pull it away from King Candy while I grabbed Snow, pulling her up so she wouldn't fall off.

"Stop it!" Vaney yelled at him, glitching. 

Snow and I wrapped our arms around Vaney, trying to help her. "Let me go! I'm not letting you three undo all my hard work." King Candy yelled at us, getting affected by Vaney's glitching. 

We started doing a tug of war as King Candy seem to turn into someone else. King Candy screamed in fright, throwing the horns away as he looked at himself.

The three of us leaned away from him, hugging each other in fear. "Ahh!" Snow screamed in fright.

"What the..." Vane trailed off as we got a good look at him. 

"Who are you?" I asked before I realized something. "You're that Turbo guy that Felix was talking about!" I yelled, glaring at him slightly. 

He sent me an evil smirk, glitching back and forth between King Candy and Turbo. "Yes. I'm Turbo, the greatest racer ever! And I did not reprogram this world to let a stupid trouble-maker glitch, a blue-haired girl trying to pass off as a racer, a snow-coned doo-gooder, and that holitosis-riddled warthog... Take it away from me!" he yelled at us before pushing the gas pedal, turning Vaney's kart onto the side.

We screamed as we held onto the side, trying to hold onto her kart. "Turbo-tastic," King Candy/Turbo said, laughing evilly. "End of the line, Glitches!" 

Vaney and I exchanged a look, realizing something. "Glitches... That's it," we whispered before we closed our eyes. "Come on Vanellope, I know you said you wouldn't do it again but you're gonna do it one more time," Vaney whispered to herself.

"Come on Orey, I know you only found out you were a glitch only a few weeks ago and only fully glitched a few times once but you're gonna do it again," I told myself.

"Just focus and concentrate and... Glitch!" Vane and I said in unison.

We glitched, Vaney being able to drive her kart again while I glitched myself in my kart, tossing Snow back into her own kart.

The two of us got control of our karts before we drove over to Vaney. "No!" we heard King Candy/Turbo yell.

Vaney laughed triumphantly. "Haha. Sweet mother and monkey milk! We did it!" she yelled, happily. 

Snow fist-pimped the air. "Yes. Awesome job, guys!" she told us as we drove out of the mountain. 

"Thanks! But we all did our part!" I told her with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Vanellope, Snowanna, and Oreline drove toward the finish line that was getting closer. While they were coming closer, Ralph and Felix stood next to the finish line.

"Bring it home, kids! The finish line is wide open!" Ralph yelled out, motioning to the finish line.

"Come on, icing," Felix muttered, putting his hands together, hoping that they'd get here.

The three continued down the track before a bunch of Cy-bugs burst out of the ground nearby. They sped up as another bunch of Cy-bugs burst out of the ground from behind them.

"What are those things?!" Snowanna questioned.

Oreline narrowed her eyes, trying to get a better look at the creatures that were flying around. Her eyes widened when she realized what they were. "They're... They're Cy-bugs... They're destroying the game..." she said as they continued driving.

More Cy-bugs came out of the ground around them, trying to go faster to get to the finish line. Suddenly, they started coming out from under the track, causing the three to try their best to avoid them.

But Cy-bugs burst out of the ground under Vanellope and Oreline, causing the two to go flying with their karts.

Snowanna managed to dodge the holes, stopping as she watched her two friends go flying. They landed in some lollipops, destroying small parts of their karts. 

The two looked like they were trying to stay awake from their fall.

"No!" Ralph called out, his eyes widening.

Felix gasped. "Orey!" he yelled.

Ralph and Felix ran over to the two as Snowanna hopped out of her kart, running over to them as well. "Kids! Are you okay?" Ralph asked as the three stood in front of Vanellop and Oreline. 

"Orey, are you okay?" Felix asked her as he grabbed her cheeks, lifting her head to see if she was okay who was blinking, trying to get rid of the black dots in her eyes.

"I'm okay..." she muttered, faintly smiling at him.

Snowanna walked over and helped Felix get Oreline out of her kart. Oreline leaned against Felix, trying to keep herself up as Felix wrapped his arms around her, helping to keep her up. 

"We're fine. We're fine. Let's just finish this race!" Vanellope told them, trying to get a lollipop off her kart, with Snowanna helping her.

Suddenly, they heard something behind them, causing the five to look over at the finish line. A bunch of Cy-bugs flew over to the finish line as the five watched in shock.

"Oh, my land," Felix commented before leading Oreline away with her still in his arms. 

"All right. Come on. We gotta get out of here." Ralph concluded, picking up Vanellope and running towards the exit, following Felix and Oreline, with Snowanna following close behind.

"But we didn't cross the finish line!" Vanellope told them as she looked over Ralph's shoulder, staring at the finish line. 

"There is no finish line!" Snowanna told her as the Cy-bugs destroyed the finish line.

At the exit, Calhoun was shooting Cy-bugs on her hoverboard as citizens and the racers were running up the rainbow path. "Move it or lose it, people. Everybody, out. Now!" Cal said before she continued shooting.

Ralph, Felix, and Oreline continued up the ramp as Snowanna stopped next to Calhoun, helping different candy people up the ramp. 

Ralph and Felix got close to the exit, causing Vanellope and Oreline to look at the two in worry. "Ralph, it's not going to work!" Vanellope yelled, motioning to herself and Oreline.

"We got to try!" Ralph encouraged, causing Felix to look at him confused. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Felix questioned, raising an eyebrow.

The three ran towards the exit. Ralph and Felix made it through but Vanellope and Oreline didn't. The two hit an invisible wall, pulling Vanellope off Ralph's shoulder and Oreline out of Felix's arms.

"Kid!" Ralph shouted as he and Felix turned back to look at the two.

"Orey? What's going on?" Felix questioned, confused about why the two weren't coming through.

Oreline looked down, rubbing her arm as Vanellope looked at the two sadly. "Ralph, I told you we can't leave the game," she said, setting her hands onto the invisible wall that could only be touched by them.

Felix looked at Oreline in shock and heartbreak, worried about her safety and what this would mean for the two girls.

Ralph, on the other hand, wasn't having it. He ran back, grabbing Vanellope and Oreline, trying to pull them through the barrier. "Come on. Get through," he muttered.

"Ralph! Stop!" Oreline cried in pain.

Felix's eyes widened when he saw this action was hurting them. "Ralph, stop. You're hurting them!" he told them.

"Ouch! Ralph!" Vanellope cried.

"It's got to work!" Ralph said, trying to convince himself and the others.

"Stop, it's no use," Vanellope said before she and Oreline glitched out of Ralph's hold, back onto the bridge.

Felix walked back over as Ralph kneeled down in front of the two girls. Ralph looked at two girls sadly, regretting everything that he'd done that brought Sugar Rush to this state.

Felix, on the other hand, stood next to Ralph, looking at the two girls sadly.

Vanellope smiled, setting a hand on Ralph's giant one. "It's okay, Ralph," she whispered to him.

Felix set his hands on Oreline's shoulders, causing Oreline to smile sadly at him. "It'll be okay..." she told him, tears threatening to appear in her eyes.

The boys looked unconvinced, trying to think of something to save the two people they had generally started to care about and formed a bond with.

"All right, rainbow,"

The four looked over, seeing Calhoun and Snowanna arrive not too far away nearby via Calhoun's hoverboard. The two hopped off as Calhoun put her gun on her back, pulling out a defused bomb that could be activated.

"That's everyone. Now, we've gotta blow up this exit," 

The four turned back to look at each other, the two boys trying to think of something to say. "Just go... Go without us," Vanellope told them.

Oreline nodded in agreement, tears glazing in her eyes. "Just get out of here... We'll be fine knowing that you two are okay," she started saying, glancing at Vanellope for a second. "Just... Look out for Snow for us, please," she pleaded, causing Vanellope to nod in agreement.

Felix looked at Oreline longingly for a few more seconds before letting his arms fall to his side, walking over to Calhoun and Snowanna as the latter was looking out over her home in sadness.

"But what about this game? Orey, Vanellope, and Snowanna's home?" he questioned, motioning to the girls along with the kingdom around them.

"Nothing we can do about it. Without a beacon, there's no way to stop these monsters." Calhoun revealed, focusing on her bomb.

Something in Ralph's eyes seemed to flicker in realization. He stood up, looking over at Diet Cola Mountain. "Beacon?" he muttered. He nodded to himself, becoming determined.

He looked back to Vanellope and Oreline, who were watching him confused. "Stay with Felix," he told them before jumping onto Calhoun's hoverboard as the others watched him in confusion.

"Let me borrow that thing, lady," Ralph said, trying to keep his balance as Calhoun wore the expression of. 'What in the actual hell are you doing?'

"Ralph, what the hell?" Snowanna questioned as he moved toward the edge of the bridge on the hoverboard.

Oreline and Vanellope ran over to join the group. "Ralph! Where are you going?" Vanellope asked. 

He looked back at the five. "I got some wrecking to do!" Ralph told them before he flew off the bridge, heading towards Diet Cola Mountain. "I'll meet you at the finish line!" he yelled back to them.

"No! Wait!" Felix yelled, taking a few steps forward in worry.

Oreline walked forward. "Ralph, that's a stupid decision!" Oreline yelled, setting her hands on her hips.

Suddenly, a giant Cy-bug flew past, picking up Oreline and flying away as she screamed in fright and fear.

Felix, Vanellope, and Snowanna's eyes widened. "No!" Felix cried out, reaching his hand out.

"Orey!" Vanellope and Snowanna cried out.

"Icing!" Felix cried, watching the giant Cy-bug head towards Diet Cola Mountain.

"Fix-it, Rainbow, get behind me!" Calhoun yelled, taking a few steps back as she held her gun.

The three looked over and spotted Cy-bugs making their way up the rainbow bridge, Calhoun shooting at them which destroyed them.

Felix pulled Vanellope and Snowanna behind him, trying his best to protect them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 380 57
"You couldn't say anything the night we met?! I spent decades mourning you, and you weren't even dead! What were you thinking? Running off into Roadb...
82.6K 1.1K 92
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ƒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ." "๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ." ...
54.5K 2.3K 15
Vylad was just scrolling through Instagram, doing his own thing when suddenly he found a picture. This wasn't just any picture; oh no. It was...
1K 42 22
Vanellope feels like her friends don't care about her, so runs away into the internet. Now it's up to Ralph, Rancis, Taffyta, and Candlehead, to get...