Reddie Smutt Ongoing

By OfficialRedLight

Reddie and that's all there is to it, smutt. And fluff depending on my mood. They are all mine unless they ar... More

1. Ice Cream Cone
2. Badass Virgin.
3."Dare."
4. Little Cam Boy.
5.I'll Make You Feel Better
6. For When Im Away

NOTICE!

3.6K 10 0
By OfficialRedLight

I have written all of these stories. None of these are for children. But ik at least half of you will go against me.

Be sure to leave comments, and suggestions for the next chapter. It really helps give motivation for the next chapter if I know what I'm gonna do.

Just know I will read all of the comments, so be sure to be nice to people. If you are defending yourself I get it. Please dont hate on the story, constructive criticism only.

Be sure to comment how you feel about my creations. I will update regularly If I can, i will most certainly try.

That's all i have to say, or write. Be sure to have a wonderful smutty day.☻🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
207K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...