The Right Thing To Do { Drac...

By imnessa_

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 �... More

Author's Note
1- Just The Beginning
2- The Sorting Hat
3- First Day of Classes
4- Best Friend
5- Maturity Levels
6- Worry and Stress
7- The First Lie
8- Quiddich Try-Outs
9-Hogsmeade
10- Amortentia
11-Writing an Essay
12- Scary Kitty
13- Conjuring a Patroness
14- Relationships
15-A Letter
16- A Murder
17- Friends Again
18- The Portkey
19- A Familiar Scent
20- Christmas Eve
21- It's Christmas!
22- Iceskating
23- You Mustn't Tell Lies
24- Punishments
25- Draco?
26-Feelings
28- Unexpected Visitors
29-A Task
30-To The Train
31- Back at Hogwarts
32-Dancing to Death
33- Family Meeting
34- The Truth
35- Back Together (ish)
36- Harry?
37- Peppermint, Smoke, and Old Parchment
38- Goodbye
39- Edgar
Epilogue
A/N

27- A Whole New World

1.3K 35 34
By imnessa_

A/N: Hi!! I'm so sorry for not uploading! I had such a stressful week with school and I was so burnt out:( But now I'm back to posting regularly! Also, check out Tom in that pic omg.         Enjoy! -Nessa <3 

Evanora 

Never in a million years would I think that I would have kissed Draco Malfoy. I don't even regret it. Lately, I've noticed myself catching feelings for him. I'd want his hugs more often, get comfort from his touch and scent, and I'd always want to be around him.

I didn't realize until I was sitting at the top of the Ferris wheel, that I loved him back. Hearing him say all those things to me made me realize how sweet and soft he could actually be. I regretted hating him for most of my time at Hogwarts and I wished I had realized sooner that he wasn't just a mean and cocky bully. Well, sometimes.

Once the Ferris wheel started moving again, we pulled away. We just stared into each other's eyes for a few moments before I rested my head on his chest. Then, he rested his head on mine.

After we got off the ride, I brought my bear with me and we left the Ferris wheel with our hands intertwined.

We spent the rest of the time we had here going on different rides and playing numerous games. By the end of the day, we rode six different rides and won three more prizes from the games, not including my giant pink bear.

"What are you going to name your bear?" He asked.

"Well I already named the bear you gave me 'Draco the bear' so why not name this one 'Drakie'," I said and he laughed.

"Oh boy. Two bears are named after me now."

"Yep," I nodded and he smiled.

"I had fun," I said before we left.

"Me too," he said and we went into the car, packing Drakie the bear and my other new stuffed animals in with us.

"Looks like you guys won a bunch of games," Garry said as he saw the six food teddy bear in his back seat.

"It was all Draco. He won every game," I told him and he nodded.

"I hope you kids had fun," Garry said and drove us home.

When we got inside we were bombarded with questions from Rosalie.

"How was it? Did you guys have fun? You didn't get into trouble, did you?"

"We had a lot of fun and no, we didn't get into any trouble," I responded.

"Good. Now go get into your PJs, it's movie night!" She smiled and Draco helped me take all my things upstairs.

"Where on Earth are we going to fit this bear?" He questioned me, scanning the small room.

"I got it," I set Drakie the Bear down in the corner of my side of the room. "Perfect," I said and Draco spun me around and kissed me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away with a wide grin on his face.

"You're perfect," He said and I blushed. I wasn't what to say so I just hugged him. He hugged me back tightly.

"Let me ask you something," he said as he pulled away.
"What?"
"Earlier, you said you loved me too. Was that true?" He asked.

"Yeah it was true," I said and looked down nervously. I've never felt this way with him before. He pushed my chin up so I was looking into his eyes.

"Why do you love me?" He asked.

I stared into his silver eyes for a moment then opened my mouth to speak.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he whispered. Of course, I wanted to.

"All the time, I feel myself wanting to be closer to you. I always want to hug you or hold your hand. And I've noticed that you've made me happier since we've been here. Before I was sad, but you made me happier. My favorite moments with you were when you started that snowball fight, ice skating with me, and not to mention our sleepovers," I laughed and he smiled. "I see now that you are a good person, Draco and I'm so sorry that I doubted you before."

"It's okay, Princess," he said and leaned his forehead on mine. "Be my girlfriend," he whispered.

My eyes widened and my heart began to race. I felt my palms starting to sweat and the butterflies in my stomach erupted.

"Okay," I whispered back. He kissed me softly and I felt him smile against my lips. We pulled away and smiled at each other while staring into each other's eyes.

"Kids! It's time for the movie!"
We pulled away from each other and walked downstairs.
"Here's some popcorn," Garry said and handed us a big bowl of popcorn.

"Thank you," I said and we claimed our spot on the couch. Rosalie handed us a blanket and Draco covered us with it. I snuggled up close to him as he put his arm around me.

"Today we are watching 'Aladdin'!" Rosalie said as Damien turned on the television and put in the CD. Then, the movie started.

I actually liked this movie. It was a love story between a princess and a thief. What I loved most about the film was the magic carpet ride. It looked so romantic to be flying around on a magic carpet with your love, seeing beautiful sights and discovering the world together. I wish I could be in that movie right now except instead of Aladdin and Jasmine, it's me and Draco.

After the movie finished, we went to bed. Draco carried me up the stairs because just like the last movie night, I was falling asleep on the couch.

He laid me down on my bed and kissed my forehead before whispering, "Goodnight, Darling. I love you."
"I love you too. Goodnight, Drakie."

Time skip ~ the next morning

Draco's POV

I woke up around 4 am from a nightmare. I dreamt that Voldemort had stolen Evanora and I couldn't find her. I felt sweat on my forehead and palms. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to Evanora's bed to see she was sleeping peacefully with Cookie snuggled up next to her. She was hugging the teddy bear I got her for Christmas.

I smiled to myself thinking about what happened last night. Finally, she was mine.

I stood up and walked over to her bed. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and watched as she slept. Then, suddenly I had a brilliant idea.

"Darlin, wake up," I said and she slowly opened her eyes.

"What time is it?"
"Four."
"In the morning? Drakie!" She whined and turned over to fall back asleep, still clutching onto her teddy bear.

I bent over and whispered into her ear, "I have a surprise." She shivered from the touch of my lips on her ear.

"What kind of surprise?" She questioned.

"Come with me," I stood back from her bed and held out my hand. She sat up and put her hand in mine and I grabbed my broom from the side of my bed. I opened the window and we climbed onto the roof.

I did a quick disillusionment charm and we blended into our surroundings. No muggle would ever be able to see us.

"What are we doing?" She questioned looking down from the top of the house.

"Do you trust me?" I said and held out his hand.

"What?"
"Do you trust me?" I repeated and smirked.

"Of course I trust you," I said and pulled her onto my room and we were off.

"Oh my goodness! Drakie, what are you doing?" She screamed.

"Remember in the muggle movie when Aladdin and Jasmine flew around the world together? Well, that's what we're doing," I explained.

"Are you crazy? What if we got caught?"
"I did a charm on us to keep us hidden. Don't worry," I said and flew around London.
Evanora held me tightly and said, "It's beautiful up here."
"Right?" I replied and went straight for Big Ben. I landed on the top, just above the face of the clock.

I helped Evanora off the broom and we both saw next to each other watching the skyline.

"Thanks for taking me up here," She said and came closer to me.

"Anything for you," I smiled and she blushed.

I intertwined our hands and laid back. "How are you doing? Death eater wise?" I asked.

"I'm okay. Much better now that we're here. Safe and far away from trouble," She said and laid back with me. "How about you?"
"I feel almost 100 percent stress-free. I feel like now we are safe in the muggle world. You're safe. And without my stress, I can be myself without worry," I rambled.

"So the reason you were so mean at Hogwarts was that you were stressed?" She questioned, lifting her eyebrow.

"Well since our fifth year, yeah. Before that, I just wanted to be cool and intimidating. I truly regret the things I've done back then."
"You were just a kid. No harm was done," She smiled then rested her head on my shoulder. We watched as the sun rose and the city began to awaken.

"I think it's time we go," I said and we hopped onto my broom and went back home. 

A/N: Hiii ! Yes, I'm aware it's a DVD and not a CD for the movie lol I just thought it would be pretty accurate for Evanora to call it the wrong thing because she doesn't know much about it :) thanks so much for reading!!! 

Vote, Comment, & Follow!! love you lots- Nessa<3

(ps~ I'm already working on something new (HP related hehe) and it's going to be uploaded as soon as I'm done uploading this book! Stay tuned & follow to learn more!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 509 71
A DRACO MAFLOY LOVE STORY 1995-96 During her sixth year, Alora Slater is recruited by the Dark Lord himself, and is required to join her mother at th...
47.7K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...
47.8K 1.1K 17
A young girl named Y/n Everglade has been best friends with a boy named Draco Malfoy ever since they were little kids. When they go to Hogwarts thing...
12.8K 494 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...