supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[65]

3.5K 175 187
By universaja

c h a p t e r - s i x t y f i v e

"I'm scared to actually let her in." Taeyong walked back and forth at the soil path while looking at his brothers who's not reacting. "We haven't met the Great Queen yet she's asking us to bring Human. That's risky."

"Can you do something? No. We can't do anything about it." Sicheng tilted his head in a daring manner. "Tell me."

"If you break the rules, break it alone." Johnny retorted.

Taeyong then dramatically gasped while putting his hand over his lips. "Excuse me? Even the other groups will risk it all to their members."

"But it's not like the Great Queen is gonna harm her. Calm down, hyung." Mark shrugged. "If she's intending to do it, she should've done it long ago."

Taeyong still wouldn't let his worried face disappear. "If she doesn't come back here.."

"Your conclusion are out of the world." Taeil tapped him in the shoulder comfortingly. "Stop worrying."

"They're here." Mark coughed while looking at the front door of the garden.

There stood Yuta, Jungwoo and Donghyuck with you who's wearing a white dress that stops above your knees. Your hair that are now glowing loudly with the blue shade underneath suits your neatly fixed face.

Mark tilted his head while tilting his head repeatedly. "I know we're supposed to be worried and all, but she looks great in white dress."

You quietly took steps behind with Jungwoo and Donghyuck on your sides and Yuta infront. His soft fingertips are being held by your tiny palm indirectly. You definitely don't know what to do or what to feel, and just by Yuta's small gesture, you're feeling a little better.

He gripped tightly as the distance towards the mysterious door at the end slowly decreases.

"I think we should leave you here," Yuta pecked on the back of your hands before standing beside Johnny quietly.

"We can't pass through starting in this line so.."  Donghyuck cleared his throat and patted your back lightly twice. "Goodluck. I mean, it's not like you're gonna enter some fight or what. I am just trying to make you feel better."

You smirked and put on a tough facade. "I'll be okay. It doesn't look scary at all."

Yeah, even if you're jumping into assumptions like being chased by a wild boar dramatically — like how Taeyong did.

The thing is, you don't want them to worry. It's pretty hard to calm them down.

You felt a cold gush of wind while taking steps with your one inch black shoes. You suddenly don't want to enter because of fear of what's behind it. You do want to explore this place but knowing the Great Queen is behind now, you just want to back away.

But then again, the guys will also decide for you not to enter, and you don't want them to break a rule just because of you.

You then heard your father's quiet voice inside you from a distant memory, saying, "You've got to be tough and brave, even if you are my princess. The world's too rough."

Then, like what he said, you gained your courage to continue the path.

You slowly took steps while feeling everyone's gaze on you. It's true that the wall was realistic even if it doesn't feel like in your case.

It feels like they are so far away.

You shook your head and held the veiny knob ahead of you. You shivered just by the contact and eventually took opened it fully.

You do want to look at them one last time for reassurance, but you're not that type of person. You don't want to see them as if you're leaving and won't be able to meet them again.

The darkness surrounded the moment you entered a few walks. The door creaked close and it suddenly ring your interest in the middle of your fear.

Small dots of lights started to surround you while you try to see what's ahead of you whilst fighting at the dark way.

The lights then formed into a messy yet beautiful line. You bit your lip and have no choice but to follow. Their lit up flashes are the only thing that reflects in this whole place and you don't want to keep guessing and overthinking what could be a thing infront of you.

You then noticed some strings of greenish brown veins slowly getting out of your way. Soon, the small dots of light completely disappeared and the tiny path you've been walking cleared into a big circle.

Your eyes widened while checking the whole scenery infront of you. There's a magical pink glow in each place your eyes land. A throne wrapped into the passed time of nature sits in the middle. You timidly checked each place, knowing there are more than your eyes currently see.

As you turn around, your eyes widened to see a whole blank surface infront of the throne. You tried to process what could be done in this boring seat.

And it's great your mind worked.

You realized that The Great Queen was possibly watching all along.

But why must she stay still in this kind of place? It feels so cold and it doesn't make anyone comfortable.

"You came."

You jumped on the echo of a deep voice yet it was noticeably woman's possesion.

You cleared your throat and stood straight, a polite manner while bowing directing to nowhere.  "It's nice to see- I mean, meet, you."

"I have no time to chitchat," You shivered when you felt a gush of wind around you, knowing she's just around. "You want to know why you're here, aren't you?"

"Pardon me?"

"I'm here to tell you everything now." Her face flashed infront of you and she was absolutely beautiful. "Take a look."

Her slender fingers passed you a small book that looks like a child's possesion. You gradually got to be familiarized until you grasp upon it.

A confused expression wrapped on your face. "Wait.. this is my book when I was young?"

You examined the frontal page the first story you got to understand. You were still a little girl and the typical bedtime story you received from your father all went back just by looking at this book.

The queen turned around and let her long hair bounce while she took steps. "Yes. You've been known in our world since you were young."

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

"Why isn't she coming out?" Johnny stated in a  tensed manner while walking back and forth.

Sicheng fiddled with his fingers while squatting at the ground. "I think she'll be here soon. We just have to stay calm, okay?"

"The Queen might even take days talking to her." Taeil grunted, dusting his spot to sit on. "We never know if the time interval inside is different to ours. Our world is too wide. We'll be like a fool if we don't think about this possibility."

"What are you guys gonna do?" Donghyuck asked with his pouty lips and his eyes covering, making him look adorable.

"I'll wait," Taeyong sighed. "I'll wait even if it take for days."

There was another silence. None of them ate any meal for tonight since they are too worried you might not come back.

Or maybe come back; but in a bad condition.

Who knows? The mystery of the forbidden place remains threat to them.

Back then, it didn't. But now it did.

It did because they have their own 'Human' to protect now.

Jungwoo almost slipped in the golden bench while he sped up and turned to his brothers who's looking at him with worried eyes.

Yuta, so far, seemed the calmest. "What is it?"

"I think she's near," Jungwoo panted. "She's giving signals."

"How?"
"She can do that?"
"How the hell-"

Soon, a door creaking open can be heard in the middle of the wide surroundings of the garden. The guys couldn't even process what was happening when you came out, your eyes completely void of any emotion.

Yuta who's the closest to your enraged figure seemed surprised. He didn't know if it's you, or your other self when it turns into someone unstoppable.

"Y/N-" You just passed by Taeil who was ready to give you a big hug, assuming you've been scared inside.

"Is it.. her other side?" Doyoung backed away while you take your heavy steps. He absolutely want to run to you, but not in this case.

Taeyong took the risk and bravely grabbed your wrist. "Lee Y/N."

"Let me go," You swatted his hand harshly. "You should all stay away from me."

He glared and didn't let your firm voice shake him off. "Human-"

"I'm not a human!" You yelled loudly — the thing you barely do.

This made Taeyong slowly loosen his grip, flustered.

Your heel clank into the brown path ahead and it leaves the guys still in surprise. That wasn't the reaction they are looking forward to.

"It's Y/N, she didn't change. It's still her emotions," Jungwoo mumbled, his eyes pitch dark that it scared the hell of everyone in this place.

"Jungwoo hyung." Donghyuck attempted to approach him but was abruptly stopped by Yuta.

"Let him. He knows what he is doing."

"Her mind.. is full of thoughts." His raspy voice said, shaking a little. "She knew a lot from the conversation, and her emotions are very mixed. It may result her to-"

"Okay. Now stop." Taeyong gestured Yuta and Johnny to take control of the younger one. "We've known enough. He should stop, or we'll have to take care of two uncontrollable people in this household."

"Mark, Hyuck, and Sicheng as well, take care of your hyung." Taeil massaged the back of his neck, tapping Taeyong in his back loudly. "We should follow her."

Like what was planned, the other guys who are not assigned to follow you stayed with Jungwoo. They scattered around to look for you in the place, deciding to not repeatedly call your name in case it might trigger your annoyance and aggressiveness.

Taeyong's first idea to look for you is at the entrance door. He have no idea why, he just felt like you could be in that place.

As fast as he can, he fought the wide place of the mansion and run to get closer to the door. His eyes didn't deceive him when he saw your figure, speeding up to escape.

Taeyong casually jumped all the furnitures while panting with all his heart, his eyes breath hitching as rhe try his best to reach you before you notice him and run.

Your eyes visibly widened for a brief moment. You wanted so much to run away and fully decide to leave but Taeyong already got a hold of your waist, spinning you around swiftly.

You definitely can flip him around out of your tensed self, but Taeyong was a lot more skilled about timing. He managed to tackle you in the ground while his neck showed a red shade.

"Tell us, Y/N. Don't run away." He whispered. "Don't run away because you're not supposed to be chased."

~~~

"I'm not a human to start with," You started followed with a silence while your tears one by one appeared.

The guys did not react to respect your words even if they are dying to know about it because it has been five hours since you asked for some space. They prefer to do it your way than see you leave.

You took a deep breath. "My father and mother are connected in the Supernatural world back then. They are humans, but they've played a major role in the ancient times of Supernaturals. Both of them used to live into a tradition and belief with the abilities of the other world until they've proven enough to meet the creatures themselves. They are definitely free from harm because they have protectors from the couple of extraordinary people and they swore to not harm them. But they must not do one thing — that is to have a child."

Doyoung's eyebrows perked. "Why?"

"Because their whole existence are painted with that concept. If they raise a human child, it'll be a dangerous mix of it. And that was.. me." Your eyes broke into a pit of sadness. Even if Jungwoo is the only Empath, everyone felt the pain inside of you. "Like it or not, I'll turn into something monsterous and unstoppable. That's why I have to leave. But I can't even do that, because who will protect you all then? I was given a responsibility. A big responsibility."

"Y/N," Taeyong started, wanting so badly to comfort you. "It's no-"

"It is. I was born this way." You sniffed, clearing your throat to appear more stronger. They definitely want to push more about it, but you were quick to change the topic. "Yangyang, we have to slaughter him."

"Whaaat?!" Mark's voice almost cracked. "That was so sudden dude-"

"Y/N, whatever reason you have; we can't." Johnny spat while standing up.

You flared and meet up his strong and powerful gaze. "Yangyang is the youngest, and he have no doubt the last one to leave that time. He must've received the poison too. We should get rid of him."

"We can't!" Johnny's voice raised lightly and you flinched. Jungwoo immediately run to grab him in his shoulders and pull him for a comfortable distance away from you.

"Shouting is not necessary, Johnny Suh." Taeil glared.

"Then what should we do? Why can't I?" You asked with more determined tone, not getting swayed of his dominant voice because it's a normal thing to receive some yells some time. "Yangyang will be able to spread it right now to any of you-"

"If Yangyang is infected, that means the whole team will surrender themselves. They are a group, Y/N. If one is leading to danger? Everyone else will follow! But what will you do if that happens? Kill them all?" Johnny leaned close, ignoring the soft yells of being cautious from his other brothers. His nose almost bumped on yours and that's completely fine, but not with an angry Johnny. "Do you know why I'm doing this? Because I can't let you kill."

"I'm born to kill."

"Is that what the Queen told you?" His eyes softened, back in it's original state everytime he sees you.

"No. This is what she was trying to imply."  You almost stuttered, but gladly didn't.

"I can't let you kill." Johnny restrained himself from yelling again.

You simply rolled your eyes and turned around from them, none even attempting to get a hold of you. "That's why I attempted to leave, because you won't be able to handle what I'm really meant to be."

"Is that what you think about us? We won't be able to understand you?" Sicheng quietly asked with a pained expression.

You sipped some air, eyes tearing into some transparent liquid. "Yes. That's the reason."

You immediately left the meeting place and rushed upstairs, surpressing your sobs. It's a great thing any of them did not use their abilities against you, or you might force yourself to lash out.

You were too lost at the moment that you entered any room you could ever see. You shut the door close and locked it, eyes waterig as soon as you were left alone.

An unknown minutes passed by quickly while you let out all your sorrow. You couldn't even hide the sound of your cries while being embraced with the dark room.

Little did you know, Johnny refused to hear the upcoming sermons from his brothers and followed you. He slid on the other side of the door and cleared his throat. "Y/N, I'm sorry for yelling."

You quiet down immediately after hearing his voice.

"You can tell me anything, I know there's something you are worried. There are a lot of things you must've know, hmm?" His voice sounded soft, the opposite from earlier, and it was hard not to give in.

You sniffed, closing your eyes. "Johnny, I'll let you hear so you'll be able to decide to leave me fully."

He bit his lip, not disagreeing nor agreeing yet.

"The moment I was born, a lot of things started to be bullshit. I was the reason why they expected you all to be a monster. They found some human things because we are basically connected to each other, because I am you Protector. Therefore, I am the reason for your separation from the others. That is clearly the reason why everyone is dying to kill me. My aunt knows about everything, but they can't kill my Mother, of course. Besides, I'm the only one turning into a monster here, why will they targer somebody else." You sighed. "That was the reason why everyone then decided to lock up all the Supernatural kids and try to make them half humans. I was the reason behind everything. My existence caused a lot of damage. And you know what? Mr. Huang died because of me."

You were expecting any reaction from him, but there was none.

But to be frank, Johnny was utterly shocked  He just didn't know how to put it on, and did not want to express it either. He wants you to keep going without hearing his thoughts, or you might not tell him everything.

You continued after realizing he wouldn't respond.

"I did a lot of things in my past and that includes bringing harm to Mr. Huang. My old self knew he'll try to make his Supernaturals to be half human so I would not be the only one strong, so.. I planned to kill him. I don't know. I don't know how it happened. My memories.. I don't know." You sobbed, burrying your face in your palms, realizing you were the villain all along. You then fixed yourself and cleared your throat, getting rid of the lump. "I only have one mission, and that is to try to make Yangyang disappear. If I fail, I will obviously die, and it doesn't matter atleast I tried. That's why Johnny, you should leave me."

"Hearing those words makes my heart completely hurt," He mumbled. "But not because you said anything about hating us, it's because you keep blaming yourself. Do you know how much treasure you are? To me? To us?"

You bit your quivering lips and hugged your knees tighter.

"You're not really supposed to kill Yangyang, if you can heal him." He said, gathering his confidence. "You can heal wounds and such, like how Winwin can, that means you can also do the same for poisons. Maybe we can try? If we don't succeed, then there's no need to push to our responsibilities. Did you know that as the so-called monster group, we have the biggest tasks? But we ignored them all. Because Y/N, you are not supposed to keep living with those  things. You can try to be happy without being responsible to everything. It's not your fault to not remember those things."

His words suddenly made you realize that, maybe he is right.

"The Queen probably wanted to tell you that you should change their minds about who you are. Make them realize that you're a hero, not a villain." He huffed a sigh.

You closed your eyes and remembered everything that makes you a good person. With the help of Johnny's words, your clouded mind slowly cleared.

"But.. what about my uncontrollable self?" You asked worriedly.

"Take over it, Y/N. You can be strong and still be aware of what you are doing."

At this point, you surely want to hug Johnny. His words made you realize a lot of positive possibilities you didn't even think in the first place.

"Y/N, open the door. It's my room." Yuta's sassy voice echord, breaking your sentimental moment. Johnny audibly told him to be quiet for awhile but he only knocked thrice as a sign of disagreement. "I need to get something."

You wanted to complain for him to shut up but you can't.

Because it's the truth though, this is his room.

You gave up and stood up, turning the knob and standing infront of them.

Johnny looked surprised that you did follow his words and Yuta's impatient face slowly dissipate.

"And perhaps want to give you a hug." He did like what he wanted, pulling you in a tight one with his hand cradling your head in his chest.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

guuuys sorry for 1week long no ud and i know this is not the actually greaaat chapter buuut sorry i tried to slip in my watty during the scheds. ill try to work harderrr

and also the quotes here actually i wanted to try to help sumone or anyone needing to hear it aaaa

soo yeaaahh, please stay safe and take care of your teeth, i'm really starting to got scared of dentists lol. and also, u cutie♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8.5K 41
[the enemy of my enemy is my friend] a game of cards, a game of two organisations. in which there is more than meets the eye. ...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...