Lips don't lie (OhmFluke SPY...

By Ruka_Go

Although our precious memories were forgotten .. Love you have for me never left ... I can feel it In your... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 2: We will Reunite

Chapter 1 - silence before the storm

245 22 39
By Ruka_Go

Fluke Natouch was a happy man .

He was humming to a beautiful rhythm while cutting the onions to be put in to be mixed together with the chicken curry he was preparing.

The table was all set for a dinner for two. Nice lacy white tablecloth was thrown over the grand dining table they owned.

Ohm insisted they buy a bigger one although there was only three of then living there. In case his friends crash over for dinner like yesterday when they actually do once in a while to eat fluke's cooking .

The candles were set, on the elegant looking silver candle holder P'Tian got for them as a wedding present sating it will come in handy.

He suddenly remembered how ohm came to conclusion that he and P'Tian was a thing and tried to leave the country because of the sadness out of things he assumed himself.

Fluke sighed...

Although ohm was the quite and caring person. He can be very mischievous and possessive.. reminiscing their old dates he stirred the curry adding a few curry leaves to make the dish more flavorful.

He stared at the grand wedding photo which was placed on the wall near their fire place together with a few photos they took with each other and their treasure.

We made it through ohm.

It is our third anniversary today...

No matter what life throws in our way and tests us, please know that ... Only You ...Can make my heart beat fast and make me this happy... u and our treasure..

We will travel the journey of life together for a long time naa

Hope we can be happy like this forever.

Ding Dong..

the grand clock in the hallway made a sound indicating the arrival of a new hour..

Which brought back fluke from his state of mind..

The Curry was almost done..

He turned of the induction cooker and opened on of the many cupboards ohm installed for him to keep his cooking utensils.

***FLASHBACK****

"When we marry let's move to a house with a bigger space okay Nong fluke..??" ohm whispered while taking fluke's palm into his hand

Fluke almost choked on the soup he was drinking

"Wh-why a bigger house ... P'ohm aand ..M..marry?? "fluke asked stuttering at his words.

"Of course my love.. It is so that you can have a bigger , spacious kitchen .. and let's customize a lot of cupboards so we can get more cooking items for you...I know that cooking is your favorite thing to do love apart from cuddling ..."

Ohm said while kissing the back of his palm

****End of flashback****

P'ohm really kept his promise ..

Thought fluke blushing and eyes on the black marble pantry set and the white polished wooden cupboards installed on top and the bottom.

He was indeed blissed with his hubby spoiling him rotten the past three year he thought fondly...

What time is it..

Fluke wondered while arranging freshly washed plates, spoons ,forks and chopsticks that he took from the cupboards few moments ago.

He Checked his phone afterwards ...

Hmm.... Near 7 pm..ohmmy must be down with work by now. He murmured before dialing his favorite number with a smug smile .. his thumb rubbing his ring finger's valued possession.. his wedding ring..

"Greetings Mr. jeab_heart _heart ..please wait till mr.thithiwat connect to the call" a robotic voice responded to the call.

Fluke was now used to Del's weird accent and comments. But he did have a happy smile plastered in his mouth after hearing ohmmy's new nick name for him...

Jeab... I like it ...

I was sure it was piek a few days back though...

A small sound was generated from the other side indicating ohm has finally picked the line.

"Hellow.. can I speak to special agent Mr.Thithiwat ? "

He whispered

At your service sir..what do I owe the pleasure today ..to receive a call from a handsome young man..

His Ohm answered cheerfully.. fluke could imaging how ohm's face looked right now... maybe he will request Del to capture a secret photo next time. ...He plotted.. a small smirk creeping out in to his face.. ...

Cause in the end ..it was one of his best friends who developed del exclusively for ohmmy... . and he had access to order del too. Of curse p'ohm didn't knew ..

It was a safety measure ... in case of emergency...

"P'ohmmmmmmmmm....stop teasing me na~

This handsome young man is married .. so no flirting na "

He answered in a loving way just so ohm won't notice he was plotting something.. . Then suddenly he heard ohm's side soothing jazz music suddenly..

Omg..this AI..DEL.... fluke thought smacking his head on his palm but also moving around the kitchen syncing with the music.

I know ..married to the best husband ever ..AKA me ..!!

He heard ohm reply with a huff

"Ofcourse ohmmmm~ lak na!

But I'm hungry... I made Your favorite today!

Are you going to be late ?

Attending the celebrating perhaps

I know the husband of mine never messes up his missions . "

Now fluke was blabbering a lot because he was really excited for ohm to enjoy the meal and celebrate their anniversary! But he also knew ohm might be obligated to attend the team dinner ..so he asked just incase..

"You know everything u cook is my favorite lovee..

and No..i decided to come early.. I miss you na... "ohm answered.

"Hehe silly p ohm.. You just saw me this morning! I knowww that you love itt... its Chicken curry with white rice and a surprise dish !"

Fluke replied playfully

"Aww..piakk... I am on my way love .. will the surprise be a cute jaeb.." ohm tased his beloved..

Cough..fluke almost chocked on the jasmine water he was tasting before placing the jar on the table..

Hey..but two can play this game..

fluke thought..

"Daddy ohm~ u read my mind na .". fluke teased his innocent voice replaced with a sexy , alluring but timid voice.

Ohm was quite foor a long time

"Why.. did the cat get ur tongue P'ohmm... hehehe..." fluke asked after a long pause of silence

Jaeb..you are my lil' minx.. let me just get there to attack you with love..

Hehe..he loved teasing ohm..

but the night might be a bit rough if he tease him too much..

fluke gulped..then also..its not like he minded that..P'ohm always took care of him tenderly the next morning..

But his train of though was disturbed by del's speaker in ohm' s car..

"Foreign objected detected in system

Trying to eject

Analysis started.."

What was going on..is his p'ohm okay??

"OHHMM...ohm are u okay ?? "he felt a pitch of panic on his throat

"Yes love. Its alright .. a minor technical difficulty ..relax"

Then P'ohm muted him....

What ????????

Ohm muted him self

With me on call

Is he okay?

Is he with anyone???

What was going on??

Fluke was curios and worried. A slow annoyance creping on to him for being muted..

Suddenly ohm unmuted him self ..

"Jeab...love"

P'ohmmm..why mute ur self u meanieee.... " Fluke scoffed

"Love, Nong fluke...Please...please. Listen to me okay.. whatever happens I love you...."

"Phi..what is going on??" was my ohmmy okay..what was going onnn?????

" Phi..? "

they out smarted me jeab.. There is a mole in the organization.. if something happens.. do not trust any one okay ??..any one except Boun, Prem , Kao and Earth.. ohm whispered .

"I will try to jump off the car.. and avoid the explosives" he added.

"Phi..nooo..phii...." fluke was screaming begging ohm to not doo anything stupid..

Please be strong flukeeee..i am strong. Nothing will happen to phi.. Ohm said in low loving voice..

Phiiii!

Fluke screamed

Phii..PHI.....

Please answer me ..

Phi??

BHooooooooooooooooooooooooooMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Was the last thing fluke heard before the line got disconnected.

The times slowed down. And he didn't notice that tears were starting to trickle down his cheeks.His legs gave in as he fell to his knees . The spoon he was stirring the chicken curry with , fell on the floor as fluke loosed his grip on it..

He felt....

EMPTY

He wanted t cry out

But..for some reason.. he just couldn't do that..

Slowly he leaned on the kitchen cabinet... and his hands inwardly moved to the locket of his..

Legs crawled in as he wrapped his hands around them..

"P-Phi.... The key to this locket. And my heart.. is with you.. I fell so empty phi....

What will we do with out you.. "

Fluke gets up slowly .. loosing his balance and falling down again..

Sobs turned into wails of sorrow..

After a few tries , he got up with wobbly feet and ran towards their family photo...

(A/N - family photo is hidden with light glare 😏)

Caressing ohm s face..

He asked out loud..

"What are we going to do with out you ohm

We can't live with out you.."

He was shocked..

Who to contact. Who to trust.. he didn't know..

hearing that loud explosion seconds after ohmmy said he is gong to jump off didn't help him see a rational answer..

I can't call his parents

Thy think he is an office worker.. a CEO... no one knowsabout his undercover work except his best friends..

But...could they be trusted...ohm did say but some one fished him out...

What do I doo...

Ohm...

Then slowly the sobs started coming in again ...

"Why did this happen

Phii..u promised u will come back for dinner "

Fluke was lost in his thoughts crying his heart out now..

His eyes started showing small black dots when he suddenly hear someone banging on the front door..

He tried to get up but the exhaustion and panic attack he had made dizzy..his consciousness slowly fading away..

When saw two figures running towards him but with his dream like state he wasn't able to recognize them

He was scared

What if they were after ohm' s family and him

Their treasure

Should protect her

"P' Ohmm..please save our princess "he whispered hugging their family picture with all his might ... before whole became black .

(A/N :The family picture :3)

One of the figures caught him before he fell.

and told the other

"prem ..he is safe.. we got here just in time "

"Thank god p boun i.. I was so worried .. "
I will contact the agency and inform that he is safe and we will bring him there as soon as he wakes up..

The taller of the two, who looked rather like a host than an agent with his piercings and black leather jacket and a matching leather pants and boots , just stared at his nong who went out to make the call.

His gaze then shifted to fluke

Looking at him worriedly..he whispered..

"Don't worry ohm.. we will protect him"

He carried and placed fluke in the couch next to the fire place..

The automatic fire lit up indicating boun has pressed the remote by accident while placing nong fluke.

He kept staring at the fire vowing him self that he would never express his unrequited love to his N'prem..

Afraid he will end up hurting like n'fluke if a mission goes wrong..

He would always protect his loved ones in shadow even if it costs his life..

He vowed to himself he will protect prem and to ohm that he will protect his muse

*****************************

In the master bedroom upstairs ,a bright light suddenly showed pass a closed cabinet.. indicating a phone lighting up... and a message from a number that wasn't responsive for years.. popped up in that bright screen. 

†*******************************

A/N hi everyone! So this is my 1st chapter ⊙﹏⊙
Please leave comments on your thoughts of this !!
It will be much appreciated 😉
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ💙
Sending love and be safe everybody~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...