Sink or Swim

By privateguy

A group of teenage college girls find themselves on a voyage of self discovery as they come to terms with fam... More

About Me and 'Sink or Swim'
Chapter 1 - Everything is New
Chapter 2 - Sleepover
Chapter 3 - The Morning After
Chapter 4 - Hidden Away
Chapter 5 - Finally Settled
Chapter 6 - Did The Earth Move for You?
Chapter 7 - Party in The USA
Chapter 8 - The Plot Thickens
Chapter 9 - Surprises All Round
Chapter 10 - Life Stories
Chapter 11 - Lost and Manipulated
Chapter 13 - Out of The Fire
Book 2 Preview: Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

Chapter 12 - Closing In

41 11 62
By privateguy

'The Reapers' sat together in Bob's trailer keeping their eyes peeled for movement around the Audi. They spotted a young guy looking at the car and cursing. "Well I guess that's the guy whose abducted our girl." said Bob. "Bad news buddy, we ain't goin' anywhere and neither are you."

Wesley could not believe the Audi had been blocked - "Fucking dumb ass trailer trash!" He kicked out at the four by four truck and entered the trailer he had hired for the night.

Jessica jumped as he slammed the door. "Some arsehole has blocked us in. Could be anyone of the dumb country bums around here!"

Jess went to the door to take a look. "Hey, don't worry Wes. I'm sure they'll move. Look I'll go and find out from the management office who owns the four by four and then I'll ask them to move." She smiled, "Oh, and thanks for getting me these clothes, I feel more comfortable like this."

As Jessica left the trailer Drew picked up his mobile and dialled Leanne, "Hi babe, I've seen your friend, she is looking tired but other than that absolutely fine. Its weird it doesn't seem like she is being held against her will. In fact the guy who is with her has let her walk off on her own."

Leanne was baffled and put Drew on speak phone so everyone could hear. He described what Jess was wearing and even took a picture to confirm it was her. "Looks like she is coming over to our trailer. I think she has spoken to the manager to find out who has blocked the Audi. If she comes here what do you want us to do?"

"Hey Drew, it's Paul, tell her you've broken down and see if you can find out why she left Malibu and try and confirm if she is with a guy named Wesley." Paul said.

"Sure will do. How far out are you?" Drew replied.

"About twenty five minutes." The driver said checking the satnav system.

"We can hold them here for that short time. See you in a bit." Drew hang up.

Jessica made her way over to Drew's trailer and knocked, she waited a moment and when she got no answer walked across to Jimmy's trailer and tried the door there. When she got no response Jess moved to Bob's trailer. She knocked twice.

"I guess I'll best get the door then." Bob announced to the group.

He got up and made his way over to the door, "Hey there, can I help you?" he said as he answered.

"Oh, Hi," Jessica said, "Yeah, I'm really sorry to bother you, but my car is blocked in by your four by four. You wouldn't be able to move it so I can get out would you?"

"Really?" Bob replied buying for time, "We kinda got in late last night from a gig so didn't realise I was parked up so close. I'll see if I can get the thing moving again but it was a bit jumpy. Not sure it will start up."

"If you wouldn't mind trying that would great." Jessica said nervously.

"Hey, I'm part of a band, do you wanna come in and say Hi to the guys while I try a get the thing goin'?" Bob asked as Drew came to the door.

"Hi there, I'm Drew. I heard your voice and thought I recognised it from some place, now I see you I know your face."

"Ignore him babe - he says that to all the girls!" Jimmy shouted from his seat in the trailer laughing.

"No, no - I do know you - you've been on TV - your Jessica Lane - your that British girl who rescues people. Hey come on in while Bob fixes our transport." Drew said appealingly.

Jessica looked around nervously to see if Wesley was watching. "I'm with someone," she said, "I'm not sure..."

Drew jumped in, "Hey, just have a coffee with us, I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind."

"He's not really my boyfriend, so sure, I guess." Jessica entered the trailer with the band as Bob popped out to the four by four. He jumped in and pretended to start the engine and stalled it. He then hopped out and popped the hood, fiddled around disconnecting the battery in the process. He closed the hood got back in and tried again. He jumped out and slammed the door and cursed to add to the performance, then made his way back to the trailer.

"Hey, real sorry but it won't start-up." Bob lied "Looks like we're gonna be stuck here guys. I'll call 'triple A' and see if they can get down here and help us out."

Drew turned to Jessica, "Hey, are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" she replied.

"It's just that I'm real interested in dating a mutual friend and she is kinda concerned about you." Drew gambled on telling Jessica the truth.

"What? Who do we both know? We don't know each other." Jessica questioned.

Drew responded, "We were up at Malibu due to perform at your party last night. After the incident I got a little close to your pal Leanne - she is real hot - and she spoke really fondly of you. Anyhow I invited you all to our gig and even asked if Abi would perform with us. It was all going sweet until I got a text saying you had gone missing. By chance we arrived here and saw the car and I told her you were here. Your friends are concerned that you had been kidnapped by someone who was involved with the shooting."

Jessica couldn't believe what she heard. "Really, Leanne wouldn't care about me. She was with my actual boyfriend last night. I saw her."

"Hey, you may think you saw her do something but she wasn't with him." Drew replied.

"But she kissed him. She hugged him." Jessica responded.

"Sometime you know things are not quite what they seem. Your head thinks badly without knowing the whole situation. Happens to Jimmy all the time!" Drew smiled as Jimmy threw an empty can at him. "Have you spoken to Lea about what you saw?"

Jessica looked down ashamed, "Err, well not exactly, I was really upset I thought she..."

"Hey would you like to speak to her? I'll give her a call for you?" Drew encouraged Jessica to speak to her friend and started to dial Leanne.

Drew passed his phone across to Jess and it was answered almost immediately, "Hi Drew, it's Lea. Any more news?" There was a lengthy pause as Jessica heard her best friends voice. Drew nodded silent urging Jessica to speak.

"Errr, Lea, hi it's Jess." tears started to form in Jessica's eyes.

"Jess, oh wow! Jess, I'm so glad your safe has Wesley hurt you?" Leanne was relieved to hear her best friend.

"No, he has been kind. He said he would take us away someplace to get away from all the attention. He said it would be a nice break and I should have some space away from you." Jessica responded.

"Why would you need space? Why would you go off with him? You do know he's involved in this whole plot?" Leanne questioned.

Jessica was stunned for a moment and started to think back, "I'm so stupid! I don't know why I left with him. I was just so upset about you and Paul."

It was Leanne's turn to be stunned, "Me and Paul? What are you talking about?"

"You kissed him at the party. I saw you both" Jessica, started to sob and Drew comforted her.

"Oh! Hold on I'm putting you on speaker to everyone - including Paul, he is here too." Leanne switched to speaker phone and everyone called out, "Hi Jess!" in unison.

"I've got something to announce, I kind of wanted to tell everyone together but not really like this." Leanne announced. Paul and Juliette knew what she was going to say. "Yesterday David MacIntrye confirmed that I'm his daughter. I went to speak to Paul to tell him I'm his half-sister. I guess that's when you saw us hug and kiss."

Abi and Jo spontaneously tried to hug Leanne and Jessica sat silently on the phone. Paul took the phone from Leanne and spoke, "Hi Jess."

Jessica's heart jumped hearing Paul's voice. "Hey, it's true. You have to understand I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I wish you had spoken to me. I've been so worried."

Jessica didn't know what to say.

"We are about ten minutes away - whatever you do don't go back to Wesley. He is dangerous and manipulative. Stay with Drew and the guys." Paul instructed her. "I love you."

Jessica burst into tears, "I love you too." she admitted hanging up as there was hammering on the door.

Drew took the phone from Jessica, "You ok?" Jessica gave a snuffled "Yeah" in reply and smiled.

Bob looked out of the window, "I guess we have a mad man to deal with!"

Wesley had seen where Jessica had gone and was concerned at the length of time she had been. He needed to keep hold of Jessica, keep her mind focused on being with him - she was going to be the lure to get Leanne - she couldn't be let lose with a bunch of tattooed trailer bums!

Jimmy being the biggest decided he would go to the door. With any luck his size would intimidate Wesley and help buy more time.

"You got my girlfriend in there? You need to move that piece of shit coz we need to get going!" Wesley said threateningly.

"Oh, Wes, hi." Jessica said nervously coming to the door, "Hey come and meet these guys, they are a band called 'The Reapers'. Unfortunately they have broken down and we're waiting for a breakdown company to start them up or tow them."

"Jess, let's go. We can leave the car and hire another one!" Wes ordered.

"Come on Wes, don't be like that. These are nice guys..." she got up and moved closer toward Wesley, looking nervously toward Drew and Bob.

She placed her arm around him and stroked his face. "Hey, Wes maybe we should go back to our trailer. I still haven't really thanked you for getting me these clothes."

Drew looked at Bob and then both towards Jimmy. Jessica caught Drews attention with a little nod. "Well, I guess if you guys need some alone time who are we to stop you. We'll give you a knock or blast the horn when we get ourselves going." He said.

"Thanks for the coffee. Maybe we'll catch your show tonight" Jessica said smiling. "Come on Wes..."

Wesley was about to argue but dropped it - as Jessica kissed him, "You coming?" she asked taking his hand leading him away.

As Jimmy closed the door he turned to his bandmates, "I hope she knows what she is doing. No sign of the cops or her friends yet."

"We are so close!" Leanne moaned as the Mercedes SUV came to a halt someplace outside of Baker. There had been an accident and the road was blocked.

"I'm going on foot, it will be quicker" said Paul, pulling off his seatbelt and opening the car door. "You guys stay here. I'll have the guys from the band as back-up if I need them" he said. From her seat Abi saw Paul open the glove compartment and pull out a handgun. He slipped it into the waistband of his trousers.

Jessica opened the door of the trailer and pulled Wesley seductively inside and kissed him. She felt the desired effect against her groin as he pulled her body closer to him.

Jessica pulled away teasingly, "How about we get a drink to help us relax?" she said forcing a smile. "There must be some alcohol here somewhere." She started opening cupboard doors in search of alcohol hoping to get Wesley drunk.

"Not sure I want a drink Jess..." Wesley said, he began to sound menacing no longer convinced Jessica was a willing player in his game.

"Oh, err, ok. Something to eat?" she replied nervously.

"No - not that either." he replied, "You got me over here for sex right, you offered right?"

Jessica didn't say anything as Wesley grabbed her and marched down the trailer toward the bedroom.

"Hey Wes!" Jessica exclaimed, as he threw her toward the bed, "Can we be slow?" Jessica tried desperately to regain control of the situation and pretend she wanted to be with him.

"Slow?" Wesley responded, "You like it slow?"

Jessica tried to smile, "Yeah, slow. You know, foreplay, kissing, gentle touching."

"I'm afraid that's just not me." Wesley replied laughing.

"Not even for me? You know I'm still a virgin." Jess said nervously trying to get up.

"I'm sorry Jess, but I like it rough. Naomi never complained! You know she lost it to me too." He started to pull the belt out of his trousers.

"Wesley, please?" Jessica pleaded. He grabbed her legs and pulled her down the bed toward him. He placed the belt an a figure of eight loop around her ankles and pulled it tight as Jess tried to struggle and kick free. He positioned her diagonally on the bed and placed her tied feet over a bed post.

"I guess you've never been tied before? This is fun Jess." Wesley said as she started to sob, "Hey, come on you will enjoy it. It doesn't really hurt, well, maybe a little when I penetrate and your cherry pops, but it will feel great for us both." He gave her a kiss as she tried to pull away.

Wesley made his way to the bathroom and Jessica tried to struggle free but the belt was too tight. She had only managed to unhook herself from the bed post as Wesley returned holding a towel, which he promptly tore into four strands. He looped one strand around each of her wrists and repositioned Jess in the middle of the bed tying her arms to the posts at the top. "I knew the belt wouldn't really work" he said as he removed it. He replaced the belt with the other strands of towel and tied her ankles to the bottom bed posts. "We can use that later." he said whipping it in the air.

Jessica was frightened. She was stretched in a 'X' shape and could hardly move as she pulled against the makeshift restraints. Wesley disappeared down the trailer. From her position on the bed she couldn't see where he had gone but when he returned she gasped as she saw he was holding a knife. He put this down on the bedside table.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to cut you Jess." Wesley said smiling. He held a tea towel in his other hand and placed this around Jessica's mouth forming a rudimentary gag.

Jessica started to panic and started crying more. "Don't cry Jess. This is fun when you get used to it. You know Naomi was like this at first too."

Wesley picked up the knife and held it against the grey flannel t-shirt he had purchased for her. He ran the blade through the material slicing it from her body exposing a line of the lingerie beneath. "See that didn't hurt." he said as he used the knife again to cut the t-shirt sleeves, allowing him to pull the front material away. "You are beautiful Jessica, you have the finest body."

Jessica lay unable to move or scream out. 'This feels worse than when Jake jumped me on the yacht' she thought to herself as Wesley unbuttoned her jeans and began working the knife down the inner and outer leg seams. He pulled the material of her trousers away from her body. 'At least Jake was drunk, Wesley is just sadistic, pure evil and knows exactly what he is doing.'

Wesley stood admiring his work and started removing his own shirt. "I'm going to get to see your body shortly," he said smiling, "You'll love the feeling of my skin against yours."

He pulled at the expensive sheer lingerie top Jessica was wearing and it tore away easily revealing her breasts. Her body was sweating, both from panic and the heat of the trailer, giving her skin a wet sheen.

"Those curves are beautiful Jessica, you really should show them off more. You wear such tight clothing, but never really expose much skin at college." Wesley leered over her and placed his right hand on her toned stomach.

Paul had made his way into the trailer park and started knocking on trailer doors. At the fifth door Drew answered, "Paul?"

"Yeah, you must be Drew? Right?" Paul asked. "Where's Jess?"

"Yeah, Jess left about fifteen minutes ago with Wesley." Drew responded, "That trailer over there." He pointed across the park. "You need any help?"

Wesley clenched his fist around the waist band of Jessica's thong. "You won't be needing this Jess!" he said in a matter-of-fact tone pulling firmly. Jess tried to scream as the material cut into her body before ripping free. She was laying naked and totally exposed on the bed.

"Oh, oh yes, that's so nice" Wesley said as he dropped his trousers and stepped out of them. "That is so sweet," he stroked his hands through her sparse pubic hair before pulling at it violently lifting her naked buttocks from the bed. "Cute pubic hair. Not many girls keep it like this now days. Naomi was real smooth." He reached for the knife and ran it across Jessica's pubic bone shortening the pulled hair in the process allowing her body to drop back the mattress. "It's better a little shorter, I get to see more of you..." He gave an evil smile as threw the cut hair to floor. He put the knife down and ran his finger down the length of her vulva.

Jessica could see the huge bulge in Wesley boxers and closed her eyes. She knew what he wanted and she knew she had no way to stop him getting it. Wesley lay his body on top of her so she could feel his aroused hardness between her legs. 'My god I don't want to lose it like this, I'm going to lose my virginity to a rapist' she thought. Tears streamed down her face as Wesley reached down to release his erection that was trapped by the material of his underwear. Jessica's mind reached out and imagined it was Paul on top of her, the man who she had fallen for, the man she wanted to share her first time with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 461 22
A homeless teen with a terrible past meets a man that could change her life forever. Will her past destroy her future?
70.9K 2K 40
17 year olds are typically focused on college. And their SAT scores that they've been waiting for since forever ago. So are Jessica and Cora. More t...
377 87 21
Following on a year after the events of 'Sink or Swim', Leanne, Jessica, Abigail and Joanne find that their original plans to be a world dominating s...
1.9K 1.1K 89
**Book one of the Aurorann River series** Iris wanted to get away from her life at home because it was very unsafe. She was mistreated and abused bec...