Love Me Better ( ๋‚˜๋ฅผ ๋”์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์ค˜)

By parkhara_Ace

Bobby x Song Jihyo x Kim Hanbin fanfiction. Ice cafe, popular cafe managed by the Song siblings. Jihyo just c... More

Cast ^^
1โ˜† Awkward Silence
2โ˜† Don't Flirt [๋ผ๋ถ€๋ฆฌ์ง€๋งˆ]
3โ˜† Confession + Crush
4โ˜† Good Guy - Busted
6 โ˜† Confession of A Friend
7 โ˜† Answer [ Last Chapter pt. 1]
8 โ˜† Answer [ Last Chapter pt.2]

5โ˜† Boyfriend?

47 4 0
By parkhara_Ace

☆Special guest - Youngmin & Kwangmin BOYFRIEND☆

[Time skipped]

so, after the incident. Jihyo broke up with hanbin. She doesn't care anymore about hanbin. But, their friend still doesn't know. Dasom, Bora, Hyolyn, Soyou, Taehyung and Bobby.. They still doesnt know what really happen. not until one day...

▪Ice cafe

Bora : Woah~ the boygroup really talented and...

Soyou : Handsome??

Bora : Yes!! they're so handsome.. aww~ i envy with jihyo cause she surrounded with handsome boyz .. How i wish i was her...

Taehyung : stop dreaming- you are far from the expected.

Bora : What?? *get angry* say that again and i will throw you from the bridge!

Taehyung : I say " Y.O.U.A.R.E.F.A.R.F.R.O.M.T.H.E.E.X.P.E.C.T.E.D" *spelling one by one*

Bobby : *face palm* gosh- Tae~ stop with your weird langguage please. Bora- you too... just ignore Taehyung.

Bora : erghh.. fine..

Taehyung : eoh??

Dasom & Hyolyn : *giggles*

Soyou : Guys... wait! is that Jihyo???? *pointed outside the cafe*

all of them looked at outside the cafe and all of them was shocked.. because they see jihyo with another guy and not hanbin..

Taehyung : That was not hanbin right? or i just seeing a thing???

Bora : you're right! thats not hanbin. not even slightest like hanbin.

Dasom : who could it be huh ? that guy? did jihyo cheated on hanbin? *shocked*

Soyou : *gasp* Oh no...

Taehyung : Woah- wait ! i still cant believe my eyes.*rub his eyes so many time*

Bobby : emmm... who could ...

Soyou : This cant be happen...

Taehyung : Oh no ! my favourite couple~

Bora : stop it taehyung.... ohhh!!!!! They're coming to us!!!!!!!!!!

-Jihyo and Xx come near their table..

Jihyo : emm... hi everyone.. *smile*

all of them wave hand and smile..

Taehyung : Jihyo!!! youre chea.....

-before taehyung could finish his words, bobby cut it off..

Bobby : Oh Hi.... have a sit both of you.. *smile and glare at taehyung*

Dasom : so... who is this? from what i know you only have 3 brother..

Jihyo : ohh... forgot to tell all of you.  This is Youngmin.

Youngmin : Hi~ I'm Youngmin. Jihyo's boyfriend. nice to meet all of you..

all of them are shocked..

Hyolyn : Your boyfriend?,

Jihyo : Yes!

Hyolyn : *touch jihyo forehead* youre not having a fever.. emm. did you perhaps, got into accident and lost all of your memory??

Taehyung : OH MY GOSH!! Really?? you are having insomnia??

Bobby : *smack taehyung's head a bit* dummy- its not Insomnia.. its Amnesia...

Youngmin :*laugh a bit cause found it was funny*

Jihyo : calm down- i am not.. hahaha.

Bora : im still confused.. care to explain?

Jihyo : emm, well...

-Jihyo tell them how she caught hanbin with gahyeon.. and how she meet with Youngmin.. the little thing she didnt tell them is Youngmin have a twins.

Bobby : so, he really did it again.. *sign*

Bora : he what? i can hear that well.

Bobby : emm. yeah- i thought he really like jihyo but i was wrong.. he do it again like before..

Soyou : wait- so thats mean all this times.. the rumors about hanbin was trueeeee?????

Bobby and Taehyung nodded their head.

Taehyung : Im really sorry jihyo.. i really thought that-

Jihyo : Its okay tae^^ I have nothing to do with him now.

Youngmin : Thats right! past is past.. lets create new memory together!! the more happier than before.. *smile*

Bobby : I really hope you can take care of her well Youngmin.

Youngmin : Dont worry~ you can trust me Bobby .

[Time skipped]

▪S's shopping mall

-Youngmin and Kwangmin wonder around the shopping mall. They go there to spying hanbin and gahyeon. but at the end they found nothing..

Youngmin : Gosh- i cant find that jerk-

Kwangmin : Langguage please..

Youngmin : whopps . sorry. wait- i think i need to go to the toilet.. excuse me ya mates!!!

While Youngmin go to toilet, Dasom come near Kwangmin and say hi. Kwangmin looked so confused..

Dasom : HI !!! YOUNGMIN..

Kwangmin : .......

Dasom : *come near him* Hello!!! im talking to you..

Kwangmin : me? do you know me?

Dasom : gosh- stop acting like you dont know me youngmin.. what are you doing here?? perhaps, dis you cheating on jihyo??

Kwangmin : what? no~

Dasom : then what?

Kwangmin : what?

Dasom : come on!! dont try to persuade me huh! im not taking it-

out of blue, the cleaner pass by them and almost hit dasom but with kwangmin quick reflex, he did saved dasom from hit with the cleaner.. The time like a frozen. both of them.. stay closed with each other.  Dasom accidently fall in love with him..

Kwangmin : ohh! careful-

Dasom : what-

Kwangmin : are you okay?

Dasom : emm. emmm. okay. thanks..

Kwangmin : you are so pretty.. wanna be my girlfriend?

Dasom : sure ~

-Time skipped-

▪Twin's house

Youngmin : so...... you got yourself a girlfriend huh?

Kwangmin : shut up... she just so pretty..

Youngmin : but, you didnt tell her yet bout me! she doesnt know you got a twin!

Kwangmin : ahhh!!! thats right . I forgot to tell her. She thought I was you earlier and I didnt get a chance to tell her my name!!!!!!!!

Youngmin : nahh~ its okay. we can just tell jihyo about this. she will help you..

Kwangmin : oh ya- I forgot that Dasom is Jihyo's friend. lol.. faster call her to come here and tell jihyo !!! I CANT WAIT!!!!

Youngmin : *called Jihyo*

-after Youngmin called Jihyo, they decide to meet at convience store near Jihyo's house.. Kwangmin so lazy and he just sit at home and sleep..

▪Y's convience store

Youngmin : have a sit first. .

Jihyo : so, what is it? what so urgent? is there any news? did our plan messed up?

Youngmin : gosh- You are so noisy like an ahjumma. *laugh*

Jihyo : what? *smack Youngmin's head slightly*

Youngmin : Auch! *rub his head* its hurt.  how dare you touch with my flawless head.. *flip hair*

Jihyo : *rolled eyes* Hahaha. whatever. so, whats up?

Youngmin : Sky-

Jihyo : *about to smack Youngmin* Haish- there is no used smack you. faster tell me what is it?

Youngmin : *😜* i know you love me right? so you wont hit me..

Jihyo : yeah yeahh.. i love you .. faster tell me..

Youngmin : *whispered* I think Kwangmin fall in love with someone and that girl is one of your friend.. emm.. what is her name? emm. Dàsò? Sodam? Dasom? Hah! Dasom...

Jihyo :*gasp* daebak!! *clap hands* is that true?? goshhh.. they gonna be couple of the year!!!!

Youngmin : but....

Jihyo : emm? but what?

Youngmin : She doesnt know that we are a twins! and she thought it was me..

Jihyo : What? how can? wait- dont make me confuse..

Youngmin : I think its the time you should tell them the truth.. why i can be your boyfriend even im not your real boyfriend...  i think.. at least they should know..

Jihyo : fine.. i will tell them..

Youngmin : dont worry. i will be there as well. with kwangmin.. okay?

Jihyo : okay then.. see ya ^^

-Next day,
Jihyo ask all of them to gather at Ice cafe.

Taehyung : so, Jihyo .. why are we here today?

Jihyo : i have a confession to make...

-all of them was quiet until the twins come and sit between jihyo.  All of them looked so confused..

Jihyo : before that.. this is Youngmin and this is Kwangmin..

-Dasom are shocked and get more confused when kwangmin smiled at her..

Youngmin : Hi ! Im Youngmin

Kwangmin : and Im Kwangmin

Bobby : twins?

Jihyo : yes..

Bobby : so, what is the problem.?

Jihyo : Im....

Youngmin : Im not her boyfriend

Kwangmin : real boyfriend.. not

Youngmin : a couple either...

Taehyung : oh!! come on... i need to know why are you lying to us?? arent we friend?

Jihyo : i know. im sorry.. its because...

Youngmin : before hanbin broke up with jihyo-

Kwangmin : we meet with Jihyo. to be exact Youngmin found Jihyo

Youngmin : then, i meet her.. she holding her tears..

Kwangmin : then, he come near jihyo and hug her... even they dont know each other..

Youngmin : right after i release the hug.  Hanbin come and yell at jihyo.. he said that..

Kwangmin : Jihyo was cheating on him.. and broke up like that... without..

Youngmin : any explaination... how pathetic that guy huh? so.  after that incident we decide to play along.. emm..

Taehyung :*clap hands* Daebak!! both of you tell the story like a relay. amazing.

2min : Thanks *smile*

Dasom : wait- so which one of you that meet me yesterday?

Kwangmin : it was me..

Dasom : Youngmin??

Kwangmin : no... it was Kwangmin

Dasom : oh.. sorry.. its hard to tell.

Kwangmin : Its okay.. we heard bout that a lot.

Youngmin : No worries.. He love you too.  *wink*

-Dasom was blushed with that sudden confess from the twins. out of blue Bobby speak..

Bobby : emm.. Jihyo ,

Jihyo : Yes?

Bobby : then, now... let me protect you

-all of them say "uwuuuu" in unison..

Jihyo : *blush* huh?

Bobby : I promised nobody could ever laid a finger on you...

Taehyung :Wow ! Man- that sounds tough.. are you a gangster or what? Hahaha

Bobby : Im serious.. Let me protect you okay..

Jihyo : *nodded in embrassment* sure bobby..

-Jihyo though to herself " I dont know that bobby could say that? i mean i didnt expect that words come out from his mouth.. He liked me? since when? "

☆So here ~ sorry for the long chapter.
☆I come back since SHINee's back too.
☆ stay safe , stay healthy, stay at home and take care okie ❤
☆Thank you Youngmin and Kwangmin for the special appreance. nghehehe.  so, maybe after this Dasom will get less screentime..

Dasom : nah- its okie author, as long as im with my boyfriend.. im happy..

Aurthor : eughh- shhhh.. go to your boyfriend.

Dasom : Adios~ readers im gonna have some fun with the twins and especially with my boyfriend Kwangmin. I will try to regonize them.

☆Thank you Boyfriend❤ I missed them
☆anyways, what could happen next? stay tuned guys.. Thank you very much :)
☆I appreciate all of your time to read my story.. dont worry just a few chapter before ended. hehehe. Annyeong ~ ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 602 13
Maybe it was too fast...maybe it wasn't. Can he maintain a friendship without compromising his true feelings or will he give up notion of companionsh...
21.5K 610 76
**Boys and girls compete in the first co-ed competition to become an idol in a coveted new K-pop Group.** Beom Giovanna, with her two million Instagr...
220K 8.8K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
228 6 14
Song Ji-Hye has always been fond of creating music. It has always been their bonding moment with her brother. She learned making music from him but w...