The Meeting (JIMIN×READER)

By tamakiismylove

▪️In which a sweet boy meets a mysterious girl▪️ ❕️❔️All happened in that one hour❕️❔️ ..... -Do you know me... More

Intro
First meeting
Get to know
Bang
pinkie past
Elicits
Epilogue

Puppy and Mochi

777 240 231
By tamakiismylove

Yn's pov:

It's kinda sound humour too me that I'm in a park with park. I look at at rocky ground of park to stop giggling.

I was looking around some boys and girls are holding hands... yeah again it's place for couples.. He is kind of romantic. I don't dare to look at his mesmerising eyes coz I can't stop watching his eyes.

Yn: it's indeed a place for dating.

Jimin's pov:

She was silently smiling. I want to know the reason.she was looking at everything and everywhere except me. Why is she ignoring me? Am I look like a fool or what? suddenly she said something.

Jm: yes...do you recognise this place?

Yn: no, maybe I haven't fix many dates in this place  like you.

Jm:who said I fixed many dates?

she really Think that? Do I look like playboys.I make a pout coz that the thing which I often do when I'm nervous.

Yn: really? so how you come up with me?

Jm:told you, I saw you in a app.

Yn:what did you find in me, that you choose me over so many girls.

I wish I could tell her everything. I like her everything.

Jm: I maybe like your photo in your account.

Yn: I can smell lie. I'm not even pretty you should've tell something that I can believe.

Jm: no,no, I liked you...and how you choose me too mee.....

Yn's pov:

He's going ask me how I choose him for meeting that I've probably forgot. But I really could've choose him for his amazing eyes,full lips,face or maybe everything of him. Who will not choose him? But I forgot the main story....so I  stop him in middle of his question

Yn:I'm starving.

Jm:Oh,my bad. I really forgot that we missed our meal.I'll just order something

He dialed some numbers and talk for a minute.

Jm:our pizza will be  right here in 10 minutes.

Yn: yoohooo!

I screamed dramatically. He put his hand on his chest and act like he got heart attack or something like that. I found it cute for a grown up man acting like a child.

Jm: ouch! I'm funked

Yn: you little scaredy-cat

I'm not like touchy touchy girls. I don't like a  boy touch me But I really want him to hold my hands like other couples do. Why I feel so comfortable and safe to talk with him? I know I'm not like that...

I feel We've a relation from past life. Lmao that really don't sound nice.

Jm: can I give you a nickname? Can I call you by nickname?

Yn: We've Just met today.. We are not that close...

Jm:(pouting) Giving nicknames to each other Will make us close.

Yn:whatever you want

I rolled my eyes...he quickly said

Jm: puppy

Yn:what? What did you say?

Jm:I said I will call you puppy.

Aww...so cute name I loved it but I planed to make a fun with him...

Yn:puppy? Do I really look Like puppy dogs or you meant kiss by puppy?

He was nervous and panicking after what I said.

Jm: No,no.That's just the thing came to my mind...

He tried to explain. But I laughed so loud causing people around us noticing me.

Yn:I was joking..call me what want.

Jm: (relieved)

Jm:thanqu,puppy..

Yn: You're too fast, you started to call me that puppy thing from now on!

Jm: hehehe...what will you call me?

The pouting face of him remained me of a dessert called Mochi

Yn: I'll call you Mochi.

He was shocked? And happy?

Hey! how you guys like they got nicknames?Do you want more bts memebers in my ff?  Borahae💜

-Tahia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.3K 8
Who knew that someone would actually "fall" in love. This is a Jhope x Reader ft Jimin.
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
214K 5.2K 13
The small town of Lee isn’t that large, everyone knows each other. And they know just who to stay away from, but poor Annie doesn’t and falls into t...