ʙᴇᴀᴜ•ᴛɪ•ғᴜʟ

By luvvprincess

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically More

Cᴀsᴛ 🤍
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Tᴇɴ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ
EɪɢʜᴛTᴇᴇɴ
NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏTʜʀᴇᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏFɪᴠᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sɪx
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
A/n

Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ

2.8K 53 10
By luvvprincess

❤️: 1M 💬: 250k

Love.loyal: My Big Baby🥺💕
••••• (November 19th 2020)
I got off the couch and walked to my makeup room and grabbed my makeup and walked back to the living room but I sat on the floor in between melo legs. I grabbed my foundation and put it on my hand then I used my foundation sponge and started placing the foundation on melo face. He's finna kill me. But after I did his makeup which took like 15mins cuz he kept moving but it's still looks good. I was gonna do half his face but I changed my mind and did his full face. Now I have to wake him up.

Babe. I said kissing him. He groaned and sighed looked at me for a second and closed his eyes.

Bae. I whined.

Mamas I'm tryna sleep. He groaned.

Soo wake up I'm hungry. I whined. He licked his lip and looked at me.

Why I got lip gloss on? He asked.

I don't know. I said. He wiped his lips and shook his head.

I'm finna beat ya ass. He said.

You look sexy though. I said laughing. He just stared at me.

Fine I'll take it off already took all the pictures I need. I said standing up I turned around instantly felt this crazy ass sting on my ass.

BAEEEEE. I yelled whining. I rolled my eyes and walked to the room and got my makeup remover.

You wipe it off. I said.

Come here. He said.

Mamas come here so I could rub your ass while you wipe this shit off. He said. I groaned and he grabbed my arm and pulled me in between his legs and he started massaging my ass as I wiped the makeup off.

Gimme kiss. He said. I leaned down and kissed him. After I wiped the makeup off I threw the makeup wipes away then sat on melo lap and cuddle with him.
••••
We walked on to melo's private jet as in me Melo gelo and Jermaine we're going to North Carolina for his photo shoot.

What? I asked catching melo staring.

Nothing. He said. I smiled and looked down at my phone. Then he took my phone and leaned closer to my ear.

You me room right now. He said.

Bae no. I said he stood up and threw the phone in the room. I groaned and walked to the room and he came in and shut the door.

What? I asked sitting on the bed.

You know what. He said.

Bae we are not have sex on the moving plane and theirs people outside. I said.

That's why everything as to quiet. He said.

No. I said. He groaned and hugged me.

Please baby. He whined.

Is LaMelo LaFrance Ball whining? I asked laughing.

Baby. He said.

What? I asked laughing. He laid down on his back and pulled his sweats down along with his boxers.

Babe. I said covering my eyes.

Come on. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Fine only one round. I said pulling my tights and thongs off.
••••
We stepped off the plane and into a USV that was gonna bring us to a hotel. I sat in between Melo and gelo Jermaine sat in the front.

Why do have to sit in the middle? I asked.

Cuz your the smallest. Melo said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Relax you won't me be in the middle for long. He said. I placed my elbow on melo thigh.
••••
We got to the hotel finally and  Jermaine made me check in well the boys got the bags. After I checked in I give them their key card and we went up to our room.

I'm hungry babe. I said as I sat on the bed.

Well Jermaine wants to go out to eat. He said. I nod and grabbed my phone. I smiled at my Lock Screen which was from yesterday on draft day someone got a clean picture of us kissing and then a fan of ours  got it and took a whole bunch of other pictures of us and turned it into a collage of pictures.

What? He asked.

Nothing. I said. He nod and sat down.

Let's go on a date tonight. He said.

When? I asked.

I don't know maybe like 7. He said.

Okay but I have to go shopping then cuz I didn't bring something to wear. I said.

Nah baby it's finna be a fun date like a arcade date. He said.

Okay. I said he kissed me and laid down on me.
•••••

Whoever is number one better give my boyfriend his number back cuz he's been number one his life playing basketball. But he also looks good as fuck in his suit. Melo smiled down at me and I smiled back.

Where you do you see your self in 5 years? Some dude asked.

Umm I would hope married or at least engaged to my girl. He said.

Is she here? They asked. He nod and pointed at me they looked at me. I waved at them and smiled.

Her name Loyalty Beckham yes Odell Beckham daughter she been with me since day one and I actually mean since day one like I'm talking high school basketball...and she still here now that I'm actually in the nba. He said.
••••

Baby you ready? Melo asked.

Yes. I answered fixing my shirt. I walked out the bathroom and he was standing at the door. He looked at me for a second then back at the door.

Hell no. He said turning back around.

What? I asked.

Loyal why you got this shit on? He asked.

It's my outfit baby. I said.

Baby my ass go change ya shirt. He said.

Noo. I whined.

Alright no dick for the rest of the week not even some head. He said.

Heyy that's supposed to me telling you no pussy or head the week. I said.

Yeah well guess what now it's me me go. He said grabbing my hand pulled me out the room.
••••
We're currently at round one playing air hockey and I'm kicking his fucking ass he's upset about it but won't say it but I know for sure my boyfriend mad.

Yes baby. I said as the hockey punk when in.

Man that's fucking cap I'm done playing the dumbass game. He said. I laughed and walked over to him.

No one more game. I whined.

No bruh I'm tried of the game. He said.

Because your losing? I asked.

Nah cuz ya ass cheating. He said. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

Let's play basketball. He said.

Fine. I said and walked over to the basketball machine and started the game.

You only won because you play basketball for a living. I said rolling my eyes he laughed and kissed me.

Duh. He said.

Go win me a stuff animal. I said pointing at the big ass claw machine and had mad prizes in it.

Ight. He said and he handle my hand and we walked over to the machine.

I want that one. I said pointing at the elephant. He nod and stated the game.
•••••
Babe hurry up I have to peee. I whined as Melo took his sweet ass time walking down the hall.

What? He asked being dumbass.

Asshole hurry up. I said. He laughed and went in his pocket for the keycard.

LaFrance. I said smacking him on the back of his head and he smacked my ass.

Stupid bitch hurry up. I said as he put the keycard in I was literally about to piss myself. The door finally opened and he rushed in there and into the bathroom.

LAMELO! I yelled.

I gotta pee baby. He said.

I hate you like I'm literally about to pee my pants and you do this dumb shit. I said roll my eyes. I walked out the room and down to gelo room.

Can I use your bathroom your brother being a asshole. I said he nod and let me in. I ran to the bathroom and used the bathroom.

Mamas. Melo said knocking on the bathroom door.

Leave me alone. I said flushing the toilet and fixing my pants and washed my hands. I walked out and passed him.

Thanks Gelo. I said.

No problem. He said and I walked out his room and unlocked the door to our room.

Bae let me in. Melo said.

Nope sleep on the floor. I said.

Baby. He said.
20mins later...
I was on phone on the bed minding my business when my door opened I deadass kept his ass out there.

Imma fuck ya ass up Loyalty. Melo said. I shrugged and turned on my stomach. He slapped my ass making me moan in pain.

Stop LaMelo. I said as he pulled my panties down.

What are you doing? I asked as he turned me around on my back. He then pulled his dick out and rubbed it against my folds and slide in.

Fuck baby. I whined. Then he started off with his fast strokes.

You gonna lock me out again? He asked. I shook my head and he pounded my shit.

F-Fuck no papi. I moaned.
•••••

So your first game melo is December 12 and after thanksgivings your coming back down here. Jermaine said as we all sat at the table we're currently at lunch and I really didn't wanna come cuz melo and I got into a argument cuz he was still texting that girl Htephanie after I said delete her number.

Ight. He said throwing his arm over my shoulder I moved it and he sucked his teeth.

Not y'all being mad at each other already. Gelo said.

Her ass just tripping over some bullshit. He said.

It's not bullshit LaMelo...I been told you to delete her number. I said.

I already told you she's gay Loyal. He said.

I don't fucking care. I said.

See bullshit. He said. I rolled my eyes and got up.

I'll see y'all in LA. I said.

Loyalty. Melo said I walked out. I ordered my Uber and he followed me.

Leave me Alone. I said.

Loyalty your bugging out over some gay girl. He said.

Like you won't bug out if I was texting my gay friend and he was a boy. I said folding my arms.

Your not going anywhere. He said.

Oh I'm leaving I already bought my ticket last night when I caught ya ass texting her. I said checking my phone. When my Uber got here I got in and left went to the Hotel and got my stuff then went to Airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 1.9K 15
in which a girl and a boy are dating and everyone thinks there picture perfect , but no one knows what happens behind close doors . or "Man what are...
91.2K 2.3K 21
beau·ti·ful /ˈbyo͞odəfəl/ adjective pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
Hoe By 🌚

General Fiction

340K 20.4K 32
Don't judge a book by its cover.
13K 745 18
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.