๐“๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐‰ {๏ฟฝ...

By Alecia_Xo

โ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast.
Falling For You.
One.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Unexpected Love.
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Damaged [I]

Two.

12.9K 901 772
By Alecia_Xo

I'm So Excited For This Book!!! Ahhh!!! You Know What To Do With The Comments 😫👀❤

Y/n Pov.

Rosé: "What the actual-Y/n, you're royalty!!" I laughed and took some fries from her plate. "Yah! Don't touch my food," I scoffed and sat back in my seat.

Y/n: "I'm not royalty, my parents are." She choked on her drink.

Rosé: "And your sisters!" She looked at me and shook her head, "How the hell are you so calm about these things?" I sighed.

Y/n: "I'm just-I don't have the life everyone thinks I have. It's very complicated and the fact that I'm even talking to you about this is shocking me." She laughed lowly and sipped on her ice tea.

Rosé: "I have that effect on people," I hummed seeing her smile innocently at me. "So, what made you want to come here? You could go anywhere in the world and you chose to go here?" I thought about her question and shrugged.

Y/n: "Honestly, it's the furthest place away from my parents and it's what I needed. I need to do things by myself, for myself. I understand that I can get anything but I want to be my own person. I just want to be...me," I answered.

Rosé: "I can understand and respect that. But still, it must be lonely being here all by yourself. Don't you miss home? Your friends, and family?" She asked.

Y/n: "I do, but at the same time, they knew I wasn't happy and they wanted me to be. There's always phone calls and video calls and all those things." She smiled and sat back in her chair, "What? Did I say something wrong?" She giggled and shook her head.

Rosé: "No, you're just not what everyone on campus assumed you'd be. We all had our assumptions and after you told me about your family, I expected a lot more... what's the word?" She tapped her chin playfully.

Y/n: "Bitchiness?" She clicked her fingers.

Rosé: "Yes! Bitchiness." I laughed amused with the girl and shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n: "I don't have time for that. I'll treat you the same way you treat me. It's just how I am. The energy I receive is the energy I give off. I've always been like that," She took some onion rings off my plate. 

Rosé: "That sounded like such a hippie thing to say," I allowed her to eat off my plate and tilted my head to the side.

Y/n: "How are you so comfortable with me on the first day here? For all you know, I could be a serial killer." She snorted and covered her mouth.

Rosé: "It's very shocking to me as well, but like, you don't give off a bad vibe. Also, you bought me food and a cute teddy bear that I saw, so I can appreciate a good person when I see one." I laughed and shook my head. 

This girl was truly something. I liked it though.

Y/n: "Come on, let's get going. You can help set up my room if you want?" She nodded her head, finishing up her drink.

I paid for both of us and hauled a cab easily. The drive back was filled with Rosé talking about school and what to expect out of it and I could tell that I was in for a very interesting time in this school. We arrived back and I helped Rosé out of the car and saw the people waiting for me.

Y/n: "Hey, you guys can grab the stuff and follow me," They nodded their heads and followed me to our room. 

Thank God we were on the ground floor. 

I saw people watch what was happening, taking out their phones, and snapping pictures. I shook my head and opened our apartment door, allowing them inside. Once they laid everything out, I paid them for their services and let them leave.

Rosé: "This is going to take a while," I chuckled and removed my jacket, rolling my sleeves up. I heard both of our phones go off and pulled it out of my pocket seeing another post about me.

'Look what we have here, it seems like our charity case isn't a charity case after all. We had some pictures sent to us and we must say, you seem like a girl who likes to spend, Y/n. Also, we had no idea that Y/n has a litter secret downstairs if you catch my drift. Oops? I guess it's not a secret anymore. Enjoy moving in Y/n, I have a feeling this year will be better with you in it.'

Xoxo, The Elite 💋

Rosé: "I'm kinda glad you told me you have a dick before I saw this," She tossed her phone aside and walked into my room.

Y/n: "Why? Would you have choked on air again?" She glared at me.

Rosé: "I'm sorry, was I supposed to pretend like it's not shocking?!" I chuckled and tore one of the boxes open for my desk. "I hope you know, girls will want you more now." I removed the bubble wrap and sighed.

Y/n: "Are you serious?" She nodded putting everything to one side.

Rosé: "Oh yeah, you're going to be like a toy to most of them. You're new, shiny, and now that you're packing..." She laughed and licked her lips, "This is going to turn into an episode of 'The Bachelor' or something." I chuckled and started putting the desk together.

Y/n: "Well, they can try but I'm not going to be anyone's toy," Rosé sat on my bed and watched me carefully. "Yes, Rosé?" I looked up at her.

Rosé: "Nothing, but finding out you have a you know, kind of makes me want you too." I choked on my spit and looked at the girl astonished.

How could she be so...open like that?

Y/n: "Oh, I uh...I don't know what to say," I said still taken back by her comment.

Rosé: "It's okay, we shall discover things with time. For now, let's sort out your room. I'll hang up your clothes while you do all the heavy lifting," I huffed and rolled my eyes at the girl.

___

I woke up the next day and groaned hearing my alarm go off. My classes started at 9 and it was currently half seven since Rosé insisted on me waking up at the same time as her. I got out of bed and sighed cracking my neck.

Y/n: "God, I hate mornings." I mumbled getting out of bed. I made my bed and grabbed my towel before opening my door. 

I looked up and saw Rosé walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. I stared at her with wide eyes causing her to turn around and smile mischievously at me. 

Rosé: "Morning Y/n," She sang before closing the door. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

I knew she wasn't as innocent as she looked.

I did my morning routine and showered getting out of the bathroom. I walked straight to my room, passing by Rosé whose door was wide open. I heard her mumble something and laughed to myself before closing the door.

I changed into this 👇 and brushed through my short hair, grabbing all my things, and leaving the room. I walked into the kitchen and saw Rosé slide a cup of coffee over to me. I thanked her and sat down next to her, seeing her eye my outfit.

Rosé: "Should I give you a whistle?" I furrowed my eyebrows and ate the muffin she gave to me.

Y/n: "What? Why?" She finished her coffee and smiled.

Rosé: "Oh, you know, in case some girls kidnap you," She laughed causing me to roll my eyes.

Y/n: "I'll be fine, Rosie." She hummed and went on her phone, waiting for me to finish. 

I grabbed all my things and left our apartment, gaining the attention of the students as we entered the courtyard. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk with Rosé who was invested in her notebook. We sat down on the benches, opposite each other and I placed my chin in the palm of my hand watching her scribble some things down on her notebook.

Y/n: "Rosie..." I grabbed the camera hanging around my neck and snapped a picture of her when she looked up.

Rosé: "No! Why would you do that?!" She whined closing the book.

Y/n: "Eh I felt like it," I looked around and saw everyone staring at the both of us. 

Rosé: "So, are you going to focus on just writing or photography as well?" I tapped my camera and smiled.

Y/n: "I'll do both, I enjoy both and it'll keep me busy so yeah." She smiled and grabbed her things.

Rosé: "That's good and I sadly have to leave, my class is on the other side so I'll see you in a bit," I smiled and waved her goodbye.

I pulled out my book continued to read it, adjusting the glasses that were resting on my nose. I was so invested in the book that I didn't feel a presence sitting right in front of me. I felt someone slowly pull my book down and looked up.

Y/n: "Oh, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you on this fine morning?" I bookmarked my place in the book.

Jennie: "I have questions," I raised my eyebrow at her in curiosity. 

Y/n: "So does the entire school, Jennie. What makes you think I'd answer yours?" I challenged seeing a little sparkle in her eyes.

Jennie: "It's obvious," She leaned forward so we were face-to-face. I chuckled at her bold move and heard people mummer things around us. "You like me," She teased.

Y/n: "I find you beautiful, yes, but I'm not sure about liking you, Jennie." I sat back and grabbed my things. 

Jennie: "We aren't done talking, Y/n!" I hummed and stood up walking to my class. I heard her huff and wake up from the table following me. "You can't just walk away from me, do you know who I am?!" She angrily said.

Y/n: "Oh, I know all about you, Queen J." I turned around and stopped making her bump into me. I looked down at her small figure and smiled, "For a small girl, you sure are bossy." She stared at me shocked.

Jennie: "You-Gah! Who do you think you are?! You ignore me, you spill my coffee on your first damn day here and then you act like you own this school already!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n: "What?" I asked confused.

Jennie: "Oh please, you're only here for two days and you're all everyone can talk about." I was about to open my mouth when my professor walked up to us and smiled.

"Ah, Ms. Kim and Ms. Y/l/n, as much as I love some good drama, my class is starting now. You two can catch up later," I gave her a look and walked into my class taking a seat in the back. 

I pulled out my laptop and my notebook, paying attention to the lesson. I never knew what it was that drew me to writing, I just grabbed a book one day and a pen and started writing. I remember spending my entire summer holiday in my room writing for hours.

I loved it.

The lecture was coming to an end making everyone pick up their thing and listen to professor Lee explain our project for this term.

"I want you all to take this term as a learning experience. I want you to write me a paper by the end of it and tell me what you experienced and what made it memorable for you. This is your project and I want you to make it your own. Express yourself and most of all, have fun with it! Enjoy the rest of your day!" He smiled dismissing us. 

I grabbed my things and walked down the stairs seeing Mr. Lee signal for me. I sighed and walked up to him, adjusting the strap of my laptop bag on my shoulder.

"Ms. Y/l/n, I hope your first day is going well," He said sending me a knowing look.

Y/n: "I'm dealing with it," I chuckled knowing he was talking about Jennie.

"I hope you do, but down to business," He opened his drawer and pulled out a script. I saw the title and rubbed my neck nervously. "I read this script you wrote and I must say, it's impressive. I knew you were talented from the things I heard but this is good. Why haven't you submitted it to someone? This could be your big break." I bit my lip.

Y/n: "I know sir but as of right now, I want to enjoy my life as a student. My life is already filled with cameras and lights, I just want a somewhat normal college experience. I'm just here to learn and better myself," I answered hoping he would understand.

"I understand, but I'm always here to help. I'm looking forward to your paper as well," I chuckled and nodded.

I bid him goodbye and walked out of my class and sat on the same bench as I did earlier making someone sit down next to me.

Y/n: "You are very persistent," I said pulling out my laptop. I didn't have to look to know who it was. 

Her Chanel perfume was a dead giveaway.

Jennie: "I've been told it's an attractive feature," I laughed and opened a word document up. "So, can you talk to me now?" I pushed my glasses up so it was resting on my head and looked at her.

Y/n: "What do you want Jennie?" I asked knowing she wouldn't leave me alone until I gave her the attention she needed so badly.

Jennie: "You." 

100 votes + comments guys! 🥰

I know it's a little boring but I swear it'll get better 🥺.

Any suggestions? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1K 33
"Well bye," He walked away not letting me say anything. "Rude ass-" I started making my way to my new dorm. humming "tell em'"to myself while walking...
167K 11.9K 70
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
60.8K 1.6K 18
"He's here!!"fans are shouting like crazy. As soon as the guy arrived, a girl with a blonde coloured hair approaches. "Make way! He needs some space...
23 2 5
"You're not allowed to leave, Y/n. Jungkook said this before and it's an order from him." Jennie said. Both me and Jennie got kidnapped by a serial k...