FIXATION

By p-peterstarker

For Rosalie Robinson, her life in Hawkins Indiana has been ordinary. So ordinary that she would even say bori... More

FIXATION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE

FIFTEEN

186 5 0
By p-peterstarker

FIFTEEN: FORGOTTEN MEMORIES
november 6th, 1984
rose

"Thank God this is all over."

Rosalie sat on the Byers' front porch, waiting for Steve and Jonathan to finish helping Will and Eleven settle into their rooms. She needed just a moment by herself, without the chaos of the world around her,  her responsibilities, her thoughts. She wanted some peace and quiet after the night she had. That and she had just sat in the bathroom with Joyce for half an hour getting her stitches touched up - the fresh air was doing wonders for her sore side - as fingers ghost over the fresh raw skin, remembering Joyce's wise words.

"Now you need to be careful this time." Joyce had reminded Rosalie as she lowered her shirt over her newly bandaged side. Then she gave her an all-knowing sweet smile as she stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead. "No fighting boys or saving the town for the rest of the night, got it?"

She had joked with her when she replied, "I can't make any promises." Then she pulled her into a hug and sighed, "thank you for everything, Joyce."

She remembered feeling how Joyce's body tensed at the sudden embrace. Only a beat had passed before the all too familiar comfort encased her body as Joyce hugged back in return and sighed, "I am so happy all you kids are safe."

Now Rosalie sat outside, under the stars in utter shock from the passed twenty-four hours. Another world. Dart. The Junk Yard.  She still couldn't completely wrap her head around the fact that on top of everything she would have to go to school tomorrow. The mere thought of sitting in her class learning meaningless topics made her stomach turn. But that was a future problem. For now, all she had to worry about was getting to her bed. Which would be any second now, once Steve and Jonathan finally—

The front door pushed open and Rosalie finally looked away from the stars. She was expecting Steve or Jonathan. Not Nancy Wheeler, who was giving her an apologetic smile in the frame of the front door. Now Rosalie gave her a small invitation nod, Nancy agreed and joined her on the front porch. Before she sat down Rosalie sat up straighter so the two sat side by side, sharing the sudden sense of nostalgia as Nancy suddenly laughed. Her exhausted laugh made Rosalie feel like she wasn't alone, that she too had witnessed a close ending of the world tonight. "You know, I haven't been this exhausted since that time in freshman year when Mrs. Dorris gave us that awful chem final."

Now Rosalie can't help but laugh at the memory. She remembered that was the first time she had snuck out of the house, to go to Nancy's house to study. They stayed up all night and in the morning she had accidentally fallen asleep on Nancy's floor, flash cards in hand. She laughs, "oh my gosh I remember that. And when we got to school the next day we had a substitute," wrapped up in memories, she could feel her cheeks begin to ache from smiling so hard.

Nostalgia moved Nancy to her side, smiling with her friend from the past. "Ivy was so pissed." Her eyes brighten, then she turns to Rosalie, laughing lightly before she can get the words out. "Remember when she went up to the sub and demanded we all should take the test?" The image of a younger Ivy standing at her desk, hands firmly pressed to the wood. The firm expression of her face makes her laugh a little hard.

"Yeah..," She was right. She remembers the intense study session they had at Barb's the night before... Barb.. She remembers how hard she laughed when Ivy spoke so strictly to the substitute. But now when she thinks about it, the cold cloud of grief takes over. Now Rosalie sighs, laughter a distant memory, "Nance, you should've told us about Barb."

The smile on Nancy's face begins to fade not shortly after, "how could I?" Her eyes hold Rosalie's for a moment before the exhaustion becomes too much and she pinches the bridge of her nose. Nancy remembers that Rosalie isn't the type to just walk away from a rhetorical question, but she also didn't want to rehash everything tonight.  Nancy's eyes look to Rosalie's, the look of genuine wonder makes her sigh. The least she could do was try. "We were already growing apart and if I had told you the truth - that a monster killed our friend - you wouldn't believe me.. And I always knew I could never tell Ivy the truth." Rosalie laughs at the irony of the situation. As if reading her mind, Nancy asks, "do you think you're going to tell Ivy?"

"Of course not. She'd murder me and hide the body," she admits, saying her first and honest answer that comes to her mind. Forgiveness seemed to be the result of the realization, Rosalie could feel her grudge against Nancy shift. Friend-Nancy, not Steve's-Ex-Nancy.

Nancy laughs too, "good choice." Silence takes over the two as they both look up at the stars. Rosalie takes a deep breath, when her eyes close she remembers she could have died tonight. When was the last time she just sat and looked at the stars before tonight? The answer doesn't find her, but she knew it had been too long. Before anxiety can swallow her whole, Nancy speaks, rippling the silence of the night. "Can I ask you something Rose?"

"Sure," she says, seeing as they were already on memory lane they might as well take a detour through honesty avenue, too .

It takes Nancy a moment to form the words. She speaks low, as if whispering a secret, "how did you know?" Rosalie tilts her head in confusion. Nancy sighs and tries again, "before the dogs showed up here.. you said 'they're coming'.. I mean.. could you- can you see when they're coming?" She stutters over her words, not wanting to sound insane. But then again, insane was the new normalcy after tonight.

Rosalie bites the inside of her cheek, and drags her hand down her face. She didn't want to get into this. She was ready to deal with the mysteries of her new upside down powers alone, but now Nancy was asking questions. Which meant Nancy was going to want to help. And she wasn't overprotective Steve or her clueless mother or an angry friend. This was Nancy Wheeler. Although her feelings towards her were reserved, she knew that if Steve could rise above at the end of the day, she might as well follow his lead. So she takes a deep breath and opens up, "don't tell Steve or anyone but..," she looks over her shoulder into the house to make sure their ears are the only ones to hear, "after I got scratched by one of the dogs in the junkyard I sort of have been getting these visions. At first it was just flickers of what the upside down looks like.. but then they started lasting longer and then I was able to see through the tunnels and see when the dogs were coming and.. yeah, I've been trying all night not to freak out."

Nancy's eyes are widened. She doesn't speak at first, but then she slowly says, "I think you should... tell someone. Someone professional..," her suggestion is lost to Rosalie's ears the moment she offers, "there's this guy that helped Will, he's a scientist maybe he can'-

Rosalie stands abruptly, a knee-jerk reaction to the mention of a scientist. She scoffs down at Nancy, "why, so they can throw me in the lab and experiment on me like they did to Eleven?" Nancy had struck a nerve. A deep nerve that Rosalie didn't like to have struck. Or talk about. Or mentioned. "I'm not going to the lab and I'm not going to have any scientists poke around me like some test subject!"

Now Nancy stands, "Rosalie of course that's not why I suggested that. I hope that won't happen to you but what's happening to you is serious." Her voice is stern with worry all of the sudden. "We should at least talk to Hopper, I'll go with you Monday after school."

Rosalie could feel her own fist tighten at her side, the familiar guard began to go up at the sight of Nancy wanting to become besties all over again. So she asks, a little bitter, "why?"

Her friend sets her hand on her shoulder, "because I'm tired of seeing the people I care about in pain."

Rosalie sighs, she was tired, too. "Fine," there's a crack in the wall she had spent all day building up against Nancy. "Monday after school," she agrees stepping away from her touch. Before the two could get another word in, an approaching voice from inside began to flood to the front porch.

"No, I'm telling you he probably just got up and walked off like a normal person," Jonathan bickered with Steve once the two finally came from out of the house. The two boys were arguing over the whereabouts of Billy's body. Personally Rosalie couldn't care and she lost interest once Steve and Jonathan kept arguing. It had taken half an hour to convince Jonathan that he had even been there in the first place because there was no body. He was convinced Rosalie had kicked his ass herself. She didn't conform nor deny his assumption.

Rosalie stands from the porch and groans, "I should've hitched a ride with the kids and Hopper." In all honesty there was no room in the car with piling the kids in the back - plus Lucas' bike . She had hoped that agreeing to let Steve drive her meant she would be in her bed that much sooner but she didn't know how long it would take Jonathan and Steve to put two kids to bed. "What took you guys so long?"

"Someone's grumpy," Jonathan notes walking over to his car and swinging his key ring around his finger. Nancy grins at his joke, following his path next to his side, then reminds him that it's been a long day for everyone. The group makes their way to the car and when her question remains ignored she shoots Steve a questionable look.

Steve pauses from letting the seat down for her and informs, "give the kids a break. Will just had his first exorcism and the girl is used to sleeping on the floor in a lab." Then he leans that much closer to her face only to whisper in her ear, "at least pretend you're happy to be here."

"I'd be much happier in my bed," she tells him shortly after glaring.

He smirks, "that makes two of us."

She doesn't entertain his flirting, instead she pushes him aside and lets the chair down for herself before crawling into the back beside Nancy. Once in the back seat she straps on her seatbelt and crosses her arms. The majority of the car ride is silent besides the radio which is a little louder than the wind that blows through the car. Nancy fell asleep, Steve was being Steve and Jonathan tries to stir up conversation but after a while even he gives up. What is there to talk about after saving the world? Nothing. They each deserved a restful night with silence starting now, at least that's how Rosalie felt.

In the silence her thoughts began to crowd her mind. She looked at her friend's profile, thinking back to the stupid kiss she initiated earlier. She thought of all the bad that could come from her impulsive act. Just as her mind began to remember the good, Jonathan announced they had made it to Steve's car. They thank Jonathan and go to Steve's car. He tosses his backpack in the trunk as Rosalie goes to the passenger side.

He returns to the driver side and before he puts the key in the ignition he realizes this is the first time he's sat still all night. Finally, the world wasn't crumbling around him. Steve didn't need to keep running at one hundred miles an hour. So he relishes in the feeling, taking a deep breath, running a hand through his hair, and reminds himself that it's over. No more monsters. No more little shit heads to protect. Just him and his sanity. And Rose. His eyes look to his right. His best friend's expression mirrors his. A lot of exhaustion and what seems to be a hint of gratitude for living. The longer he stares at her, the more he can feel his mind began to shift from looking at her as a friend to looking at her the way he did before he kissed her. Now his eyes go to his hand that - with a mind of its own - begins to be pulled into Rose' welcoming gravitation pull. He cuts his thoughts and actions short, not letting them spiral. His hand ignores her pull, turns the key in the ignition, and brings the car to life.

Silence swells through the car. Driver and passenger windows are cracked, letting in the winds of change. Tonight had brought a lot of change for the two of them. Rosalie had taken a leap of faith by kissing Steve. She thinks of it now, the way he gripped at her hips and stirred her with the rock of his hips. Her eyes squeeze shut, wanting to rid the memories from playing on repeat. So in order to distract herself she reaches to turn the radio on. She can't even tell what song is playing, she doesn't care. She just knows three things for sure: One, she was not the same Rosalie she was a week ago. Two, there was an indescribable feeling of pride that scared her just as much as excited her after kissing Steve. And three, she really, really wanted to do it again.

steve

Steve's mind is fried. He wants nothing more than to go home, shower, and sleep. But his mind tugs at the thought of another want. Once again his eyes go to his best friend who's now staring out the window. He can't help but think back to how her lips were softer this time than they were before, when they kissed on Halloween night. Thinking back to the look on Rosalie's face made him grip the wheel in hopes of composing himself. Keeping his hands off of her from now on would take all of his power. He had never seen that side of Rose. So daring, so confident and so sexy. But he couldn't think like that. She was his best friend. His incredibly hot best friend who had preoccupied a majority of his mind this past week. When she reached forward he could have sworn she was reaching for the wheel, to pull the car to the side and finish what they started. But instead she turned on the radio. He clenched his jaw and this time when he looked at her, she was already staring.

"So..," he hums, trying to talk about anything the two could discuss. But there was only one thing on his mind, "you kissed me," he finally spoke aloud, breaking the silence.

Now her eyes look everywhere but his face. Trash on the ground. Her Hands. Outside the car, tracing the night sky. "I kissed you," it was as if she was clarifying that she in fact did kiss him.

"I mean you really kissed me," Steves chuckles excitedly, and when he sees her not joining in he furrows his eyebrows. She was still looking out the window and not at him. He held back a growl of annoyance when he noticed her lack of attention on him. "Why'd you do it Rose?"

She balls her fist at her side, then unclenches and decides to go with the truth, "I don't know, really." A hand runs through her full mane of hair, "I guess because I was really happy to see you.. I thought you died in the tunnels so when I saw you.. I guess my body sort of just took over and all I wanted to do was show you how happy I was." It was a ludicrous answer but she was exhausted and all Steve heard was that she wanted him. Her words hung in the air, making her cheeks burn.

An airy laugh builds into a more confident chuckle from Steve. Did he hear her correctly? She wanted him?  That was great news to him. But she wouldn't meet his eyes and he didn't want to take her right now, in the back of his car of all places. She deserved a bed, clean sheets, a nice glass of wine, a smooth record. He did respect her after all. "Well I guess I need to fake my death more often," he joked then continued more seriously, "I had no idea you could kiss like that. And the way you grabbed me"-

"Okay can we just not talk about this?" She snaps, cutting him short before he could get too excited. She tenses, then looses. He waits for her controlled tantrum to subside. After their last fight he realized Rose always needed time. Time to calm down and time before coming around to telling the truth, or at least trying to face it. Again, out with the truth she went, "I'm just really tired. It's been a long night. We fought monsters, then Billy, then there more monsters and we had"—

"The world's hottest and shortest make out session?" He attempts to finish her sentence and gain a smile from her. He's given a glare. Shortly after seeing this he raises one hand from the wheel in defense, "I couldn't help myself." A smile tugs on his lips as she shoves his hand playfully back and onto the wheel.

Before silence hangs for too long in the air, Rosalie reminisces, "that makes two of us."

The two laugh in unision, when Steve looks at her for the third time she's got a gentle smile on her face. She always does that face when she thinks he isn't looking with peripheral vision. It's a smile so faint you don't notice at first. But the longer you stare the more the smile deepens in her eyes, and every time he turns to let her know she's been caught, she concludes That Smile with her signature eye roll. That was the same eye roll she only used on Steve, he observed after this week. After that she reaches for the radio to turn it down and the two fall back into their natural conversing pattern. She asks him if he prefers one thing over another. They agree or disagree before one falls into telling a natural anecdote. That is until he pulls into his driveway. Rosalie sits up abruptly, confused, "I thought we were going to my place."

Steve unbuckles his seatbelt, "you really are grumpy tonight." He was prepared for the light punch that followed. Gently he rubs at the now sore spot as he laughs then explains, " I just need to put away the gasoline and bats before I take you home. Mind giving me a hand?"

She nods, unbuckling her seatbelt as well and retrieves the two canisters of gasoline from the backseat. He takes the bats and other things Rosalie doesn't take into account because the remainder of her energy is going into this task. They go inside and he quickly illuminates the house with the flip of a switch. The two file down the basement stairs and Steve sets the box of monster hunting supplies on the ground before flipping on the light. He goes to the prior hiding place where Rosalie sets the canisters of gasoline down. He's so focused on his task he doesn't realize she's gone the past five minutes without speaking. When Steve looks up he realizes it's because she's in deep thought. Just as he goes back to placing the box back he hears her familiar deep breath.

"Hey Steve, thanks for saving my ass from before," she admits as his eyes float down to her back to the very thing he saved. Once he's caught he gives her a suggestive half-smile, which she just as quickly shuts down, "and don't get used to me saying thank you like that, it was just a one time thing." Her cheeks blaze with red as she refers to her prior moment of weakness.

Steve chuckles unconvinced as he pulls the sheet back over the box of weapons and strides across the room passed her. "Mhm, whatever you say," he mutters, his eyes shifting across hers. It isn't until he's standing on the first step he recognized the dark look in her eye. The dark, inviting, mischievously shadow of want. He had saw the same look in her eye before she kissed him. That look had given him an idea, one that made him stop dead in his tracks.

When he hasn't moved from off the first step, Rosalie pokes her head around to get a look at his face. Slowly, she asks, "uh, everything okay..?"

Now he turns to face her, slipping his keys into his back pocket, "speaking of just one time things..," he steps back down into the basement. His back straightens once he's standing across from his curious best friend. "I have a proposition."

Rosalie laughs, waiting for him to join, but stops once the look in his eye doesn't fade. Her eyebrows furrow for a moment, taking in the shift of the atmosphere. He's standing in front of her, his eyes two inches over hers so she inclines her head just enough to ask, "Steve.. what are you talking about? Can't this wait until tomorrow, I'm exhausted"-

He realized the only way to get her quiet was physical contact. The second he held her hip, she stuttered into silence. Seizing the quiet opportunity, Steve brought his free hand up to push a strand of hair over her shoulder, "you know Rose, this basement is for forgotten memories.. so what if we made some memories worth forgetting?"

Her eyes stay on his hands, daring him to make skin-on-skin contact. Whether he knows it or not, his fingers began to bunch up the fabric of her jacket, exposing her skin. When he finally does skim his fingers against her bare skin she talks slow, her voice remaining low, "what are you saying..?" His palms are warm, she can feel that through his jacket, his fingers feel quick and eager.

Just then, his hand drops from her hip. She tries not to show her disappointment as he drags his hands down his face, he even goes as far as taking a few steps away from her. He groans at the face of vulnerability. Still, chuckling, he has to know, "I'm saying, you want me as just as bad as I want you, right?" Now he stops pacing, looking only at her eyes. There was no one else around, no distractions keeping them from what was right in front of the other.

A flutter goes off in her chest and she bites the inside of her cheek from gasping. That doesn't stop the crimson blush that spreads across her face and to her ears, "Steve- I..," she shakes her head. This was all so sudden, she needed to think and she couldn't seem to think straight when he stood barely two feet away, undressing her with his eyes. Hands go to her eyes as she tries, "I already told you, I don't want to talk about"-

"Who said anything about talking?" He suggests under his breath. Her hands drop from her eyes now. When she looks to him again he strides back to her until she's in his arms once more. Steve clenches his jaw as his hands slowly snake up her body, despite him wanting to kiss every inch of her, rip off her clothes and have his way with her, he knew she didn't do well under pressure. So he took an even breath and held her in his arms trying to find her lips. "I need you Rose," he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Him, The King, begging.

Her hair brushes across his face before he trials his hands down her neck lightly. As good as his hands felt, she couldn't help voicing the one thing that kept her from going much further, "this could mess things up between us and you're my best friend I"—

Steve tsk's her, with the shake of his head. He brings their faces back so they can only see one another. Now she stops talking, words trailing to a stop. Her eyes are on his lips, until he reaches forward to brush his fingers against her lips. He had her right where he wanted her. "It won't," he started out, a little too quickly. Catching himself, he sighs and begins dragging his hands along her body. His lips trail down to her ear, "it won't change anything, I promise," he hopes his words are enough to convince her. Incase they aren't, he lets his lips trail down her neck lightly, causing her to gasp a sudden moan. He grips her hips tightly. Steve needed her now. "Just a one time thing and we never talk about it again," he pulls out the big guns, feeling like he would die from neglect if he didn't get his hands on her now.

With eyes opened he can see her face break with pleasure but the second his lips pull away from her neck a red blush brightens her face. There's excitement in her eyes, and something darker that seems to be over powering her nerves. That's when she leans in, hands stroking the sides of his face. But before she can give Steve what he needs she pulls back and whispers in a serious fury, "you promise?"

His lips were ghosting hers, his jaw clenched, all his might going into holding back. Not until she told him or showed him that she wanted him, too. Now his dark eyes raise to hers. He couldn't help but smirk, "promise I'll make you feel good."

She presses her lips together and looks up at his eyes. He wanted her. She wanted him. What else was there to do? "Screw it," she whispered, forgetting to think rationally and think only of him.

The second their lips connect Steve doesn't hesitate this time. He reconnects in a fiery passion trying his hardest not to rip off all her clothes right then and there. The two's lips move in sync and when their lips part to make room for their tongues, the moans start all over again. The sound of Rosalie's soft high hum makes Steve feel as if he's walking on air. It drives him to trail his hands down to her neck and grip her jaw tightly. When she moans for the second time it's when Steve slips his tongue inside of her mouth. Her sigh is soft and almost lost in the heat of the moment but Steve is desperate to hear it again. He reaches behind her thighs and lifts her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Going to the nearest surface level, Steve pushes their bodies together with the wall and the nearest table Rosalie's butt bumps into. She laughs when they stumble. Steve tries to ignore it but he feels her hands drop from his neck, her lips begin to slow and he braces himself for Rosalie's regularly scheduled freak-out.

"W-wait," she laughs lightly and Steve refuses to let her lips be free. He didn't want to waste a second of precious time on her overthinking. "We need to pause for a second to"-

Steve's lips continue to dance across her skin, not wanting to give a moment up. And neither does Rosalie, despite her insecurities. His hands don't stop moving either, when he kisses her cheeks he cups her breasts lightly, when his lips trail down her neck he can't help but squeeze her against him. Rosalie squirms beneath his touch, trying to function with the pounding of her heart and the dizziness Steve's lips caused. It isn't until he's going back up her neck that his hands drop from her body to set her hands back around his neck. His eyes don't leave hers as he shakes his head, "no way, no more pausing," he moves her hair back as he kisses to her ear.

As his lips trail further behind her ear she can feel her focus slipping from her grasp, the light butterflies in her stomach beckoning her to forget her worries. For a moment, her leg raises so she can grind against him, but before loosing control she opens her eyes and tells herself to focus. Seeing as they were making no progress while tangled up, she pulls him back so he's facing her. Their bodies an entire foot apart. With red lips and an annoyed look, Steve raises an eyebrow. Now that she's got his attention she gives him a stern look. "Steve, we need to at least think about what we're doing."

"You think way too much Rose," he tells her with a smirk and leans back towards the crook in her neck. She pushes him back, deepening the stern look which causes him to sigh and prop his head on his hands. He knew this wasn't going to be easy but he began to think maybe this challenge could be fun. If they had to do things her way that meant he could get creative. That's when he decided, "would it help if we put down some rules?"

"Now that you mention it, that doesn't sound like the worst thing in the world," intrigued, she bites her lip.  Then tilts her head at him, "this doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with you tonight."

"I'm not an idiot, Rose. I know you're not like that." The second they started kissing he knew he'd be lucky to get her shirt off at the bare minimum. But then again, Rosalie's actions a few moments ago weren't as bashful as she was now. He stands back and crosses his arms as he hums with curiosity, "that being said, is head out of the question? And what about clothes—on or off?"

Her face brightens at his questions, "um, yes and on." There's an annoyed look on Steve's face when she tells him she'd prefer to have clothes on. "Let's just keep making out," she mutters, wrapping her arms back around his neck and pulling him back to her.

"You know the whole point of this is to get off, and I can't necessarily do that from just kissing," he tells her pulling back ever so slightly just in time to catch the stressed expression on her face. Seeing her discomfort he sighs, not wanting to push her on the subject. Rose and her physical boundaries, he curses to himself. It seemed like he'd have to do things the old fashion way tonight. "But then again.. I am a sucker for dry humping."

His suggestion seems to do the trick. Insecurities burn away as she locks eyes with him, her legs wrapping around his waist once again. Rosalie tugs him towards her by the belt loops as she finally decides, "if you behave, I may reconsider the whole 'clothes on' part."

Steve holds her face in his hands as he shakes his head and whispers, "you are so evil." He glares before bringing their lips together in another kiss. She laughs at his joke, before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling their bodies close again. Steve continues to kiss her, his hands traveling around her body with ease and necessity. He couldn't remember how many nights he dreamt of this exact moment. Kissing her, feeling her, hearing her. Steve knew that there was no future where Rosalie would ever sleep with him, but the more they kissed the more hopeful he began to feel.

Rosalie's legs are now tightly wrapped against Steve's waist. With her back to the wall, she tightens her grip on Steve as their lips begin to move quicker, their hips flush against the other. But she needed more. He needed more. He needed her underneath him, crying out for him. Steve swiftly reaches under her thighs, lifting her from the table and making their way to the couch. Rose laughs at the shift in weight, holding on to Steve's shoulders as he walked. But the moment he pauses to set her down, her fingers ghost his jaw before grasping his chin and returning to their kiss. Their lips disconnect only for a moment when Steve sets her down on the couch to rid himself from his shirt. Rosalie sits up to watch him strip from out of his shirt, letting it fall from his fingers. "This is usually the part when the girl takes her shirt off, too." He climbs onto the couch, positioning his legs in between her own. Her eyes don't leave his muscular arms, or the way his stomach tightens once he's posed in front of her. As he wraps her leg back around his waist he leans forward, rubbing her knee before growling playfully, "I showed you mine, you show me yours..," his fingers tug at the old flannel handed down from Joyce.

Rose rolls her eyes and once again mutters, "shut up," before pulling him into another heated kiss. By laying down, Steve's hands are now free to roam her bodily more easily. His hands glides passed her breasts, squeezing them lovingly from over the shirt before he lightly caresses her stomach, lifting her shirt ever so slightly. She continues to kiss him only to gasp when he grips her ass then rubs hard soothing circles. She hums with pleasure, "that feels nice."

Steve smugly nods and begins to kiss down her neck like before, this time leading a long trail to her sweet spot in the crook of her neck where he sucks harshly. "And no hickies," she reminds him, breathless as he rubs his tongue against her sweet spot that causes her legs to tighten around his waist.

Steve kisses up her her ear, "what about places people can't see?" He whispers while his skilled hands work at the buttons of her flannel. Drunk with lust, she nods, just wanting to feel the pleasure that began blossoming only moments ago. She bites her lip and watches as he trails his lips down her neck, licking a long stripe down her cleavage causing her back to arch. Her head turns into the pillow in attempts to quiet her moans that want to break free. Steve's hand reaches up to lift her chin from the pillow, "if it feels good I wanna hear you," he told her as one hand began massaging her breast and the other kissed over the fabric.

"If you think I'm going to beg, then you're— fuck..!" Her smart comment is cut off by the friction between their thighs. Steve's bulge begins to grind right in between her thighs. The thin fabric of both their jeans leaving almost nothing to their imagination. His hands go back to her ass, angling her hips up so he continues to press into her just right. Her eyes roll in the back of her head and for a moment she just feels a warm buzz start to bubble up her body from the tips of her toes.

"I wanna hear you say my name," Steve tells her breathlessly as his hips began snapping into hers at a faster pace. He wanted all of her. He wanted to see her drenched in pleasure, have her in the palm of his hand, he wanted to taste her, please her, tease her, fill her up, but he knew she would never give him everything. So the least he could do was ask for her to say his name. His hands now snake down her body, fingers pausing in between her legs, on the crouch of her jeans.

"Steve..!" She gasps, her knees closing as a knee jerk reaction. He furrowed his eyebrows, eyes shooting to hers.

"What? You didn't like it?"

A red wave of blush washes over her face. "I.. I liked it," she bites her lip trying not to smile at the look of excitement that spreads across his face. She scoffs, a cloud of bashfulness drifting over, "I just feel like someone might hear us.. we're being kind of loud."

"Correction, you're being kind of loud," his sarcastic comment earns him a punch on his arm from her. He laughs, pushing her hands away, "don't worry about the neighbors. And stop being so embarrassed, I think it's hot that you're loud. Let's me know I'm doing something right."

She can't help but turn her head away, lips pressing together. Then she remembers his words stop being so embarrassed, he was right. "Well in that case," she mumbles, taking his hand in hers and returning it to her jeans, "I liked what you were doing before."

His eyes darken, "you mean this?" Just like before she feels the tips of his fingers press into her clit before dragging them down her slit. Even above the material of her jeans, pleasure rolls through her body causing her to lay her head back and drown in bliss once again. Before she knows it, her mouth is pried open, whimpering and whispering his name.

And Steve is enjoying every second of it. The quicker his hand moves over her jeans the quicker her breathing gets. His lips return to hers, but their kiss is only short lived because the second her hands meet his face she breaks the kiss and mumbles, "take my pants off."

Her request makes Steve's jeans tight and his mind feel hazy for a moment. He hears himself say, "what?"

Now she grunts with frustration, her hands leaving his face to reach down and unbutton her jeans. Steve pulls away and watches in astonishment as Rosalie unzips her pants then takes Steve hand in hers. She places his hand in her underwear, then pulls away to look at him, "why'd you stop? I mean, this is okay, right? You're not"-

"This is better than okay," he shakes his head, bringing himself back into the present. He wasn't dreaming, he was living! And he was screwing it up. Now Steve adjusts his position on the couch so his slender digits brush against her clit. She gasps, her hips rocking into his pace, right as he feels her wetness spread. He grunts, his pants feeling much tighter now, "you're so wet, Rose."

"Oh my fucking god, shut up," she groans, her tone a blend of annoyance, desire, and desperation. Her lips melt back into his, only to flutter open as her breath quickens. Pants turn into small whimpers as his speed increases. Eventually she's no longer focused on kissing, so Steve let's her noises flow from out of her mouth and into the air. As she grinds against his hand his lips skin down her neck, leaving bites and stripes of saliva wherever he pleases. Steve's pace doesn't slow, he continues to rub against her clit in circular patterns causing her back to arch against the couch and his name flying from her lips. Just as he slips his index finger into her folds he kisses over her shirt, "let me know when you're about to"—

Suddenly a hot bolt of lightning shoots through Rosalie, she feels her toes curl as all the air leaves her body. Her cells fill with sun as she grips Steve's forearm, her hips stuttering against his as she finally releases the breath that was caught in her chest. "Oh my gosh, Steve..," she gasps, her head finally falling back on the couch. Steve felt the tight knot in his stomach unwind into pleasured combustion. He feels the familiar wave of warmth spread through his body and for the first time in his life he came in his pants by watching another girl orgasm.

The mere fact that Steve had just given Rosalie her first orgasm - and he didn't even take off his pants - made her laugh out loud. Due to shock or happiness she wasn't sure, but the smile on her face wasn't going anywhere.

"Are.. you okay, Rose?" Steve asks slowly, moving just as slowly as he peels his hand from out of her pants.

She lays against the couch, waiting for her heart rate to slow, exhaling slowly she nods. "Yeah. I'm okay," then she sits up, "that was.. thank you, for that."

Steve smirks, watching her closely and choosing his next words carefully, "anytime, Rose." He starts to zip up her jeans, his mind still coming down from the high he just endured. After all, he just creamed his pants by watching her orgasm. This was a big night for both of them. As he fastens the button, she grips his hand and keeps him in her radius a little longer.

"This was just a one time thing," she reminds him. He tried to remember the last time he had seen her look so serious. He realized it was earlier today, when they were saving the kids. She had that same frightening, blinding look in her eyes. "And it's not gonna change us, right?"

"Right as rain, Rosalie," he tells her, smirking one last time before pulling away to retrieve his shirt. By the time they had cleaned up the basement, turned out the lights and climbed up to the main level Steve had already began conducting a plan to make their one time thing happen again and again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 260 20
the events that took place in the fall of 1983 made it very clear that hawkins is not a typical town. but owen webb and her friends were tricked into...
530 52 19
All Iris wanted was a normal, boring life. But, when you have a tendency to explode things with your mind, normal and boring things don't tend to att...
142K 2.8K 60
After being thrown into the world of the Upside Down, Gwen Henderson now has to deal with something even more sinister. All while being forced to wor...
178K 2.6K 76
For Olivia Hargrove, her life felt like a ferris wheel. Sometimes she was up, and other times she was down but what she needed to learn was to enjoy...