The King Emperor's Belonging...

By lazyshrimp11

◇ It is a AkaKuro Story ◇ 《 Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya》 It is the Boy who wants To Live.. And a King Wh... More

Hope You Enjoy Reading!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 { Final Chapter }
THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Chapter 19

962 35 3
By lazyshrimp11

---No One's Pov---

Kuroko gritted his teeth.."Man what a Pain you are.." Haizaki who licked his thumb with a dirty smirk on his lips. He remove his foot and sat up on a chair. They sat Kuroko up but still trying to release himself. "It seem's you got annoying than before?"

Now Kuroko remember it..Akashi might came to him like the last time. He don't know if Akashi will come for him or not. But he know he will come for him.."You better release me!" Kuroko shouted like his pleading his life. "Your getting tough? Is it because your beloved Emperor will come or should I say..the trash and just rich Emperor that you are called to be his slave" Haizaki smirk..

"Don't even called Akashi Kun like that!!" Kuroko had anger inside him for Calling Akashi liked that and he added.."You don't even Know Akashi Kun!!" Madness inside him. "Oh? Your fighting for him Eh??" Haizaki smirk. "Don't tell me you fall for that nasty Emperor" Kuroko stunned, he gritted his teeth more in anger.."Don't even call that to Akashi Kun! If his here already you might be dead to him!" Kuroko shouted more to Haizaki.

It didn't change his anger. Haizaki got annoyed that he grab Kuroko's hair and knee his stomach hardly, that the bluenette spit's some blood and fall for the ground, splitting blood. "Listen brat..Your just strong because you have an Emperor beside you, mostly..you already know that your special to him.

Most of...you might be just a pet or a slave..."

He whisper the last part to Kuroko, the bluenette's eye's widened slowly because of the last part. "Don't even call me that, mostly....Akashi Kun never had slaves! Not like nasty like you!" Haizaki got annoyed more to this bluenette. He slap Kuroko hardly than before...he grab his chin..tightly.."Don't be too strong, one word on your mouth we will make it bleed for you" The thugs slightly smirk. Kuroko has fear and yet anger for calling Akashi like that..he didn't like calling the Emperor like that.

They grab an ale. Haizaki and the other's starts to get drunk, having some party, dancing and more. While Kuroko was a hostage, the bluenette can see other women's wants to escape as well. But they had no choice but to be Haizaki's slave. Someone drag Kuroko out, Haizaki pour some ale on him..Kuroko who was looking down, but when he was sitting there, he was trying to cut the rope with a sharp broken glass.

Kuroko suddenly ripped the rope and suddenly charge Haizaki.."Grab Him!!" He tried to escape but he has low stamine, that the three or four men's bring him down. The thug fastly knee is stomach deeply that Kuroko split's blood..then someone grab his hair so tight that Kuroko shout's in pain, they bang it to the ground..Kuroko stops moving.."Damn this Kid,did he think he'll escape to that?" Haizaki chuckle himself.

'Now let's wait for them to come...'

---

It was now Midnight, they bring normal little knight's. But just few, Akashi knew how strong is his knight's. 'Wait for me Tetsuya..

I'm coming to get you...just wait for me..'

Aomine who spoke.."I hope Tetsu okay.." Kise who has a worried look on Aomine but his worried to Kuroko as well. Kagami who gritted his teeth.."That fucking Haizaki guy never stop's huh..Tch" Kagami said in anger while Midorima reply Kagami while adjusting his glasses "Word's Kagami" Murasakibara sigh.."Haizaki really Kidnapped Kuro-chin...I'll crush him.." Murasakibara said.

"That's enough" Akashi who spoke cold as Ice that shiver them in spine..they all gulped that they knew, it was a wrong idea to kidnapped the bluenette. Akashi didn't take the carriage, he just used his white horse. "Haizaki has thugs, pathetic he is, grabbing Tetsuya liked that..."

"Let's go.." The Emperor added.

They start's to move..

'Just wait for me Tetsuya..I'm coming..'

----

Kuroko who was unconcious, being tied up more tightly than before. Haizaki clicked his tounge.. "Such pathetic this boy is..Trying to escape..." Haizaki mumble his breath..he licked his thumb and smirk. "He can't escape..from me.."

The bluenette was still looking down...he leaned to the wall and start's to rub the rope in his back fastly, the wall was not soft, it was a crumble. He secretly start's to rub it roughly that the rope was getting ripped slowly. Kuroko was breathing heavily, he has now many bruises, of being punch by them like a punching bag. He will think of something to escape.

He scanned secretly his eye's to the place where he could escape out. Now he saw something he could escape, but it was dangerous, since one thug is guarding the gate. But since he has low presence, he can escape, atleast he try. He secretly ripped the rope...

When they are busy chatting he breath softly, that he used his low presence. To escape..

'Now is my chance..'

Kuroko thought hinself and almost at the gate..but someone saw him and he fastly goes out, the thug shouted.."He ESCAPE!!"

As the thugs follow him..fastly..

---

Kuroko used the forest, he was limping because one of his legs wants to give up running. But Kuroko didn't gave up from running. He fastly hide behind the tree. "Find him!!" They split up to find Kuroko, but thanks to Kuroko's presence. They can't find him so easily.

The bluenette has no choice but to use the forest, it will be more difficult to find the bluenette. Kuroko know's himself as a shadow, that needs light. But since he is a shadow, he used the dark forest..to make them find him so difficult.

----

Akashi who arrived, they arrived. Akashi saw so many filthy thugs, it disgust him.

"Welcome, You finally came..Emperor"

Said by Haizaki with a dirty smirk on his face that he licked his thumb. Haizaki saw that Akashi is just alone, where are the other's? Haizaki didn't know, but Haizaki was so excited to kill the Emperor himself. He want him to die so badly of what did the Emperor do to him.

It was a long story....

Since Haizaki was one of the Knight's, he was happy being the leader of the Knight's. But from his action's towards the villager's in the Emperor's Kingdom. Akashi didn't like how he take care of the people or how to treat them in a right way. Haizaki was always happy for his bad action's toward's them. Aomine know's his actions, mostly Midorima and tye other's as well. They didn't like Haizaki of being Leader and one of them. That's why...

"Haizaki Shogo, as a King...You are No Longer being a Leader of my knight's" Akashi spoke in a cold tone. Haizaki who can't control his anger that he pull Akashi so fastly but The Knight's was surround him, pointing their sword's to his neck.

"Why!! What did I do wrong!! I don't know what fucking are you Talking about!!" Haizaki shouted in pure madness and hatred. Akashi knew his considering action's. That's why Haizaki left, that Haizaki just clicked his tounge.

"You're the fucking King!! You already know how strong I am!! And yet you don't accept me!" He shouted again, he added that sentence, but since the Emperor didn't care about his anger.

Haizaki left at his kingdom with a trace..The Knight's where happy for let him leaving.

---

"It's been a While, Your Highness" Haizaki said with a smirk on his face. "Where's Tetsuya?" Akashi asked in a poisonous tone that make Haizaki shiver down his spine..'Scary as alway's your Highness..'

"Why would I tell you--" Haizaki was cut off by Akashi's deadly flickering eye's. It did not change the fact, that Haizaki still has fear in the Emperor. "I asked once Again...Where's Tetsuya?"
Haizaki clicked his tounge. But he smirk when some thug's behind the Emperor start's to attack Akashi, but Akashi control his horse fastly to turn around. He grab his sword to slice the two thug's by cutting them in half of their body.....blood spread's on the ground. Akashi swing his sword to take the blood off to his sword, that the blood splashes. Haizaki's eye's widened. He never saw the King fight like that before.

"I asked you...this is the last question...

Where's Tetsuya..Where is he?"

With a deadly tone of Akashi, Haizaki who clicked his tounge, and when he was gonna turned around, his eye's widened that the thug's was already Kill..by them..

"Do you miss Us? You fucking piece of shit..kidnapping my friend like that?" Aomine who has anger inside him and Midorima added.."What a pitiful human you are, so pitiful that we want to remove it right now." Kise who spoke.."Since you kidnapped Kurokocchi..I'll make you pay, for kidnapping him and for Hurting Kurokocchi!!!" With Kise's anger release, his eye's was glowing in yellow. "I'll crush you...Since that's the only one That I want to do with you.." then Kagami spoke as well with anger ..."You have fucking Nerve to steal OUR friend like that"

Haizaki thought himself.. 'you are all weakling's!!!' Haizaki who clicked his tounge but Haizaki just laugh and replied them all, The Emperor goes down to his horse.

"Do you think I'll give you Kuroko that easily..He escape but one of my people is finding him, do you know! How much of them Finding him!" Haizaki laugh, The Miracle Knight's Eye's widened. Akashi who clicked his tounge..But he has no choice, that Haizaki's eye's widened...he splits some blood.

The Emperor killed him...
.
.
.
.
.
By cutting.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Off his Head..cleanly..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2.5K 28
[COMPLETED ] [STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING LOL] Seijuro Akashi, Prince of Rakuzan, known as the RED EMPEROR, went on conquering countless kingdoms. The...
147K 5.3K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...
60.6K 2.6K 69
{ AkaKuro } •Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya• Their was a boy, who always takes picture's with his camera. But he didn't have a good life, he just l...
90.3K 2.5K 26
~{ AkaKuroAka } ~ At Japan, in Kyoto to Tokyo. They are the Famous Twin's. They both are really rich, living together as Brother's, the two of them n...