Marriage Contract

Bởi Hayagreeva888

Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungko... Xem Thêm

Marriage Contract
An unwanted turn...
Why me?
hello dears
Dilemma...
I beg you son...
new life
threat
plot...
honeymoon ??
hi lovelies ❣️
Ignorance
chim chim(fluff)
Hobi...
Hi my lovelies... get ready for Taejin❣️
Pervert!!
I love you....(m)
Meeting with Min
Impressed!!
Is he the same one??
I own him...
hi lovelies ❣️
I own him-2
cruel!!(M)
not an update my sweet angels.. 💖❤️
Cruel-2(m)
I am with you...
repentance...
ugghhh...
I am home...
Can you forgive me?
Sweet Home...
hello sweeties 😘 not an update but a token of gratitude...
life is not easy...
happy birthday my worldwide handsome 🤗🤗🎂😭
life is not easy-2
precious life!!
real culprit...
real culprit-2
he has a motif....
can you forgive me?-2.
trauma....
drama
What if the baby is not yours?!
no way you get him back!!!
changes
Crash!!!
hi sweets...❤️❤️
fate...
fate 2
the truth...
an unwanted student!
listen to me...(f)
confronted the truth and Confused in jealousy!!
incidents!!
shameless....
kidnapped!!!
vicious...
heinous...
I am there for you...
Jinkook❤️❤️❤️
Jinkook (M) ❤️❤️❤️
Lisa!!
past!!
the child is his!!
you are enough for me...
a story that cannot be named!!
I am the mother of the child!!
Let me bury it in my heart...
truth is sometimes like the pit of hell...
vanished!!
my heart ❤️
save me..
Sejun!?
Sejun -2
be patient to get your angel back...
did trust lead him to truth?
letter of Lisa!!
the touch!!
epilogue... part-1
epilogue-part2
I need you ♾️...final part of epilogue 💜

Repentance??

3.5K 159 35
Bởi Hayagreeva888

A week has gone, then two, now It's been a month, Jungkook didn't return home after he wronged  with Jin!

This turned good for Jin! The absence of Jungkook for all these days gave him a sort of relief! He could eventually pick up his courage, self esteem and mental wits little by little! he taught himself not being fearful of that person anymore, he doesn't want to give room to the thought that someone can cause him damage by any means mentally and physically!

Good thing is that Hobi, Taehyung and his father-in-law supported him greatly for this kind of normalcy and courage in him... Taehyung, as an experienced doctor has decided to give a different approach to bring this change in Jin... He didn't choose the treatment of sympathy. He talked to Mr.Jeon, Hobi and Yejin personally and made them realise what to they have to do...

From then, all three men used to crack jokes on each other to entertain Jin..they watched all positive movies together, sitting along with Jin.  During  the weekends, Hobi and Tae try to cook all simple dishes in the most ridiculous way to make Jin laugh and get into repairing them!

Tae and Hobi arrived to nothing but surprise to see Mr.Jeon's love for Jin in these days! They were  also in awe to see the other side of his personality! He has been such a jolly and joyful elder for them and Jin that they forgot him as the owner of Jeon's corporation! He became the real father of Jin indeed! He wants Jin to be happier than his own now. So he took the responsibility to heal Jin's wounds as a real father, and spent his entire time with Jin, by cancelling all his urgent and routine business dealings.. he handed over his official dealings as much as possible to Hobi, since Hobi is the most reliable person for him after Jin when it comes to his firm....

At the same time, Mr.Jeon made sure that Jin's parents and brother do not learn how Jungkook behaves with Jin... 

Hobi used to join Jin and his father in law in weekends... Although it was difficult, Tae also made sure to visit Jin almost everyday, but could only spent good time in Jeon's place during the weekends, without a miss.

In this operation of 'heal Jin', Yejin played her role too!she supported Jin to the best of her ability!  She accompanied Jin all the time when he contemplates in gloominess. She encouraged him to cook. She used to suggest him to try new recipes and helps in cooking.. During his favourite garden work, she brings new type of plants and seeds so that Jin feels more interest in it.and she helped him in  decorating home when he wanted to do it. She encouraged always Jin in everything and gave him positive feed back, to bring more confidence in him...

***************
"Mr.Jeon, Master Jin's parents and his brother Sejun visited home..." Yejin informed Mr.Jeon over the intercom...he was busy in playing cards with other three men...
He looked at Jin with smile..

" Jin...your parents are home... Let's go down.." Jin eyes showed a glee which didn't went unobserved by the other three...

When Jin saw his beloved family, his heart fluttered like a bird which was like wounded badly and lost one of its feathers!  His eyes Welled up and tears started dropped on his cheeks and chest.. he sniffled continuously and uncontrollably...Whatever the reason was, he didn't go near them immediately, but kept staring at them as if he is talking to them with the stare itself for a good one minute!!

His stare told them that he was in need of them, he was in an unsaid pain...His mother immediately approached Jin and bent his head to her crook..
"My baby.. Jinnie... How are you my son?..I missed you so much. Are you ok? Please tell me...." she cried...Jin slowly wrapped his hands around his mother and sniffled more without a word..
Jin's father came near to them and he patted Jin's hair with so much of affection...Jin came off of his mother's hug and hugged his father...

"Jinnie... My sweetling.... I missed you so much.. how are you? Is everything fine?  How's Jungkook? Is he taking good care of you?" Jin's  father arrowed him with questions....
Jin bit his lip for a second And nodded as everything is ok. His heart pained to lie  to  him...But he doesn't want his parents to know the reality and become more agitated for him...

Then he moved to Sejun. He smiled at him and embraced his beloved brother, as if he missed him for ages! Sejun smiled while tearing up for his brother and murmured in Jin's ears...

"Jinnie.. is everything ok here?is Jungkook good with you now?"

Jin quickly looked at Sejun as if Sejun asked something he was not supposed to ask..
"Yes Sejun... He is good with me.."Jin tried to sound as normal as possible..

"Why don't you people talk to me too?" Mr.jeon joked in a large smile on his face...

"Oh .. we are sorry Mr. Jeon.. apologies . How are you? Is our son troubling you in any case?" Mr.kim smiled along with his wife...
"Oh yeah... trouble... yes....Jin knows well to trouble people like me so much.."
Mr.Jeon's face turned so serious suddenly which drenched the Kim's family in terror.. Jin saw his father-in law in disbelief that he is talking like this about him!

The other two, Tae and Hobi also fell in shock, listening to Mr.Jeon's words, who were till now in all smiles and of course in a bit of sadness, witnessing Jin's reunion with his biological family...

Jin lowered his head in tears. he thought that he gave his father-in-law really a hard time, that made him to speak like this to his parents!

"Papa eat this, papa eat that.. papa you rest, papa don't work now.... papa I will make coffee for you.. papa I will make juice for you...papa I will take care of this business, papa I will take care of that meeting...oh... ..he keeps feeding me and let me do nothing... Absolutely I have no work now mr.kim! Jin is so capable of both domestic and professional work that he is making me a lazy bum while he works really hard!

Did you observe how much wait I put on now? This happened only after Jin came into my family! He feeds and feeds and feeds me with all his delicious recipes, that I can never say no to his food...He became just like my another mother... That is the biggest complaint I have to tell.you about him" Mr.Jeon laughed loudly in a sweetly complaining tone, that was so affectonate towards Jin..
That made everyone feel a sigh of relief and smile at him... especially Jin who was choked till now, became Normal and smiled shyly...

Hobi and Tae giggled while Kim's family chucked at such sweet complaint...

"You terrified us for a minute Mr.Jeon.." Mrs Kim smiled...

They all have comfortably seated in the sofas and took the cups of coffee brought by Yejin for them...

Jin introduced Tae to his parents and Sejun...Then Tae and Hobi took leave and left . Tae observed Sejun's loving smile for Jin and Hobi at the same time a suspecious look at Tae...
Tae smiled off for Sejun's extra vigilant behaviour for Jin and drove off ...he knows Sejun for the past five years!!

*******

"Jin... The me the truth.. is everything ok here?" Sejun asked Jin in a stern voice...
Now they both are in Jin's bedrooms balcony...

"What makes you think I am not ok Sejun?" Jin questions not giving an eye contact to Sejun...

"You may show your potentials to hide your emotions in front of mama and dad, but not from me Jin...by the way, what happend to your neck?" Sejun seriously looked into Jin's eyes.. there are a few healing scratches on his pale neck which Jin couldn't hide in his v neck T-shirt...
Jin tried to cover it with his palm but didn't work..
"Don't try to hide them Jin.. I am not a fool and I can clearly understand that your husband is getting abusive to you.."

"S... Sejun... It's n...not like what you think.. it's.. it's just a scratch occured in my sleep due to elergy.."

"Jin...." Sejun closed his eyes tight and fisted hard... His neck veins started showing up as soon as his face is turning more and more serious...

" He literally raped you...I know the matter.. now you don't try to hide it from me... Hobi told me everything...what do you think? I am  a fool?" Jin looked at him in horror...

"......."

"This is the third time I am visiting your home after that bastard behaved like that with you..." Jin is more shocked to know this now...

" I read the reports placed on the table, when you were unconscious... I am a volunteer of Dr.Taehyung... he explained me everything and asked me to keep things hidden from our parents .. so I did the same.."
Jin's jaw is dropped now learning that his brother is a volunteer of Tae's charitable trust!  Sejun continued..

"I tried to find Jungkook to give him a nice lesson for hurting you..but that coward seem to have run away from Seoul itself in fear of me or his father!

"Sejun...."

"No Jin... Don't tell me to leave Jungkook just like that ..he cannot play with my brother's life like this...I will have to show him what I can do when he does wrong to you..."

"Sejun... " Jin screamed...his eyes are again welling up...he almost pleaded Sejun to stop talking like that with a hand sigh....

"Whatever Jungkook did to me, that neither give you a right to avenge him for me, not  I want it Sejun...." He tried to say that calmly..

"What do you mean Jin! So you are ok with Jungkook's such behaviour with you?!" Sejun seriously looked at him.. his fury is so high jow and creating red lines on his white eye balls...

"Sejun...please understand... It is my life.. my chosen life.. I decided to marry him and got into this kind of life .. if he does something wrong to me, them I have to take an action against it and be able to stand and face it...I should make myself powerful and potential enough to deal with it, without depending on someone like you to act on behalf of me or saving me all the time!  So please take back your thoughts to avenge him for me...please be serious about your own life.  " Jin sounded firm....he is now looking in his brother's eyes with so much of agony a that Sejun was astounded for a minute...

"I appreciate your confidence Jinnie ...but remember one thing...if Jungkook harms you once again, no doubt, I will kill him... yes.. I will kill him!! " Jin's eyes fluttered in fear..  he knows that Sejun never speaks something for the sake of talking...

"I am determined with this thought because you are my one and only sibling..  I love you so much and don't want to see someone harming or hurting you jin...  please don't preach me  not to hurt your silly husband at that time  anymore..." this time, his tone worried Jin to the core....

"You don't have to accept or support his bad behaviour in any circumstances Jin.... Why don't you realise that I am there for you, dad and mom are there for you?!" Jin stopped looking at him now...this made Sejun realise that Jin no more wants to talk to him on this matter...
He patted Jin's hair lovingly and got up from there to reach his parents...

*********

It's been more than a month that Jungkook hasn't gone home... He is still in Namjoon's place ...

Initially he expressed his views to  Namjoon that he is not going home, not because he is scared of his father, but because he can't handle the drama that may be created by his father and Jin...To Namjoon's wonder, Jungkook has no repentance for doing  this to jin! That made Namjoon feel that Jungkook holds no emotion for Jin so far! 

Jungkook also shared his thoughts to Namjoon, that he wonders as why people find wrong in such  wild sex cravings of husbands!!
'Can't husbands be wild in sex sometimes? What's the big deal in it?! Isn't it the duty of a spouse to fulfill husband's needs and fantasies?' he questioned him as if he questions it to the people!!

Jungkook in one of the initial days of coming to Namjoon said that claiming sexual pleasure from Jin by any means is not a wrong thing! He bluntly says that marriage with Jin has permitted him a free license to quench his lust with Jin in the way he wants!! Moreover Jin signed the agreement that he will attend all types of needs of Jungkook! But now he may cry or play a victim card once Jungkook goes home, which will not work according to Jungkook!
(I swear, I saw many foolish men who possess such wicked thoughts for their wives irrespective of any contracts!😑)

Listening to jungkook's words, Namjoon just gave him a smile and left him for his own thoughts... however, Namjoon assured Jungkook that he can stay with him for as many days as he wants without any hesitation...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

285K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
563K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
44.7K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
62.2K 2.7K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...