𝘄𝗵𝘆 | 𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚓𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗

Od supersohnic

❝Why I like you? I don't know.❞ ━ It all started when Hyunjae did a dare on a public place that his friends t... Viac

zero
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
author's note

five

1.9K 93 57
Od supersohnic

Your existence pulls me so hard.

"You want me to pour a cup of boiling water all over you so that you'll feel warm?" Junhee asks Hyunjae.

"Shut up, Park Junhee!" Hyunjae spats at him.

"Here, eat this," Sangyeon told Hyunjae as he handed him a bowl of soup.

"Thank you!" Hyunjae told the latter before he started to eat his bowl of soup.

Donghun is sitting on the bed with Sunwoo in front of him. He is drying the younger's hair with a towel.

"So, you're saying that Hyunjae was found by Yujin?" Donghun asks the younger while ruffling his wet hair with a towel.

Sunwoo lazily nodded his head. "He was enjoying himself there."

"Hey, Hyunjae!" Donghun called out.

Hyunjae stopped eating his soup and looked up to Donghun from across the room, waiting for him to say something.

"Did you and Chan finally met each other again after our high school graduation?"

"Yeah," Hyunjae responded. "He had gotten much uglier than before."

Kevin bursted out laughing before smacking Hyunjae's arm.

"You two are literally the funniest shit ever," Kevin said in between his laughs.

"You two should grow the fuck up," Byeongkwan spoke.

"He started it when he first saw me," Hyunjae stated. "By the way, any of you here knows that Chan has a twin sister?"

"What?! He has?!"

"Does she have that booty?"

"Does she look like him?"

"What's her name then?"

"I do know her," Younghoon said, making Hyunjae to look at him.

"Dude, how the hell?" Junhee curiously asked.

"She is my classmate last year on like, three subjects?" Younghoon responded, unsure.

"I knew her first before you did," Sunwoo abruptly said.

"Oh, really?" Kevin huffed.

"I met her when she first arrived here in the village," Sunwoo stated. "She was struggling on carrying her luggage, so I decided to help her carry those up to their house and turns out that she is Yuchan's twin."

"Did Chan spit shit on you?" Donghun asks the younger.

Sunwoo shook his head. "I'm friends with him," he said coldly. "Whenever we pass by each other, he would always treat me a meal."

"Why can't he do the same to Hyunjae though," Sangyeon teased.

"Because he's an ass," Hyunjae said before rolling his eyes.

"Chan would definitely steal your best friend, Hyunjae. You better watch out," Kevin warned.

"Sunwoo is useless anyway," Hyunjae said with a shrug.

"Then get the fuck out of my house," Sunwoo hissed.

Yuchan sprayed another amount of alcohol on the chair where Hyunjae sat earlier.

"Dude, stop wasting the damn alcohol," Sehyoon scolded.

"There shouldn't be any single trace of Lee Jaehyun inside this house," Yuchan murmured and proceeded to wipe the floor.

Sehyoon could only sigh as he walked up to the couch where Yujin is sitting. He then sat beside her before closing his eyes.

"Do you know why is he like that to Hyunjae?" Yujin asks Sehyoon.

"I do know the name of that Lee Jaehyun, but I never got to see him until earlier," Sehyoon spoke with his eyes still closed. "I go to a different school, that's why."

"So, what's with him and Yuchan?"

"Chan really hates that guy," Sehyoon chuckled. "He has been ranting me about that Hyunjae guy ever since they were both in grade school."

"I'm getting curious about what happened to them."

"You don't have to know about it!" Yuchan abruptly yelled as he finished on wiping the floor.

"But I badly wanted to know, brother," Yujin playfully said.

Yuchan cocked an eyebrow on his sister. "Why are you getting curious on him all of a sudden?" he asked. "Do you like him?"

Sehyoon quickly opened his eyes and looked at Yujin beside him, waiting for her response.

"No?" Yujin responded, quite unsure. "Why would I like him all of a sudden?"

"Because he is handsome, I guess," Yuchan responded with a shrug.

"There, you finally admitted," Sehyoon laughed. "You always call him ugly, now you are admitting that he is handsome."

Yuchan then glared at Sehyoon. "I am just saying that to him because I want to piss him off."

"I don't like Hyunjae, okay?" Yujin spoke. "I have a crush on his best friend."

"The fucking who?!" Yuchan screamed.

"Is it Junhee?" Sehyoon asks Yujin.

"Who is that?"

"Uhm, Donghun?" Sehyoon tried again.

"Again, who is that dude?"

"Probably Kevin Moon?"

"I don't know who is that too."

"Lee Sangyeon?"

"No."

"Okay, final guess," Sehyoon said. "Kim Younghoon."

"He is just my classmate last year," Yujin responded.

"Then who?" Yuchan curiously asked.

"I forgot his name," Yujin spoke as she bit her lower lip. "That one with thick lips-"

"Oh, Kim Sunwoo," Sehyoon finally said.

"He is three years younger than you, young lady," Yuchan spats at his twin sister.

Yujin's eyes widened. "Are you serious? He looks so mature though."

"It's okay," Sehyoon spoke before wrapping an arm around Yujin's shoulders. "Sunwoo is friends with that piece of shit," he whispered on her ear while pointing at Yuchan who is glaring at them.

"Really?!" Yujin squealed.

"What really?" Yuchan asked.

"You're friends with Sunwoo?"

"There's no way that you can use me to get closer to him," Yuchan directly tells her.

"Well," Sehyoon began. "If your evil brother doesn't want to help you, I'll help you instead. I only have one condition."

"What is it? Tell me!" Yujin asks Sehyoon while shaking both of his shoulders.

"Just be nice to me, that's all."

"Deal!" Yujin immediately agreed. "I'll serve you, master!"

Sehyoon prevented himself to laugh, while Yuchan could only give them a nasty look.

"She agreed to be Sehyoon's slave? What the hell," Yuchan huffed.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

55.1K 4.1K 28
❝ just tell me you like me. ❞ +social media au ─completed: jul. 13, 2020
43.6K 1.7K 27
While she was trying so hard to hide her problems from everyone, Kim Sunwoo, a guy from her group of friend, unintentionally discovered one by one of...
69.1K 3K 23
" i don't know anything about love . " - 𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 " do you want me to teach you ? " - 𝚑𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚗 𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 : 11...
72.4K 3.5K 32
" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - 𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 " maybe since i first saw him . i said maybe . " - 𝚑𝚠𝚊...