HORNS « STILES STILINSKI »

Por notdoing_get_help

IN HER HEART, THERE'S A HOLE THERE'S A BLACK MARK ON HER SOUL "How ta... Mais

CAST
PART I
PROLOUGE
1 | i was bored
2 | never lie about food
IV. BLOODY HANDS & BEASTIARIES
VI. BARTENDERS & BUCKET LISTS
VII. BILLS & BEING FINE
VIII. DEPUTIES & DATES
IX. BOTTLES & BEAUTIFUL EYES
X. CONFLUENCE & CONFLAGRATION
XI. TRIGGERS & TOUCHES
PART II
XII. EPHEMERAL & EVEN
XIII. RISK & REWARD
XIV. STAIRS & SEXUAL TENSION
XV. LIES & LUNCHTIME DETENTION
16 | i am wearing a bra, stiles

V. SMASHING & STABBING

1.4K 59 11
Por notdoing_get_help

EPISODE 5: VENOMOUS
V. SMASHING AND STABBING

"Hey, testicle left and right." Jackson whispers, to Scott and Stiles. "What the hell is a kanima?"

"All right, listen up." Coach starts the class. "A quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult, I'm not even too sure I could pass it." He laughs evilly, and I question how he ever became a High School teacher. "Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh?" A boy raises his hand. "Come on, let's go, buddy."

"Paralyzed from the neck down." Jackson starts his whining again. "Do you have any idea what that feels like?"

I glare at him harshly, and Stiles speaks quickly, before I bash Jackson's head in his desk.

"We're familiar with the sensation." He tells Jackson.

"Wait— Why would Derek test you?" Scott asks. "Why would he think that it's you?"

Wait, Jackson didn't know? He looks at me, and gives me a look.

"How should I know?" He answers.

"I might have a good idea why?" I comment.

"Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" I ask Jackson, as he told us about how he overheard Isaac and Erica talking.

"I don't know, all I heard was her name and something about chemistry." He answers.

"Jackson!" Coach yells. "Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?"

"Um— Just an undying admiration for my- my Coach." Jackson shutters.

"That's really kind of you." Coach tells him, with a smile, but drops it and yells. "Now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else?"

"How do we know it's not her?" Scott asks us.

"Well, you know, because that thing is pure evil." I tell him. "And when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see 50% evil." All, Scott, Stiles and Jackson give me a really look. "All right, maybe 60. You know, but no more than 40 on a good day."

"Alex, that's not a very good argument." Scott tells me.

"I'm aware of that, but I swear it's not her." I tell them. "And I know, I haven't know her for a long time, but I know, she isn't the one we're looking for. Lydia's fine."

We all look to the front, where Lydia was standing with a chalk in her hand, and tears in her eyes, as some gibberish was written on the board behind her.

"Okay then, anybody else want to try answering?" Coach says, as both Scott and Stiles look at me. "This time in English?"

"Okay, so maybe not exactly fine." I admit. "But it still doesn't prove it's her."

"What is that, Greek?" Scott asks me, as Stiles clicks a picture of it.

"No, actually, I think it is English." Stiles tells us, and flips the image on the phone, making it readble. 'Someone help me'.

"Derek is not gonna kill her without proof." Scott tells us, as we walk into Chemistry.

"All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right?" Stiles agrees.

"But when and where?" I ask.

"I think here and now." Scott answers.

«     —————     »

"If you harm one perfect strawberry blonde hair on her head, I'm gonna turn your little werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present." I tell Isaac, as I sit beside him, for our Chemistry experiment.

"Really? I've never actually been to one of her big, invite-only birthday parties." Isaac tells me, and I roll my eyes. "I did ask her out once though."

"Oh, I'm sure that ended well." I tell him. "But please, spare me you sob story."

"It was the first day of freshman year—" Isaac starts.

"And, let me guess." I cut in. "You thought everything was gonna be different for you in high school, but she said no."

"Yeah." He nods. "Yeah, she even laughed. Told me to come back when the bike I rode to school had an engine, not a chain."

"Mm, unrequited love's a bitch." I comment, sarcastically. "Maybe you should write about it in English class, you know? Channel all that negative energy."

"Nah, I was thinking I'd channel it into killing her." He tells me, and shows me his claws. "I'm not very good at writing."

"Yeah, me either." I tell him, and I pull out my knife, and hold it against his leg, threateningly. "But, I'm really good with these. You'll not be able to channel anything, after I'll be done with you."

"And switch." Harris tells us, and I get up, and turn around, to see Erica, all over Stiles, I walk over, and clear my throat.

"I-I'll be there." Stiles shutters, and grabs his stuff.

"Yeah, that'll be preferred." I comment, as I sit down next to her.

I open my notebook, and grab my friend, restraining myself from throwing her out of the window.

"You know, you reek of jealousy." Erica tells me, and I give her a sickly sweet smile.

"Wait, till I stab this pen in your eye, and then tell me what I reek of." I reply, not having the patience for her.

"You know, I used to have a crush on him." She continues. "Finally, he notices me."

"Good for you." I tell her. "I'm glad, my whole life doesn't revolve around a guy."

"What dose it revolve around?" She questions, harshly. "Self-pity."

"Hm, torturing werewolves, pretty much sums up my life." I tell her, as she makes her claws come out.

"How about I torture you for a change?" She ask me, snarkily, as she puts her hand on my thigh.

I don't even flinch, as I turn to look at her, with a smile, as I pull out the knife, and stab it into her hand, without a second thought, and she whines in pain, as I smirk.

"I think I like it better the way it is." I tell her.

"And switch." Harris says again, and I get up.

I'm about to leave, but turn around, and yank the knife out of her, and she grunts in pain again.

"Ops." I comment. "Almost forgot this."

I walk away, with her glare following me, and the smirk doesn't leave my face, as I take the seat beside Stiles.

"Did you just stab Erica?" He asks, as if he didn't believe what he just saw.

"She pissed me off." I tell him, and he just blinks at me, and then shakes his head.

"Remind me to never make you mad." He tells me.

«     —————     »

"Derek's outside waiting for Lydia." Scott tells us, as we all get into the room.

"Waiting to kill her?" Allison asks.

"If he thinks she's the kanima, then yes." Scott answers.

"It's not her." I tell them.

"Alex, she didn't pass the test. Nothing happened." Stiles tells me.

"No, it can't be her." I disagree." My only friend, that I actually like, can not be a kanima."

"Wait, what do you mean, the only friend you actually like." Stiles replies, obviously offended. "What about me?"

"We're not friends." I tell him, bluntly, and he raises his hands in disbelief.

"Okay, wow." He says. "Your honestly is honestly hurting me."

"I'm glad." I tell him, my face expressionless.

"It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her." Allison cuts in. "So either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her."

"Well, I really don't think he's gonna do anything here, not at school." Scott says.

"What about after school?" I ask. "What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?"

"By three o'clock?" Stiles asks.

"There could be something in the bestiary." Allison says, hopefully.

"Oh, you mean the 900-page book written in archaic Latin that none of us can read?" He asks, waving his hands sarcastically. "Good luck with that."

"Actually, I think I know someone who might be able to translate it." Allison tells us.

"Uh, I can talk to Derek, maybe convince him to give us a chance to prove that it's not her." Scott says. "But if anything happens, you guys let me handle it, okay?"

"What does that mean?" Allison asks.

"That you can't heal like I do." Scott answers. "I just don't want you to get hurt."

Allison looks at him, and confidently pulls out a crossbow, showing it to him.

"I can protect myself." She tells him, but Scott still has a worried look on his face. "What? Did something else happen?"

Scott and mine eyes meet, and there's a tension in the room, as Scott clears his throat.

"I just don't want you getting hurt." He tells her. "Seriously, if anything goes wrong, you call me, okay? I - I don't care if your dad finds out. Call, text, scream, yell, whatever. I'll hear you and I'll find you as fast as I can. We have until 3:00."

Scott is about to walk out, when suddenly, an arrow flies towards my face, and Scott grabs it just before it reaches my head. We all look, wide-eyed at Stiles, who quickly puts the crossbow down, looking extremely guilty.

"Ah. Sorry. Sorry. Sensitive trigger on that." He tells us.

"You are never touching a weapon again." I tell him.

«     —————     »

"What the hell do you want?" I ask, as I take a seat in the principal's office.

"I have been informed you've been hanging out with McCall and Stilinski the entire day." He tell me.

"You were the one who told me to continue to hang out with them the other night." I retort. "You know, when you threatened to bring Allison into this, if I didn't spy on both of them."

"I just want to know that was the only reason." He tells me.

"What other reasons would I have?" I ask him, angrily.

"Oh, I really thought, you were getting a little too close with Mr. Stilinski." He tells me.

"No, there isn't any other reason." I tell him, my jaw tight.

"Well, tell me." He starts. "What have they been planning today?"

"Nothing." I tell him, lying. "Today was uncharacteristically uneventful."

"I don't need to tell you what happens if you lie to me, do I?" He asks.

"You've already told me several times, but no, you don't." I tell him, sarcastically.

"So, go on." He tells me. "Hang out with your little friends, but, remember, when I give you a order, you follow it." He looks at me. "Without hesitations."

«     —————     »

I get in through the back door, at Scott's house, to see Isaac standing over Stiles, about to punch him.

"Hey!" I yell, and he turns around, as I whistle. "Good dog." I taunt. "Stay."

He growls, and his eyes turn bright yellow, and his claws come out. He roars, turning to me, as I pull out two chinese ring dagger, and twirl them around my hands. Isaac moves towards me, and swings his hand at me, but I block it, twist his hand to his back, and I stab a knife in his side.

That's gonna hurt.

I kick the back of his leg, and he drops down to his knees, as I take his head, and slam it on the table beside us, making the table break.

Isaac falls unconscious, and I breath for a second, and then turn to look at Stiles.

"Why are you always smashing people's heads?" He asks.

"It's fun." I simply reply.

«     —————     »

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott." Derek starts to say, as Scott drags both Isaac and Erica out of his house, as we all follow. "You're not an omega, you're already an Alpha of your own pack. But you know you can't beat me."

"I can hold you off until the cops get here." Scott tells him, and Derek looks at his unconscious Betas, and turns to Boyle.

"Get them out of here." Derek tells him.

But before anyone could do anything, we all hear screeching, and turn to see the kanima on the roof of Scott's house, as we all realize the same thing. The kanima jumps off the roof and disappears, and Lydia runs out of the house.

"Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" Lydia yells.

"It's Jackson." Scott says in realization.

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock." I comment.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

18.5K 720 12
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 -𝙈𝙀𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎- 𝙎𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀, 𝙐𝙋𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝘼𝙇, 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙊𝙎, 𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉, 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂. ═════════════...
2K 38 30
Quinn, Scott, and Stiles have been friends forever. Stiles always thought The Lydia Martin was his soulmate. But when Quinn starts acting different S...
873 56 13
"you've turned into someone that i never knew" Y/N L/N had only become friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski in their freshman year of high...
153 6 4
I made a vow to myself when I first set my eyes on her, to protect her from the monsters surrounding this town. 𝓜𝓨 𝓞𝓑𝓔𝓢𝓢𝓘𝓞𝓝 When I was wi...