Haunted kitty

By adamsaqib

There's a little boy who finds out about a big secret about his job and someone wont to kill him and his frie... More

Haunted kitty - Ch. 1
Haunted kitty -ch 2
Haunted kitty - ch 3
Haunted Kitty Ch- 5

Haunted Kitty - Ch 4

7 1 0
By adamsaqib

Oh my god it destroyed surely haunted Kitty is dead they went looking for him then they saw him under the bolder and he was dead but then he moved and said you think I will die that easily ha and Haunted Kitty got a ride form troop 2, you idiots. Nooo, how is the rest of the troops home at 4 am Adam said Max they start their shift at 6 at oh said, Adam so how are we going to find Haunted Kitty new layer Max said it will take him at least 3 months to make it so we have told the end of Christmas oh that a long time yup so let's go home and chill 3 months later Max Haunted Kitty didn't attack for 3 months how he's making his layer and btw way he did by now so he probably will attack soon so we need to make a plan to kill him once in for all. Troops it the day to attack so it's easy we break in and take Jules and put some of that liquid that we made to self destruct any house on their house. Great plan boss now goes ok boss. Now to put so of this liquid here. Then lights started to shine and noises started to come to Nick and Adam said its payback from Haunted Kitty when we put liquid evacuate everyone ok wait Max jump you made it lets go rent a hotel for the night I will look for a house to buy get a good one Jules said ok lets. Guys here our room wow it's so so cool and I ordered room service I stole haunted kitty wallet when we went in his room that day and I stole it there over a million dollars in it so I bought 4 of everything on the menu oh my god they're so much food I bought 4 of everything because there's 4 of us thanks so much and I bought a new house it so good it's a surprise for tomorrow ok I'm excited.

The next day guys guess what day it is Adam it's 6:30 in the morning what is our new house is ready, already yup. Here we are wow it's a really big house lets go inside wait why does it look so good in the front but inside its high tech stuff that's the point they know were poor but were actually not good thinking adam. Thanks so now we have to wait and relax because they don't know where we live how long do you think to untell they find our house an hour wait hour he has a tracker for new houses you should have told us that from the start oh sorry. An hour later sirens were heard. Adam, I hear sirens that's bad news look people are dead I see someone new oh my god he's bigger than the highest building wow my name is Galactus that's familiar because I'm in a comic book no way it cants be it is me I thought it was only comics it's all in your mind Adam it's no it isn't I'm hungry for this planet he going to eat our planet whos this little person I going to kill you said, Max, that funny I can kill you just watch me ok let's have a final battle 4 weeks ok. So the team in a couple of weeks the biggest fight is coming we got to puss our selves like were killing our selves. Yes sir. Adam Nick Jules and Max went to their gym exercised did everything they can until the day came. Guys guess what day it is and you won't like it what day is it Monday because Mondays suck no I don't actually mean the day of the week I mean what's happening so what day is it its the day we go against Galactus. No, I'm not ready we still have 5 hours so we got to work hard in these 5 hours yes sir everyone said. So let's go this time they worked 3 times the usual thing you should exercise. 5 hours late, guys its been 5 hours so now it's time. They went to the middle of town they saw Galactus and Haunted Kitty rise from the waters. So, Adam, I heard you and the loser team worked twice as hard Haunted kitty so let's see if your 3 times worse cause you bums probably can even lift a weight oh yeah said nick.

Don't get to hard there Nick nick replies saying oh I won't. Nick goes up to Galactus and says watch this Max screams and says Nick get over here what looks in that truck I made this thing the is so powerful I got it from the person who made Galactus. That button on there is one bullet it's one hit if you miss we lose so whos up to doing it I will say, Jules. But by the way, that bullet so strong if your so close it could kill you so Jules it's a sacrifice maybe I will do it if it means saving the world ok here's the machine gets ready. So you guys found my weakness oh that's so cute oh yeah Galactus I will hit the shot watch me Adam yells save the shot tell we get him low good idea don't move where you are. Max goes into his secrets and takes wires out but Galactus spams him on the ground. Nick goes up and throws a grenade at his face but he does the same thing to nick then it was all up to Adam.

Adam goes up to his pants and smacks him right in the leg he falls but gets back up and pams Adam to the ground Adam yells now Jules. Jules gets a good shot on him and shoots the bullet was about to miss but Jules throws he self the bullet to move it towards it but she didn't get hurt but it hits Galactus and dies but the bullets were so powerful that it hits Jules to Haunted Kitty says no my baby and runs away Nick Adam and max run to her and say Jules are you okay she says I have no hope I'm going to die but I need you to kill Haunted Kitty I need you. We will try our best. A couple of days later, Adam, do you know where Nick is oh yeah where is he waits he's in the bel cane he crying nick what's wrong today I was watching the news and I saw my parents on the news the died of something and there only actual family is anything we can do yeah can you get me some food I'm starving what you won't get some burgers no mustard ok is that what's going to make you better nick yes I will be here sobbing. So what wrong with nick his mom and dad died and he wants food ok you won't come with me to get sure.

Adam were we getting burgers from probably Krusty krab what just kidding Wendys oh that has good burgers. After some time in the line for burgers, they got the food and started there way back but Adam was saying to Max that he saw someone there that looked so much like Haunted Kitty I just cat get my head off of that I have a feeling something bad's going to happen if that is Haunted Kitty. Then they heard sirens and Adam says told you wow it was him we got to help them, of course, Adam and Max go and fight off Haunted Kitty. Haunted Kitty what are you doing now your destroying stores stops Haunted Kitty Adam gets in and hit him, oh you think will do something troop 50 come here get me. A helicopter comes and picks up Haunted kitty and he said nice try but you will never kill be and dose a weird laugh then Adam screams I hate you go to hell wow calm down Adam we will get him next time.

Then they got home, took you a long time oh we had to fight Haunted Kitty why didn't you call me because your sad we didn't want to make you anymore sad or mad. So foods getting cold oh yeah. They all started eating and watching tv and laughing they had a good day and now its the end of the day they all said hopefully tomorrow is good too. During the night Adam could not sleep Haunted Kitty was in his mind the whole night he said troop 50 looks so similar to one of my buddies from 7th grade it might just be me. Then it was the next day hey Max I couldn't sleep all night because troop 50 looked so similar to one of my buddies from 7th grade Nick remember Jacob from 7th grade when we were fighting Haunted Kitty yesterday troop 50 looked exactly like him I need to get to there headquarters and get info on troop 50 wont to come with me Nick sure Max stay here and guard Headquarters while we go and get info, yes sir said, Max.  So Adam and Nick were on there way to go to Haunted Kitty's layer when they got there they saw troop 50s area and he got called for a break so Adam and Nick ran over here to get all his files after he got all his files they ran out the door but a couple of troops saw them run out so Adam throws a distraction grenade that blows up to distract them but it actually doesn't do anything  Nick says let's get out of here or we will be dead so run they run so fast that it only took them 10 minutes to get back. Then they said let's look through these files wait that not Jacob I really thought but he has lots of stuff we can find out.

Look it's a keycard it says here the keycard is for a secret vault maybe it's the same vault it cant be because this number is 728 the other number was 729 so there different by one.  Now that we have to card we an open it, yeah but we don't know where it is true to let's look deeper maybe we can find where it is located.  Adam and they look even deeper they find so much stuff untell they find something shocking. It Jacobs name and he was decapitated by Haunted Kitty Adam starts getting emotional same as nick Max says it's going to be okay hey look guys what Max It was the vault its a little bit from the other vault in a pitch-black room I think I saw a room like that last time we were there so when we go maybe tomorrow after we wake up right now we should go to sleep.

The next day, everyone wakes up and eats breakfast hey guys after we going okay then they were finished. So it's time everyone gets in they get in the car and make there a way to Haunted Kittys Layer when they make it there they saw lots of security so they say we have to go around them and up the stairs and pass the other vault and were there got you after 5 minutes they got to the vault they say were here open it ok Adam goes into his backpack wait I left it in the car I will get it and come back you guys stay here be careful I will. 

Then Adam made his way but he saw to guards then he looked around a saw a lot so he thought lets disguise he went to the guard's ver then and beat them up and get the suits then he made his way to the car when he got to the car he got the keycard and ran then he saw the troop that the stole the files from troop 50 he said where the files I had really important stuff then Adam started to run faster. When he got to Nick and Max he tried opening the door it worked and they were surprised what was in it. To be continued. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 97.1K 74
Swallow is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. When Mildr...