Kidnapped

By smutslut23

This story is about how a girl named y/n got kidnapped by Tik Tok stare Ondreaz Lopez! There will be some smu... More

Where am I
wait what
chapter 3
⚠SMUTTY⚠
⚠SMUT⚠
Getting ready
Flirting
⚠Punishment pt 1⚠
A/n
⚠Punishment pt 2⚠
⚠Punishment last pt⚠
Meeting hh
Oh no
Memories
It was just a dream.....
Truth or dare
⚠Teasing ⚠
⚠Dirty as hell⚠
⚠Shower sex⚠
Whats it going to take
is it really going to be both?
Make me
⚠smutish ⚠
⚠Smut⚠
1 year later....
getting caught
⚠smut⚠
⚠Smut pt 2⚠
A/n
challenge pt 1
Challenge pt 2
A/n im sorry
⚠smut⚠
A/n
cheating
getting caught again
punishment pt1
punishment pt2
punishment last pt
A/n
cht 41
A/n
Taylor
Arriving
Face reveal
HELP!
Saved
Hospital
Going home
we're done
Ondre and me
Soft sex
Emergency
Planning the funeral
A/n
The question
Answers
Oh no
⚠Punishment ⚠
⚠path to hell⚠
⚠car sex⚠
Positive
Announcement
Baby gender reveal
Baby names
A/n
The name...
Baby shopping
The baby
Going home
Date
Tony??
Telling Tony
Dress shopping
Getting ready for the wedding
Wedding
wedding pt2
A/n

Bahamas

1.4K 21 28
By smutslut23

We got to the house on the beach and it was so beautiful!

This was the beach and then the house looked like this.

I was amazed by the View and I couldn't wait to just get rid of all my worries while spending time with my friend. We put my stuff in a room off of the kitchen then got dressed to go down to the water. I put on sunscreen, and this bathing suit.

We went down to the water and it was cold at first but I got used to it. We splashed each other with water and just had a good time laughing and hitting the waves. Once we were done with the water we took a walk on the beach and watched the sun set. It was getting dark so we headed back to the house and when we got there I had a lot of missed calls and text messages from Taylor, Tony, Ondre, and a lot of other ppl. I knew I didn't want to see what I caused or what the messages said but I opened it anyways.

"Shit" "What? What happened" "They found me. I cant run now so we will just have to sit around and wait" We both looked at each other then went out to eat dinner. I tried to calm myself down from what I just saw and what was going happen but I guess my anxiety got the best of me. I really hope they go kinda easy on me. I don't want to end up like last time not being able to walk for almost a month and a half...... I wasn't even going to be surprised if they killed me this time. I beat up Taylor for something that happened in my dream. Ik I shouldn't have done it but I felt good while doin it. I went to bed that night thinking there were going to get here in  few days but I was wrong. In the middle of the night I heard the front door open and I thought it was Rose but it wasnt. My door flew open and Two large men walked in. I covered myself with the covers but they picked me up. "Put me down bitch" "Shut up y/n" Is all I got back. At that moment nu knew who it was.

A/n sorry if this was quick..... I hope you like this chapter. Also I'm probably going to stop this book soon because I have other things I want to work on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 874 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...
120K 1.9K 58
Story of a small town girl moving to a big city, moving into the hype house and falling for a boy with dreamy eyes and long brown hair. Yup, Ondreaz...
11.4K 336 55
Y/N - 20 - single - from England Hannah - y/n's bff - 20 - from England - talking to Nick Kouvr - y/n's cousin Alex - Kouvr's boyfriend Ryland - y...
9K 142 23
This is my second story it is basically a 19 year-old girl who is very popular and rich. She adopts boys and girls of 18-23 year old's to help them b...