The twin of a Potter a Severu...

By GamzetteMakara8

James Potter Had a twin that was sorted into Slytherin. Both Malfoy and Snape falls for her. Will they share... More

Author's Note
Lets meet Elizabeth
The letters
The trip to Diagon Alley
Elizabeth's wand
Train ride to Hogwarts
The sorting Hat
Potions with Gryffindors
Studding with a black
hanging out with a malfoy
Hanging with two of my greatest friends.
A/N
A/n
Christmas time
The gifts Lizzie Got
Going back to Hogwarts
Hanging with Hagrid
Studding with both male snakes.
A/N
New Years
movie night
Last days of first year
the month with Lily and Severus part 1
The month with Lily And Severus Part 2
A/N
Severus Snape's birthday
Meeting with my parents and off to the black's house.
Spending time with the Black sisters
Let the war for my heart begins and the ball
the real beginning to win the heart of a young snake
The day with Lucius Malfoy
The day with Severus
Quidditch Slytherin vs Gryffindor Game
The answer and the visit from a Gryffindor
Normal day in a poly relationship with two male snakes.
Christmas with my Parents
The Animagus lessons part 1
Hanging with Remus
Animagus lessons part 2 and finally change
Easter with my two boyfriends
A/N
Getting my Animagus license and starting my job to help the Weasleys.
The friendship that got broken.
the hard time through fifth year
The year I lose two of the greatest people I love
The end
A/N
A/n

being disowned by my own brother.

3.3K 91 27
By GamzetteMakara8

As I was walking to the Gryffendor table a lot of students were watching me and whispering to each other. When I got to Lily I tapped her shoulder. She turns around and looked at me.

Lily: Hi Lizzie what's up?

Lizzie: Hey even if we aren't in the same house will we still be friends.

Lily smiles and nodded her head. SHe even said all three of us Severus, Lily and I will still be great friends. I smiled and hugged her. When we separated I heard James laughing. I walked over to him Sirius tapped his shoulder and he looked at me. He gave me a weird looked and looked away to his friends.

James: what are you doing here snake?

Lizzie: came to talk to you.

James: well I have no reason to talk to you. I don't even know you.

Lizzie: but....

James got up and got staight in my face.

James: which part of I don't know you don't you understand?! WE ARE NO LONGER SIBLINGS SO NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!!!

The Gryffendor table began to laugh. As I was about to leave James said something disrespectful. So I grabbed a mettle plate and bitched slapped him that he fell to the floor passed out. I dropped the plate on his head and lean close to his face with a smirk.

Lizzie: you may hear this or you may not, but the next time you say something disrespectful about me say it to my face and not behind my back were I can hear you. I say practice your whispering bitch.

I got  back up again and looked at all the Gryffendors with an evil smirk.

Lizzie: have a great night everyone. good to see you again Sirius. See you later Lily.

I then walked back to my table and half of the Slytherin table gave me a highfive and complemented me on what I did. I sat back in my spot and began to eat my food.

Severus: was that really necessary?

Lizzie: yes he pissed me off and my dad said if he is rude I can beat his ass when I want to.

Severus nodded and went back to eating.

Severus: now I know not to make you angry.

Lizzie: yep or you will be sent to the hospital wing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.2K 43
Being the oldest Weasley girl of the family and Ron's twin wasn't easy. Everyone knew who she was. Not because she was the first Weasley to be sorted...
5.9K 337 68
in which harry james potter slowly starts to fall for his best friend's twin sister, and cassiopeia dorcas smith tries to become her oldself. cassio...
7.2K 130 25
Sirius Black has a twin sister who always want to impress her parents. So when they get accepted into Hogwarts their parents are happy for them. So w...
308K 7.2K 30
Harry James Potter and (Y/n) Lily Potter are The Chosen Twin. They are The Twin Who Lived. The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect...