One More [NCT 24th Member]

By leeknowsstray

Adding new members to the kpop group NCT didn't surprise anyone but what if it were a girl? Just like that th... More

Requests Open
Request prompts
일 ㅡ Overworked
Dreamies' Mom
이 ㅡ Overworked
#1 2020 ENQUETE 20 ㅡ NCT RESONANCE Pt.2
First meeting gone very wrong
[Un Cut] Take #9 | NCT 2021 Jacket Behind the Scene Pt.1

Award show ㅡ The shoes

451 14 0
By leeknowsstray

While walking over the red carpet and all the way to our seats inside the Arena, I felt my feet hurting. Today I was wearing a long dark red silk dress, matching my boys' red silk suits.

It had a slit on one side showing some leg. I wasnt given a jacket and I had on golden pumps with a thin heel. Thin heels always were the death of me; just like today.

My arm was hooked with Johnny's the whole way since he was walking beside me and he lead me to a chair at our designated table. We bowed to another idol singer sitting next to our table and I waved excitedly when I spotted Ateez sitting next to us.

I was really good friends with the 99' liners since we were the same age. Seonghwa, Hongjoong and I also had a good relationship and Jongho was just... my baby. He was like the little brother I never had, apart from my NCT babies.

We took a seat and I groaned inwardly grabbing my left calve and massaged it a bit before doing the same to my right.

"Is it the shoes again?", Taeyong who had taken a seat on one side of me asked with a little compassionate smile on his face.

I nodded with a fake pout and he laughed slightly before kneeling down in front of me. "Oppa! What are you doing?", I asked shocked and tried pulling him up by his shoulders.

He smiled warmly to calm me down and gripped my hand. "Give me your foot.", was all he said and I skeptically reached out my leg through the slit.

"Mina!", someone called and I looked up. Jaehyun was pointing at my thigh so I looked down, it was almost completely exposed and my eyes grew the size of a tennis ball.

"Oh my-", I quickly grabbed the fabric that had fallen down and held it tightly while blushing a bit. Jaehyun gave me a smile and I gave him a thumbs up while giggling.

"Do you want my jacket?", Taeyong asked but I stopped him with a stern look. "Oppa. No. You shouldnt even be kneeling infront of me! The fans will hate me.", I said frantically, him holding my calve and massaging it gently.

"They wont.", he giggled. "I just wanna take care of you so its fine."

"Oppa...", I said with a little pout. "You're an angel. Did I tell you that before?" Holding my heart I put my other hand on his shoulder.

"You tell me almost every day. And then I tell you that YOU are the one that's the real angel."

I crossed my arms. "I cant even compliment you once. Anyways, Taeyong best angel. I said what I said." He laughed and kept massaging my calve for another two minutes.

"Its okay, you can stop now.", I said softly since I didnt want him to do this in public but I also didnt want him to feel like I didnt appreciate his gesture.

He gently set my foot on the ground and sat down with a smile. I returned it and folded my hands on my lap to hold my dress up after putting one leg over the other.

During the show I slipped both my shoes off and hid them under my dress without looking down. They had started to burn after a while, as if I had rashes on them and I was not excited to look at them later today.

We all got up to clap for a solo artist that had just finished his performance and I was noticeably smaller than with my shoes on. "Mina, did you take off your heels?", Mark who was sitting on my other side laughed and I nodded with a grin.

"I can see that, little one.", he teased and I narrowed my eyes. "I'm not little. Im almost as tall as you so calm down.", was all I said and he lifted his hands in defense. "Whatever you say princess." He only laughed giving me a sly wink.

I waved him off with my hand but looked back at him for a second to shoot him a smile and he returned it.

When the show came to an end I stepped back into my shoes secretly, not realized my dress had fallen down again revealing a lot of skin.

I was in the middle of putting my last shoe on when I felt someone stand next to me, holding up a jacket to shield me from any unexpected eyes or cameras.

Looking up I spotted Seonghwa who had gotten up from their table next to ours. "You should be more careful.", he said with a smile nodding towards my leg. I heard Taeyong gasp slightly and I quickly pulled the fabric up, my head as red as a tomato now.

"Oh my god, thank you Oppa.", I said quietly and pushed his jacket into him as a sign that he could put it away now. He nodded smiling.

"No worries. See you around Sunbaenims." The black haired beautiful boy bowed to my members and left after giving me yet another one of his gorgeous smiles.

"What was that now?", Johnny asked winking at me and I pouted. "Leave me alone."

"Thank you!", I screamed when I finally took a seat in our car back home. Everyone looked at me confused.

"I can finally-", I said fiddling with my shoes. "take off these monsters." I threw my shoes beneath my seat and stretched my feet.

Silently groaning in pain I lifted one of my feet up to look at it. "Oh my-." The skin at the bottom where the opening of the shoe ended, was completely red and the skin was torn.

Looking down at my other foot I saw that it looked exactly like the left one. Oh man... this is going to hurt for a while again. In my mind I was already planning on taking a cold foot bath when I got home.

"Is it bad?", Mark asked from beside me and leaned over to look at them while I looked at him with a pout.
"Yah!", he said shocked before putting his arm gently under the back of my knees. He pulled my legs on his lap and I turned so my back was leaning more against the door of the car.

While he examined the wounds on my feet I watched him with a soft gleam in my eyes. He really cared so much for me and he always took care of me. I dont think I told him how much I appreciated him enough.

Some of the other guys also exclaimed that it looked bad and they were sorry for me but I shrugged it off with a small smile. "It's okay. It happened before."

"You will get scars if you get more wounds there.", Yuta scolded me and I nodded timidly. "I know oppa but those are the shoes my stylist tells me to wear..." I pouted and he pouted too.

Giggling I reached over the seat and pinched his cheek. "Ah yah!", he swatted my hand away. "I couldnt resist. You're just too cute!", I said as my defense and he snorted.

Giggling I turned back to Mark who had started to massage my feet, trying not to touch my wounds. "Maaaaark.", I whined. "What?", he asked and looked at me quickly as if he hurt me.

I just reached over and hugged him with my head on his chest. "What?"
"I dont deserve you.", I mumbled into the fabric of his jacket and he laughed.

"You deserve even more.", was all he said putting one arm around my back while his other kept on gently stroking my ankles. "YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CRY STOP!", I whined loudly and fake sobbed.

"Mark I told you not to make Mina cry anymore.", came from Taeyong who was sitting next to said boy. "I didnt even do anything!", the canadian defended himself while stroking my back and I started laughing.

The boy that was holding me only shook his head and I closed my eyes with my head on his shoulder now.

"I love you Mark.", I said sincerely thankful for him and he chuckled shortly. "I love you too Mina." He kissed my forehead and I felt myself get hit with a wave of tiredness.

In the span a few minutes I was completely knocked out on the boy next to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 22.1K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
522K 9.3K 128
𝓝𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓽21 NCT Dream 8th girl member being loved by 21 other boys. :) Started: June 23rd 2019
89K 2K 47
[DISCONTINUED] Just some scenarios with the newest addition in NCT, Naoki! An alternate universe where NCT have 22 members This story revolves aroun...
6.2K 500 56
a school trip to the middle of nowhere, stuck with a bunch of strangers you don't even know, forced to be roommates. what better way to spend one's s...