Broly DxD[Discontinued]

Av KeymonSanders

Broly is dead... killed by the very people that trained him and tried to help him with his anger. But because... Mer

Second Chance
Kuoh Academy
A Stray
The Nun
Fight For Asia
Fallen Roomate
Rich Kid
Training Day
Rating Game
I Won, Pay Up!!!!
Uuuuuuuh....
It... Feels Good...
S...S-Soft...
You Can If You Want
... She's... Really Young...
Do What You Want To Me...
What Did You Do?
COME TO OUR SCHOOL!!!!
Physical Test
Pictures...
Physical Test 2
HAHAHAHAAHHA I WIN!!!!
I WANNA BE FIRST!!!!
Speaking My Mind.
WHY IS IT ALWAYS HER!?!?
I'm Letting You Off...
Recap.
Recap - 2
Holy Sword

Weekend Visit

14.5K 248 376
Av KeymonSanders

After tonight's events, the only thing that Broly was ready for was bed. It was the weekend and he wanted to use the opportunity to relax from the how stressful it was not to just go full out "Planet Killer".

He walked up to his apartment but realized that someone was waiting there, knocking at his door. Seeing that this was Katase, the pink haired classmate from his class he walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder which made her flinch and shriek before looking at the tall Saiyan.

Katase: O-Oh! B-Broly! Hi! I... thought you were home.

He gave her a questionable look that told her that he wanted to know why she was there.

Katase: You probably want to know why I'm here. W-Well, you see, I was just... hoping that... u-um... I could... spend the weekend with you!

She was blushing hard because she never thought she'd be asking a boy this. She put her hands together and said...

Katase: S-So... is it ok?

Broly: ?

The Saiyan scratched his head, wondering why she would want that but shrugged his shoulder before opening his door and standing to the side.

Katase gasped in surprise and said...

Katase: T-Thank you!

Before letting herself in the house. Looking around, she saw that Aika wasn't kidding, it was so clean and despite his Wolf, it didn't smell bad thought it did have a pleasant earthy smell to it, like a forest.

She looked around his apartment to see that it was spacious with an extra bed so she went and put her bag down in that room. She saw his room was way bigger and that his bed looked way comfier and as she came back.

She came to him and said...

Katase: Wow, your apartment is so nice.

He nodded and took off his shirt and patting his chest before yawning, sleep sounded real good right now.

Katase's face went red, being in a school were the girl ratio was 80% to the boys 20% she's never seen a boy topless before. She instantly thought that this was the part where Broly would try something since they are alone and in his house...

Katase: Um... I don't...

But then she saw him walk away from her and go to his kitchen to whip her up something quick to eat. She smelled the food and it made her stomach growl as he then put the plate down and went into his bathroom.

Katase: Huh?

She heard the shower water go on and sigh and she plopped down on the couch saying to herself...

Katase: That was close. I really thought he was going to... (blush) do something to me.

She then pulled out the taser she was got from the other girls and said...

Katase: I know they said it's for my protection but I don't think I'm going to need this, he's so nice.

She looked at the food, it look so delicious and so she bit into it to see that the flavor was so heavenly. She blush and moaned from how good it was and put a hand on her cheek saying...

Katase: Boy can cook this good? Oh wow.

She then heard foot steps coming in and saw Broly with his wolf walk in and smile saying...

Katase: It's so good!

He nodded at her and went to get his own plate while the wolf sat on the couch, laying his head on her lap which made her giggle...

Katase: What was I so worried about. He's such a nice guy.

The Saiyan sat on the other side of the wolf as they watch a little t.v. but that was about as much as Broly could do. Despite being The Legendary Super Saiyan, he couldn't defeat sleep.

He scratched the back of his head and got up which made Katase look at him as she walked to his bedroom. A few minutes later, she went to his room to see that he was sleep and smile before going to go take her own shower.

(She wore this.)

She started to head to her room but then she looked back into his room. The boy was shirtless again, she looked at her room and looked back at his before inching her way in. Aika was right about the scars, they seemed so deep but they did look old, she put a hand down in his chest, feeling his old wounds and thought to herself...

Katase: What am I doing? I'm not suppose to be in here.

Absentmindedly, her hands went down to his abs and her eyes lowered...

Katase: How can he look so intimidating and be so... gentle. I haven't been here for more than three our and he's let me in and fed me without wanting anything in return. What a guy.

Broly: ...

Something suddenly told her to look up and saw that Broly was looking at her which made her shriek and fall to the floor...

Katase: Sorry! I'm sorry! I should've have come in here! Please don't be mad - Aika told us about your scars and I got curious!

Broly: ?

The Saiyan just raised his eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders at her before pulling up his covers in a way that offered to let her sleep in his bed.

She was a little slow onto what he was offering but after she found out, her face rivaled that of a tomato. She put her hands up and said...

Katase: Oh! N-No! I-It's ok - thank you though - I'd hate to impose. I-I'll go to my room.

Broly nodded and went right back to bed but this still took Katase for a loop, when you tell the guys in school "no" they get upset but not Broly, he was ok with it either way.

She got up and went to her room but looking at his bed again, she could tell that she would instantly fall asleep.

Katase: Mm... no... j-just go to your room.

With that she left. The next day, she woke up to the shining rays of the sun. Her sleep was pleasant though now she wished that she took him up on his offer before smelling the food.

Scratching was heard on her door as she got up to see the wolf there motioning for her to come to the table to see what she could only assume was a spread.

He put down a plate as he ate his own and looked up seeing her drooling with a cute expression and smiled. She looked at him and said...

Katase: F-For me?

He nodded and made his way outside for a jog as she watched him leave before sitting down...

Katase: Is this really ok? I just showed up last night and he's been nice since then but is this REALLY ok?

She took a bite and just like last night, the taste had her tastebuds on cloud 9. She moan at this and gasped before looking out the window to see that he was already gone. She sat back down and sighed saying...

Katase: Darn it, I didn't even get to thank him.

Her phone then went off so she looked at the text...

Murayama: Katase, you ok?

Girl: Just making sure he didn't hurt you or anything.

Girl2: We did kinda push you into it.

Katase: It's way too perfect here.

Girl3: Too perfect?

Murayama: What are you talking about?

Aika: You tasted his cooking, didn't you?

Katase: It's so GOOD!!!!! Why didn't you tell me it was that good!?

Aika: Hey, you were the one that went along with this.

Murayama: So he didn't try to sneak in your room?

Katase: N-No... but...

Girl4: But?

Girl3: What but?

Girl2: What happened?

Girl: Yea! We wanna know!

Murayama: You can tell us.

Katase didn't think that it was a good idea to tell them about last night but she already dug the hole, so she said...

Katase: I uh... kinda went into his room while he was asleep.

Murayama: YOU WHAT!?!?

Girl4: Why!??

Katase: I wanted to see the scars Aika talked about... I... felt them.

Aika: YOU TOUCHED HIM!?!? And you and Murayama are the main ones who complain about handsy boys.

Katase: It's not like I intended to do it... it just happened... he didn't even get mad.

Girl: He saw you?

Aika: And he didn't get mad. Huh, he's better than I thought.

Murayama: What else happened?

Katase: He uh... after he caught me... he... offered me to... sleep in his bed.

All the girls: WHAT!?!?!

Back with the Saiyan, he continued on his jog but then saw that Rias and Isana were currently at the park and ran by with said female pervert having a goofy and shameless look on her face from Rias sitting on her.

Broly: Sweatdropped because he didn't know exactly why Rias sat on her but he assumed it was for a good reason. Rias then smacks the girl on the butt which made Isana say...

Isana: Mm~ harder.

Rias: I knew you were lewd, but not this lewd. Be serious, I'm trying to whip you into shape.

Isana: I can't help it! You're so hot that it's really hard to focus.

Rias: That's just an excuse and for that, I'm going to need ten more push-ups from you.

Isana: My boobs are already big enough! I don't want them bigger.

Rias sighed but then noticed the huge Saiyan and smiled and got up.

Isana: Hey, what's wrong? What happened to the soft ass that was on me?

Rias: Broly, it's nice to see you.

He walked towards the waving girl before Isana who got up saying...

Isana: Sup dude? Hey, again, thanks for last night. That was really cool of you.

He nodded as Rias said...

Rias: I see you're working out too. Wanna join us?

The Saiyan shrugged as Rias gave Isana a devilish grin which made her pale.

Isana: U-Uh...

Rias: From now on, everything that Broly does - you do, understand?

Isana: Huh!? Do you not see how jacked he is!?

Rias: Would you like to do more pushups?

Isana: No ma'am! Sigh, how can you be so sexy and so scary at the same time?

Rias: Years of practice, now Broly, can you start with some upside down sit-ups?

He nodded and took off his shirt and handed it to Rias who slightly froze, it wasn't just his chiseled body but the scar as well, that obviously didn't come from anything normal.

Focusing on his body, she saw how effortlessly he did the workout... and couldn't stop looking...

Isana: Uh... Rias?

Rias: ...

Isana: President?

Rias: Hm? You say something?

Isana's head hung as she thought.

Isana: Damn you Broly!

Asia: I-I'm here!

Broly stopped and looked to see the blonde girl run towards them but then started to trip over herself so he sped towards her, making sure she didn't hit the ground...

Asia: O-Oh! T-Thank you Broly.

He nodded at her and went right back to his workout while Rias talked to Isana and Asia. She began to talk to Asia about her very first mission on getting a pact but she found herself staring at Broly.

It wasn't out of admiration for his body but she wondered would he do something for her if she requested. There was something that she was fated to and she wanted no part in it but knew that she didn't have the power to deal with it.

She sighed as he stopped and wiped off his face with the towel and walked towards them with Rias smiling...

Rias: That was very good. Now, Isana, it's your turn.

Isana: EEEEEHHHHHHH!?!?!? But he did like 800 sit-ups he was doing them while we were talking!!!

Rias: Well, if you're going to get stronger with your Crimson Emperor gear, you have to start strong.

Isana: But-

Rias: If you can do more than 80...

She then grabbed her breasts which made Broly raise his eyes and Isana drool, Asia blushed in embarrassment since they were in public as she said...

Rias: I let you grab one.

Isana: MORE THAN EIGHTY! GOT IT!!!

She began with one but realized that her body told her "NO" but kept on struggling. Broly shook his head and started to walk off but then Rias stopped him...

Rias: Broly.

Broly: ?

He stopped and turned towards her as she came up to him with an expression of hope. He could tell that whatever she had to ask him, he hoped she said yes...

Rias: ... Do you mind coming to meet with me Tuesday? At the ORC? There's something I want to talk to you about.

Broly thought about it for a second, he didn't know Rias like that, but he knew Isana and Kina, they were these devils but they seemed like they didn't want trouble unlike that non-binary bastard, Frieza. He smiled and nodded which made her do the same as she said...

Rias: Great, Tuesday morni-

She stopped because she felt a hand on her head and looked up to see that it was his. She then looks at him to see a reassuring smile that told her that whatever is wrong, he'll help in anyway he could.

Asia gave way to a content smile while Isana growled at this because she couldn't even cuddle Rias, and she slept in her bed. The Saiyan then walked off with Rias watching him but her eyes lowered.

Despite her being a King in her peerage, she's never felt more vulnerable than just now. That was suppose to be her brother's job and Broly just took the cake.

The teen Saiyan got back home, closing the door behind him to find that Katase was sitting on the couch. She smile and said...

Katase: Oh hey! You're back!

She walked up to him and asked...

Katase: How was your run?

Broly: Fine, met Rias.

Katase: RIAS!?!? LIKE, QUEEN OF THE SCHOOL RIAS!?!?!

Broly scratched his head, what's this about her being a queen? He just shrugged it off and went to go get dressed. She saw how he just changed into a tank top and sweats and asked...

Katase: You're going somewhere?

Broly: Shopping. Need more food.

Katase gasped in surprise and happiness saying...

Katase: Ok! I'll come with! Let me get dressed.

The teen was really intending on going by himself. From the times that his mother took him shopping, he knew he wasn't going to just go to the store and come back.

He sighed and thought that maybe this was just a girl thing and didn't want to be rude so he waited for her outside.

The pinkette came out a second later and said...

Katase: Ok! Let's go!

She was excited and the Saiyan saw it. Leaving out, the two quickly found themselves at the outlet, it didn't take the Saiyan long to get his groceries but now he was following Katase around as she went into all of the stores.

He didn't mind it though, she seemed happy.

Katase: Come on! Let's take some pictures.

She brought the teen over to the photo booth snapping pictures of the both of them but as this went on, she found her herself falling onblg fall on him.

Katase: Ow...

As soon as she got up, she realized that she was on top of Broly with his shirt slightly and him just looking at her. The pinkette blush as how he looked...

Katase: Oh no! This is so wrong!

Broly: ...

Katase: ...

Katase: Is... Is he suppose to look that cute with me being on top of him?

She looked at her stomach and remembered how good his muscles felt before gracing her hands over them. Her eyes lowered, feeling his body and before she knew it, the Saiyan himself raised his shirt up a little more for her.

Katase: Wha- ... What's he doing? Is he trying to tell me something? Is he really ok with this - D-Does he want me to keep going? Does he like my hands on him?

Broly stared at her patiently, waiting on her to be done. He didn't have any injuries, she could clearly see that right?

Coming back to reality, she quickly moved her hands and said...

Katase: Ah! I-I'm sorry!

The Saiyan sat up and patted her head saying...

Broly: It's fine.

Katase's never been patted before and not that she has, she doesn't want him to stop. She both left out of the both and started to walk but the pinkette kept on staring at him.

To think that he had that much will power, form how many times the boys has begged and groveled at her and the other girls feet, she knew that people thought she was pretty.

She almost felt bad for him. To have her on him and have to control himself like that.

Katase: Mm, it's not like he hated it but... maybe...

She looked around and conveniently, she saw a lingerie shop and blushed so hard that her head started to steam.

The Saiyan had a question mark over her his head, wondering why she was steaming, was that healthy?

Katase: N-No! Not that, maybe something else.

Looking around once more, she found a burger place and said...

Katase: Perfect! He's always eating. Hey! Let's go there!

Broly: ?

The two sat down but in all honestly, Broly wasn't all that hungry at the moment, if anything, he was a little bit thirsty so he just got himself a shake though he didn't k ow how he felt about letting Katase pay for it.

That sorta thing was something that Chi-Chi amd Bulma did when it came to Goku and Vegeta but it felt kind of wrong to let her do it.

Katase: Are you sure you're not hungry? You could've gotten something.

He gave the pinkette a reassuring smile and shook his head, enjoying his shake while Katase ate her burger.

She took a big bite of it but Broly noticed that she now had down ketchup on her cheek. He raised an eyes at this, is she gonna get that?

She didn't even so much look straight, she had her eyes clothes just enjoying the burger but when she opened them, she saw that the boy reached out for her...

Katase: Hm? What is it?

Her question was answer when he rubbed her cheek and pulled back, showing that she had some sauce on her. The boy then licked it off his thumb and went back to drinking but she stared.

Katase: ...

It was so simple and she should think nothing of it. Murayama has done it too but for a boy to do it instead of her best friend, it was different.

She smiled and went back to eating before the two left out, going back home.

Seeing as it was getting cold, he turned his heater on and gave her a blanket before decided to relax the rest of the day.

Katase sat on the other couch as he laid on the big one but she couldn't take her eyes off of him. Today wasn't even over but she enjoyed it so much.

She's never had fun with a boy before, it was always her female friends. Off of sheer impulse, she got up and came over to him.

Broly looked at her to see a smile, he wondered if she was ok but then she sat down, right where he was laying before fully laying under him.

She moved backwards and brought her body close to his and sighed...

Broly: ?

Was this ok? She was usually very aggressive and - in his opinion, hostile towards the other boys at school. Was he like an exception or something?

He sighed, not sure if this would be the right move or not but wrapped his arms around her. Katase closed her eyes and held onto Broly's arms with a bright smile.

Katase: H-He's... touching me... but I don't hate it. He smells so good too. Is this what it feels like to have a boyfriend?

Unfortunately, while she was thinking of how sweet he was being, he was wondering when he can stop this. This was a hug, right? Hugs don't last this long.

She closed her eyes and continued to hug him which made him sweatdropped but she looked very content. Maybe this was something else, he just didn't know. He chose not to think about it and continue watching t.v.

Figuring that he didn't mess that up, he relaxed and just laid there, oddly enjoying the feel of her body. It felt... good. She was so small and soft.

Broly: Nice...

That night came and Broly had to put the pinkette in bed but came to his living room to feed his wolf only to see a gray - haired woman, standing in the middle of his living room.

The woman stood there with a stoic expression while Broly put on a soft glare and took one step towards her but then she put her hand out...

Grayfia: Cease, I am not here to cause harm.

This made him stop but he kept his glare and crossed his arms...

Grayfia: We have met before, do you not remember?

She gestured her hand to the corner as the shadow from before who helped him find Asia appeared. He looked at it before her as she said...

Grayfia: I have come here with a message from his Majesty.

She held out her hand to show a picture of Rias which confused the boy.

Broly: ?

Grayfia: "Keep my sister safe." That all he wants for the princess.

With that, Grayfia disappeared. The teen still had no idea what was going on but from the looks of it, whoever "his majesty" was, was a relative of Rias who happens to be more important than he thought.

He sighed at this before going to bed...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

190K 3.3K 32
(Y/N) is a Saiyan who was sent to Earth as a baby. She was found and raised by a young woman in the woods, who decided to teach her the art of fighti...
331K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
7K 174 10
Y/n is just your average human boy, only being 5 years old. Oh, did I say average? I meant anything but. He is the first student of Son Goku, who cam...
50.7K 808 26
"What will it be, stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about" That is the question...