Mr Barnes & Ms Romanoff❤️

由 Thash_

The story of Buckynat. Bucky and Nat found themselves drawn to each other but didn't know why. They didn't kn... 更多

Mr Barnes & Ms Romanoff❤️ - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Authors Note
1K reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note - 10K reads!
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Author's Note - End of Book 1
Authors Note
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 12

599 19 1
由 Thash_

Nat awakened to the sound of people talking. For some reason she couldn't move. She looked down to find out that she was strapped to a metal table, with an IV bag connected to her. The most terrifying thing was it was not saline that was contained in the bag. It was something much more deadlier. Something that chilled her to the bone because she knew the reason why they had given it to her. The fluid that was currently flowing through her bloodstream was the super soldier serum. She knew what the next stage was. Bucky was the one who endured the same torture for so many years. She was going to be brainwashed into becoming Hydra's new Winter Soldier. Her hands started trembling with anxiety and terror. She needed to get out of here before Hydra could finish what they started. Everywhere she looked she was trapped. The facility was heavily guarded by Hydra agents, not to mention the psycho that experimented on her. She had already been made a weapon before. She did not plan on becoming someone else's weapon again. She will fight until her dying breath. No one can take control of her! No one!

"Ah, Miss Romanoff. I see that you are finally awake to see our magnificent work. We have been keeping a close eye on you Miss Romanoff. We knew you would be the perfect test subject." The man explained. "I am no one's test subject!" Nat said venomously. "I'm afraid, you have no say in the matter. You already belong to us, my dear." He grinned maliciously. She spat in his face. "That is not very ladylike." The man said with disgust as he wiped his face. "You'll soon see how unladylike I can be." She gritted.  "Oh, we're counting on it. " The man laughed. Nat fell back down on the cold table, frustrated with the circumstances. She knew it was pointless trying to break free. The only way that she could do that was if someone untied her for a second. A second was all she needed to fight back. She wasn't even sure she would even have such an opportunity. For the first time, Nat felt hopeless, something she never thought she would feel ever again. This whole situation turned out to be worse than she thought.

***
Bucky was getting anxious, he was worried that Hydra already hurt Nat. He felt like he was too late. He hated himself for not finding out where she was sooner. He sighed heavily. Steve placed a hand on his shoulder. "She'll be okay Buck. It's Nat. She is one of the toughest and bravest people I know. ""I'm scared that they already did something terrible and that I couldn't save her in time." Bucky said, tearing up. "Buck, I know you're thinking that if you went without the team you would have made it in time to rescue her but you know that you would've been captured. You've been acting reckless, that's not going to help Nat. You wouldn't have been able to do it alone. We will rescue her together." Steve reassured Bucky. Bucky just nodded, as he cried silently.

Steve got up and walked away, giving Bucky some privacy. He went and sat next to Tony, who was flying the quinjet. "How is he holding up?" Tony asked. "As you would expect. Not great. He keeps blaming himself for what happened and that he thinks he is too late to rescue her." Steve explained. "Did you give him one of your great Captain America pep talks?" Tony smirked. Steve snorted. "I did, but it didn't seem to work." Steve said, feeling disappointed. "Don't worry, he will come around. Once we find Nat, he will be okay." Tony said. "I'm not so sure about that." Steve said softly, turning to look at a distraught Bucky.

Bucky was trembling with anxiety, he just wanted to jump out of the plane and look for her himself. He couldn't wait anymore. It was hard just sitting and waiting. He groaned in frustration. He expected Steve to come over and give him another one of his pep talks. To Bucky's relief, he didn't. He was not in the mood. No one could make him feel better about the situation.

***
Nat didn't know when she fell asleep but when she woke up she found herself strapped to a chair and her arms were constricted to a metal clasp,she was basically paralysed. She didn't even try to attempt to escape, it would be pointless. She knew what was about to happen, there was no point in denying it. The strangest thing about this whole situation was that she was calm now. She knows Bucky will find her, Bucky was her light. That was she needed to keep herself from going insane.Whatever happens, Bucky will bring her back. Their love was powerful, nothing could keep them apart. Nat sighed, contentedly. She will be okay. She had hope and love, that was more than enough for her at the moment.

Nat heard footsteps approaching, it was the Hydra agent from before. "I see you're conscious again, Miss Romanoff. I think by now you know what is happening." The man spoke calmly, making him sound even more dangerous."I realised I never introduced myself to you, how rude of me. My name is Ivan. I am Hydra's best agent. Whenever I do something, I am always successful. I already know that today is going to be a success." Ivan gloated. Nat sat emotionless up until the man revealed his name. Ivan? The same name as my father? No it couldn't possibly be him. My father died when I was young. It must be some horrible coincidence. There was no way that this despicable man  in front of me could be my father. It just can't be.

"It seems like my little speech is boring for you. I think it's time to get started. " Ivan said, as he motioned to people to start the process. "Bring it on." Nat said fiercely. "Someone is eager." Ivan cackled. Nat could hear the buzz of the electromagnetic machine above her head. "Oh, one more thing, you would need this little device to keep you from harming yourself." Ivan said, as he placed some kind of retainer in her mouth. I love you, James. What happened next would be permanently engraved in her head. The electrifying sound of the machine inched closer, causing Nat to gasp. All of a sudden the most excruciating pain was vibrating through her skull. She tried crying out but no sound came out. She felt like she was being driven insane. She had never felt such intense pain in her life. It felt like her head was about to explode. The last thought in her head was Bucky, before she passed out.

***

The quinjet finally landed. Bucky was eager to race out of the jet but Steve stopped him. Steve knew that Bucky was going to do something reckless that would put the whole team in danger. "Stick to the plan, okay. Everything is going to work out. We will get Nat back. I promise you." Steve said, patting his friend on the back.
Bucky nodded in agreement, even though he did not agree fully with the plan.

The plan was to split up. One team will go take out the guards and the unnecessary distractions while the other team will go find where Nat is being held. Everyone was worried that Bucky abandon the plan and that put everyone on edge. The first team consisted of Thor, Hawkeye and, Sam and Rhodey  The second team consisted of Bucky, Steve, Bruce and Tony. 

Thor's team went in first and were met with many Hydra agents. While Thor's team were busy with the agents, Bucky's team snuck into the facility. The place was bigger than they thought. They weren't sure how they were going to find Nat in this huge place. It was going to take forever. Steve could see how tense Bucky was. This was not helping his situation. He knew Bucky wanted to go off on his own. Steve decided their team should also split up. Bucky and Steve will go in one direction while Bruce and Tony will go in another direction.

"Good Luck. Hope you find Nat soon." Bruce said, encouragingly. "We will find her." Bucky said sternly. Steve gave an apologetic look to Bruce. Bucky was in no mood for pleasantries. all of a sudden, Bucky felt dizzy. He kept getting flashbacks. "I think I've been here before." Bucky mumbled. "You recognize this place?" Steve asked, hearing Bucky. "I think so. I think I came here with Pierce. He had me strapped to some machine to wipe my memory.

Bucky stopped moving, he felt his blood run cold. He didn't want to be right. "Buck, what is it?" Steve asked, with concern. "I think I know where she is and I know what they are doing to her." Bucky said, furiously. Bucky then began running down the hallway, remembering exactly where that torture chamber was. He turned left down the passageway, getting closer.

He then came to halt at the enclosed area. The room was passcode protected and needed a retina scan to enter the room. "I have no time for this." Bucky growled, as he punched the heavily guarded door. The door fell down easily. Steve looked at his best friend in surprise. He's never seen Bucky use his full strength before. He had been holding back.

Bucky walked straight in. He noticed Nat straight away. He found her unconscious in the horriblle contraption. It brought up many painful memories. Right now, Nat was in the same place he had been. He had hoped she would never go through the things he had been through. It had been some of the most difficult things to go through. Man, I hope I'm not too late.  Before he could reach her, some Hydra agents came towards him. Steve was already there, knocking out the agents. He gave a look to Bucky, saying to rescue Nat while he takes care of the agents.

As he got closer to Nat, he found someone lingering over her. "Ah, look who it is. The famous Winter Soldier. It's so good to see you again. " Ivan spoke. "The name is Bucky" Bucky raged. "I know what your stupid plan is. Tell me you didn't do it. Tell me you didn't do to her what you did to me!" He exploded, grabbing the man. Before Ivan could speak, Nat woke up.

Bucky dropped Ivan, moving towards Nat. "Nat, are you okay?" Instead of responding, Nat kicked Bucky in his chest, knocking him to the ground. I'm too late. Steve ran towards Bucky. "Bucky, what just happened? Why would Nat do that to you?" "That's not our Nat." Bucky said, dejectedly.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

13.1K 397 11
This is a sequel to Red Winter. I didn't plan on writing a sequel but here it is! Again, the events transpire in a timeline where they've restored ev...
4.4K 150 23
Have you ever been in a dilemma? Where you can't figure out, wheather you love them instead of hate, or you hate them instead of love? Complicated, r...
3.4K 38 15
Bucky isn't sure how it happened. He never expected it. He never expected her. And yet somehow, some way he found himself a family. A family that he...
361K 11.8K 55
Natasha and Bucky used to have a life together, a long time ago, but they were ripped apart suddenly and never saw each other again...until now. What...