๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐’ป๐‘’ & ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น

By NLPrivett

CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ... More

๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฎ & ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ
i. Galaxy & Rose
ii. Galaxy & Rose
iii. Galaxy & Rose
i. The End of the World
ii. The End of the World
iii. The End of the World
Bad Dreams
i. The Unquiet Dead
ii. The Unquiet Dead
iii. The Unquiet Dead
Not alright
i. Aliens of London
ii. Aliens of London
iii. Aliens of London
i. World War III
ii. World War III
iii. World War III
iv. World War III
i. Dalek
ii. Dalek
i. Father's Day
ii. Father's Day
Getting to know you
The Empty Child
i. The Doctor Dances
ii. The Doctor Dances
iii. The Doctor Dances
Trenzalore
Trenzalore Part 2
i. Boom Town
ii. Boom Town
i. Bad Wolf
ii. Bad Wolf
i. The Parting of Ways
ii. The Parting of Ways

iii. Boom Town

686 18 0
By NLPrivett

Previously:

"They have the death penalty," Margret cuts in.

"The family Slitheen was tried in its absence many years ago and found guilty with no chance of appeal. According to the statues of government: the moment I return, I am to be executed. What do make of that, Doctor?" she sneers. "Take me home and you take me to my death!"

"not my problem," he shrugs, grabbing my hand and pulling me from the room but I can't help but feel sorry for Margret because I don't want to take someone to their death.

Now:

The five of us escort Margret back to the TARIDS for the rest of the time that she needed charging. The Doctor and I are a bit behind everyone. "Are you going to tell me why you're so worried about 'Bad Wolf'?" I ask the Doctor but he shakes his head.

"No," he admits. "But it's fine," he assures me, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah, that's why I'm worried," I roll my eyes.

The Doctor stops, turning to look at me and places his hands on my shoulders. "Do you trust me?" he asks me and I look at him confused.

"Of course I do," I tell him.

"Then trust me when I say that it's fine," he tells me and I sigh before walking into the TARDIS.

*********

I run my hand over the console to try and calm her down. She's a little cross that we brought a criminal on board of the TARDIS. "It's alright girl, but it'll only be for a while," I whisper and she hums in my head. "Good girl."

"This ship is impossible!" Margret stares around the console room. "It's superb! How do you get the outside around the inside?" she turns to the Doctor.

"Like I'd give you the secret, yeah," the Doctor scoffs.

I lay down on the grating on the floor with my head under the console again. It's relaxing laying here. The lights that go on under the console calms me down. I have no idea how it does but it does.

"I almost feel better about being defeated," Margret continues, cutting me off from my thoughts. "We never stood a chance! This is the technology of the Gods," she smiles and I roll my eyes at her attempt to appeal to the Doctor.

"Don't worship me," the Doctor spits. "I'd make a very bad God; you wouldn't get a day off, for starters," he retorts. "Jack, how're we doing?" he asks.

"This extrapolator's top of the range," Jack answers. "Where'd you get it?"

"Oh, I don't know... some airlock sale...?" Margret trails off.

"Must've been a great big heist. It's stacked with power," Jack smiles.

"But we can use it for fuel?" the Doctor asks.

"It's not compatible," Jack sighs. "But it should knock off about twelve hours."

"We'll be ready to go by the morning," I tell them from where I'm laying down.

"Then we're stuck here overnight," the Doctor sighs.

"I'm in no hurry," Margret smirks.

"We've got a prisoner," Rose cuts in, laughing. "The police box is really a police box!"

"You're not just police, though," Margret retorts. "Since you're taking me to my death, that makes you my executioners; each and every one of you," she sneers.

"Well, you deserve it," Mickey spits.

"You're very quick to say so!" Margret snaps/. "You're very quick to soak your hands in my blood! Which makes you better than me, how, exactly?" she wonders out loud. "Long night ahead..." she trails off as she moves to sit in the jump seat. "Let's see who can look me in the eye," she smirks. I sit up from under the console and look her dead in the eye whilst everyone else looks down or away.

"This isn't the first time I'm taking someone to their death. So, this isn't my first rodeo honey," I spit at her before laying back down under the console.

*********

I sit in the library, reading a book that for some reason, it has no title but I don't really care. I feel the other side of the sofa sink down.

"What did you mean when you said that you've taken someone to their death before?" I hear the Doctor ask me.

I look over the top at the book and look at the Doctor whilst he looks at me in confusion. "Uh... well... you know how I work at U.N.I.T?" I ask the Doctor and he nods his head. "Well... my job basically means that I have to basically, take someone to a superior officer and then they take them to the head of UNIT to basically... uh... get killed," I say, muttering the last part.

"But, you don't like doing that, do you?" he asks me and I shake my head, a tear rolling down my face. "Hey, Lex. You're alright. I understand that you don't want to do it. I'm not judging you for it," he whispers, bringing me into a hug and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I try not to do it, but I know that if I don't then I could get sacked and then it wouldn't help mum because it's her main source of income," I mutter into the Doctor's shoulder.

"Hey. I doubt that they would've fired you. You're the best in the your field," he tells me and I smile.

"Thank you," I mutter to the Doctor.

*********

I walk into the console room to find just Jack in the room. "Where's Margret and the Doctor?" I ask Jack, looking at him from the grating hole. His head pops up from the hole. "He's taken Margret out for a last meal," he tells me.

"And Rose and Mickey?"

"They've gone for a walk but I'm not too sure that Mickey will be coming back," he tells me and I look at him in confusion.

"Why?" I ask him.

"He looked like he felt betrayed. Like you both wouldn't come back," he tells me.

"But we will. We wouldn't just leave him," I tell Jack and he nods his head.

"Want some help?" I ask him.

"Uh. Just pass me some screws," he tells me. I sigh, reaching down to the floor before handing him some screws.

*********

The TARDIS starts to shake violently and I see the Doctor and Margret run through the doors. The lights are flashing and the console starts to spark and my eyes widen at the sight of it. "What the hell did you do to her?" I snap at Jack, who's running around the console.

"It just went crazy!"

"It's the rift! Time and Space are being ripped apart!" I shout over the noise as the Doctor runs to the console.

"The whole city's gonna disappear!" the Doctor shouts.

"It's the extrapolator!" Jack yells, holding it up. "I've disconnected it but it's still feeding off the engine! It's using the TARDIS! I can't stop it!"

"Never mind Cardiff, it's going to rip open the planet!" the Doctor yells, making me sigh.

"What is it? What's happening?" I hear Rose ask.

"Oh, just little me!" Margret laughs and I gasp as she frees one of her arms from her skin-suit to reveal her long arm and talons. I feel her grab me by my neck and I gasp, trying to move forwards to get free but she grips on tighter. "Lexy!" Rose yells, trying to reach me but the Doctor grabs her arms to stop her from grabbing onto me. "One wrong move and she snaps like a promise," Margret threatens and I freeze and she releases me slightly so that I can breathe slightly.

"I might've know," the Doctor glares at her.

"I've had you bleating all night! Poor baby! Now shut it!" she sneers. "You, flyboy, put the extrapolator at my feet," she orders Jack.

Jack hesitates and Margret tightens her grip on my neck, making me whimper. Jack is quick to kick the extrapolator over to Margret's feet, glaring at her still. "Thank you," she smiles. "Just as I planned."

"I thought you need to blow up the nuclear power station," Rose chokes out.

"Failing that, if I were to be arrested... then anyone capable of tracking me down would have considerable technology of their own," Margret explains. "Therefore, they would be captivated by the extrapolator! Especially a magpie mind like yours, Doctor! So the extrapolator was programmed to go to Plan B!" she pulls on my hair roughly, making me whimper.

"To lock onto the nearest alien power source and open the rift and what a power source it found... I'm back on schedule... thanks to you," she smiles at the Doctor.

"The rift's going to convulse! She'll destroy the whole planet!" Jack yells.

"And you with it!" Margret retorts as she pushes me aside, but still holds me, so that she can stand on the extrapolator. "While I ride this board over the crest of the inferno all the way to freedom, stand back... surf's up." she smiles evilly.

A panel of the console directly in front of Margret bursts open, and blinding light floods out. I turn my head away from the light to stop myself from hurting my eyes.

"Of course, opening the rift means you'll pull this ship apart," I hear the Doctor tell Margret.

"So sue me," Margret scoffs.

"It's not just any old power source," he retorts. "It's the TARDIS. My TARDIS. The best ship in the universe," he says.

"It'll make wonderful scrap," she sneers.

"What's the light?" Rose asks.

"It's the heart of the TARDIS, she's alive," I answer, not looking at the light still. "You've opened her soul."

"It's... so bright..." Margret whispers.

"Look at it, Margret," the Doctor orders softly.

"Beautiful..."

"Look inside, Blon Fel Fotch... look at the light..."

"Thank you..."

"Don't look!" the Doctor shouts at me. "Stay there! Close your eyes!" he starts slamming down a few levers, closing the heart of the TARDIS. "Galaxy, go sit down," the Doctor tells me and I nod my head, going to sit down on the jump-seat. "Jack, come on! Shut it all down! Shut down! Rose, that panel over there! Turn all the switches to the right!" he orders and they set to work, the TARDIS stabilizing after a few moments. "Nicely done! Thank you, all!" he grins at them.

"What happened to Margret?" I ask.

"Must've got burnt up, carried out her own death sentence," Jack shrugs.

"No, I don't think she's dead," the Doctor shakes his head.

"Then, where'd she go?" Rose asks.

"She looked into the heart of the TARDIS and even I don't know how strong that is," the Doctor replies. "And she's telepathic, like I told you: gets inside your head, translates alien languages; maybe the raw energy can translate all sorts of thoughts..." he trails off, kneeling down next to the skin suit. Rose and Jack kneel next to the Doctor while I stay put, kicking my feet back and forth. The Doctor reaches inside the skin suit and pulls out an egg with little dreads on it. "Here she is!" he smiles.

"She's an egg?" Jack frowns.

"She can start again!" the Doctor smiles, glancing at me when I snort loudly. "... live her life from scratch. If we take her home, give her to a different family, tell 'em to bring her up properly, she might be alright!"

"Or she might be worse," Jack retorts.

"That's her choice," the Doctor shrugs.

"She's an egg," I laugh.

"She's an egg," the Doctor nods.

"Oh, my God, Mickey!" Rose yells, running out the door.

The Doctor puts the egg on the console and comes to kneel in front of me. "Galaxy, you alright?" he asks me and I nod my head but I also rub my neck slightly.

"She's hurt your neck. Let me scan it," he tells me but before I could object, he grabs his sonic from his pocket and scans over my neck before he reads his sonic. "You'll be fine. She just squeezed your neck too hard," he finishes and I smile and he kisses my head before walking over to Jack. I notice Rose walking back into the TARDIS looking sad and she comes over to me. "You alright, Rosie?" I ask her and she sends me a fake smile, tears stained on her cheeks.

"We're all powered up, we can leave," the Doctor cuts in. "Opening the rift filled us up with energy, we can go," he smiles. "If that's alright?"

"Yeah, fine," Rose shrugs.

"How's Mickey?" the Doctor asks carefully.

"He's ok... he's gone..." Rose whispers, pulling me into a slight hug.

"Do you want to go and find him? We'll wait," the Doctor assures her.

"No need... he deserves better," she shakes her head, making me frown.

"Off we go, then, always moving on!" the Doctor grins, watching us as he flips a lever.

"Next stop, Raxacoricpfallapatorius! Now, you don't often get to say that," Jack smirks, making me laugh.

"We'll just stop by and pop her in the hatchery! Margret the Slitheen can live her life again! A second chance," the Doctor smiles.

"That'd me nice," Rose mutters before letting go and wandering off.

I frown, following her until I can't see her. "She'll be alright, Lexy. Don't worry," he tells me and I nod my head, a tear rolling down my face. "I'm going to head back to my room. See you tomorrow," I whisper, getting off the jump seat and heading back to my room.

3rd P.O.V:

Jack looks at the Doctor confused. "Is she really alright?" he asks the Doctor but the Doctor just nods.

"Mickey Smith. Her best friend. She'll miss him. They both will but they'll be quite alright. They'll get over it," the Doctor tells him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860 35 12
I do not own OBX! (JJ x OC) Season 1 - Onwards ใ€ŠStarted 23rd July 2023ใ€‹ ใ€ŠFinished ใ€ŠLast Edited
103K 1.4K 95
The Seer adventures with The 10th Doctor.
122K 3.5K 57
"๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š." ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 338 14
๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...