Undercover Blue Riot (Transmi...

By Ryusensei2000

Growing up with the sea in hot February, the Australian Ocean had been the love of Cyril's life. His surfing... More

P R O L O G U E
ARC I
Sign 1 Sunday Morning Star
Sign 2 Queer
Sign 3 Falling Too Fast
Sign 4 Lost And Found
Sign 5 A "Girl" Of My Dreams
Sign 6 Two Favorites Together
Sign 7 Almost Exposed
Sign 8 Hate Yourself
Sign 9 Almost Killed Him
ARC II
Sign 1 One Last Time
Sign 2 Transforming Again
Sign 3 Tristian's Confusion
Sign 4 He Is Exposed!
Sign 6 Another Transformation
Sign 7 I Hate Boys
Sign 8 Childhood Memories
Sign 9 The Challenge
Sign 10 Bad People Of The Past
ARC III
Sign 1 Can't Fall In Love
Sign 2 Now It's All Mixed Up
Sign 3 Underwater Fears
Sign 4 Together With Him
Sign 5 To Be A Woman
Sign 6 Little Secret
Sign 7 Restarting That Same Business
Sign 8 It'll Be Your Last
Sign 9 For Supporting You
Sign 10 Strangers With Secrets
Sign 11 The Whale Inside Me
Sign 12 The Transition To Evil
USELESS CHARACTER FACTS
ARC IV
Sign 1 He Walked Out
Sign 2 Edgar Is Missing
Sign 3 It's Coming Together
Sign 4 A Psychedelic Experience
Sign 5 What is Love? Is it Happiness?
Sign 6 Memories Haunt You, Always
Sign 7 Don't Go, Stay Here
Sign 8 I Fell in Love
Sign 9 Hopeless Romantic
Sign 10 Oblivious But Smart
ARC V
Sign 1 Empty People Cannot Make You Full
Sign 2 The Small Discovery
Sign 3 Arthur and The Ocean
Sign 4 Redressing the Past
Sign 5 Persuasion and Perusal
Sign 6 My Teenage Dream
Sign 7 Him And Him Are Different
Sign 8 The First Breakdown
Sign 9 The Greater Good
ARC VI
Sign 1 Skyler's Dream
Sign 2 Daddy
Sign 3 Cyril's Secrets
Sign 4 Vanishing Twins
Sign 5 Pictures of You
Sign 6 The Trigger
Sign 7 Breaking Your Delusion
Sign 8 The Slow Dead
E P I L O G U E
Purpose. Reader. Pt. 1
Purpose. Author. Pt. 2
E X T R A I
E X T R A I I
𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚘𝚝

Sign 5 Childhood Crush

224 42 13
By Ryusensei2000

Under the shining sun, after he was done applying the sunscreen on his body, Cyril took his board and ran into the ocean with Edgar beside him. They jumped on their boards and swam up to the boards. Cyril laughed as he got up on his board with Edgar following after him. 

"Wow, this bitch is a high one!" He struggled to balance himself on the board and Cyril looked at him, "Watch me tame her,"
Cyril went up and did an abrupt snap, generating flashy, spectacular buckets of spray above him, "Aye mate, you like you're bathing in glitter!" Edgar laughed and Cyril laughed with him.

Smell the sea, feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly. 

Skyler played some indie music on the beach and lay on the sand, watching the sunset and Cyril's feminine finger riding those waves. Once Cyril was comfortable in the waves, he tried to try to do an aerial trick, only to land back into the water. He tried it multiply, falling over or messing up the landing every time.

"FUCK!" He yelled as he sat on the beach. The sky was dark. Skyler passed him a beer can, "I've lost my sense of body weight!" Cyril exclaimed.
"What will you do now?" Edgar asked.
"I don't know. I can't afford to lose the selection," Cyril drank his beer, "I just have to practice more," He spent the rest of the night practising, by the morning. His muscles were sore. He punched his fist on the wall, "FUCK!"

He stood on the beach with his surfboard. Edgar and Skyler stood in the audience, there was one week left before the second round of the trials. The first one went horrible for Cyril, so he had to make a comeback this time, whatever it took. Even when his entire body was in pain. Everyone was stretching. Tristian was constantly looking at Cyril. Those toned arms were nothing but sticks now, slender and long, yet tanned beautifully. The beauty mark under his mouth, beautiful heterochromatic eyes, his long legs, he was staring at him. Cyril pretended to ignore him while doing some leg stretches to prevent cramps again.

"Ight! Enough of stretching! Grab yo' partners and duck into the water! Now!" Mr George blew the whistle. Tristian walked towards Cyril with his board, "Come, girly," He snarked.
"Don't act so familiar wimme," Cyril furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed his surfboard.
"You should be lucky I haven't exposed you yet, Edwards. I can fuck your career right here, but I'm not an asshole," He jumped into the water and swam up to the waves.

Cyril followed him and got on his feet, "We'll see who fucks whose career,"
And from there started the tricks. Cyril didn't do any aerial tricks that day. He was still not used to his body weight. But all advanced moves he knew were aerial, so he had to stick to intermediate and beginner moves, while all others did either intermediate or advanced moves.

"What the fuck is Cyril doing? He's gonna lose!" Edgar shouted as Skyler slept under a coconut tree with a swimming tube around his waist.
Cyril grew frustrated seeing everyone do better than him. So, he decided to do just one aerial move. And the moment he jumped in the air, his body lost its control and he fell on Tristian. He held him in his arms and somehow balanced himself on his board, tiptoeing his way to a corner of his board.

"What a chad," Edgar said as Tristian smoothly surfed down the wave with Cyril in his arms.
"Why do you even go into the ocean when you don't know how to surf?" Tristian said.
"Shut up! Put me down!"
"Okay" Tristian threw him in the ocean and went up the wave, and did a quick kickplate.

Cyril came up to the surface and looked at Tristian, doing the final move of their heat. Soon, the horns went off and all the boys came out of the water. It was the girls' turn next. Soon, the beach was covered with a flock of tanned females in bathing suits or bikinis with surfboards in their hands, giggling, tying their hair into a ponytail or simply stretching themselves. Cyril came out with his board, kicking the water,

"Skin in the game?" Tristian stood at the beach.
"Oh, shut the fuck up,"
Tristian smirked and looked at the surfer girls, "Surfer girls,"
"I told you, I'm trans,"

"When is your surgery, then? When you getting a dick?"
"...Prick, I really want you to die right now," Cyril threw his board and walked towards the beach. Tristina laughed and followed him. All the boys gathered in a corner with towels around their shoulders. Mr George stood before them, "The only two lads who impressed me today were Tristian Miller and Arthur Verlice. All others are bloody useless blokes wasting my time, go! Ten laps!"

Arthur and Tristian did a fist bump, while Edgar and Skyler looked at Cyril. He stood there with his back bent slightly forward as if he were carrying the weight.
"Cyril!" Edgar ran towards him while Tristian looked at him, "You good, girl?"
A teardrop fell from Cyril's cheek and he wiped it off. Tristian came closer to him, but Edgar soon reached them, "YO CYRIL!"

He hugged him and patted his back, "It's okay,"
Cyril pushed him away gently, "I need some time alone,"
"...Okay, I understand," 
Cyril gave his skateboard to Edgar and walked towards the lifeguard post. He sat beside the post and pressed his head on his knees. 

"Cyril, what is all that?"
"Oh, shells!" Cyril smiled, "I like collecting shells. You wanna see my collection, dad?"
"Are you serious? What are you, a little girl?! Grow up, Cyril. Be a bit manly, will you? Or you gonna end up like that faggot brother of yours, he's a fucking disgrace to our family! Be a man!"

Cyril dug his fingers into his arms as he clasped himself together between his arms. he could feel the emotional burns of all the physical wounds his abusive father had ever given him. All the punches, caning, that time he hit his head against the wall, almost killing him. His body remembered it, even when he convinced his mind to forget. If he doesn't get selected, how would his father react? He didn't wanted to get punished again. He could already feel his fingers around his throat and with a gasp, he looked up. It was Tristian, 

"Wow, mate, you okay there?"
Cyril was panting. Tristian got on his haunches, "What is it? You've been acting weird. Is it because you got a low score in the match today?"
Cyril looked away, "It's got nothing to do with you, leave me alone,"
"Come on, it's just a game, Cyril,"

"For you!" Cyril glared at him, "If I don't win, I-..."
"You?" Tristian stared into his heterochromatic eyes.
"Nevermind, fuck off" Cyril looked away again.
Tristian looked down at him, looking at his feminine face, with that same beauty mark beneath his lips, attracting attention when anyone talked to him. His hair is still messy and he got sand on his scalp, he can see that from above and he smiles.

"If you're having troubles surfing, I can help you. We'll get into the next round together," Tristian offered him his help. Cyril looked at his smile. "Suck my ass!"
Tristian's smile faded away, 'This prick. Why did I like her in the past? She's a fucking bitch!'

"Well, sorry for being polite your sorry ass crying behind a lifeguard's poll!"
"Oh yeah, I'll cry and create another sea in the mainland, the fuck is your problem?! I ain't crying behind your fucking house, you muppet!"
"Yeah, keep crying! You're such a fucking girl!"

Cyril pulled back, "Ass," He got up and turned to leave, "I'd rather die than take your bloody help, you fucking twatt!" 
And he went away. Tristian pressed his temples, "Every time I try and get close to that bitch, I make things worse between us," 
He looked at the sand, "I still like her, huh,"

Edgar and Skyler stood at the top of the lifeguard post, "Tristian likes Cyril?!" Edgar whispered.
"I think we know some very unnecessary piece of information,"
"Maybe because he got to see Cyril's tits. I feel bad for him, he fell for an illusion,"
"Perhaps,"
"He just wants that pussy, bro,"
Skyler looked down at Tristian, lost in some thoughts, "Seems like a childhood crush to me,"

"WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! WHEN DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR? I JUST NOTICED!" Edgar yelled as he looked at Skyler.
"Bruh," 

-To be continued

Skyler 
Undercover Blue Riot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 3.6K 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips; his hands gently gripping my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. ...
15.9K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...
21.9K 3K 89
To cover the traces of his depravity, Gu Xiao constricted himself to the role of a jester while being torn between the idealisation of others and rea...
4.8K 149 41
She always made her life seem good to all her friends, so no one ever cared to take a deeper look into what it's liked behind closed doors. Everyday...