The Pain of our Love {An OHSH...

By xPixitex

What happens when Kyoya meets an abused Mia? Will they fall in love? Find out in the next episode! Just kiddi... More

Lets meet? Pt.2
Chapter 3: Her pain
Chapter4: Her pain Pt.2
Chapter 5: Father
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: Thank you
Chapter 8: A new home Pt:1
Chapter 9: A new home pt 2
Chapter 10: Dress up?
Chapter 11: Beautiful view, Beautiful you
Chapter 12: Turn for the worst
Chapter 13: A week
A/N MUST READ!!
Chapter 14 1/2: Lost
Chapter 14 2/2: Bollywood and Vine
WHAT?!?!?

Chapter 1: Lets meet?

12.6K 291 43
By xPixitex

I do not own OHSHC I only own Mia and Ai

Enjoy!
----------
Kyoya was walking down the club rooms hallway when something suddenly ran into him. His glasses flew five feet in a diagonal direction as his notebooks fell in front of him. "Sorry!" He could hear a soft voice speak. He heard the putter pattee of someone's feet walking over to where his glasses were. All kyoya could see were blobs of blurt until he finally stood up. The girl put his glasses on his head and kyoya could see a gorgeous girl around the age of 16 with Crimson red eyes and Snow White hair with a little black at the end staring at him. She gave him a soft closed eye smile for a fraction of a second as she apologized once again "sorry I was in a rush...." She said as she gave Kyoya back his notebook. Kyoya looked at her emotionless face and started to blush. He covered his face with his hand as she looked back and said "I'm sorry I have to go..." She then rushed forward and Kyoya noticed she was wearing black spandex shorts along with a light blue zip up jacket with the Ouran school symbol on the left breast. She soon disappeared in a double door room not to far from the host clubs room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
268K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
2.7K 80 8
Jade Jonson, daughter of an abusive man, is a big fangirl of the Maze Runner Series. She gets transported to the Maze and begins to change things. Sh...
3.2K 56 11
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...