arachnophobia || feitan portor

By levsuckslol

a·rach·no·pho·bi·a /əˌraknəˈfōbēə/ noun 1. extreme or irrational fear of spiders. the phantom troupe, an infa... More

bounty hunter - 1
debt - 2
troubles and traumas - 3
witness - 4
trust issues - 5
how to come to terms with your captors - 6
a sleepless night of dread - 7
things that go bump in the night - 8
catching up with the deceased - 9
when you give a spider a kids meal - 10
make-overing a murderer - 11
the aftermath of anarchy - 12
downpour - 13
unusual conversations with unusual suspects - 14
getting caught in the spider's web - 15
alluding to death in the near future - 16
brain vs heart - 17
love cuts like a knife, or a sword in this case - 18
romance in the refuge - 19
sex in the sanctuary - 20

peace at last - 21

4.3K 185 152
By levsuckslol

a/n: the final chapter! thank you so much for all the reads, i'm so happy i could make this story, i truly had a blast making this! i'm moving onto other works in the future, but as far as this story goes, we may see a sequel in the future, but for now, enjoy the final chapter to arachnophobia !!

thank you so much for all the comments and love, your support has been tremendous and i can't wait for you guys to see what the future holds <3

✞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✞

The world seemed to slow down as you laid in bed. Things were fine, for once. You felt okay. You felt whole. You felt at peace.

Things had settled down. Much more than you thought they would've. Feitan's soft snores beside you reminded you of something good that had somehow come out of something terrible.

The more you thought about it, your father's death had led you to him. In some sort of dark, twisted, romance novella where Feitan was your love interest, you'd found peace in this violence. In his violence.

Feitan and you were polar opposites, yet in the deepest part of your heart, you could feel yourself connecting with him more and more each day. You no longer wanted to be apart from him. Though you still struggled to see his ideals on more than one count, you opened yourself up to trusting him.

Trust was something you had to work on. You had to trust Feitan. He sure as hell trusted you. He wouldn't just lay asleep with anyone, but here he was, his head on your chest as you stroked his hair, the same position you'd laid in once before.

As the morning rolled in, you began to think about what you were truly going to do next. You could go with Feitan, and reunite with the troupe. Surely there was a place for you there, they would accept you, flaws and all, right? 

"What...are you thinking about?" Feitan asked, now noticeably awake. You glance down at him and bite your bottom lip.

"Would the troupe like me?" You ask, worried about his answer. Machi certainly didn't seem to be too fond of you, and neither did Phinks now.

"You're apart of...us now. They...would welcome you." Feitan traced a finger up across your skin and up to your chin, pulling your head down toward his. Leaning up, he pressed his lips to yours and kissed you delicately, as if you would break if he was too rough.

Kissing back, you could feel your heart begin to beat faster. It was strange, to feel so happy. For years you'd been chasing down the answer to your father's murder, and yet after you felt worse. 

But as you laid with Feitan, kissing him, you could feel yourself growing back together. All that emptiness you'd been confusingly left with, was fading away.

In some weird way, Feitan had eased all of your pain. The guy that you'd sworn you hated the second you met him, was now laying in your arms, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

"Phinks probably hates my guts, and Machi never really liked me to begin with." You feeling insecure wasn't wrong. You'd dashed when you were 'needed' but it wasn't your fault. You'd gotten mixed into the wrong business, and you weren't even supposed to have met the Phantom Troupe. It just sort of happened.

"They can...put the past...behind them." Feitan rolled over and straddled your waist, staring down at you like he'd done countless times before.

"Besides, you're mine...they have too." Feitan smirked, trailing a finger down your cheek to your chin. You simply blushed and smiled.

"I thought...you hated spiders." Feitan reminded you of your fear. You nodded your head and laughed.

"I still do. But I guess I can make an exception for a few of them." You spoke about the troupe.

What was Roky going to think about you joining the troupe? Would that mark a bounty over your head too? 

It was hard to decide now. You wanted to be with Feitan, and go where he went. You'd follow him to the ends of the Earth, although you'd question your morals before doing everything he did.

You didn't want Roky to be disappointed in you. But could he ever really be mad at you? He'd been there for you since your father had died. He said he'd support you through anything, he was just there to guide you.

"I need to make a call. I'll be right back." You said, slinking out of bed, letting Feitan roll-off to the side, watching as you grabbed your phone and left the room.

As you were about to dial Roky's number, you got a knock on the door.

Rushing to open it, it was none other than Roky himself. Smiling you show him your phone screen.

"Just about to call me huh?" Roky stepped inside as you stepped into the entry-way. 

"Yeah. I wanted to talk to you about something." You said more seriously. Roky nodded and closed the door, guiding you to toward the kitchen. He got himself a glass of water and you decided to lay it out all.

"I'm thinking of actually joining the Phantom Troupe." You admitted. Roky's eyes widened from shock, but slowly he swallowed his water and nodded.

"I'd say you were crazy but I know you are." Roky smiles, sitting his glass down on the counter.

"You need me to sign a permission slip or?" Roky joked, wondering why you had to tell him that.

"No, I was just, curious as to what would change if I did. I don't want to make you mad or-"

"Kid. You're in control of your future, I'll be beside you whenever you need me. I'm a phone call away." Roky placed a hand on your shoulder and pulled you in for a hug.

It was almost bittersweet. You knew he was right and you were just worried about losing him. You know deep down that he'd never turn you down, he loved you.

You wouldn't necessarily call Roky a father figure, more like a cool uncle kinda vibe, but no matter what, he was there for you.

You needed to give Jamie a call and let her know that you were alright, you wondered if she was worried about you at all.

"Hello again." Feitan's voice sounded from beside you. Roky pulled away from the hug and looked at him.

"Hello." Roky glanced back at you which caused you to break out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Roky asked, glancing back and forth at you and Feitan.

"You're acting like he just asked me to prom or something and he wanted your blessing." You giggled, causing Feitan to get a bit confused.

"I just wanna make sure that you're safe is all-"

"I plan...to keep her very...safe." Feitan was by your side in an instant. You nodded and smiled.

"Trust me, he's got it down, he's saved my ass more times than I can count." You comment.

"Just take care of each other. And you're always welcome back home if you changed your mind." 

There wasn't much else that Roky needed, he'd stopped by to drop off a few things, and then he was gone, leaving you and Feitan alone again.

You'd decided. You were going to join the Phantom Troupe. You were going to go with Feitan, and be by his side, offering a bit more of a balanced brain to his work.

"You ready?" Feitan asked, his hand in your as you had a bag of your things by you, ready to go meet back up with the troupe and see what was in store for them next.

"As ready as I could ever be." You smiled.

✞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✞

It was a long journey back to the troupe, but when you were met with their familiar faces, a part of you felt new. Like this was where you were meant to be. People who would accept you no matter what.

"You're alive." Phinks groaned, rolling his eyes as he saw you enter the little rundown shack.

"I've come to actually join the troupe." You comment, your words reverberating off of everyone's ears.

"You're kidding-" Machi began.

"She's joining." Feitan stepped in, placing his foot down on the situation. Phinks just nodded and extended a hand for you to shake.

"Don't pull another stunt like that last."

Your handshake was firm and Phinks was a bit surprised by it. You grinned and eyed him seriously.

"It won't happen again." You promise.

It was the beginning of a new journey for you, and you were excited for the future, for your future with Feitan, and the troupe. 

So maybe, some spiders aren't so bad after all.

✞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 130 14
(U) is depressed, and grieving after her entire clan is slaughtered -aside from her brother who she has no idea we're he is- but that's not the worst...
685K 16.3K 43
Y/n, a young girl with a tough attitude, is kidnapped by The Phantom Troupe and accused of knowing something about a so called "chain user". She knew...
82.7K 2.4K 19
[Feitan x Reader] Skilled fighter Y/N defeats Hisoka at Heavens Arena and is recruited by the Phantom Troupe. To their surprise they begin to find a...
23.3K 961 7
❝𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?❞ 𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑖 𝑥 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ...