Twisted (Year 1)

By monkeykayluffy

DRACO X READER (y/n) Wolfwood, a descendant of Merlin, lives with her troubled, rich, pureblood family. She i... More

DISCLAIMER/ CHARACTER INTRO
Wolfwood Mansion
Ollivanders
Benji
Platform 9 & 3/4
Hogwarts Express
The Sorting Ceremony
You Filthy Little Mudblood
The Willow Tree
Bloody Hell
Happy Birthday!
Breaking School Rules
The Halloween Feast
Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
Return to Wolfwood Mansion
Malfoy Manor
Midnight
Chocolate Frogs
Locomotor Mortis
Truth, or Dare?
Dumblewhore
I Ship That
Mouth-Breather
Voldemort
Stay out of trouble, will you?

Draco

133 9 5
By monkeykayluffy

~(Y/N) POV~

My eyes flutter open. I look from my left and to my right and see Harry. He looks like he just woke up too.

"Harry, are we in the infirmary?" I ask groggily.

"I think so." He answers.

"What happened? Why didn't you help me when I was fighting him? How did you survive? Where's the Stone? Did you kill him?" I blurt out a million questions.

"Slow down. I'm not entirely sure what happened. When he attacked you, I just froze. I didn't know what to do. After you got knocked out, he came for me, and my hands burned him or something."

"That makes no sense. Burnt him?"

"Yes. When I touched him he dissolved into thin air."

"Bull." I cross my arms.

"(Y/N), I swear!"

"So, you're telling me that Dumbledore didn't come down and kill him for you?"

"Nope."

"I guess I have to believe you. How long do you think we were out for?" I yawn.

"I have no idea."

We both observe our bedside tables. They're filled with cards and candies. I pick up the card closest to me.

I'm not sure what the hell happened, but I'll personally kill whoever did this to you. If you don't wake up in the next 24 hours, I'll kill you too. Dumbledore won't tell us anything yet. I tried to stay, but Madam Pomfrey forced me to leave. The first thing I want you to do when you wake up is to come and find me. I'm sure the trio has something to do with it. Potter's sitting in the bed next to you. I hope you know I won't be upset. I'm just glad that whatever it was didn't kill you.

-Draco<3

I giggle to myself quietly.

'Oh, I'm so going to bully him for the heart.' I think.

"Who's that from?" Harry asks.

"Draco." I smile. "I've got to go find him."

Just then, Dumbledore burst through the double doors and walks in front of our hospital beds.

"Good afternoon, Harry. You as well, (Y/n). Tokens from your admirers?" Dumbledore asks.

"Admirers?" Harry asks.

"I thought you didn't tell anyone what happened." I point to the note from Draco.

"What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrel is a complete secret. That doesn't mean you don't have admirers." Dumbledore explains.

He reaches down and grabs something from Harry's tray of candy.

"I see that your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your chocolate frogs." The old man mumbles.

"Ron was here? Is he alright? What about Hermione?" Harry becomes worried.

"Fine. They're both just fine." The professor says calmly.

"What happened to the Stone?" Harry asks eagerly.

"Relax, dear boy. The Stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I had a little chat. We agreed it was best all around."

"But then, Flamel, he'll die, won't he?" Harry frowns.

"He has enough Elixer, to set his affairs in order. But, yes, he will die."

"How is it I got the Stone sir? One minute I was standing in the mirror and the next..."

"I was wondering that too." I tap my chin.

"You see, only a person who wanted to find the Stone, find it, but not use it, would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you two and me, that is saying something."

"That's pretty cool." I move my eyes back to the cards and gifts on my side table.

"Does that mean, with the Stone gone that is, that Voldemort can never come back?" Harry smiles.

"I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return. Harry, do you know why Professor Quirrel couldn't bear to have you touch him?" Dumbledore questions.

Harry shakes his head.

"So you weren't lying!" I blurt out.

They both stop and look at me blankly.

"Sorry. Continue." I chuckle awkwardly.

"It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you. And that kind of act leaves a mark."

Harry reaches to his forehead. To touch the lightning bolt scar.

"No, this kind of mark can't be seen. It lives in your very skin."

"What is it?"

"Love Harry. Love."

Dumbledore starts to walk away but spots something on Harry's candy cart.

"Bertie bott's every flavor Bean. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one. And since then, I'm afraid, I've lost my liking for them. But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee." He reaches into the box and grabs a brown one. "Mhm, alas, earwax."

As Dumbledore leaves , I stand up and get my bearings. Right as I'm about to go and find Draco, he walks into the room holding a cup of water. When he sees I'm awake and moving, he drops the full cup onto the ground and rushes towards me at full speed. I meet him halfway and wrap my arms around him. He picks me up and spins me around in a circle.

"What the hell happened?" He demands. "Why is your neck so bruised?"

"Can I explain it later? It will probably take me like an hour." I smile brightly into his shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt whatever this is, (Y/n), but I'm going to go see Ron and Hermione. Would you like to come?" Harry asks.

"No, tell them I'm alright, and I'll see them soon." I answer Harry.

Draco and I collect all of my cards, candy, and gifts. We slowly walk down the hallway, and I explain the entire thing. When I'm finished, he seems completely lost.

"You are impossible to keep out of trouble." He manages to say. "I would have gone with you if you told me."

"Don't. You would have locked me in my closet." I laugh.

"You're probably right." He admits.

********************

Today's the last day.

I can't believe a whole school year has already gone by.

I was reunited with my Slytherin friend group in the common room a few days ago. And my Hufflepuff/Gryffindor friend group too. They were just glad I was alive.

Eventually, what had happened in the dungeons spread around the school. I didn't mind though.

"(Y/n)! Hurry up, our last dinner as first years is about to start." Draco yells from my doorway.

"Please don't remind me we have to leave tomorrow morning." I groan.

"Let's goooo." He shouts. 

"Coming Draco." I hold up a heart with my hands.

I've been teasing him about the heart he drew next to his name on my card for the past few days. He hates it, but I find it quite entertaining.

"I swear to Merlin-" He yells.

"Ah- Don't use my great grandfather's name in vain." I joke.

"Not you using it in vain every five minutes." He makes a face.

"I'm ignoring you." I say sarcastically.

"We're leaving."

He jogs over to me, takes my hand, and pulls me down to the great hall.

When we enter, we see Slytherin banners hung from the ceiling.

"I knew we were going to win." I snicker.

"Me too." Draco smirks.

We walk to the end of the table, where our group sits. Draco sits on the end, I sit next to him on his right, in our normal seats. It went Draco, me, Lorenzo, and Crabbe on one side of the table. On the other, sat Goyle, Adrian, Blaise, and Caroline.

We didn't get to talk for very long because Dumbledore had a whole speech planned out. Tonight, he announces the winner of the house cup.

We all already know that Slytherin won. Green banners are hung through the hall.

Professor McGonagall taps on her glass, signaling for us to be quiet, and listen to Dumbledore.

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding."

Draco and I give each other wide smiles.

"And the points stand as thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points."

Draco turns to the Gryffindor table and makes a face at Harry. I chuckle and nudge him in the ribs. The crowd lightly claps.

"Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin house."

The entire table bursts with cheers. Everyone high-fives and Draco pulls me into a quick hug.

"Yes, yes, well done, Slytherin. Well done, Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last-minute points to award." Dumbledore smiles.

"This has to be a joke, right?" I whisper to Draco.

"I hope so." He frowns.

"To Mrs. Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril, 50 points." Dumbledore announces.

"What?" Lorenzo seethes.

The entire hall cheers, except for the Slytherin table.

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen in many years, 50 points."

"The Gryffinwhores are favored by most of the teachers, and it shows." Caroline complains.

The room, again, erupts with cheers for Ron.

"And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house, 60 points."

"We're tied with Slytherin!" I hear Hermione exclaim.

The Slytherins groan and the rest of the room shouts happily.

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Nevil Longbottom."

"They... they won." I scoff. "How did they win? Nevil didn't do anything, and I was there too! I made it farther than Ron and Hermione!"

The Gryffindor table throws their hats and yell excitedly.

"We mustn't forget about one last person." Dumbledore calms the crowd.

Ron, Hermione, and Harry look in my direction.

"Finally, for her ambition, resourcefulness, and cunning ways, I reward (Y/n) Wolfwood 55 points."

The room goes silent.

"Slytherin wins the house cup." Dumbledore's voice booms through the hall.

My friend's faces light up, and everyone began cheering. Everyone except the Gryffindors. Hermione was clapping, though. She smiled at me. So did Fred, Ron, Oliver, Harry, and George.

Now, everyone threw their caps into the air, and got up from their seats to celebrate.

Draco hugs me tight and lifts me slightly off the ground.

"You did it!" He smirks and lets me down.

My friends from other houses come over to congratulate me, even if they weren't the happiest Slytherin won.

After the feast, Dumbledore sent us back to our Dorms for our last night here.

Draco follows me to my room like a lost puppy.

"Please? One last sleepover?" He begs.

"Fine! But we're actually going to bed this time, I'm tired. No roaming the school. No stealing snacks from the kitchen. No pranks. No reading. And no talking for hours." I warn him.

Draco goes to his room to change, and I go to my bathroom. He returns soon and jumps into the giant bed beside me.

"Goodnight Draco." I yawn.

"Goodnight (Y/n)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 64 17
Requested. Fluff. Smut. Angst. Started: 15.06.2022 CURRENTLY ON HOLD
115K 1.4K 40
under editing. this story includes : - fluff - angst - crack - au ------- 𝐻𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘 : #14 on draco #18 on hufflepuff #369 on wattpad ...
416K 14.8K 200
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨...
24.6K 277 14
"Draco you cant keep doing this" y/n said in a light whisper. "your mine darling, ill do as i please" he said in a dominent tone as he pushed y/n up...