BHO

By YGsBlackCat

"Yoongi hyung... you look like a bitch in heat." Min Yoongi or better known as Suga of BTS woke up with a ver... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Completed

Chapter 13

37K 1.2K 333
By YGsBlackCat

***

Kim Taehyung

After almost an hour of waiting for Jimin and Yoongi hyung, the front door finally opened and we all rushed to greet the two.

"YAH!! PARK FUCKING JIMI—" Jin hyung was cut off when Jimin hyung shushed him.

Right in his arms is Min Yoongi looking like a freaking Disney princess with his milky white ski, rosy lips and cheeks, and petite but cute body. Hyung is asleep in his arms, wrapped with the jacket he was wearing earlier before he left.

"Yoongi hyung fell asleep on the way here," Jimin hyung mumbles, trying not to wake up the omega in his arms.

Namjoon hyung crosses his arms, "It's your fault, the plan was to bring him home, you could've dragged him back home for all I care but you just had to fuck him, don't you?"

The said alpha shrugs with a proud expression on his face, "Well, what can I say? He said he wasn't tired yet and so I helped him."

"Of all the things you could've done," Jin hyung shakes his head disapprovingly.

After scolding Jimin hyung a bit and my focus still on him as I glare at hyung with a burning passion in my eyes. The nerve of this guy, he really ditched us just so he could fuck Yoongi hyung.

I pouted, he could've asked me to come with him if he was a lot nicer and the fact that this bitch really called us while Yoongi hyung was riding him. He should've just sent us a video or a picture and not torture us by making us watch.

I was horny and heartbroken at the same time.

"Well, I'll take Yoongi hyung to his room now," He says and carries our omega's petite body to where his room is located.

He walks away with my eyes still piercing through him.

"Easy there, Tae," Hobi hyung chuckles and places a hand on my shoulder. "You might burn Jiminie if you continue glaring at him like that."

"It's his fault for making us watch like that," I huffed.

"Yeah!" Jungkook exclaimed behind me. "I wanted to spend time with Yoongi hyung! You guys had been hogging him and taking away his attention."

Jin hyung rolls his eyes, "We were helping him, Kook, you can't complain when he's already been giving you so much attention since you're the maknae."

The two glared at each other.

Jungkook may be an alpha and is a lot stronger than Jin hyung but even though our oldest member is a beta, he can still kick an alpha's ass.

"And there they go again," Hobi hyung sighed as our oldest and youngest member started arguing and Namjoon hyung in between them trying to stop their fight.

"When will they ever stop?"

He shrugs, "Who knows? They will probably keep fighting each other's asses until they're both wrinkly and old."

I stifled a laugh at what Hobi hyung said.

Hyung leans over to my ear as we watch the three fight like a bunch of kids.

"You wanna hear a crazy idea that just popped up in my head?" Hyung whispers to my ear.

"I want to see if Yoongi hyung has any kinks."

My face heated up as soon as I heard the word and I could hear Hobi hyung giggling beside me.

Yoongi hyung isn't really that active when it comes to any sexual activities with all of us because for some reason, he isn't part of the pack, but Jin hyung had already told us the real reason why.

That's why he was always so defensive and the only things that we ever did together that can be considered as sexual are kissing and blowjobs.

"What kind of kink do you think hyung has?" I whisper back to him.

He shrugs, "Who knows? Hyung is a pretty unpredictable guy and he has a pot of secrets so it's up to us to uncover all of it."

"Want to make a bet?" He grins, holding up his wallet.

I thought about it for a moment but I shook my head, "Nah, I'll just go ask him for myself."

Hobi hyung gives me a confused look, "That's a pretty logical idea but I mean, suit yourself."

We looked back at the three and sighed when we saw that they were still arguing.

I pat Hobi hyung on the shoulder, "I'm off to bed."

Without another word, I leave the living room still hearing three voices arguing and Hobi hyung's chuckles in the corner as he watches the three try and kill each other.

But instead of walking to my own room, I stop in front of the sweet-smelling room.

Obviously, I was taught by my grandmother to always be polite and so I knock on the door first before turning the knob — surprised that it isn't locked — and walks inside of the dimly lit room.

"Hyung?" I whisper.

I heard a soft groan from under the sheets and from the thick bundle of blankets, popped out Yoongi hyung's small head.

I smiled when I saw him trying hard to open his eyes and his lips in a pout.

"Taehyung-ah~" His raspy voice sent a shiver down my spine.

I walked over to his bed and patted his hair, "You're so cute when you're sleepy, hyung."

"Go away," He says in a pout. "It's creepy having you stand there and watch me sleep."

"I want to cuddle with you hyung," I tell him. "I gave Jungkookie my ticket and now I'm going to have my turn."

He stays silent and eventually makes space for me to lie down with him. Covering myself with his thick blanket, I wrap my arms around him immediately and placing my nose right on top of his scent gland.

"You're so selfish hyung," I say to him.

He scoffs, "Here I am blessing you with my kindness by letting you hug me to sleep and now you're calling me selfish?"

"That's not what I mean," I said and placed a kiss on his scent gland, smirking when I felt him shiver. "You hid your scent from us when it's so fucking good that I can even jerk off just by placing my nose like this on you and I'll come in less than a minute."

"Quit trying to make me hard," He says and I chuckled. "Jimin's already fucked me and I'm tired."

I whined, "Please? You don't even have to do anything but lie down. I just want to feel myself being inside you."

My arms tighten around him, "Hyung come on, the others get to have you but I haven't been inside of you yet."

"Neither has Jungkook, now quit rubbing yourself on my ass," He hissed and I chuckled again, shocked at how fast he noticed that I started rubbing on him from the back.

"Please, please!" I begged. "I'll be good, I promise. I just want to be inside you, hyung."

Finally, he sighs.

"You better not make a mess on my bed," Was the last thing I heard from him as I excitedly took my cock out of my pants and lowered down his booty shorts enough that I could get my dick inside of him.

I take my hand and slowly caress his back and down to his plump ass.

"Just get on with it," He hissed.

Spreading his cheeks with my thumb and index finger, I pressed my middle finger on his rim and a smile spread across my face as soon as I felt a wet liquid leaking out of him.

"Already wet for me, hyung," I whispered to him and I could hear a whimper coming from his mouth. "Hyungs didn't say you were this responsive."

Holding him in place by my free hand on his hips as I guide my dick slowly into him.

A soft and low moan coming from the both of us as I bottom out.

"You good hyung?" I ask him.

He pants, "I've had four of our members inside of me already, I think I can manage one more."

"Don't forget about Kookie."

"Of course and Kookie."

We stay silent and I stay still inside of hyung. It feels like I'm in heaven, so wet and warm inside and his scent spiking arousal.

Sensing that hyung is getting wet by each second that passes because he keeps tightening around me, I can't help but get harder and my dick makes sudden movements and twitches.

"Yah!" He hisses. "Are you doing this on purpose?"

"No, I promise," I mumble as I keep pecking on his shoulder.

"You said you'll be a good boy," He sounds a bit disappointed. "Are you still a good boy for hyung?"

I nodded eagerly in response, "Yes! I'm still a good boy for hyung."

"We'll see about that."

"Can I at least move?" I ask, shooting my shot.

He hums, "I'm already wet so go for it."

Like a small puppy, I smiled in delight as I started moving, not in a slow but a fast pace, startling hyung as he gasps.

"Y-yah!" He whimpers and holds on to my arm around him.

"S-slow down!" He hissed.

"Sorry," I chuckled. "I got excited."

"Yeah, I can see that."

I continued to fuck him from behind under the sheets, still in the same position as I was spooning him when we cuddled not too long ago.

Shit! I should've done this a long time ago!

Each thrust releases a whimper or a moan from hyung and I grinned at that.

But we were disturbed when a knock on hyung's door was heard.

The door opens and Jin hyung's face pops in, "Yoongi?"

Yoongi hyung immediately covers my head with the blanket.

"Um, y-yes?"

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, not at a-ah!"

I smirked when hyung finished his sentence with a moan after I gave another strong thrust.

"You okay?" Jin hyung asks.

Hyung nods, "Yup! All good!"

Jin hyung stayed silent and I know for a fact that this means he's suspicious of Yoongi hyung but after a while, I could hear a sigh coming from him.

"Kim Taehyung, you better clean him up as soon as you finish fucking him under the blanket," Then I heard the door closed.

"We're fucked," Hyung mutters.

"No, you're fucked."

He rolls his eye, "Just keep fucking me and stop making jokes like Jin hyung."

"Roger that."

I speeded up my pace just like what he said and his moans became stutters with his mouth slightly ajar and eyes closed.

I never want this to end.

I love being inside of Yoongi hyung.

"I'm a-almost —" I choked.

Yoongi hyung's starts panting even more, "Yeah, me too baby."

"H-hyung, can I come inside?" I asked, wishing that he'd say yes. "Please! I'm desperate, hyung! Please let me come inside!"

"T-tae, I don't kno — aahhh!!!" He wasn't able to finish his sentence when I finally came inside of him and so did he.

The room went silent and only our heavy breathing could be heard.

"S-sorry..." I apologized. "I couldn't help it."

Instead of scolding me, he pats me on the head with his arm reaching behind him.

"Damn you, Kim Taehyung," Hyung mutters with his now raspy voice, still panting as we both try to catch our breaths.

"I love you too, hyung," I chuckled and snuggle closer to his body so I can have a better angle on his scent gland, forgetting that my dick is still inside of him, a sudden moan came from his mouth.

"Now I'm sticky and sweaty," He whines.

His voice turns high pitched when whining with a pout and I can't help but push into him deeper as I wrap my arms around his body tighter because I can't take all of his cuteness at once.

"I'll clean you up later hyung," I whisper to him. "Don't worry, just let me stay inside you a little while longer."

He hums in response and starts playing my hair.

"I love you, Yoongi hyung, I really do."

"I already heard that a thousand times from everyone, kid."

I frowned when I didn't hear Yoongi hyung say it back, so much for making him feel good when I can't even hear him sa—

"Stop frowning, I can literally smell your sadness," He says before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too, dumbass."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SMS By 🦉

Fanfiction

165K 5K 47
Min Yoongi, also known as Suga of BTS has kept a huge secret. He kept it from his members for years. Now, his secret is finally revealed to his membe...
147K 4.2K 7
"Hyung, how would ARMY react if they find out that the badass rapper, Suga, likes being fucked by his bandmates?" Yoongi has always thought himself a...
364K 14.9K 48
Min Yoongi, who is an omega tries to hide his omega status to stay in university. Jeon Jungkook, a true alpha finds Min Yoongi interesting because he...
269K 7K 10
In which Min Yoongi, aka Suga the famous rapper of BTS, pretends to be more dominant than he really is. - Contains omegaverse.