Marriage Contract

De Hayagreeva888

Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungko... Mai multe

Marriage Contract
An unwanted turn...
Why me?
hello dears
Dilemma...
I beg you son...
new life
threat
plot...
honeymoon ??
hi lovelies ❣️
Ignorance
chim chim(fluff)
Hobi...
Hi my lovelies... get ready for Taejin❣️
Pervert!!
I love you....(m)
Meeting with Min
Impressed!!
Is he the same one??
I own him...
hi lovelies ❣️
I own him-2
not an update my sweet angels.. 💖❤️
Cruel-2(m)
I am with you...
Repentance??
repentance...
ugghhh...
I am home...
Can you forgive me?
Sweet Home...
hello sweeties 😘 not an update but a token of gratitude...
life is not easy...
happy birthday my worldwide handsome 🤗🤗🎂😭
life is not easy-2
precious life!!
real culprit...
real culprit-2
he has a motif....
can you forgive me?-2.
trauma....
drama
What if the baby is not yours?!
no way you get him back!!!
changes
Crash!!!
hi sweets...❤️❤️
fate...
fate 2
the truth...
an unwanted student!
listen to me...(f)
confronted the truth and Confused in jealousy!!
incidents!!
shameless....
kidnapped!!!
vicious...
heinous...
I am there for you...
Jinkook❤️❤️❤️
Jinkook (M) ❤️❤️❤️
Lisa!!
past!!
the child is his!!
you are enough for me...
a story that cannot be named!!
I am the mother of the child!!
Let me bury it in my heart...
truth is sometimes like the pit of hell...
vanished!!
my heart ❤️
save me..
Sejun!?
Sejun -2
be patient to get your angel back...
did trust lead him to truth?
letter of Lisa!!
the touch!!
epilogue... part-1
epilogue-part2
I need you ♾️...final part of epilogue 💜

cruel!!(M)

3.9K 162 32
De Hayagreeva888

Warning of Rape and angst

Jin is flustered by the way Jungkook was staring at him lustfully throughout their journey to home!!

The party was over! It went really well... Jin was happy to share good time with his husband, mother father, brother, friends and colleagues! All visited and wished Jungkook...Jin was happy that he was introduced as the husband of Jungkook and associate director of Jeon's corporation by Mr.Jeon.
Mr.Jeon was extremely proud for introducing Jin as his family member, which made Jin and his parents and all close people very happy... everything went good... Somewhere, Jin felt that Jungkook was not so happy about Tae and Yoongi's closeness to him....but he tried to brush off the feeling...the party is over now...

But..Jungkook is making him so shy  with his stares and glances that he is almost devouring Jin with his eyes itself...he was smirking as if he was plotting something against jin... Jin is getting an idea of the meaning of that look! It is making Jin more uncomfortable!!

Jin is feeling his cheeks being heated and burning!!  He couldn't dare to look into his husband's eyes... But to his surprise, Jungkook neither touched him not he attempted to talk ! He just stares, stares as if he wants to suck Jin's life out of him! He stares as if he is undressing jin with his eyes itself!! He satres as if he is sucking those lips and pale neck and marks Jin as his own... Jin's breath is hitching... He moved uncomfortably in the back seat even then there was a feet distance lying between Jungkook and him!!

As soon they reached the mansion, Jin just hopped out of the car and  rushed to their bedroom hurriedly... He wants to take a shower immediately and change into pajamas...but that's the secondary reason!! Primarily, Jin wants to abscond those lustful looks of his husband, which are slutty, steamy and  unbearable for him...now those lustful eyes are  adorned with crooked red lines too!

Jin certainly desired for intimacy with his husband from the begging.. but he wouldn't like  such desired filled looks at least for now, cause they literally humiliating and portraying a sentence...

"Tonight, I will eat you jin...I will devour you literally....!!"

Offff....Jin sighed while rolling his eyes mentally...he is a bit agitated now as if something going to happen that he doesn't want at all.... butterflies were raising in his stomach.... he questioned himself....'Does Jungkook simply want to do sex with him today?! Just sex?!!' His heart beat fastens again....

Jin is scared now!! He is not happy at all!! He doesn't want his first experience to be like this.. he cannot take the thought of two bodies meeting to feel a temporary  emotion called orgasm!! of course He loves his husband and he is ready to make him happy.....but  sex is not just an act of quenching the thirst of two bodies, right?!  It is a beautiful way of two people making love to make it as a lovely memory of lifetime while pleasuring both bodies immensely!! That's what he wants...
He seeks romance! He seeks love!  he wants the immense pleasure and happiness that comes from those little little sweet things take place between a couple before sex!! He wants the things  that are done to him by his husband with not just lust but with both love and lust... He seeks those naughty stares and sweet remarks, but not steamed sex seeking glares! Before marriage, Jin dreamed of both helping each other in cooking, then feeding each other in smiles.... He wanted to do daily chores too as love generating acts....he loves the thoughts of holding each other, embracing eachother with lots and lots of love... he loves the idea of his husband surprising him with a sudden back hug, a little surprising present, a sudden hickey or love bytes to make him flustered, a small naughty smirk of his husband when they are among people!! How silly... but how sweet!!
He had all such sweet love Fantasies before his marriage... But everything turned upside down now.... nothing fulfilled so far!!

Still Jin wants the rapport to be built between him and kook.. He wants the relationship to be flourished well..he wants to put the efforts of knowing each other, learn likes and dislikes of his husband, helping eachother, understanding each other....

He is not in a hurry for sex! He was happy that Jungkook never forced him for sex so far.... But today, Jungkook consumed too much of alcohol in the party.... After then it all started..Jungkook is daggering the weapons through his stares to destroy all his silly fantasies!!!

As soon as jin entered the bedroom, he hurriedly opened the closet, picked his Pajamas and tried to slip into bathroom to avoid Jungkook.. he knows that upon his return, Jungkook may give an attempt to do what he wants to.... but he started praying that Jungkook sleeps by the time he returns from bathing...

But, the fate is totally different... Sometimes it turns so unfortunate!

Jin felt a strong hand on his shoulder as he was heading to the bathroom..he knows!! It is Jungkook....Jin's heart skipped a beat and stated racing, as if it is rushing 100 miles per hour!! Jin didn't turn but he gulped the lump in his throat in fear...

"Jin..." The lust filled voice called his name in an intoxicated voice...  Jin turned slowly, wanting to stop Jungkook... He looked into his husband's eyes... Jungkook seemed a bit wobbly...but he was strong!!

"Jung......" Jungkook didn't let Jin speak...
He gave jin no more time!

He rammed his lips into Jin's...a strong scent of Alcohol made Jin dizzy for a second since he is never used to it!! The pajamas in Jin's hand were thrown away by Jungkook... He pressed Jin hard to the wall and ignoring Jin's wincing in pain!

Jungkook trapped Jin's both palms with his palms strongly... now Jin is unable to breath too... It is his first kiss!! But it's not as smooth or as lovely as he wished it to be!! Jungkook is roughly sucking his lips while pushing his toung into Jin's mouth which it was not acceptable to jin....

Jin didn't even know as how to respond for this rudeness of his husband but he could do nothing but let what Jungkook wanted to do.... Jungkook entered Jin's mouth and started tracing every corner of it while the sweet smell of Jin was driving him crazy! He sucked Jin's tongue and bit his lower lip hard... He realised Jin not kissing him back! That angered him more.. he bit Jin's both lips until they are swollen and bled!!

Jin whimpered in pain and realized that his lip is bleeding due to the rough treatment being given by his husband now....he wants to push Jungkook hard and run away from him!! but he knows, that even though he tries to stop Jungkook in this condition of alcohol engulfing him, Jungkook would surely not think straight and may chase Jin to anywhere he goes....Jin felt helpless... tears rolled down onto his cheeks... Jungkook slowly lifted Jin and threw him on the bed roughly... Hovering Jin like a predator, he  ripped Jin's shirt ignoring the tears in Jin's eyes...Jungkook is so mesmerised by looking at Jin's soft, delicate and milky body!!

Meanwhile, Jin somehow gathered the courage to stop Jungkook...

"J..... Jungkook.... please stop it... Please... " he pleaded.. tears were welling up and find no stopping..he realised that Jungkook is not in a position to listen to him.. lust has taken over his mental wits... It is pushing him to destroy Jin but nothing else....Jin tried to push Jungkook which was stopped by Jungkook who is sucking roughly on Jin's pale neck now by straddling him... instead of giving pleasure, each of his acts are pushing Jin towards pain...  Jungkook has lost his mind looking at the beautiful body lying beneath him!! Jin wants to push Jungkook, so that he can hop off and run away, but his husband is so strong that jin cannot even move this monster an inch off of him now!  Jungkook started biting hard all over Jin's body while pinching buds and sucking on them hard... He bit on the corner of Jin's belly button, feeling great pleasure through the painful moans of Jin!!  Now Jin's both hands are tightly held over his head by both jungkook's.hands...he looked into Jin's eyes with a sort of vengeance!! He recalled how Jin was smiling to Yoongi and Tae!! That thought infuriated Jungkook even in such intoxicated condition!!

Suddenly Jungkook unbuckled his own belt making Jin fall in extreme horror...

"W...wait... Jungkook... W..what are you doing to me? Please leave me....don't hurt me..." Jin screamingly cried....but it went in vein.... Jungkook tied both Jin's hands with the belt over his head to the rack of the bed...he slowly fell on Jin and grinded him under his body harshly...he unbuckled Jin's trousers and boxers at a time without his permission...now Jin's naked glory is pleasuring his eyes.. he licked his lips with extreme lust and pinched Jin's buds hard making Jin scream in pain...he smirked looking at Jin's efforts to run away from the bed... He could manage for sometime, but suddenly an unknown rage raised in Jungkook...

"Shut up you slut... Stop moving..."  he slapped Jin!

This was unexpected thing for jin....he fell in shock! His husband called him a slut and slapped him!!  Another tear fell off of his eye as a symbol of his pain....He is literally being raped by his husband!! Jin totally stopped moving as darkness engulfed him....he passed out...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

80K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
556K 27K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
95.3K 3.1K 55
"Taetae are you sure they won't find us"? "Hyung I don't think they will come to seoul to find me?" "Hyung we are finally come out of that cage now...