Cursed || TodorokiXReader ||

By mydadbezeus

Y/n gets hit by a truck and gets sent to the world of her favourite novel starring the cursed prince. Todorok... More

Chap 1: Who is This?
Chap 2: Games
Chap 3: Wedding Bells
Chap 4: The Plan
Chap 5: Dead to Them
Chap 6: Your Prisoner
Chap 7: The Vampire Town
Chap 8: Cursed Like Me
Chap 9: Call My Name
Chap 10: Not A Dream
Chap 11: The Truth
Chap 13: Weakness
Chap 14: I'm here
Epilogue

Chap 12: Do You Want it?

3.2K 163 404
By mydadbezeus

This is the longest one ig...also I'm sorry!

Y/n's POV: (That's right son, none of that Abigail shiz)

It was pretty much the afternoon, and I decided to nap before the festival. The bed was nice and fluffy as compared to the bed I had in... Todoroki's tent.

He...cuddled with me ..

I shook my head rapidly, "No, this was not happening." He's the male lead, that's true and Yao Momo is the female lead, the cause of Abigail's demise was that she got between those two.

And killed Kaminari.

"Forgot about that part." I took the tightly fitting clothes off, since they were Uraraka's hand me downs and my body was changing back to how it originally was. (Whatever your body type is, I love u xoxo)

I stared at the scar on my right hand, extending to my arm, "This..is just so OP. I hope the story isn't changing me into the main lead."

No that...would be problematic. Since main leads suffer alot, and I'm supposed to find "happiness" in order to get back.

But..

Do I wanna go back?

I bit my lip and pulled over a white shirt over my head. Making my way to the bed, I rolled into the blankets and felt the exhaustion finally settling in.

What should I do.

I wanted to meet Todoroki Shoto. I met him, sure he hated me at first, now..he doesn't I suppose. That was my wish. It's ... fulfilled now right? I wanted my life to be exciting.

Now I have a bounty over my head and a vampire has my blood too.

Not to mention the only person who knows my reality,
seems to be responsible for all of this

I closed my eyes, the blankets doing their job and sending me to my dream land.

Just...me...and this darkness...

"Who do you think you are?"

Wut

"I said, WAKE UP U NITWIT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?"

My eyes shot open and looked around, I wasn't in my room, I don't know where I was, I was just...floating in space?

Great, can't even catch a break in my dreams even.

"I'M TALKING TO YOU! DON'T IGNORE ME!"

I looked Infront of me and saw a woman with raven hair, purple at the tips and angry yellow eyes.

How wonderful.

"Abigail??" I spoke out of disbelief as she stood..or floated like a mirror to me. She scowled and crossed her arms, "That's Princess Abigail to you brat."

...

Nope.

"DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACK AT ME!" She shrieked as I turned around and shifted to a sleeping position, closing my eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!" She shrieked again, check out the vocals on this girl. Someone get her a gig with Adam Levine.

I sighed, "You think you can sleep in a dream? Because...imma try son. I'm too tired to deal with you."

"YOU'RE THE WORST REINCARNATION EVER!"

I'm a what

I got up again, and stared at her dead in the eye, "A reincarnation you say?" She fumed but tries her best to calm down, "Yes! What do you think you're doing even?? Getting close to the main characters! What do you think you're doing!"

"Trying not to get eaten by a dragon?" I shot back and a look of regret seeped into her face.

Struck a nerve.

"Clever aren't you? You're actually setting yourself up for something far worse than that Y/n." She spoke gravely and her eyes turned a tad darker, "Do you think I haven't tried changing my fate before?"

Now this was new information.

"What...do you mean? You've tried before??" I was confused beyond repair, it was maddening even.

Just what was happening?

She shook her head, "After every ending, I had another chance. To change my fate for the better. Nothing changed...in fact anything I did try to do, was WORSE than getting eaten by a dragon."

"Wait." I gave it a thought and spoke, "If you tried to change the fate...and YOU were here before me then...WHY DID YOU DO SO BAD HUH?!!"

The woman before me bit her lip and looked away, "Look, I tried the sweet way out. Even ended up having a nice life with one of the main leads, I still died. You think getting eaten by a dragon is fun?"

She circled me, eyeing me up and down, "Try having to dance on coals as the hero takes too late to arrive! Your death causes a great change in the hero's personality...so to say..you were used as character development. So sad" she made a boo hoo face as she continued.

"Try getting impaled on your wedding!"

"Or even getting burnt to death on your first night with your husband. Passionate!"

"Or getting degenerated to bits!"

"Or beings sucked dry off blood like a Capri sun."

She shook her head and grabbed me by the collar, "Getting eaten by a dragon, was quick. And besides I had fun being evil. Being a goodie two shoes like you, gave me slow and painful deaths."

"You killed Kaminari!" Now it was my time shriek at her, she simply gave me a bored look.

"I didn't like him. His humour was low brow."

"How dare you."

She grumbled and tightened her grip around my collar, "The point being Y/n. You can try and change. They got bored of my endings so they brought you...an outsider. And what did you do? ERASE THE NAME OF ABIGAIL COMPLETELY?!!"

I tried prying her off of me but her grip was iron and her yellow slited eyes had a storm in them, "Just who do you think you are L/n? Replacing me with your pathetic self? They think that you can give them a better ending?! I'd like to see you try."

She spat with venom in voice and pushed me back, "Besides if you do fail, you're going to be doing do-overs, just like me. Get a happy ending what a load of bullshit. You've gotten so close to them....that the moment you're happy with them all...WHOOSH! BACK HOME YOU GO! Ooh how would it FEEL to leave such good friends and potential partners for your previous life."

She's...right.

"I bet you never thought of that THIS way. So it was easy being a villain, I didn't have any regrets. You will have them though." She stared at me with pity and disgust

I rolled my eyes.

"Why would you be happy to be the villain??"

She smirked, "You can always count on the heroes for a painless death. The bad guys however ...aren't that merciful." She bent down to my eye level, "And when you're the villain, you don't have to worry about any other villain but my sweet Y/n....if you're not the villain, then someone has to be. Your ending will be a sad one."

She carassed my hair as I smacked her hand away, "I don't need dragon chow to tell me that." I growled and she laughed.

"You'll see. And they'll see too, how bringing you in for a better story was a WASTE."

I felt a headache coming, "But...who decides the ending? Who is this they you keep on referring to-

CRACK

A crack formed on the dreamscape. As if a mirror broke. And Abigail's face started cracking too.

"Shouldn't have asked that."

CRACK

"Why?"

CRACK

"Because those two moron love being mysterious."

CRACK

"WAIT! I still have questions!" I screamed out as the dream began to shatter like a mirror and so did the person before me. I felt a whisper against my ear and saw the blue eyes of a man.

Mr. Butler?

"Wake up imposter." He spoke gently and hugged me from behind.

But..

"Y/n.."

"Y/n wake up."

I jolted up and headbutted whoever was on top of me, "OW!" I immediately regressed back into my bed.

I opened my eyes and saw Yao Momo rubbing her head where I unleased my head butt fury.

"GAH YAO MOMO! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T SEE YOU! WELL DUH! I WAS SLEEPING!" I sat up and started rambling while she tried to calm me down.

"Y/n san it's ok. You looked as if you were having a nightmare." She said calmly and I suddenly remembered the dream.

Ok brain, now make me forget it.

While I was trying to forget the dream which was making me remember it more, Yao Momo pulled out dresses and laid them Infront of me.

Whoa these are gorgeous.

And casual too.

She smiled, "I went ahead and shopped for you too since you had to wear Uraraka's hand me downs. I'm hoping these are to your taste? Some are casual and some are for some... important events."

Girl I couldn't even afford these in my dreams.

"THANKS! I mean...thank you!" I glided my hand against the fabric, "These are really beautiful. I don't deserve these."

She frowned, "Don't say that. You do deserve it...I hope you can forgive me for my behaviour earlier. That was for... Abigail you see." She twiddled her thumbs and held her head down.

Yeah apparently Abigail was a real hoe even in your dreams.

Why did I have to rewrite her mistakes dammit. I could have had a fresh start!

"It's alright. It's not like it's your fault at all." I rubbed my right arms, where the scar was, as a nervous habit and that caught Yao Momo's eye.

"What do you think of Prince Todoroki Y/n san?" She asked with a smile and my eyes sparkled.

"Oh he's great! He's super nice and cool once he ...doesn't hate you that is! And he was so cool against Toga! I only got a glimpse but you can tell that he went ballistic! And AHHHHHHHHH he gets so adorable when he's shy and it's just so cute! And when he trains and takes his shirt-" i stopped when I saw her smirking at me.

"I mean. He's really amazing and I respect him." I looked away while she continued teasing me.

"I should tell him all this." She cooed and got up from the bed. I immediately panicked, "PLEASE DON'T!"

She laughed and went out, "Don't worry I won't. Now get ready, the festival is starting soon." And with that I was alone again.

Your ending will be a sad one.

Yeah but who decides the ending?

The butler ? Is he the Guardian angel? He did mention another person involved with him...and Abigail mentioned two morons too.

Is this all a game to them? Just some fun? Making the story interesting? Is everything planned?

Was Abigail coming to my dream a plan too?

I shook my head and got up to try on the dresses, I need to relax. I already have a dilemma if I wanna go back or not.

I mean OFCOURSE I do

Can't I bring all these cuties with me too?

Especially... Todoroki Shoto..?

I felt my face heat up and I changed into the dress that actually fitted me well.

I turned and saw my face all red in the mirror.

"I CAN BLUSH?!?"

Todoroki's POV:

I sat there, my face covered as I heard everything she thought about me.

She thinks I'm amazing...

Badum

"Don't worry I won't tell him." Yaoyorozu came out of the room and smirked as she saw me crouched and most probably red.

"I don't have to."

I immediately jumped up and started speedwalking out of there but Yaoyorozu caught up to me quick,

"Did you come here for something your Highness? Or maybe... someone?" She smiled and crossed her arms while I felt hotter in the face by the second.

"I..I thought she was.. disturbed. So I came to check." I mumbled and she hummed,

"Well she was having a bad dream I suppose. Guess you and her are very...linked, wouldn't you say so your highness?" She cooed and skipped ahead.

"T-thats not the... Yaoyorozu you're having way too much fun with this." I followed with my hand covering my face.

"How can I not? It's not everyday you find soulmates-"

I immediately cut her off, "That doesn't matter. She doesn't want... It. And well-" I gripped the fox (kitsune) mask that I wanted to give Y/n.

To hide her face ofcourse. Half of her still resembled Abigail so there could be people after her.

"But you want it don't you Todoroki san?" She made her way towards me and waited for the answer.

Do I?

Memories of how the old man treated mother flashed before my eyes.

What if I ended up...doing the same?

"Ayeeee!! Y/n wanna attend the festival with me and Kiri??" I whipped around and saw those two imbeciles with smirks pointed towards me as Y/n stepped out, completely dressed.

Kaminari and Kirishima

Yaoyorozu started giggling as the three merry band linked arms and skipped to the festival.

How dare-

"Still sure you don't want it Todoroki kun?" Yao Momo said smiling while I grit my teeth and stared at the mask in hand.

...

Dammit.

Y/n's POV:

I laughed as I ran with Kirishima and Kaminari to the festival. I needed this distraction from the dream.

The festival was set just like a modern day festival, which was ironic because this book was set in medieval times. It had those carnival games which were rigged. Even cotton candy and other carnival goodies.

Lazy author design lol.

THWACK!!

A little kid threw a pebble at my head then, "DON'T CALL HER LAZY." And ran off.

"Well that was weird ..." I took another bite from the cotton candy. This is still freakish how I'm in another world. If I told everyone that they were just book characters from the book "Cursed" then they'd flip their lids.

"YO Y/N CHECK THIS OUT!" Kirishima tested out those strength tester games where you hit the pad and try to hit the bell.

THWACK!

Kirishima came close but not close enough, since he couldn't use his dragon strength in public,

"That was great!" I cheered and he grinned at me.

"YOU CALL THAT GREAT!? WATCH THIS!" Bakugo took the hammer and hit it with all his strength and ended up hitting the bell.

DING
DING
DING!!

"Woah. Sensei that was awesome!" I clapped and Bakugo smirked, "OFCOURSE IT WAS! Sensei??! I like it! Makes me sound superior."

Midoriya came running and accidentally hit the pad with his foot, "AH! Kaachan keep a low pro-"

DING DING

DONNNNNG!!

Holy the bell flew off.

"DAMN DEKU!"

I smiled at the sight, Bakugo choking Midoriya while Kirishima and Kaminari tried to make him stop.

Tap tap

I turned around and was met with a fox mask, "EEK!" the person planted a finger on my lips and pulled the mask up a little to show half his face, "It's me... Shoto." That mask only covered the top half of his face so I had to admit...he looked good in it.

Oh..

Badum

I laughed, "I like your mask! Got one for me to match?" I joked and he took out another fox mask, "I do actually. May I?"

He gently cupped my chin and placed the kitsune mask on my face, tying it behind my head in a gentle manner.

"There...now I guess we match?" He asked tilting his head and waiting for my reaction.

"WE DO! Wow... I always wanted to wear these sort of masks you know! The demon one would've been... recognizable right?"

He nodded, "Yeah so..that's why I got two. Since there's a bounty for you. I have a bounty on my head too now.." He whipped out a wanted poster with my nose more disfigured and his nose as perfect as he is.

"Why did they do your nose right???" I grumbled and stared at the porcelain face that was drawn.

Fanart could never

"I think you look pretty too." He mumbled taking my wanted poster out while I looked like the wicked witch of the west.

He placed his thumb on the nose drawn and smiled, "There. Much better."

Badum

"You think I'm pretty?" I grinned and even though he wore a mask, I could see his ears turn red.

"Well..yes. Don't you find yourself pretty?" He said, tucking a loose strand behind my ear. I laughed at the corniness, "I mean. I'm ok I guess. Not pretty pretty but pretty ok I guess?" I mean...that's wasn't a total lie. I'm no queen but I wouldn't take self depreciation too far.

His lips turned into a frown, "No...you're pretty pretty Y/n san." I didn't even realize that I was walking with him and casually talking to him like this. I chuckled and nudged him, "I'm not the person who you should be telling this you know."

He hummed, "Oh? Pray tell who am I supposed to be telling this?" He nudged back returning the gesture which made me realize how close we were, our arms would casually brush against each other.

I offered him my cotton candy and pointed at Yao Momo who was enjoying her food with Jirou and Uraraka.

"Yaoyorozu?"

"Yeah? I mean. She deserves it more than I do." He gripped the cotton candy around my hand and took a bite too close to my face.

Oh dear.

He chewed silently and spoke coldly, "While Yaoyorozu is without a doubt...quite pleasing to look, doesn't mean that I shouldn't state the truth when it comes to you."

"B-but..half my face is Abigail's...how can you-MMPH" I was cut off short with him shoving a fluff of cotton candy against my lips.

"I didn't just mean your appearance. I meant you. As a whole person." His fingers still lingered on my lips as I stared at him dumbfoundedly.

He opened his mouth to say something

"Y/n... You're my-"

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THIS YEAR'S MUSIC FESTIVAL!" Kaminari grinned as Jirou and her band made their way to the stage, "It'll be one you will never forget."

The music had a nice beat, and I was already jumping up and down with the beat, I saw that the people around me were grabbing their dancing partners and were starting those traditional dances in sync.

"Oh wow I should like back off because there's no way I can do that-YEOW!" My hand was grabbed and I was turned around. Todoroki led me to the center and offered his hand, "Well there's a first time for everything yes?"

He should be dancing this dance with....Yao Momo not me.

I turned back and saw Yao Momo laughing with everyone, she caught me staring and sent me a thumbs up.

Wait whaaaat

I turned back to see Todoroki's hand still reaching out for me, I couldn't see his eyes because of the mask but something told me he was confident.

And how can I resist...

I gave him my hand and suddenly I was caught in his dance. Him leading me while I just followed his pursuit. Each turn bringing me and him closer and closer.

This is so corny...but I..

"You're a natural at it Y/n san." His lips turned into a smile and everything blurred, just me and him.

Why do I...love it?

I sighed and smiled back, "It depends on the partner actually..." His hand linked with mine as he slowed his pace with the dance as the music got softer too. Jirou's soft singing was echoing through the festival. The lanterns glowing around.

I feel..so happy

Wait.

I couldn't pull away, if anything, the mark on my arm was pulling me towards him more. I wanted this moment to last forever... But if I'm happy...then it won't last forever.

"A partner can make anything better don't you think..?" He mumbled and we had stopped dancing, just his hand in mine but I had my own worries.

If I'm... happy now... Does that mean...I'll go back home?

I looked up at him and bit my lip, I don't want to leave..but I wanna go back to my life too...

I don't wanna leave this...or you..

I'm being selfish either way what am I supposed to do...?

Do I...want this?

"Y/n?" His finger touched my cheek, "Are you alright? Was it something I said?" His voice was thick with worry, he pulled his mask up and I saw the care in his eyes. He lifted my mask too and his finger lingered over a tear.

"You're crying Y/n."

"Your ending will be a sad one"

"Was it me? Was it something I said it or did?"

"Happy ending. What bullshit."

"Y/n? Do you want me to leave?"

I came back to my sense and saw that Todoroki was holding my face and wiping my tears, his face looked pain.

He thinks..it's his fault- NO

"NO! I mean no! Don't leave. Ever!... uhhhhhh I was..just so happy you know? It reminded me of.." I tried to gather my words while he continued freezing my tears and cooling my face.

"-Of your family? Your life before all of this?" He whispered softly and i couldn't help but nod. He smiled sadly and pulled my mask down on my face again. He sighed, "I wish I could do something to help with that. I'm sorry."

You actually were going to send me back...you made me that happy..

"Don't ... apologize. It's not your fault. If anything, it's that's butler's fault!" I laughed wiping the residue tears, "But it's because of him, I met you...and OTHERS! Ofcourse others! But...I met you and ...that was my wish." I stammered while Bakugo scoffed by,

"You're not my favourite HIC!either PROBLEM PRINCESS!" And he chugged his drink and wobbled to get another.

Drunk Bakugo with hiccups.

Todoroki shook his head at that and held my hand, "I'm glad you think that and I'm glad you shared it with me. Let's enjoy the fireworks now. We'll go back if you're not feeling well" He made way to the back of the crowd and we both sad down watched the fireworks.

FWOOOOOMMMMMM!

WHOOOOOOOOSH!

"KIRISHIMA! HIC! TRANSFORMMM! WE NEED TO CATCH THOSE FLYING PIXIES! HIC!" Drunk Bakugo screamed ahead and I laughed and hesitantly laid my head on Todoroki's shoulder.

"KAACHAN NO! THAT ISN'T A PIXIE!"

I sighed , "This is nice...the fireworks are nice." Todoroki nodded in return and sighed, "Yeah...and our friends put a nice show too."

"The good ones get the worst endings."

I don't care... I only want to enjoy this moment. I can have the worst ending ever but I'm not going against what I wanna do.

All of this is....

Too good to be true.

"KAACHAN DON'T EAT IT!"

I want this

GOSH..this was so corny I'm so SORRY if it's rushed or cringey! I am just a loser at this my dudes. I'm sorry for the delay too.

Vote and comment if ya cringed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.3K 22
The last thing you saw were the headlights of a car right before it hit you. The next time you opened your eyes you were in a different world and inh...
7.5K 113 15
It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. Now, thanks to your uncle, you are return...
271K 5.9K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILDπŸ’€πŸ’€ ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
598K 17.6K 37
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...