Hello Teacher !! Jungkook Fan...

By vntecious

[What happens when teacher and student fall in love? ] started : 6 February 2020 ended : 26 November 2020 Bes... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*26* The Last
Bonus Chapter

*25*

6.6K 285 43
By vntecious

Y/n's POV

Jungkook : Do you ??

It's complete silent all we can hear is each other's heartbeat and his heart beat which is on same speed as mine.

I said nothing but just looked him in the eyes.

Y/n : I-I don't know

He just smiled and made us sit back not breaking eye contact.

Jungkook : here....when you feel it too make sure to tell me, I'll be always here.

He said putting my hand on my chest then stood up looking at the sunset.

I slowly stands up next to him with frowned eyebrows.

Y/n : feel it too ?? What do you mean ??

I said looking at him who just staring at front..

But then he hugged me which caught me off guard.

Jungkook : I don't know how and when...but i fall in love with you and scared i'll never get chance to confess my feelings as graduation is two months away so I'm doing it now.

Jungkook : I love you y/n

He said and buried his face against my neck.

I don't know why I'm not pushing him away, it feels right but I'm still confused of my feelings.

Jungkook : I never loved anyone before so i don't know how to confess right..but now I want to and will wait for you. Please think about giving me a chance.

He said as sun went to sleep.

I closed my eyes and hugged him back, I'm still little shocked with sudden confession as i never thought he will ever fall in love with me.

Y/n : I promise once i fall in love with you i'll not hesitate to be with you. Thank you for understanding me.

I smiled and felt him nodding happily.

Chill roll down my spine when he slightly kissed it letting his cold lips meet my warm skin.

He then pulled from the hug and hold my hands in his hands.

Jungkook : so you like me??

I made sad face to tease him and saw his worried expression..

Jungkook : y/-

But i kissed his cheek making him freeze.

Y/n : I like you but now you have to make me fall in love with you ..

I said and ran away....he just stood there shocked but smiled cheekily after collecting what i just said and did.

Jungkook : Yah Stop !!! Let me put a love spell on you quick WAIT !!

He said running behind me and then we spent our time holding hands on side of beach under the starlight it was all beautiful and perfect.

Next Day

I woke up early in a happy mood same as i use to wake up on Sunday mornings....but today Sunday morning isn't secret of my happiness.

I wasted no time and quickly went to take shower and tried my best to look good, I never put this much effort to look good ever...

I shook my head with a scrunching nose at myself on the mirror, thinking how stupid I'm looking right now.

Mom : Y/n....Lisa is here

I heard her calling for me from downstairs.

Y/n : Yes coming !!!!

I shouted back excitedly and took my bag, looking at the mirror last time then left for downstairs.

Lisa : oooh girl, what's the event today?? you looking extra good hmm

She said wiggling her eyebrows at me

Y/n : shut up and let's go, I have lots of things to tell you...

I said grabbing her hand but my mom called for me once again as i was about to drag lisa with me..

Mom : eat your breakfast atleast??

She said holding tray of sandwiches in her hand.

But stubborn me just took two and ran outside dragging Lisa with me.

Mom : Yah !! That's not how you eat, stop.... KIM Y/N !!!!

I finally arrived outside and took deep breathe.

Lisa : don't tell me you killed someone that's why you are this much eager to tell me....you really had death wish pulling that stunt with your mom huh??

She said taking one sandwich from me and starts eating it

Y/n : I didn't killed anyone but Mr.jeon proposed to me.

And that's when she choked on sandwich she just stole from me :)

Y/n : oh god can't you eat slowly??

I said patting on her back..

Lisa : Mr.Jeon did what?? What happen ?? When happen?? What I am?? And who are you?? What is this planet??

I just stood there looking at her like " You serious" face..

Y/n : stop it drama queen....

Lisa : details...DETAILS

Y/n : well you also have lot's of thing to tell mama

She got confused at first but shruggs it off and we left while having her bouncing around me to tell her everything.

We were at the entrance of the school, while chatting about things until saw hobi from a far and lisa blushed as he was waving at us.

Y/n : looks like someone woke up early today huh..

I said and she just looked at me before quickly looking away.

I chuckles under my breathe seeing her flustered face..

"why she even get this much shy and awkward but still act nothing happening inside here"

Lisa : umm y/n i wanna tell you something.

She said turning to me nervously, hobi came and stand near her.

Y/n : that you two dating?? Well I know that..

I said and starts walking giving her a light pat..

Lisa, Hobi : oh....WAIT WHAT???

Lisa : YAH YOU TOLD HER RIGHT??

Hobi : WHAT NO !! you're second most dangerous thing in the world for me and you think I'll risk my life??

She shook her head in disbelief and left him standing there as she ran beside me..

Lisa : ahaha...y/n...umm..I hope you're not mad you know i wanted to tell you but things jus-

Y/n : I'm not mad and never was...just little sad you hide something so important from me but i understand and glad finally told me, also I can't stay mad at you so yeah.

I said and hugged her which she returned back with a smile.

Hobi : I though we had something special what going on here??

Lisa : shut up, she is my first love..

I chuckled and hugged her tightly.

Then someone cleared their throat.

We pulled off from the hug and looked at the person.

Hobi : Oh Jungkook, you here?

He said giving him a side hug.

Jungkook : calm down we're in the school and I'm your teacher here, this bro hug ain't gonna work here dumbo.

I said and Lisa smashed hobi on his butt.

Lisa : do you want him to get expelled like Mr.Choi too??

Hobi : Just say you love my butt and go... Also f that principal we getting graduated in two months anyways so..

While they were talking I just stood there with a smile which faded as i saw someone at the school gate.

Y/n : Taehyung ?? Miss han ??

We all looked back and saw them holding hand walking near us as they smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 104 15
" I want to be craved by you. I want you to think about kissing me as much as I think about kissing you." A book where one girl gets stuck in the mi...
145K 9.3K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...
310K 8.2K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
10.9K 1.1K 28
A story about jungkook who wants his partner to be just his. He isn't willing to settle until he meet someone pure.. Will he succeed or die single? T...