Random Smut & Lemons | Onesho...

By Noodlie_and_Ramen

This little story is just for me to experiment on my smut/lemon/lime story making. This is just an experiment... More

✨ Requests ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff/Angst ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut / Fluff ✨
✨ R e q u e s t s ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Angst ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨Smut ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨

✨ Smut ✨

14.3K 17 27
By Noodlie_and_Ramen

Fandom: South Park
Ship: Kyle x Stan
Theme: Winter / Near Christmas [but not for Kyle lmao]
Requested by: Anonymous
(Stan always loved contrasts and would like to incorporate it in sex lives, which Kyle wanted a similar thing — Kyle is in full winter gear, and walks into Stan naked — Stan is bottom )

Stan's POV

It was a cold winter day and I didn't want to go outside and hang out with my friends. Not only was my winter clothes in the laundry, prepping to be washed, I was also going through a very hard time with hanging out with the rest. Every time I hung out with them, it seemed the rest were growing distant from me, except for one; Kyle. The more and more me and Kyle hung out, the more I started to think about him more. I was lying in my old room when I used to live with my parents, for vacation.

The other groups too did the same, we all came back to South Park to say hello to our parents, and spend our 2 week break here. I sighed as I looked out the window of my old bedroom and see the girls making snowman, Token's group joining with the girls, but no sign of my group. As I was staring out the window, I hear my door creak open. It was my father, "Hey, me and your mom will be out all night. It's our anniversary. Are you going to be okay staying here?", he asked in a sort of worrisome tone.

I nodded my head and gave my father a reassuring smile. "Alright, don't forget to lock the doors before bedtime", my father added before closing the door. I sighed and closed the curtains that hung near the window, then got up to go to the kitchen. Walking down the stairs and it was completely quiet, "mom and dad already left, huh?", I thought as I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal. As I picked the green and orange bowl, it reminded me of Kyle.

My face was flushed with a soft tint of pink as I thought of him. I shook my head and poured in the milk and cereal for me to eat, and then strolled on over to the TV. As I was watching my favorite shows, suddenly a commercial for condoms popped up. "How convenient", I harshly whispered to myself and then turned off the TV. I picked up the phone I had in my pocket and scrolled through photos of me and my friends. Soon, I stumbled across a photo of me and Kyle. We looked so happy, as we took each other's hand and glided across the ice rank.

I remember that day, it was freshman year of high school. It was the last year we all hung out together cause after that year, Kenny moved to a different school, and Cartman followed suit. Kyle was in different classes, mainly AP classes. While I was going through my emo phase, and my grades were lowering. I pushed Kyle away that next year, and the year after that. Senior year, Cartman and Kenny came back due to different reasonings. I was back to normal, but Kyle was still distant.

Eventually, me and Kyle got into the same collage, and Cartman came with us. But Kenny was too poor to get to the same collage as us, but we all took turns trying to hang out with him as much as possible, and we still do. I chuckled and placed my phone down onto the couch beside my now empty bowl. My mind kept thinking about Kyle, and my face started to heat up. Of course, no one knew that I liked both girls and boys, but that wasn't the point. I looked up at the ceiling and a sudden urge came my way.

I don't know why, but it was hot in this room, so I turned down the temp just a tad, but it still wasn't enough. I stripped myself, taking all my clothes off and took a big sigh of relief. Slightly aroused from thinking about Kyle, I decided to play with myself a little bit. I gave myself a handjob and was slowly drifting asleep. I was softly moaning Kyle's name over and over, until I heard the main door open. My eyes shot open and I looked at who was in front of me, Kyle. Embarrassed, I picked up my underwear and pants and booked it to my room.

Kyle's POV

I walked into Stans room, not thinking straight since the door was unlocked. I was worried and thought there was a robbery or something, but instead I walked into Stan jerking off and moaning my name. He ran off, but I stood there, a blushing mess. Next thing I knew, I locked the door and headed to his room. He stupidly didn't lock his room as well, and I walked in with no problems. Again, he was jacking off, just a bit rougher, and he was growling about how embarrassed he was. I was fully clothed, and I wanted to make him feel good, but it was cold in this house so I kept it on.

Not only that, but it was tough just putting on the clothes by itself. He stared at me as I closed the door, and walked over to me. "What do you want?", he said, acting casual, even though he was still naked. I gave a chuckle, "Actually came by to tell you that I wish your parents a happy anniversary, and also to give you this." I pulled out a small box out of my pocket and handed it to Stan. He looked at me, then at the box. He grabbed the box and opened it. Inside, there was a small key chain of a stitched doll of him and I, and also Kenny and Cartman. He smiled and hugged me tightly, "thank you!", he said with a sweet smile.

We hugged for a while until we both remembered what happened. Stan quickly let go of me and walked to his bed, he covered up his body, again, as if I never saw a thing. I laughed and walked closer to him, wanting to help him of his sexual needs and desires. "W-what are you doing?", Stan asked, face flushed a somber red. "Helping you", I said as I placed my hands onto his thighs and caressed him. I touched his skin and I can hear him whimper. "H-hey! If you're gonna help, take off you're clothes! It'll make things easier..", Kyle added.

I shook my head, "who said you could command me what to do?" I gave a light chuckle as I tossed him onto the bed a tad roughly. "H-hey! Gentle! This bed is..not at its best condition.", Stan said with a pouty face. "I'll be as gentle as you want, Stan.", I added as I caressed his skin carefully, leaving a trail of kisses down from his neck to his thighs. He hummed a sweet tune of soft moans. I look back at him and he's sweating, not a lot, but enough to let me know I'm doing okay.

"You're skin is so soft, Stan. And you have beautiful markings all over your body.", I smiled sweetly at him. His face grew flustered and he smiled back at me. "T-thanks.." I chuckled and continued to kiss his beautifully silky smooth skin. After awhile, I started to nibble on his nipples. He first winced in pain, but then eventually it turned into pleasure. I slid my mouth downward and left little hickeys all over his body. I twirled my fingers along his stomach and eventually circling around the tip of his dick. I looked at him and he panted and grunted, trying to hide the satisfaction.

I smiled and went down, face to his dick, and then started to suck it. He moaned loudly, and clenched his hands onto the bed, tingly grasping it. His back arched as I continued going faster. "Haah..s-slow d-down..Kyle..", Stan stuttered between moans. I just hummed and continued going faster. He panted loudly and placed his hands onto the hat I wore on my head. He pushed it off slightly to furrow with my hair, and tightly grasp it as I continued. Stan was red in the face, and was sweating heavily, biting his lip til there was a bruise.

Without warning, he came into my mouth. I pulled my mouth away and swallowed the remains off of my lips, hands, and around his stomach. He took a sigh of relief, as if I was done. I chuckled quite loudly, giving a smirk.
"Wh-what..?", Stan said, innocently. I just smiled and leaned closer to him. I kissed his lips, passionately making out. Shortly, I trailed my hands onto his dick and jacked him off slowly. And because of my actions, the passionate kiss had become more hot and feisty. Stan moaned and bit my lip, I did the same.

He scooted closer to me, placing his hands onto my chest. I smiled as I can feel his dick growing more hard from this. I could also tell he wanted something more, I grinned as I slipped my tongue into his mouth and fought for dominance, and then pushed him onto the bed. I was still pumping his dick, and he came again, it all got onto my clothes and his stomach. Stan pulled away from the kiss at this point, to steady his breathing. I continued to jerk him off, even though he already came. He groaned and started to drool until it splashed down to his stomach, slightly onto my mittens.

We just stared at each other for awhile, until I bursted out laughing. "Wh-what?!", Stan said, probably offended. "N-nothing! Just thought of how adorable you were. You're moans are so cute, man.", I said, clearly not realizing how happy that made him. Stan's face was flushed a soft red, and he sat back up. "Th-thanks..", Stan said, looking at the window, that was closed. "Hey, to be fair, you're a pretty good person. I love you for it." I said, cooing him. He looked mad, but I know deep down he was glad. I sighed and lied on his bed, and cuddled next to him.

Stan and I just stared at each other, while we cuddled. He smelt really good, like candy apples. I nudged myself closer to him, wanting to indulge in his precious scent. A couple of minutes later, the mood was ruined due to my phone going off. I groaned and picked up my phone, and I get messages from Cartman, Kenny, Butters, and Craig. Cartman was just cussing, Kenny just asked where I was, Craig just told me to hurry the fuck up, and Butters was just messaging me voice texts of him screaming.

It seemed as if he was running away from Cartman, who looked like he was gonna kill him. I looked at Stan and he looked at me, "you should go. Everyone's probably waiting for you.", he said with a beautiful smile. I nodded my head and pulled myself out of his now warm bed. Before I left the room, I turned around and looked at Stan one last time, and then told him, "Hey, you should probably come with me. It'd be fun to hang out with everyone. It's been a long time since we all got a chance to hang out with them."

He sighed and smiled back at me, "Maybe, but I have no clothes to wear at the moment." I chuckled and took off one of my jackets. I walked over to him and placed the jacket onto the bed. "Here, you can wear this, and whatever pants you have. If you're still cold, we can run to my house and pick up some other clothing.", I added. He thanked me sincerely, and then we headed out. On the walk there, he took a hold of my arm, like a girl when they're jealous of someone trying to steal their boyfriend. (Or girlfriend, we don't judge)

On the way, Stan asked me a peculiar question, "Hey, so why didn't you take off your clothes?" I looked at him, his eyes were glistening and his lips looked soft. I wanted to kiss them so bad, but all I said was, "Oh, it's cold in you're house." Then turned around. He chuckled, "yep, it's hot." I looked back at him and made a face of confusion. "What?", he asked me. I shook my head, pretending as if it's not cold and snowing out here, and just sighed as we walked to the group of people, we call friends.

"They're you are! Oh, hi Stan. But what took you so long?! We were waiting for like, 57 minutes dude!", Cartman stomped, visibly angry, per usual. I chuckled at gave a soft smile, "Oh! I was trying to give something to Stan before I headed here, turned out I was staying there a little longer than expected." Kenny just nodded, along with Craig and Token, who wasn't paying attention to what was being said. "Well either way, it's good you came cause the girls decided to tag along! NOW this is everyone! What a lucky day!", Cartman huffed with a big grin.

The girls waved at me and Stan. He and I just acted casual, as if nothing happened, but Stan was doing a worse of job in hiding it then I was. Though even still, he's Stan and no one has really seen him in a long time, unlike me. So this is quite normal. Eventually, we all headed to our favorite hang out spot; Denny's. We booked a really long table, to fit us all, and we were let in after 20 minutes of waiting. We were all on our phones, except Kenny cause he's poor (still). Though, Butters was showing Kenny things through his phone. It's nice to see them talking again..

When we all were seated, we all ordered our drinks, or others ordering drinks for the people who couldn't. Like Tweek, Jimmy, and Timmy. We were all having a great time, just talking, laughing, and hanging out. I forgot why I loved South Park so much, we all had so much memories here, it seemed to last forever, as if we were being on a time loop. Either way, we talked about things we remembered, but some forgot, and it was great. Suddenly there was a short pause of silence as the waiter came by and gifted us our drinks.

As I picked up my drink, I noticed Butters paying for Kenny's drink. I smiled and looked at the rest of the group. We all took turns to order our meals, then the waiter nodded his head left. It was peaceful, it was fun, I wish it was like this all the time. Soon, I took a long sip of my soda, and turned my attention to Stan. He was sipping on his Pink lemonade, and just awkwardly staring at everyone, smiling. I pulled him closer to me, and placed my hand around him. He blushed severely as I did this. A smile rose from his face, and it was adorable. I looked at everyone and continued conversation.

And after we got our food we started to eat, but as me and Stan was eating, I noticed we were being stared at the most. I shrugged it off and assumed it was because no one saw Stan as much as they did back then, or that Stan changed from back then. When we finished our food, we walked out of Denny's and realized it was now beginning to be late. Then, that's when it happened. Clyde got everyone's attention as he said, "Hey, Kyle, is that cum on your shirt?" Stan's eyes widened, and he was breathing heavily. I gulped, nervously shaking as I responded, "Wh-what makes you say that?", I asked, turning around.

"W-well I-it is understandable..y-you t-took f-f-forever to g-get back. A-and, on t-top of that, I-it definitely looks l-like c-cum.", Tweek added. I nervously chuckled and placed my free arm on my hair, brushing it off. "N-nah..I don't understand that reasoning..", I said, hoping that would work. Sadly, and I saw this coming, it didn't work. "Nope, I heard stuff coming from Stan's room, so that's why the girls asked Token's group to split and go to Cartmans!~", Wendy said with a bright smile.

"Welp, I guess there's no point in hiding it now, all these accusations against me are piling up.", I chuckled. "So you confess?", Craig said, with a questionable tone. I nodded my head, "yep!" I smiled as Stan groaned and hid his face in my chest. "S-so you two h-had s-sex?", Tweek asked. I cocked my head to the left and placed a finger onto my lips. I acted as if I was thinking, then said, "nope!" With high confidence. Everyone just looked at me with either anger, confusion, or a straight face.
"So did you or did you not?!", Heidi screeched.

I just shrugged and patted Stan's head. He got off of me, but was facing the other direction. "I don't know, maybe, yes, no? Have fun trying to figure it out!", I walked off with Stan and we went to his house. He smiled and took a big sigh of relief. "Thanks, now they're gonna be confused as hell.", he laughed. I placed my hands over his shoulders, "yep, and not only that, but they're gonna grow a whole tangent whether or not we did or not." I looked at Stan with a huge evil grin. Stan gasped, "you're so evil!" He said, with an adorable giggle at the end. I nodded, and we walked all the way home.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Ok so this was a request, I don't know if I did it correctly, but if I did it okay, then I'm glad you like it???

If you really want me to re-make it, sure! Just know that I need

Fandom:
Ship:
Theme:
Requested by:
(Additional Info)

In additional info, I'll add just a bit of info you give me.

In any case, I hope you like it??? I honestly think this one is better than the other one, put a little bit of storyline in it, which I'm quite happy about lol.

Either way, love y'all!
Bye bye!
~✨💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 24.6K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
991K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
688K 32.9K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
173K 4.3K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...