Appearance || Bokuto x Reader

Por UdonSnek

[ I do not own Haikyuu or any of the Haikyuu Characters ] Honestly I don't really know the plot yet lmao I'm... Más

!Author's Note!
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|

|5|

267 8 1
Por UdonSnek

-Timeskip to the next week after school on a Friday-

I had exited the bathroom after brushing my hair, I did my best to put it into a style I wanted and ended up satisfied with the finished product.

(You can imagine whatever you'd like!)

Walking over to my desk, I sat down on my chair and spun to look at myself in the small mirror standing on my desk.

Feeling a little insecure I reconsider if I should really go.

I held my mask in my hands, and suddenly a ringing coming from my phone.

(you can imagine any mask you want for the masquerade party.)

I looked over and picked up the call, "Kuroo."

"Hey Y/n, I'm outside, you ready?" He asks, "yup." I replied.

"I'll be out in a second." I stood up and hung up on Kuroo, I held my mask tightly.

I exited my room and tiptoed down the stairs quietly to not wake up my parents.

"They'd be gone tomorrow morning, they shouldn't know I'm gone." I thought to myself.

I made it to my door, I put on some heels and I exited my house.

"Ah" I exhaled a heavy breath, the air was cold, it was dark out.

I walked quickly over to the car parked in front of my house.

I looked at the window, it was hard to see through since the windows were black but I managed to see nothing.

"Huh.." I turn my head to the right and see Kurooks face inches from mine.

"Hey!" I stumble back in shock, after gaining my balance back I glare at him.

"Haha, Sorry. Wanted to open the door for you," he paused and held my hand gently kissing it.

"M'lady." He looks up at me with his mouth hovering the back of my palm.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, Kuroo opened his car's door and motioned me to enter.

"Why thank you." I say joining in on his gentlemen act.

Laughing as he closed the door, I watched him as he ran the other way around to get into the driver's seat.

He entered the car and began driving off.

I lean back and huff, "well that was a mission success." I say.

Kuroo laughed and hummed, "Yup, you look nice by the way." He brings up.

I laughed thinking it was another joke.

"You do as well." I reply.

"You seem a little happier than before." Kuroo mentions.

I smile a little and look out the window, "I guess it's exciting committing myself to going to a party."

"Really? First time?" He asks. I replied with a yes.

"I'll make sure you enjoy it." He assured me.

I sat straight up and turned to him and cringed at his chosen words.

"You just had to say it in the weirdest way possible didn't you."

"Wait- I'M SORRY I JUST REALIZED-"

-time skip-

We had just arrived, Kuroo opened the car door for me, "Thank you."

"Your welcome-"

"I could've done it on my own, but thank you." I said, making myself smile.

Kuroo ended up laughing and closed the door behind me.

Your mask? He says and he puts his own on.

"Oh, right." I look down at mine and put it over my eyes.

As I held out the ribbons, Kuroo grabbed my hand and grabbed both of the ribbons and tied it in a neat bow.

"This looks amazing, great choice." He says as he continues fixing it up.

"Thank you."

"Come on, let's head instead and meet the host, Kenma Kozume."

I nod as Kuroo holds out a hand for me to grab as he stands a step ahead of me, I smile and lay my hand lightly on his.

We entered the Entrance of the mansion after climbing up some stairs.

We both looked around and decided to sit at a longue cause the Entrance only got more crowded by the second.

I follow behind Kuroo as he leads the way holding onto my hand tightly.

"Ah, finally." He exhales and looks over at me to make sure I was alright.

"Let's sit down, I'm sure Kenma should be around here." He says.

I nod and sit down at a long couch, people were on each other and extremely... Touchy.

I looked over at Kuroo for a second, I could tell he felt out of place as well.

He looked attractive with his mask on, with or without of course.

A boy had walked our way, I looked at the person and saw it was the Person from the cafe.

"Oh wait, aren't you the boy with pretty hair I met at the cafe?" I mention.

The boy slightly blushed at the word "pretty."

"Yeah.. I guess so." He says, I could barely hear him over the music and people.

"Nice to know you two remember each other." Kuroo smiles.

"Yeah..." Kenma replies looking at his phone.

"I'm surprised you're hosting this party, you don't seem like the type to." I bring up.

"I'm not, but my parents are out on a business trip and this is just karma since they took away some of my games." He says.

"I.. Um, okay. Cool." I say standing there awkwardly.

Kuroo laughed and patted both of our backs.

"Well you guys have fun, there are empty bedrooms upstairs if you two needed it." Kenma smirks.

I turned red a little at what he had implied, "Wait what-" before I got to confirm what he had said, the Blonde boy had left me and Kuroo flustered.

"U-Uhm, hey my friends are over there. Do you wanna come hang out with em? I planned to stick with them to make sure they don't cause too much trouble." Kuroo Says in a loud voice to make sure I could hear.

I didn't really plan to get lost and alone tonight so I nodded.

He smiled and held onto my hand, he led me to a group of... a bunch of good looking men.

"These are my friends." Kuroo says, he turned to me and prepared himself to introduce them all to me.

"This is Oikawa, Terushima, Akaashi, Atsumu, Kita, Kageyama, Tendou and Ushijima." Kuroo says as he points to every single one of them as he names them all.

"Woah! Hey Cutie!" The one named Oikawa said. He leaned into my face in aiding my personal space, although he was cute I felt a little uncomfortable so I backed away.

"I wonder where he is.. Must be late." I heard Kuroo mumble.

"WOAH YOU A TOTAL HOTTIE" another voice chimed in, I turned to the owner of the voice and saw a male with a blonde undercut.

Terushima if I remembered correctly.

The two were exclaiming.., something. I lost concentration to the two and looked at the others, they looked a little more calm.

Besides that other fake blonde, Atsumu?

The other eventually looked at me as well and greeted me themselves.

"Hey let's grab a drink!" Terushima hollered.

"Drink? We're all underaged?" I mention, "Just tonight!~" he cooed clinging onto me.

I cringed at the physical contact of practically a stranger.

I walked to kuroo's side and looked at the two boys groaning.

"We can drink but everyone be safe." Kuroo spoke up.

I looked at him surprised, "You're going with this?" I questioned.

"Just tonight, I promise." He says, I nod and sigh rolling my eyes.

"Let's go." He leads the group over to the island in the middle of the main room.

We all sat down on a spinning stool.

I sat with Kuroo besides me, the other seat beside me empty.

The guys had all ordered a drink, I ended up just getting whatever Kuroo had gotten.

The drink slid across the table to Kuroo, mine was slid to me but nearly fell over.

"Ah, sorry." The bartender said, I smiled for a second then looked back at my drink.

"It smells..." I muttered.

Kuroo looked at me and smiled worriedly.

"You don't have to drink y'know that right?" He reminds me.

I nod, "I wanna do what everyone else does, at least this once." I tell him.

He nods, a little concerned but watched me as I chugged from the glass.

"Uff.." I stuck out my tongue in disgust and squinted my eyes.

"That after taste isn't the best." I tell him, Kuroo laughs at my face and nods.

"It gets better after more drinks." He tells me.

"Alright,"

The two of us continued ordering drinks and the two flirty one of the group had left to.. Do their own things.

Tendou, Ushijima, Kita and Osamu stayed at a lounge space while Atsumu continued Drinking with some girls.

Me and Kuroo were on our own.

"Ouh, hey that's my other friend-"

Kuroo was caught off by his own gagging.

"hEyy heyhey...." An unsteady voice was heard from besides me.

I turn to the owner of the voice with squinting eyes.

Kuroo had gagged when I last looked at him, a second later he ran to find a bathroom.

"What the fa..ck.." I look away from the disappearing figure of my friend and turn back to the person besides me.

I couldn't make out much of their figure due to my blurry sight.

White hair.. Black I think... Hair down.. Mask black... Who this..

"Wannnnnna drink?" The boy asks, his voice getting higher by the time he finished asking.

"No..?" I said slightly confused and hesitant of what to do.

"Offff course," he mumbles, "Nobufy likes Ko's comphany" headed with little energy.

"Your rully purty though." He says drowsy like, he's eyes were half closed.

"I get that a lot.." I mumble a little sad by how familiar those words were.

I sat in silence for a second and thought of something after seeing this drowsy dude.

"Whuf the funk, have you been spiked?" I tilt my head at the person.

"I jus miss her.." He says.

"...I didn't ask obout that?" I raise a brow at the boy venting and sobbing in front of me.

"I hate it here" I groan and rub my eyes.

"I wanna goo back to hererrrrr" He whines.

"Herr?" I question, the boy suddenly sits up after slouching.

"You wan a ride. On me?" He asks.

"whAT eW NO YOU PERV" I stood up, took off my heels and threw one at him.

"oW NO WAIT-" he paused and thought about what he had said.

"NO I MEANT I COULD TAKE YOU hoME WITH AN UBER? AND I'LL PAY" he shouted.

"I- oH... oh.." I stood still and thought about it for a second, basically unconsciously.

"Sure?"

The person walks over to me and gives me back my heels. "Okey les go." He says marching out the door.

".." I held onto my heels and walked barefoot outside.

Me and the person had skipped down half of the smooth stairs, but the guy had ended up falling halfway.

"OI duDE YOU OKAY?" I held back a laugh and ran over to him.

I crouched down besides him and held his torso and shook him.

"Oh you did get spiked, hospital.." I reached out for my phone but a hand managed to stop me.

"Noooo, noo, no hospital." He groaned.

"Yes, yes, yessss" I continued searching for my phone with one hand while the other held the dude's torso up.

"Please noo, I'm scared of hospitals" he says whining.

"Too bad.." I glare at him annoyed for trying to decline help.

"No I'm fine, I'll just go get a hotel tonigh.."

He was clearly sweating a bunch and his eyes were about to close.

As if drinking didn't already make him unstable on his own, I groaned.

"You're so stubborn, just accept my help." I demand.

I attempted to ull him up but he managed to always pull himself back to sit on the stairs.

"You remind me of another stubborn person I know." I say while standing in front of him.

I saw visible sweat drip off of his face as he looked down, sweat falling to his neck then collarbones.

"Fine." I shouted.

Too worried to just let him stay on the stairs.

I pulled him up, "the Uber's here, let's get a hotel." I tell him.

"Thank you" he mumbles, rubbing his forehead.

I attempted my best to piggyback him down the stairs.

"You're so.. fucking.. heaVY" I huffed and shouted the last word.

"That's it." I threw him off my back, a thump was head from behind me but I didn't care at the moment.

I continued dragging him down the stairs behind me.

I opened the back seat of the uber's door.

I threw Bokuto instead with all my strength and got inside myself.

I closed the door and huffed, "could you take us to the closest hotel.." I ask the driver while staring out the window panting.

"Yeah.. sure." He puts an address on his phone and begins driving.

"This is a big party, your boyfriend looks like he's been spiked. Why not go to a hospital?" The Uber driver advices.

"Idiot doesn't want to, I think it'll wear off in the morning.." I tell him.

The driver shrugs it off, "We'll be there soon."

"Alright, also. He's not my boyfriend." I mentioned.

"Oh, sorry." He apologizes.

"It's fine." I turned over to the male besides me and fanned him as I searched for his wallet.

"$150 in cash.. this should be enough." I mumble.

-time skip to the hotel-

I threw the male on the bed and huffed. Panting I looked at my phone.

"12 am.. voice message from Kuroo." I looked at my phone while the dude in front of me stood up and walked over to me hugging me.

"What the fuck my dude." I pushed him away repeatedly.

"Go lay in bed." I said.

His arms around my torso felt familiar.

I stayed quiet and gave in.

"Fine whatever." I mumbled, I looked back at my phone and clicked on the notification.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNN WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE YOU" a loud voice echoed in the room.

The boy behind me jolted at the voice and groaned, putting his face against my neck.

"What the fuck." I glare at my phone.

"Sorry I had to leave early." I recorded myself talking, I clicked send and hoped he would see it.

"Sorry to make you worry, but I'm fine." I assure him with the second voice message.

The phone screen had turned black in a second, "fuck." I groan and throw my phone on the bed.

"Hey, get in bed." I demanded him.

I felt uneasy, not with him clinging on to me really, more because of myself.

Why did I even involve myself with someone?

Much less feel a little familiar with someone I've never seen before.

I rub my eyes as the male hung on to me, I huffed and walked over to the bed with my little energy left.

I laid myself down for a split second before sitting up and grabbing my phone ready to leave.

"You remind me of someone.." The male whimpers behind me.

"Is this a dream.." he muffled as if his mouth was full, "Y/n wouldn't do this for me." He laughs with his eyes closed, sadness shown all over his face.

"...Y/n?" I hesitate to look back, but turn my head around fully to look at the boy.

"Yuppie.. I think she wus pressured to date me." He hid half of his face into his pillow and avoided eye contact and clenched the bedsheet tightly.

"I don't think she knew I actually liked her" he laughs with clenching teeth.

The harder he shut his eyes the more tears slipped out.

My eyes had widened, "Hey, Hey.." I move my hand hovering over his face.

"Who is this guy?" I thought to myself.

My eye vision was a little clearer now, so I took this chance to observe his features and maybe guess who he was.

White hair.. Black roots.. Golden eyes.

These details are extremely specific and familiar.

"Bokuto-Kun?" I tilted my head.

"Why is his hair down?" I thought to myself.

I let my hand down and rub his face.

"Do you wanna cuddle?" I offer.

The male opened his eyes a little and looked up from his pillow to face me.

"Yes, please" he mumbles, sounding touch deprived.

I chuckle lightly and lift up my dress to my knees to let my legs get some air and space.

I lifted up the sheets and joined the male, "I wish this was real." He mumbles placing his face between my neck and chest.

I couldn't help but think of how things would have been if I didn't weigh more pain onto his shoulders, and how I should've just motivated him another way.

It was selfish of me to lie.

I rub his cheeks and let a few tears slip.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, I move my lips to his forehead and kiss him gently as he fell asleep in my arms.

I have no idea what I'm doing lmao.
Gonna try coming up with more idea's though.
Thx for reading. <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

75 20 7
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ⤷ 𝑓𝑎𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙...
178 0 16
This is a reader x story. There will be 0 lemons, all fluff (little bit of angst), and some chill stuff :P This story suggest strong language and hea...
29.2K 852 14
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚✾ ⌖˚.˚⌖ ✾˚ ୧ .˚ₓ .→𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘈𝘒𝘈𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘐 𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘈 '𝘞𝘌𝘐𝘙𝘋' 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘙𝘌𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘚 𝘐�...
185K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...