The Love That Bounds

By 5454tiffany

Sanyukta Ahuja is her father's princess but heartbroken as her mother died when she was at the tender age of... More

01 |The Thorns That Prick|
02 |The Blood That Flows|
03 |The Pain That Stings|
04 |The Laughter That Sooths|
05 |The Wounds That Heal|
06 |The Gestures That Bring Smiles|
07 |The Wedding Bells That Ring|
08 |The Heart That Cries|
09 |The Words That Hurt|
10 |The Hatred That Speaks|
11 |The Heart That's Cold|
12 |The Little Things That Doesn't Go Unseen|
13 |The Care That Makes Her Wonder|
14 |The Soul That's Crushed|
15 |The Title That Brings Them Closer|
16 |The Behavior That Confuses|
17 |The Anger That Penetrates|
18 |The Bittersweet Relationship That They Share|
19 |The Things That Hurt Her|
20 |The Shoulder That She Can Cry On|
21 |The Little Things He Does|
22 |The Side That She Takes|
23 |The Fun That They Have|
24 |The Identity That's Unknown|
25 |The Memories That Makes Him Smile|
26 |The Things That Makes Him Angry|
27 |The Embrace That She Loves|
28 |The Battle That He Won|
29 |The Kiss That They Share|
31 |The Unknown Feelings That He Feels|
32 | The Feelings That He Finally Releases|
33 |The Cuteness That She Loves|
34 | The Love That He Confesses|
35 | The Actions That Makes Her Smile|
36 | The Love That Bounds Them Together|
37 |The Actions That Makes Her Smile II|
38 |The Flames That Ignite|
39 |The Moments That They Share|
40 |The Relationships That Matter|
41 |The Happiness That He Longed For|
42 |The Happiness That He Longed For II|
43 |The Cuteness That Makes Them Smile|
44 |The Things That Woo Her|
45 |The Romance That They Love|
46 |The Battle That They Almost Lost|
|Epilogue: Their Bundle Of Joy|
Bonus Chapter |Their Second Plus|

30 |The Things That He Does For Her|

14.4K 768 489
By 5454tiffany

Soham was busy playing with his fingers as he sat on his bed, remembering what had happened a few minutes ago.

'I love you Soham. I really do.'

'I can't live without you. Whenever you get hurt it breaks me.'

'Just shut up and kiss me.'

He looked down at his fingers and blushed, remembering them kissing.

"Soham?" Sanyukta called as she walked back into his room.

She saw him blushing and chuckled, walking over to him.

"Here you go baby." She handed him two gift boxes as she sat down next to him but he was busy staring at her in confusion.

"Where is the baby? I don't see any baby in here," he said cutely as he looked around the room making her smiled at his innocence.

"No Soham. Baby or babe is a nickname that married couples use. You call me sweetheart so I decided to call you baby, or do you want me to call you Soh bear?"

"Any one you like. Anyway what are in these?"

"Open it and see."

He opened the first box and saw the blanket he was in love with when he was little.

"M-My baby blanket," he spoke softly caressing it slowly.

"It's from Urmi. She wanted to give it to you herself but Vanya wasn't eating so she had to leave." Sanyukta watched how Soham lifted the blanket and held it against his chest, hugging it tightly. "She said your grandfather used to put you to sleep on this blanket every night."
(Vanya is the name of Urmi's baby girl)

"I-I remember. He told me. This blanket was like my best friend back then."

"Now open my gift. There is a really special surprise inside."

Soham placed the blanket on the other side of the bed, after folding it of course and took up the box in which Sanyukta wrapped neatly in his favorite colors, red and white.

He stood up in shock seeing the remote control race car his grandfather gave him on the he died, fixed and in good shape.

"Y-You f-fixed i-it? After Aisha broke it I thought it could never be fixed."

"Urmi told me that this race car is everything to you so I had to fix it. I wanted to see you smile."

She grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I tried fixing it for years but I wasn't able to."

He was now in tears, sobbing on her shoulder in happiness. The one thing that he cherished as his most prized possession was finally fixed and that too by HER.

"Calm down, shhh," Sanyukta whispered, rubbing his back gently.

Soham felt like she placed his grandfather in front of him. He loved him so much and even though he was on his death bed that day, he still managed to give him HIS first toy.

Though it was in pieces all these years he still cherished them and played with the pieces, holding on to the memories tied to it.

Now today she did what he failed to do all these years and he doesn't know how to thank her.

Cupping her face, Soham placed kisses all over her face in joy, tears still running down his cheeks.

"Okay Soham I get it, you are thankful." It tickled a bit as he placed kisses all over her face making her chuckle. "Soham stop."

He didn't listen to her and continued planting more kisses on her face until his lips stopped on hers, causing him to freeze.

She chuckled under his lips and pecked them.

He stepped away scratching the back of his head, his cheeks red as a cherry.

"I-I u-uh-"

"It's okay."

His eyes fell on the car laying on the bed and he quickly took it up kissing it.

"Nanu, you came back. Do you know Sanyukta fixed you. Sanyukta, your bahu, my wife," spoke caressing it, holding it close to his face.

"She also told me she loves me. She calls my baby too," he whispered, turning his face away from Sanyukta, blushing harder. "We even kissed but I am not a good kisser."

"If you want dinner then yours is in the microwave. I made your favorite, Rajma Chawal," Sanyukta told and he smiled widely.

"I will eat later but can you play with me? I have an extra car," he asked.

"Sure."

"Can you say uh-" he looked away again and bit his lip, closing his eyes. "Baby again?"

"Okay BABY," she told and he blushed even harder than before.

He never had a nickname except for Panda but that died along with his grandfather. He was never told he was loved. He was never given so much attention by anyone other than Urmi and his grandfather.

Everything good that happened in his life was only and only because of his grandfather and Urmi, but today Sanyukta was added to the list of people who are a important in his life.

Soham felt like a child again and the best he could do was act like one.

Both of them sat down on the ground playing with the cars but Sanyukta was lost thinking about Soham and how cutely was he behaving.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Soham what are you doing?" Sanyukta asked walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning, breakfast?" He turned to face her and her eyes couldn't help but scan him from head to toe.

He was wearing a 'don't kiss the chef' apron and he was holding the frying pan in his right hand and the spatula in his left.

"Eggs and bacon your favorite with grape juice and Belgium coffee."

He placed all of the food items in front of her and sat down on the chair adjacent to her.

"What was the need to do all of this?"

"To say thank you for last night. You don't know how happy you made me. It feels like I am actually living again, well that small life happy life I used to live when my grandfather was around."

"You don't need to thank me Soham. I care for you more than myself and to see you happy and not in pain is my biggest goal in life."

"Don't make me start crying again."

He pushed her shoulder gently and went back to the stove.

Suddenly, the door bell rang and in curiosity, Sanyukta got up to see who was outside.

"Yes?" she asked looking on the couple standing in front of her.

"S-Sanyukta beta," the man said, sobbing upon seeing her.

"Do I know the both of you? I don't remember seeing-"

"Let them come in sweetheart," Soham spoke from behind.

She moved aside so that they could walk in and still in curiosity and confusion, she closed the door.

"Sanyukta, meet Mr and Mrs Sharma, your biological parents."

She stumbled back a bit and looked on them with wide eyes not believing what Soham said.

"U-Uh-"

"I still remember how much you wanted to meet your real parents, so 6 months ago I started my search and finally three days ago I found them. Rajveer dad identified them as well so you don't need to worry."

With teary eyes she looked on Soham who was smiling and signally her to go and hug them.

Sanyukta took baby steps towards them as the shock and disbelief still didn't leave her body.

She had so many questions which needed answers and the bottled up feelings she kept to herself after finding out she was adopted was waiting to come out.

"Don't be shy beta, come," the woman said, extending her arms out for a hug.

Sanyukta hugged them both of them tightly, crying on their shoulders.

"You come too Soham, you are apart of the family."

Family.

That word was unknown to him due to his past experiences. He didn't know what a family feels like but today was he finally going to get the feeling he was waiting for for years.

Soham joined the hug, his body rubbing against Sanyukta's making butterflies flutter in his stomach.

'What is this feeling in my stomach?' he asked himself.

"Why did you guys leave me? Why didn't you come back for me? Why didn't you call or come to visit me? Why?" she asked breaking the hug, getting serious and to the point.

"Can we talk about this later beta? We want to spend some time with you."

"I need my answers first."

Soham was about to leave the room to check on the boiling pot of tea but Sanyukta stopped him.

"Thank you for finding my biological parents BABE," she whispered, holding his hand.

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉
What do you think of Soham's childish and innocent behavior?

5454tiffany

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
47.8K 7.2K 29
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
23.6K 2.6K 46
**Can be read as General Fiction** _________________________________________ Its a story of a girl named Zoya who has always been protected so much b...