The Story of Kobayashi and Sp...

By Sushiroll123WBO

kobayashi, A person new to blading wants to rise to the top with his bey Spirit Kabanda. More

episode 1, part 2: Birth of Spirit Kabandha!
episode 2, part 1,2: Shu vs kobayashi
episode 3, part 1 the longinus cup V2
episode 3, part 2: the longinus cup V2
Episode 4: clash of the waves

episode 1, part 1: Birth of spirit Kabandha!

95 2 2
By Sushiroll123WBO

*beys clashing in the background*

Me: aww i wish i had a bey of my own .

Shu: if you wanted one you could have just asked, im going to call Hyuga and Hikaru to see if you can use their printer.

Me: YAY i hope they say yes

Shu: good news!, they said yes!

Me: YAY  *pure excitement fills my face*

*Shu drives Me to Hyuga and Hikaru's house*

Shu and Me: hello Hizashi brothers *I wave*

Hyuga and Hikaru: oh hey Shu, who did you bring with you?

Shu: this is my brother Kobayashi or KK for short he really wants to make a beyblade

Me: hello

Hyuga and Hikaru:  oh thats why you called, go ahead knock yourself out Kobayashi *Hyuga and Hikaru point to the 3d printer*

*sits in chair and puts on headphones and blasts dont stop me now*

TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.4K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
129K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
545K 19.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...