The Sympathy Screw | 18+

By HonestPassion13

ADULT SEXUAL CONTENT ~ "What if we defined a set of rules around it so that you'd have my permission to have... More

Intro/Disclaimers
Chapter 1 - Celebration in Love
Chapter 2 - Laying Down the Law
Chapter 3 - To-Do List
Chapter 4 - Connected
Chapter 5 - Wake Up Call
Chapter 6 - Kinks
Chapter 7 - Saving Up
Chapter 9 - Death and Taxes
Chapter 10 - Last Goodbye
Chapter 11 - Free-For-All
Chapter 12 - Sexual Healing
Chapter 13 - Hold
Chapter 14 - Anything For Love
Chapter 15 - Happiness Is a Warm Puppy
Chapter 16 - Skin Deep
Chapter 17 - High Point
Chapter 18 - Back to the Grind
Chapter 19 - The Wait is Over
Chapter 20 - Don't Get Dressed Yet
Chapter 21 - Please
Chapter 22 - Ride
Chapter 23 - Meeting of the Minds
Chapter 24 - (Un) Hostile Takeover
Chapter 25 - Relinquishing Control
Chapter 26 - Out of Bounds
Chapter 27 - Back At It
Chapter 28 - Swing and a Miss
Chapter 29 - All's Well That Ends ... Well?
Chapter 30 - Things I Never Got

Chapter 8 - Enjoy It While It's Here

3.1K 62 31
By HonestPassion13

Author's Note:

From now on, every chapter will have a theme song, based mostly on the lyrics, if I can come up with one for it (recommendations welcome if I can't). I got so many playlist recommendations that I'm still going through several of them, but I've already picked out songs for several of the chapters I have already written or have planned.

This chapter's theme song is:

Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry

~-~

Andrew pulled back my hair from my ear and rasped against my earlobe, "Speaking of getting some ..."

My whole body instantly ignited at his words, his sultry voice, and the feel of his breath on my ear.

"Are you sure you're up for that?" I asked, tentatively.

"Violet, as long as I can, I want to spend the time I have left enjoying being married to the beautiful woman I love."

My lungs still wracked with sobs as I turned to face him and saw the desire coloring Andrews' eyes. He cupped my cheek gently and brought his lips to mine. As they met and our breaths mingled, my mouth parted effortlessly to his. Kissing Andrew now, knowing he was going to be dying sooner than I would have ever imagined, was like breathing.

It was necessary. Crucial. Critical.

I moved my arms around Andrew's neck and began running them through his hair, clutching him to me and unable to find any way to pull him close enough. I drank him in like he was oxygen. I would die without this kiss. Tears still trickled down my cheeks; I couldn't stop them. I could taste the salt of my tears on his lips as I devoured him.

My tongue tangled with his, feeling an aching need for this closeness. For all I knew, with the uncertainty that his future held, this might be the last chance I get to be with him and I wanted to make it count. I turned my body towards his and straddled his lap, letting my skirt ride up over my thighs. I could already feel his thick hardness underneath me as I pressed my center close to his body and my hips began to subtly grind of their own volition up against him.

My tears continued to flow as Andrew ran his hands down along my back and cupped my ass, pulling my hips up against his own. I moaned into his beautiful mouth as he squeezed my tightly.

Make the moment count, Vi. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow isn't promised. Today is all that counts.

Another sob passed my lips as I inhaled him deeply, breathing Andrew's air. The taste of his breath passing into my lips was like the sweetest fire I'd ever known. My tongue tingled with the sensation of his gliding against it.

His hands circled around to my front and he began unbuttoning my blouse. I'd already wanted to anyways, but my body had a mind of its own as I pushed my breasts into his unbuttoning hands, urging him to caress them. Once he had the buttons undone, Andrew spread my shirt wide, untucking it from my skirt in the process, then ran his palms along my sides and up my ribs, the softness of his gentle touch on my skin making my nipples pebble even harder, until his hands were cupping my breasts, his thumbs strumming my sensitive hardened nipples.

I inhaled deeply from his mouth and ground my hips down against him as his fingers pinched at the sensitive peak. Another tear dripped into our parted lips, but the saltiness did nothing to detract from the moment together or the feelings we shared. I moaned as I felt Andrew's hardness under me, just a few layers between our bodies. My silky panties were drenched and soaking through Andrew's tightening pants.

I needed him now.

My body slid backwards and my hands slid down along his chest until they found the button on his pants, which I quickly undid, followed by his zipper, relieving his hard shaft of its confinement. I ran my hand down inside his pants, gently tugging and stroking him through his boxers, evoking a loud groan from his lips against my own. I lapped gently at his soft tongue, sucking as if it was the only way to keep living, as his fingers extended my hardened peaks even more through my lacy bra.

Andrew pulled back, asking, "Now?"

I nodded and whimpered, "Yes. Now."

Before I could react, Andrew had me laying on my back on the couch and my panties tugged to the side, revealing my slick sex, the bare tip of his solid cock up against my opening. He nudged his hardness up against me, sliding the crown back and forth over my opening and teasing my clit with it. The feeling was so good and I knew in that instant that I truly would die without this.

Dying. Like what Andrew would be doing soon.

Another sob poured out of me, even as the arousal overtook me. Andrew caressed the side of my face with one hand, using the other to continue to tease my center with the tip of his shaft. "Violet, we still have each other now. Let's not forget that. I love you. Let's make this moment count."

"Please," I found myself begging as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my fingers returned to his hair, "If tonight's all we get, then I need it. Please make it count. Please make love to me now."

Andrew plunged his hard length deep inside me, sliding against my wetness all the way in. The only thing that outweighed the love in that moment was the incredible arousal and desire that were burning through my whole body. My hips moved, thrusting upwards into him and meeting his body moving towards mine. The tension in my core felt like only his body could fulfill it. I squeezed against his incredible cock from the inside as he pushed it deeper inside me, filling me with his length.

Our lips never left each other as he began thrusting and pushing inside me. Every pump of his hips felt deeper than the last. Every slow squeeze of my internal muscles wordlessly begged his body never to be parted from me again. I felt a sense of completion feeling him inside me that I'd never felt with anyone else. His body felt as if it were made for mine, melding and combining as he thrust deep inside me again and again. His movements became faster and faster as he pistoned deeper with his hard manhood, hitting just the right spot within me. Our moans filled the room as he continued to work my body with his length, making me unsure where I started and he ended. Each movement brought me closer and closer, each deep push satisfying an ache I didn't know I had.

I never wanted this to end, and yet I wanted so badly to reach that high that both of our bodies were rushing headlong towards. I wanted nothing more than to feel myself tumble over the edge wrapped around the man I love, feel him topple over with me as we came. As my climax hit, I could feel Andrew reaching his own, the heat and pressure of his seed filling me. I relished in the oneness and closeness of our moment together as he continued to ride out our climaxes with soft, slow thrusts.

The oneness and the closeness that we wouldn't be able to ever have again after just a few more months.

Another sob wracked me and Andrew stopped, looking me in the eye and cupping my cheek again.

"Vi?" he asked, searching my eyes.

Here I was, crying. And yet, he was the one who was dying.

And he was comforting me.

Another sob wrenched out of my chest as more tears flowed out of my eyes and across my temple and Andrew's hand. He wiped both tears away.

"I love you," I told him, placing my own hands on each of his cheeks, "Forever. Death can't stop that."

Andrew turned his head and kissed the palm of each of my hands. "I never expected to find someone like you, Violet. I didn't deserve you and I've never been happier than when I'm with you. If four years is all I got, then that's still the best four years of my life that I never thought I'd have. I have no regrets, Vi. Loving you is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

I sobbed, looking into his dark eyes. "How will I ever live without you?"

Still nestled inside me and holding the bulk of his weight off of me, Andrew wiped more of my tears and said, "Violet, I'll always be here with you. You're a wonderful woman. I have no doubt that you'll be able to move on. Maybe not right away, but I know it will happen. You deserve to. I know you'll find love again, someday. Until that day, I want you to live. Find what makes you happy and do it. And don't be afraid to be open to it when the time comes."

More tears trickled from my eyes as I said, "I don't want to love anyone else, Andrew. I just want you."

"That's fine; for now. Until that day comes, get the most out of life. Enjoy it while it's here. Get the most out of fun. Music, entertainment, food, adventure, and sex. Find your pleasure where you can. But, Vi, promise me, you'll be safe. Don't go home with someone you don't know. Don't go without protection with someone you don't trust, one hundred percent. Don't put yourself in compromising or dangerous situations. Be the woman I know you can be. The woman I love. Live for me, Violet."

I nodded shakily and gave Andrew a soft, chaste kiss against his lips, one final tear trickling out of my eye. "I promise I will. I love you."

~-~

Author's Notes:

Maybe not this way, but have you ever had to say goodbye in person to someone you loved romantically, or thought you had to? (My answer in the chapter comments)

As always, votes and comments are always wonderful. I really appreciate all of the support I've gotten for his book. I'm a firm believer in happily ever after being the right way to end things and I promise that, even if things are a little rough along the way, eventually Violet will get her happy ending in this story.

I'll be going back through all of the previous chapters and adding songs to them.  Let me know if you have suggestions for any of them.

I love you all!

❤Addie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 25.1K 117
The Many Dates of Indigo is now published as a Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Or...