Saiyan Izuku

By MayowaFadahunsi9

Izuku yagi has a sister Izumi yagi and are the children of Toshinori and Inko yagi. Their lives are perfect u... More

The beginning of the end
His hell and His saviour???
His 10 Month training Begins now
Entrance Exam & Reunion
First Day
BATTLE TRAINING PART 1 Meliodas vs Tristan
Costumes
King Vs Harlequin
Izuku , Goten and Trunks vs Goku and Vegeta part 1
Izuku & Gotenks vs Goku & Vegeta

BATTLE TRAINING PART 2 BAN VS LANCELOT

2.1K 22 1
By MayowaFadahunsi9

Zeno - Yay after more than a lot of time the author finally decided to bring out a new chapter

Author - Oh come on Zeno it wasn't that long

Zeno - Shut up or be destroyed.

Author - Hngg. Yes sire (Disappears to his imagination)

AT LE BOMBE
.

Ban - Alright . Let's see if you can remember everything I taught you

Lancelot - Dad you have never taught me and I learnt this stance my self. A perfect combination of you and moms powers.

Present Mic - BEGIN!!!!

Lancelot - Tornado Hunt

A/N - Move description

Tornado Hunt - This is a move created by Lancelot. It begins with him creating a huge gust of wind to begin a tornado sucking in his opponent and then he land a murderous blow to the most vulnerable part of their body. As for his father it is his neck where he has a scar given to him by Meliodas.

Ban - ( With his signature attitude)If you think you can get me with that one then you must be really crazy .

Lancelot - Fox Hunt( He tries to attack Ban's heart but misses)

Fox Hunt - A move mad by Ban. It utilized his magical power snatch and can attack anywhere on a persons body.

Ban - All right I think it's my turn to attack ( Attacks with  signature anime punches and his son does the same)
Wow your getting sloppy

Lancelot - You wish I'm gonna win this thing.

Ban ; Well see about that

Lancelot - HAAAAAAAAAA!

Ban - HAAAAAAAAAA!. (Lands a blow and cuts off the hand of his son) Say good night.
HUNTER FEST!

Hunter FEST - The first half of Ban's ultimate move (Plus ultra) Everyone around him has 50% of their power level stolen from them and transferred to Ban.

Izuku - Wow that move is awesome!!!

Asta ; Yeah it's really amazing.

Ban-  BANISHING KILL!!!

Banishing Kill - This is the final part of the move . He goes into a twist flip motion as a small gust of wind is formed and a small but deadly projectile comes out of his sacred treasure.

Lancelot - Damn YOOOUUUUU.(Gets knocked out)

Present Mic - And the winner is BAAAAN!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
88.9K 803 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
336K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...