SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

4.8K 94 8
By -ADOREMARAIS

THE FESTIVITIES OF CHRISTMAS WERE DRAWING TO A CLOSE, AS THE MEMBERS INSIDE THE HALL HOME WERE SITTING AROUND THE DINING TABLE. Drinks were all held in their hands as they picked at food that Lisa had laid out on the table after having of had the infamous Christmas dinner a few hours before.

Crisps and dip where Eliza's food of the hour, the girl picking at the lightly salted Doritos, dipping them in the respected dips, but not double dipping like Bryce had done a few minutes ago.

"so have we all had a good Christmas?" Haley asked the families, her eyes directing to Lisa and Amy, to two mums clearly having had too much to drink as they giggled at one another on the corner of the table. The rest of the family nodded their head to Jaden's sister, John engrossing himself back in conversation with Bryce and Sophie's husband, Clayton.

Jaden joined the conversation every now and then, whilst he allowed his girlfriend to rest on his shoulder, as she took a sip of her champagne, a drink all of the members in the house were drinking except the boys of whom had opted for beer instead of champagne.

"I think they did Haley." Eliza answered, tilting her head to Amy and Lisa, the two women laughing at something Lisa had just said.

Jaden heard Eliza yawn beside him, making the boy give the girls arm a squeeze as she gulped the last bit of her champagne, placing the glass on the table. She then proceeded to snuggle herself more into Jaden's shoulder, the boy laughing at the girl as he placed his beer down, allowing the girl to get comfortable before picking it up again.

Alcohol made eliza tired, as usual, but the girl once again in her thoughts, thinking about the last few months as she has been doing a lot more recently since it was coming close to the end of the year.

'summer love' by one direction came into her head when she first thought about Jaden, thinking that the boy would just be a summer fling of hers, and he would have ended things after she had to leave to go back to Maryland after her trip to the sway home.

but boy was it not that at all.

eliza had seen Jaden online obviously and whenever she used to FaceTime her brother up to the moments of staying at the sway home, she had heard of Jaden, but had never actually spoke to him, unlike Anthony, Josh and Kio, of whom had been messaging her before she arrived at the sway house.

Jaden had also thought Eliza would be a summer fling, the boy not expecting himself to fall for the girl hard over the few weeks that they spent together. Spending every single day together was very much a good thing for the couple, whereas for other couples that could have broken them.

but it didn't. The two hadn't grown tired of eachother, that was probably due to the fact the sway boys always had to make each day unique and not the same as the last one.

to say that Jaden had fallen in love with the younger sister of Bryce, made him smile, as he would never think he would find a girl that he had clicked with so well.

Cliche i know, but that's what he thought.

Eliza too smiled at the thought she had fallen in love with Bryce's friend, of which before moving to the sway home, both of the siblings friends were off limits. So by Bryce being 'Jeliza's' number one fan, made Eliza feel much better about her and Jaden's relationship.

in addition to Bryce, the fact Lisa and Amy were practically best friends at this point, made Eliza's heart warmth. It could have just been the alcohol talking but Amy was saying to Lisa earlier that she would be the happiest person in the world if Lisa would become her sister-in law. Bryce wasn't sure if that was the correct term, but John?

Choked on his drink at the thought of it. It's not like he didn't want Jaden to be with Eliza, but marrying her? yeah that was too soon for the Hossler dad.

Jaden was about to speak to his girlfriend when he looked down to see her snuggled into his shoulder, her eyes closed. It was then he heard faint breaths leaving her mouth, almost like quiet snores, of which left the boy in awe.

"do you want to take her to bed Jaden?" Bryce asked his friend, the boy taking a sip of his beer as Jaden looked down at his girlfriend before looking back up to her brother.

"we're in the living room though." Bryce shrugged, Jaden looking down at his phone that lit up with a instagram notification. "and plus it's only half nine."

"true, i mean me and John were going to play a game of uno with everyone here except the two drunks in the corner." Jaden laughed as he looked at the two mothers, enjoying their chat they were having, the two looking like they were having fun.

the bottle of champagne probably helping too.

"i heard uno."

Jaden narrowed his eyes at Bryce, of whom laughed as he pointed down to his sister, the girls eyes slowly opening as she lifted her head off Jaden's shoulder.

"oh she is definitely your sister dude." Jaden commented to Bryce, the boy nodding as he gave his sister a high five as the two got up, walking into the living room. Jaden sat there confused as to how quickly energy had filled Eliza, the girl having just fallen asleep on his shoulder and was now skipping out of the room with her brother.

"Watch out for her Jaden." Haley commented, Jaden narrowing his eyes at his sister, not liking where she was going with that statement.

"what do you mean?"

"hey chill, i wasn't saying it in a bad way, i meant you watch out for her cause she is going to whip your ass in this game again."

Jaden laughed as he shook his head, Sophie and Clayton nodding their heads in agreement to Haley's statement, making the Hossler boy sigh.

"I see all you guys are siding with Eliza here."

"I mean why wouldn't we, she's the best."

elizahall added to her instagram story

"SUCK ON THAT BRYCEY-BOY" Bryce sighed, throwing his cards at his sister of whom had just won her second game in a row. During the second game, Lisa and Amy had rejoined the group in the living room, the two mums spectating the game happening before them, the two not thinking they could play the game after having a little bit too much to drink.

but hey it was Christmas, they are allowed to get drunk.

John grabbed Eliza, wrapping her under his arm, ruffling her hair, making the girl scream in protest at her hair being ruined by Jaden's father, of whom has been playing a father figure to Bryce and Eliza.

Pushing John off, the two laughed as Eliza gave him another shove, the family watching as the two had a 'fight' consisting of the two hitting each others hands.

It was basically a 'cat fight'.

"Okay that's enough out of you." Jaden mumbled, pulling Eliza away, the girl falling back onto his lap, her head looking up to Jaden of whom was looking down at her. John laughed as Eliza flipped him off, Lisa gasping as that was not respectful of Eliza to do to the guests.

"Lisa it's fine, she practically is another daughter at this point, just like that annoying thing is another son." Lisa awed as John pinched Bryce's arm, of whom was practically acting like a little child when you had taken his game away from him, Bryce being in a mini strop over losing once more to his sister.

Jaden stuck his tongue out at his girlfriend as the two continue to look at one another, Eliza copying Jaden's actions.

Upon winning the second game, and overall winning the rematch Bryce had put in place, the older brother of Eliza being adamant on winning against his sister, Bryce had decided to give up.

"finally come to terms that you are never going to win Brycey-boy?" Eliza turned her head so she was looking at her brother, teasing him that he had lost once more to her in a game of uno. Bryce flipped off his sister, the girl reciprocating his actions, making Bryce huff in annoyance. "Oh don't look so annoyed Bryce, Addison is coming here tomorrow."

At the sound of Addison's name, Bryce grew alerted, a smile appearing onto his face as he jumped up from the sofa.

"in that case, I'm going to sleep now so tomorrow comes sooner. Goodnight!" Bryce announced to the group, getting a mixture of 'goodnights' and laughs in response to his words, Eliza shaking her head at her brother as he skipped out of the room, his footsteps being heard as he advanced up the stairs.

"and he says he isn't a simp." Lisa commented, everyone in the living room laughing at the outburst of the Hall mother, as Eliza held her hand out for her mother, Lisa giving the girl a high five.

"and this is why we love you mum."

AUTHORS NOTE:

hi so another short chapter, & it could be better but

i have a physics online call in like 20 mins and i wanted to get a chapter out before then

yay a level physics yay :/

um but yeah

promised you a lot more updates this week and i've already done 3 updates, so i think im doing good aye ? wink wink

n e whore

stay safe, love you bye xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.4K 17
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱....𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐱 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
157K 1.4K 23
You're 18. Its your senior year and you used to visit the boys during summer. Your parents let you move in when you only had a couple of months left...
1.1M 15K 35
"𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝘆𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿?" "𝗻𝗼 𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯" - started: 3/25/20 | completed: 4...
258K 2.9K 61
you are just a normal girl that met him at the right time and he loved you with everything. do you love him the same though? started: april 12, 2020...