Supernatural One Shots

Autorstwa mylittlelove19

I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/o... Więcej

Ghost Facers
Drunk John
Dean saves you
Dean and Bobby
Dean
Nightmares (Sam)
Cass interrupts
Wearing his flannel (Dean)
Texting Pictures
Reuniting (Sam and Dean)
Surprise Actions (Dean)
Drinking with Dean
Hey Sam.
Lonely Video Call (Dean)
Fighting with Dean
Reasons (Sam)
Shadow (Dean)
Trouble Sleeping (Dean)
Sweet Pie (Dean)
Finding Sam and Dean
Your Old T-Shirt
News at a funeral (Dean)
Let me forget (Sam)
Broken Hearted (Dean)
Jo joins Training
Almost Sam
John (Dean)
Hey Jude (Dean)
Fooling myself (Dean)
Before we had a chance.
I hate witches Pt. 1 (Dean)
I hate witches Pt. 2 (Dean)
Can't hide it (Dean)
Bad Fight (Dean)
I hate you, but I love you
I hate you, but I love you Pt. 2
Done with you (Part one)
Done with you (Part Two)
Just a sad song
Jo (Dean)
Team Free Will rescues (Dean)
Surrender
Note from me.
Journal (Dean)
Scary movie night (Dean)
Just a fool.
Because (Dean)
Personal Elephant (Dean)
Missing (Dean)
Update from me
Used to be Dean Pt. 1
Used to be Dean (Pt. 2)
Lee Webb's Daughter (Dean Request)
Truth Spell (Dean)
After Hell (Dean)
Before we had a chance Pt. 2
Before we had a chance Pt. 3
A choice (Dean)
A choice pt. 2 (Dean)
Purgatory pt. 1
Purgatory pt. 2

Lies (Dean)

781 9 0
Autorstwa mylittlelove19

After Sam goes into the cage, you and Dean split up. Eventually you end up reuniting, but you have no idea he's with Lisa when you find the boys again. After a while you end up with Dean - but run into Lisa

Warnings: lying, language, mentions of sex but not in a smut way.

When Sam sacrificed himself to put Lucifer back in his cage, something inside Dean understandably snapped and died. It made a lot of sense. His brother was his best friend, and he has always felt responsible for him.

But, his behavior got so God awful right after Sam was gone that we broke up after just four days because I couldn't take it. He was lashing out and taking it out on me and I didn't know what else to do.

I have kept hunting; doing my best to take out some evil bastards while trying to let go of my feelings for Dean. I have not heard from him, tried to contact him or even heard any stories about him since the day I walked away.

Yesterday I found a possible Djinn case; four missing people in two months, with two other dead bodies of previously missing people. So, I went to the small town to check it out.

I posed as a newspaper column writer so I could get information from people related to the case; such as the police or medical staff at the hospital.

When I went to the police station and tried to get answers from them I was told, "The FBI are here, you should get your formal statement from them." Well of course I would be staying away from the FBI.

As I left the police station without many answers, I had to do a double take. Standing there, also staring back at me, was Sam. The same Sam who was supposed to be in the cage with Michael, Lucifer and Adam for the rest of eternity.

"Alivia?" He asked.

My eyes were wide. He called me by my full name. Was it really him? Or was it actually Lucifer? He got closer with his hands up subtly. "It's really me, promise."

I smiled, "Sam?" I got happy and hugged him. He paused for a second before hugging me back, which was a little odd.

"How?" I whispered as we pulled apart.

He shrugged, "We aren't sure exactly. Crowley, maybe."

I nodded because that seemed like the only possible way to be honest. "So, you heard about the missing people and dead bodies, I'm guessing." I said, gesturing to his FBI suit.

He nodded. He must've been the FBI I was told was here. "Yeah, Dean's checking in at the hospital. He would probably be happy to see you, you know."

I scoffed, but my heart ached to see Dean again. I have yet to out run my feelings for the older Winchester brother. "I'm not so sure that's true."

He nodded. "He told me when I found him that he missed you after he told me what happened when I left."

"Oh, wow. Well, maybe we could all work on this together? For old time's sake?"

"Yeah, sure." He agreed.

He told me where they were staying; the same motel I had checked into just two hours ago. I gave him my room number and said if Dean was okay with working together they could just come to my room to get me.

I was eating my dinner and doing some research when there was a knock on my door. I got up quickly and braced myself to see my ex-boyfriend.

"Hey, Sam. Hi, Dean." I greeted them as I moved to let them come in.

"Hi, Alivia." Man, Sam calling me by my full name was so strange.

"Hey, Liv. It's uh, nice to see you again." Dean said casually.

"Yeah, you too." I half-lied.

We pushed into the case, to avoid talking about the elephant in the room.

"Okay, Sam and I can go check out the old barn, and you can go check the old factory." I offered as we looked at possible locations.

Dean shook his head and sighed, "You should know something we found out about Sam."

I raised an eyebrow, looking between the two of them. "And what would that be?"

"I don't currently have a soul." Sam said sounding far too casual for the words he was saying.

I felt my eyebrows push together in confusion.

"When he got out... his soul was left behind somehow. So he isn't exactly himself and I don't think you should go alone with him. He isn't the safest or most protective right now."

I laughed a little, at his concerned voice like he always used to have. "Okay, fine. Whatever." I decided not to argue.

I gave Sam my car keys and rode with Dean.

I got our blades ready in case we found the Djinn... and to avoid talking to him. Part of me was so curious if he still felt the same, and if he was honestly happy to see me again. But the other part of my wasn't so sure I wanted to know; it would kill me if he was putting up a front.

And he was letting it be quiet.

We worked together to sweep the entire factory, but it was a bust. Sam called as we loaded back up. He had found and handled the Djinn, saving two victims. So at least this case was handled now. Easy peasy like when we worked as a team before.

As Dean pulled back up to the motel after another silent ride, his phone rang. He waited until I got out of the car to answer it; and he stayed in the car.

That was a little weird, but hey his phone calls are none of my business anymore. So I went up to my motel room so I could call it a night and see if I can find a case to move on to.

But an hour later the boys were knocking on my door again. "Hey, what's up?" I asked letting them in.

Sam sat at the table, and Dean leaned against the counter. I joined Sam at the table, but Dean's eyes were glued to me so I looked over at him. "Liv, it was great to work with you again. This was a great outcome, and felt like old times. Maybe we could uh, get the team back together?"

That was surprising. Sam looked over at me and nodded. "We talked about it. You're very smart, and a talented hunter. We'd be stupid to not at least ask you to join us again."

I nodded slowly. "So... you want me to come back and work with you guys?" I looked between the two of them.

They both nodded.

I sighed, there were a few pros and cons screaming in my head.

I pulled at my fingers and chewed on my lip for a minute as I weighed the awkwardness of working with Dean against the awesome team that we are. "Okay, I don't see why not. At least for now." I finally said, they both smiled.

"Awesome. Come to Bobby's with us?" Dean asked joyfully.

I nodded, "Yeah, I can do that."

About a month later, Dean and I were getting drunk. He seemed to be in a funk since last night. So we had a few drinks to help him out. I was right back to being totally in love with this jerk. He is my dream man. Everything I have ever wanted.

"Dean.." I whispered and then giggled as I got closer to him on the couch.

He looked at me and smiled that earnest smile. "Liv?"

I made my move. The alcohol only fueled what I have wanted to do since the minute I walked away from him.

He immediately melted into my kiss and even pulled me onto his lap. Our bodies moving together was like riding a bike.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked breathlessly after pulling away.

He shook his head and kissed my jaw. "No, I don't. Please, don't ever stop again."

We had sex. Then the next morning, we talked about it and got back together.

That was four months ago now. Sam has his soul back. Life is back to the typical hunter usual. We're happy again.

Tonight we didn't have any cases, so we actually went out for a date night. We went to dinner and then walked around town.

Suddenly, there in front of us was Lisa; the weekend of fun Dean had years ago who we thought had gotten pregnant by him. She smiled, taking note of Dean holding my hand.

"Lisa, hey." I said politely.

She looked at me, "Hi, Alivia. It's nice to see you guys."

"Yeah, you too. How are you?" Dean asked, he sounded weird.

Why was it weird to see her? She was a very thankful person we had helped back when they ran into each other again.

We talked for a few minutes then she made the comment to Dean, "You should give Ben a call some time, Dean. He really misses you."

Dean went stiff, so I glanced up at him with an eyebrow raised and saw he was looking at the ground. "Oh, right. Maybe I will." He spoke quickly and quietly.

"He just got so used to seeing you every day. He misses having you around. Our split has been hard on him, you know."

Their split? "When were you guys... together?" I asked, trying to stay calm. What the hell was she talking about?

"Oh, um, when Sam left. Then for a while afterwards, until it was just too hard." She told me innocently; she had no idea that he had hidden that from me.

"Okay, yeah, I'll think about it. We uh, should get going. Sammy's waiting on us." He lied and started moving a little.

"Right, of course. Sorry to crash your time together. It was nice to see you again, Alivia." She said sweetly.

I nodded, but could only manage a small smile due to the confusion and slightly growing anger as things added up in my head. "Yeah, you too, Lisa. Take care." I called as Dean pulled me away from her.

I waited, fuming in silence, as we drove back to Bobby's. Dean was on edge, knowing there was a storm coming his way.

Once we were parked, I got out of the car and slammed the door. "So, after we broke up you were with Lisa? When we found each other again... you were still with her. And you were... what? Just never going to tell me?! God, I cannot even look at you right now!" I got louder as I spoke.

He looked apologetic but shook his head. "I'm sorry! Losing Sam... then you... I got out of the life for a while, but then Sam came back. Yeah, I was with her and Ben. We tried to make it work when Sammy was first back... but then she dumped me, and you kissed me."

Oh God. So that's what the funk he was in back that night, was from her breaking up with him. He had gotten dumped and still didn't even tell me that he and Lisa had been together.

"I think I'm going to puke." I mumbled feeling my stomach twist as more things added up.

All the secret phone calls, the random trips to take care of something without me and Sam. It was all about Lisa.

"Hey, we were broken up. You left me. I didn't do anything wrong by finding myself a family." He defended himself.

I scoffed and threw my hands up. "No, you didn't. Not until you lied to me about it! You hid it from me! And God... would we even be together again if she hadn't broken up with you? God, what is wrong with you?! I'm your damn rebound?!" I was now screaming, and fighting the nauseous feeling building in my stomach.

He moved to try to touch my arm, but I pulled away. "No! Don't you dare touch me right now! Screw you, Dean!" I screamed, then turned around and actually puked.

Everything we have rebuilt was a damn lie. He only got drunk with me and started things up again because Lisa dumped him. Not because he was sad. He lied right to my face about all the times he was leaving; it was to go be with Lisa and Ben. It was to go be with his family. Then he would lie.

God, he only let me kiss him because she broke up with him and broke his heart. We only had sex, and got back together to fix his broke heart. Was ANY of this real?

"Liv, baby, please... it isn't like that! I was so lost without Sam... without YOU! I went to Lisa, and we were a family for a year until Sammy showed back up. Then we tried to work things out, but it became too much on her, and the whole becoming a vampire things and pushing Ben came back to light and we broke up." He tried to rub my back.

I stood up and wiped my mouth on the back of my hand, shooting him a glare. "I said don't touch me. I cannot believe you would lie to me, God all of the lies. Us getting back together... was all to get over her leaving you."

I stormed into the house. He was hot on my heels, asking me to just stop and listen to him. "No! Leave me alone!" I screamed.

Sam ran to follow us up the stairs as I was just trying to get away from Dean as he heard all of our yelling. "Dean? Liv? What's going on?"

"Your brother is a lying pig, that's what's going on! And I'm done!" I slammed the bathroom door and locked it.

Dean immediately slammed both palms against it. "Alivia, please! Just let me explain, okay? I was absolutely miserable after you let. And the next thing I knew, I was at Lisa's door. My whole world had just ended. Sam was dead. You left me. I just needed something. I stayed with her, building our life, for a year. I was like a dad to Ben, and I really liked it... I honestly did. But, then Sam was back. We were trying to make it work... then you crashed into my world again. I tried to keep making it work with Lisa, but everything exploded. The next night, you were trying so hard to cheer me up, and then things happened. But, Liv, I have known since the minute I met you that you are the one for me. Please, you have to understand." He pleaded.

I wiped away fresh tears. The more he tried to explain, the more emotional I got. The more he made it seem like I was a rebound, that he was with me because she left him. He was happy with her until she decided to end things, then I happened to be there.

"You lied to me. A lot. And if she hadn't ended things, you wouldn't have ever left her to be with me. So just... stop. Please. Go away."

"Dean, come on. Give her some time. You knew this would happen if she found out." Sam's voice sounded again.

There was a loud sound I figured was Dean punching a wall. Then he sighed, "Alivia, I love you. That hadn't changed since the day I freaking met you. Please, I can't lose you again baby." Then a set of foot steps moved away and down stairs.

"Liv? Open the door, munchkin." Sam said sweetly.

I sighed and opened it up for him. He looked me up and down, taking in my puffy red face and eyes.

He hugged and me before saying, "I'm sorry. I told him had needed to tell you. After I remembered everything and was me again, I told him to tell you. I told him this would come back and bite him in the ass."

I nodded, I couldn't hold it against Sam. When all this started he was soulless, then he didn't remember things from when he was soulless. Besides, this is on Dean. "I just, feel so stupid and used. He wouldn't have even come back to me if she hadn't left him. He only came back because she broke his heart. And he never told me. Instead I found out because we ran into her, not because he finally decided to tell me."

"Why don't you go stay downstairs? I'll keep him up in the library and kitchen for the night. Let you think things over without having to look at his face. If it means anything... he does love you, a lot. And he is never as happy as he is when he's with you. But, I will also understand if you decide to leave him and me." He sounded a little sad.

I nodded and looked up at him, "Thanks, Sam. You're such a great friend. I just, need time to think. It makes me sick."

I got sick again before downstairs to the basement. I went into the panic room and laid down on the bed in there.

I woke up twice in the night and got sick. This was awful. Sam heard me puking and brought me saltines and water. I smiled as best as I could, "Thanks, buddy."

"No problem, munchkin. Man, this is pretty hard on you, isn't it?"

I nodded, taking a bite of a cracker before saying, "Yeah, I guess so. I just have no idea what to think. He lied. I'm a rebound."

He chuckled lightly and shook his head.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "What?"

"That's not the way I see it. You feel that way, which I totally understand. But I think that she was the rebound. He went to her house lost, and found a family. Sure he loved them, and he still probably cares about what happens to them, but think about it. When she let him out of his obligation to stay with them and take care of them... he turned right back to you. The girl he has loved for what, five years?"

He was making a good point. I hadn't thought about it from that angle. "I don't know though, Sam. He only got back with me because she was the one to break things off."

"Yeah, well you know Dean. He feels responsible to people, to keep them safe, to take care of them. And with Lisa and Ben, he had made a commitment to be there with them, and look after them. So he was never going to walk away first. Even if it meant trying to pretend he didn't still love you." 

In the morning I was feeling physically better. So, after thinking over things, I went up to look for Dean.

I found him outside shooting at targets. I waited until he was taking out the clip before I cleared my throat and then spoke.

"Dean?" My voice was quieter then I meant it to be, but it was loud enough that he heard me.

He spun around looking surprised. "Liv."

"Um, can we talk?"

He moved over to me quickly as he nodded. "Yeah, please."

We leaned against a near by car in the shade.

I sighed, looking at the ground for a minute before finally looking at those anxious green eyes. "I'm sorry about how I reacted. I just... was so upset. You have to realize how this all looks to me. You lied to me... a lot."

He nodded, "I know, and I take responsibility for that. I shouldn't have, that's not who I am with you. I don't lie to you. But how could I tell you that I was with someone else? That losing you drove me to her? That I loved you so much still, but I was staying with her as long as she needed and wanted me because I owed that to her and her son?"

Shit. Sam was right about it all. 

"Is that really what happened, Dean? If we're going to work this out, then we need to air out everything. So, tell me whatever the truth is, no matter how ugly it gets."

He nodded, "I swear it's true. Yes, I ended up loving her and Ben. Yes, I was done hunting to be with her. Yes, I'd probably still be with her if Sam hadn't come back. But, yes I still loved you the entire time. I was so in awe when I found you again. But I was staying with Lisa and Ben... until she left me. That next night you were so sweet and ready to help me feel better. You made that first move and my world shifted back to how it was always supposed to be. I love you, Alivia. Always have, always will. And I am so sorry that I lied to you. I would change that id I could go back and tell you the truth like you deserved."

Things were feeling better.

"I can't just forgive that you lied to me. Or that you weren't going to tell me, meaning  you were ready to lie to me forever. But, I love you too, Dean. We can work through this eventually, right?"

He moved to cup my face in his hands, standing in front of me slightly pinning me to the car. "Of course, baby. I won't lie to you again. I am so sorry."

"Alright. Then we're okay. I'll work on moving past this."

Three days of puking in the middle of the night later, and Dean asked me as a joke, "Geez, are you knocked up or something, baby?"

I laughed along with him until, suddenly I wasn't laughing anymore. Oh God. Was I?

His face went serious when I stopped laughing, "Liv? Are you?"

"I uh, don't know..."

"Well, should we be worried? Should we be thinking about this being a thing?"

I shushed him, "Let me think." I counted back, trying to remember if I had my period. Nope. At least two months ago. I felt the color leave my face, then watched it drain from his. "I think I might be."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.9K 170 31
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
290K 9K 139
I've started writing Supernatural one-shots!! As always, feel free to request (through private messaging). Still smut free! I do not own any Supernat...
4.7K 121 15
I write supernatural one shots some are gonna bring out some feels so prepare for the ride. I do not own any of the CW characters i just use them to...
537K 11.5K 76
Little stories about Sam x reader. Enjoy~ I don't own any of the characters or Supernatural. But all these stories are mine.