What We Become

De Hardcoreshipper2020

How 'bout you just read the damn book and find out Mais

Chapter 1

59 4 74
De Hardcoreshipper2020

(A/N: The characteristics of the people in the story won't always be true about the person in real life

Also to early readers, Wattpad decided to be a dick and delete my chapters
So yeah, Thanks Wattpad🖤 -_-)
---------------------------------------

Shipper's P.O.V

I slowly woke up. I turned and looked at my digital clock, the bright, blocky, red numbers flashed the time.

'5:38'

I always had a tendency to wake up early, never knew why though. I didn't want to go back to sleep, even though I could very easily do that by closing my eyes for two seconds.

I slowly sat up and got out of bed. The cold morning air smacked me in face, I shivered. I walked over to my closest and picked out a warm, cozy hoodie and went down stairs to do whatever.

(A/N:
Kookie: How the fuck do you keep waking up at the crack of frickin dawn?
Me: Hush, also what are you doing here?
Kookie: I'm just here to comment on shit
Me: Aight)

Since it was still very early, my roommate is most likely still asleep from binge watching k-pop live streams or smt like that. Since I had some time to kill I decided to bake something. My roommate probably won't hear much since she's a deep sleeper too.

I walked to the kitchen and turned the light above the stove on. I looked around for some ingredients, and decided to make cinnamon buns. I put in my headphones and started making them.

~Time skip~

I put the glaze on the last cinnamon bun and looked at my work.

(A/N:
Me: Damn, now I'm hungry
Kookie: You're always hungry -_-
Me: stfu =3=)

Ah, perfect. I looked at the clock on the microwave.

'7:26'

I was still bored so I decided to wake my roommate myself. I walked to her door, and knocked on it. I waited a few seconds and didn't get and answer so I opened the door and peeked inside. I saw her sleeping peacefully with her cat ear headphones still on her head.

'Aww, she looks so peaceful' I thought, smiling evily.

I walk in and went to the side of her bed. I raised my arms in the air, and took a deep breath and . . .

"RIIIIIIIIIISE AND SHIIIIIIIIIINE!!" I yelled as I fell on top of her.

"AHH!!" She shot awake, her headphones falling off and onto the floor. Then she looked at me dead in the eyes with a very annoyed expression on her face.

"Mornin' Sunshine" I said blinking innocently with a cheeky smile on my face. She just sighed.

"I hate you" she said in a monotone voice as she rubbed her eyes.

"Love you too, cuz" I said, winking with a cheeky smile. She just rolled her eyes and pushed me off of her. I gave in and rolled off her to the foot of her bed.

I just laid there on the foot of her bed, with my hands under my head, one leg crossed over the other, with my eyes closed as if nothing happened. She reached over to her nightstand next to her and grabbed her glasses.

"OH SHI-" I squeaked out as I suddenly was pushed off her bed and fell face first on the floor. "Ow. . ." I whined, my voice muffled by the floor.

"Ha! Karma, bitch!" My roommate said with a shit eating grin, looking down at me from her bed. I rolled over so I could face her, then stuck my tongue out at her like a little kid. She just rolled her eyes and laughed. I stood up as she got out her bed and stretched. Then she turned towards me.

"So, I'm assuming you woke me up cuz you're bored?" She asked with an eyebrow raised and her hands on her hips.

"Oh dear cousin, you know me all too well" I said in a fancy-ish voice with my hand on my hip and my other hand on my chest.

"Okay, okay, let's get dressed first; then we'll see what we're gonna do today" She said as she went to her closet to get some clothes.

"Ok, cuz. Oh! Can we be twins today? Pleeeeease" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course, dear cousin" She said, with a smile.

"Yay!" I said happily.

(A/N:
Kookie: Really?
Me: what? We DO look pretty alike
Kookie: fair enough)

You see me and my cousin, Kookie, actually look pretty alike. We both have light mocha skin, super dark brown hair and eyes, and we're pretty much the same height too. We do have differences though. We style our hair differently, and we have different accessories too. Kookie wear glasses and I have a bandaid on my nose to cover a small scar.

(A/N: Picture at the top)

~Time Skip~

After we finished taking our showers. We looked at ourselves in the mirror. We looked fabulous.

(A/N: This is the outfit)

"So, any ideas for breakfast?" She asked as we walked to the kitchen.

"Hm? Oh! I made some blueberry cinnamon buns earlier" I replied, pointing to them as we walked into the kitchen.

"Yes! Your cooking is the best" She complimented me as she grabbed one and bit into it.
"Mmm~ tastes like heaven"

"Heh. Thanks" I said eating one too.

After we finished about half the cinnamon buns, we put them away for later. We walked to the living room, sat on the couch, and started to think of what to do today.

"Umm, how 'bout we go to the mall?" I suggested.

"At 9:48am on a Monday? Yeah, no." She replied, looking on her phone.

"How about. . .the park?" She suggested.

"Nah, too early, besides what would we even do?" I said back, leaning on her while playing a game on my phone.

"Yeah true. . ." She sighed. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" I said as i got up, put my phone in my pocket and walked over to the door. I opened it to be met with no one. I looked down and saw a letter. I picked it up and examined it. It was a simple black envelope with gold edges. It had no contents on the outside.

I closed the door and sat back onto the couch.

"What's that?" She said as she looked up from her phone and looked at the letter in my hands.

"Let's find out" I said as I opened the envelope to reveal the written letter inside. I read the the letter out loud.

Dear, Shipper Heart and Kookie Star

You two are some of the lucky people to be specially picked to be enrolled into the new exclusive high school, WonderRuss High. This school will change your life and open new opportunities for you.

Please come to this address today for orientation at 1:30pm

Address: XXXXXXXX

(A/N:
Kookie: Are those really the best last names you came up with?
Me: I'm tired ok T3T)

"Whoa" Kookie said suprised.

"Kookie, I know what we're gonna do today. " I said.

---------------------------

A/N:

Kookie: Did you really just end the chapter with a Phineas and Ferb reference?
Me: Yes. Yes I did.
Kookie: Was it worth it?
Me: Yes. Yes it was.

Okay, I think I like this beginning more then the last one, so that's good.

See you guys next Wednesday ✌

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8K 429 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
246K 3.5K 90
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
26.4K 1K 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
86.5K 2.1K 57
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...