𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒 │...

By ZuitheRedfox

Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could... More

- [𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 ] -
[Ruby Rose & Y/N L/N]
[The Shining Beacon]
[The Shining Beacon] - [Part 2]
[The First Step]
[The First Step ] - [Part 2]
[The Emerald Forest]
[The Emerald Forest] - [Part 2]
[Players and Pieces]
[The Badge and the Burden]
[The Badge and the Burden] - [Part 2]
[Jaunedice]
[Jaunedice] - [Part 2]
[Forever Fall]
[Forever Fall] - [Part 2]
[The Stray]
[Black and White]
- [𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟐 ] -
[Best day Ever]
[Welcome to Beacon]
[Painting the Town]
[Extracurricular]
[Burning the Candle]
[Dance Dance Infiltration]
[Field Trip]
[Search and Destroy]
[Mountain Glenn]
[No Brakes]
[Breach]
- [𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟑] -
[Round One]
[New Challengers]
[Midnight's Blizzard]
[Midnight's Blizzard - Part 2]
[It's Brawl in the Family]
[Lesson's Learned]
[Never Miss a Beat]
[Fall]
[Beginning of the End]
[Destiny]
[PvP]
[Battle of Beacon]
[Heroes and Monsters]
[End of the Beginning]
[A/N]: The Future of this Fanfic
◁━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▷
[Conclusion]

[A Minor Hiccup]

1.2K 41 26
By ZuitheRedfox

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[E/C] - Eye Color
[H/C] - Hair Color
[A/C/N] - Alternate Costume Name (Yes, I'm giving you freedom to this point)
[S/N] - Semblance Name

.
[A/N - I think I should clarify a few things about the characters and their voices, height, weapons, and Semblances, Vuxulai has a strong German accent, Sebastian speaks with a slight Romanian accent, to the point where it is barely noticeable, and P.G sounds like Krieg from Borderlands 2]

.
<<<O>>>

Y/N Height - [6 FT 2 IN - 1.88 Meters]
P.G Height - [5 FT 9 IN - 1.79 Meters]
Sebastian Height - [5 FT 6 IN - 1.70 Meters] (Smol)
Vuxulai Height - [6 FT 4 IN - 1.9 Meters] (Lightpost)

[A/N - And before anyone says anything about their uncommon height, Cardin is about 6 FT, so... Yeah]

Y/N: - Y/N named his Semblance: [S/N]. It allows him to steal anything from his opponent's attributes, speed, strength, defense, etc. The stolen status will disappear and reappear 3 Hours after Y/N stole them. His power also allows him to steal other semblances. However, the stolen Semblance will disappear after one use, going back to its original owner.

P.G: - P.G named his Semblance: [Beautiful Deformity]. As explained earlier, he can change the shape and size of his bones, creating sharp blades or even armor for himself. His bones can grow from any part of his body and achieve any shape.

And so you have a simple type of imagining them this is P.G's weapons. They're pretty large. The blades reach from his forearm to the tip of his knuckles.  (Keychain Included)

Sebastian: - Sebastian named his Semblance: [Twisted Transistor]. As explained before, it allows him to lock an aim in his opponents. During this, his eyes turn into an aim-like cross, shining in orange while the cross shines gold. Sebastian's semblance not only allows him to lock into his opponents, but it also works as a scope, allowing him to zoom in and out as he pleases. He's also able to lock into multiple targets at once when using both eyes.

Vuxulai - Vuxulai named his Semblance: [Facilier's Orders]. His semblance, just like Qrow's and Clover's, is a semblance that he can't activate/deactivate. His semblance is basically a living shadow that can freely interact with the world by interact with object's and people's shadows. It can detach from Vuxulai, entering other shadows, or even moving through the lightened-up roads.

[A/N - I will be showing other Sebastian's guns at the fic progress. At the moment, you can imagine he uses only his Ěryǔ, the Rifle-Revolver, and this Rapier-Revolver named [Memorii]

[A/N - I'll introduce the rest later. We good? Good. Let's roll]

<<<O>>>

.
[Beacon Academy - Day]
->[Classroom]<-

A bored-looking Weiss sat in Professor Port's class. She leaned forward, keeping a hand in her cheek while staring at a digital clock in front of her. It showed that it was 1 Minute til four. Team BRZD sat in the row on top of Team RWBY's, everyone sitting like they always did. Y/N kept a leg crossed over the other, maintaining his arms crossed. Vuxulai leaned back, keeping both legs on top of the table and the arms behind his back. Sebastian had both legs slightly spread, holding the bench below him and between his legs while leaning forward a bit. P.G leaned forward, keeping his back arched in what seemed an extremely uncomfortable position. It was as if his spine was about to snap at any moment. He had both feet on top of the bench and in front of his body. His chest touched his knees, and his nails were digging in the table in front of him.

Jaune: ["So, Weiss, you know, uh"] Jaune whispered, sliding close to the white-haired girl, who didn't even look at him ["I was thinking, maybe after this, we could go grab a bite to eat"] In the background, Port continued giving his lessons, not minding the position his students were sitting and seemingly blind to them ["And uh, you know, well, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you wanted to make a trip to Vale"] He continued, sending glances at the girl, who still didn't pay attention ["I hear it's awesome!"] Sebastian looked down, shooting a glance down at Jaune ["And maybe after that, we could study together? I mean,0 you're smart, and I'm a, you know..."] The alarm sounds, notifying everyone that the classes reached their end. Weiss perked up with slight surprise.

Port: ["And then I- Oh, uh..."] Port was in the middle of his story, raising his arm as if he was a predator ready to strike his prey before the alarm cut him off ["Timed that one wrong I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time"]

Jaune: ["Weiss? Did you hear me?"] Jaune questioned, looking at Weiss, who's walking away.

Weiss: ["No, no, no, yes"] She replied without even turning at him.

Jaune sighs and smashes his face against the table while Team RWBY passes by him ["Oh..."]

Yang: ["One day"] She said, ruffling his hair.

Vuxulai: ["Tough luck"] He simply replied, walking along with his team while keeping the hands in his pockets ["Keep dreaming, freund"]

.
[Beacon Academy - Day Time]
->[Team RWBY Dorm]<-

Ruby strapped her boots while P.G tightens the choker around his neck. Weiss gripped Myrtenaster's handle while Sebastian straps his rifle to his back. Yang puts on Ember Celica while Vuxulai leans against a wrapped-up Erlösung. Blake fixes the bands on her arms while Y/N buttons up his shirt. Both teams stood in their new uniforms. 

[From Ruby to Yang]
->[Slayer - Snowpea - Intruder - Hunter]<-

Team BRZD also wore alternate costumes. Instead of his usual dark jacket with a red and black flannel coat. Y/N wore a smaller jacket with buttons on its sleeves and a bit of fur on the neck. A white undershirt with a red tie and a dark coat closing on top of it. He wore dark pants with chains on each side, wearing dark leather shoes. 

[Y/N Blacksteel L/N - Alternate Costume]
->[A/C/N]<-

Instead of his greenish-blue turtle neck that exposed his belly and waist, dark pants, and the bands around his arms, Prince Gorgeous wore a plain white shirt that was a bit too big for him. A choker with multiple spikes, glasses, and white pants with white boots with countless spikes around them. He also wore a black leather shirt with black leather gloves. 

[Prince Zomp Gorgeous - Alternate Costume]
->[Necrophiliac]<-

Unlike he always, Sebastian didn't wear his baggy blue shirt and black pants. He wore a white blouse with pockets in the belly with a small black jacket over it. On top of them, a larger greyish-blue jacket. A silver collar around his neck with dark pants and two brown belts on his waist. White boots also present on his feet, and a knife strapped to his leg.  

[Sebastian Royali Zacharie - Alternate Costume]
->[Give me Taboo]<-

Instead of his black jacket, red undershirt, dark gloves, and golden details, Vuxulai wore a white shirt that exposed a bit of his chest with a black coat over it. He wore a leather glove that extended to his elbow on the right arm, wearing a glove with a zipper on his left arm. He wore dark pants along with white and black shoes. He kept his dog tags and his earrings. 

[Vuxulai Dandelion Wolfgang - Alternate Costume]
->[Rewind, Replay & Rebound]<-

Blake: ["I thought that class would never end"] She said while walking forward.

Sebastian: ["Me too, I couldn't understand a thing that Port was saying"] He said, sitting at Weiss' side.

Ruby: ["All right, guys. Today's the day. The investigation begins!"] She excitedly spoke, jumping from her bed, nearly hitting Weiss in the process.

Weiss: ["I'm glad we're taking this so seriously"] She sarcastically spoke, slightly sliding back.

Yang: ["Hey, we got a plan!"] The blonde said, laying on her bed while she looked at Weiss ["That's... Moderately serious"] She spoke, looking to the side.

Ruby: ["Right, everyone remembers their roles?"] She asked, looking around at everyone in the room.

Weiss: ["You and I will head to the CCT tower along with P.G and Sebastian. We'll check the Schnee and Royali records for any other Dust or weapon robberies, or inconsistencies"] She spoke, looking at Ruby before she puts a hand on her hip.

Sebastian: ["Seeing as we're in the family, it shouldn't be much of a problem"] He said, stepping close to Weiss ["It should be easy"]

Y/N: ["The Whitefang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members"] The boy with [E/C] eyes spoke, fixing the gloves in his hand ["Blake and I will try and get into one of them. Hopefully, we can find out what they're planning"]. Y/N said, offering Blake a small smirk.

Yang: ["Vuxy-boy and I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in vale"] She said, jumping from her bed and crossing her arms, standing at Vuxulai's side.

Vuxulai: ["Knowing him, getting information shouldn't be too hard"] He spoke, taking the cigar off his lips and exhaling the smoke, spreading a strawberry smell in the room ["If worse comes to worst..."] Vuxulai gently taps Erlösung at his side.

Ruby: ["Great! We'll meet tonight near Yang to go over what we found"] She said, as always, keeping a small smile on her face ["Let's do this!"]

Sun: ["Yeah!"] 

The blonde monkey appears out of nowhere, standing upside-down outside the window with his legs and arms crossed, hanging by his tail, causing Team RWBY to take a step back while Team BRZD looks at him, unamused.

Y/N: ["Monkey-boy"] Y/N calmly greets, gently pushing his monocle up.

Vuxulai: ["How did ye' get up there?"] he asks, keeping his cigar between his index and middle finger.

Sun: ["Ah, it's easy. I do it all the time"] He said, seemingly having no problems in hanging only by his tail.

Weiss: ["You do WHAT?!"] Slightly upset and surprise, Weiss asked, glaring at Sun.

Sun: ["I climb trees all the time!"] He replied, causing Weiss to narrow her eyes in suspicion ["So... Are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?"] He asked, flipping inside the room.

Blake: ["WE are going to investigate the situation"] She said, taking a step forward ["As two teams"]

Ruby: ["Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to"] The short girl said, gently motioning with her hands.

Sun: ["Pffft, that's dumb"] He dismissively said, waving his hand ["We should always get friends involved! That's why I brought Neptune"] He motions to the window behind him, pointing with his thumb over his shoulder.

Both teams look outside the window, comically stacking on top of the other in the same order of their team's name. Looking outside the window, they see Neptune leaning against the wall while looking down. Noticing everyone, the blue-haired boy looks at them, offering a small smile. 

Neptune: ["'Sup?"] He calmly greets, still smiling.

Y/N: ["How did you even manage to get up here?"] He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Neptune: ["I have my ways..."] He said, shrugging. Soon, he leans his upper body forward a little bit ["Seriously though, can I come inside? We're like, really high up right now"] He asked with a nervous tone, looking down at the ground.

Y/N looks at him, unamused. Everyone, except him, go back inside. He throws his hand forward, wrapping multiple of his wires around Neptune before yoinking him inside. A few moments after, they reunite in a small circle.

Ruby: ["All right. I'll go with Weiss, Sebastian, and P.G. Sun, you can go with Blake, and Y/N"] She explains, walking behind Neptune and pushing him forward ["And Neptune, you can go with Yang and Vuxulai"] She continues moving him. Neptune blinks at Weiss when he passes by her ["Everyone good?"]

Weiss: ["Actually, Ruby"] She said, slightly looking at Sebastian and Neptune for a moment ["Why don't you go with Yang? Ha. After all, she is your sister"] She said after Ruby stops moving Neptune. The red-coat-wearing boy continues stiff as a rock, gently moving back and forth until Yang puts a hand on his arm. 

Ruby: ["But Weiss, who would you go with, then?"] She asks, keeping her open palms at the side of her body.

Weiss: ["Well, I guess Neptune could come with us?"] She suggests, looking to the side. Team BRZD gently glances at Sebastian, seeing him reaching for the knife on his thigh. 

Ruby: She looks at Weiss for a moment before she laughs ["Bhahaha! Nah~"] Ruby said, waving her hand while Neptune gives Weiss a thumbs up.

After that, Ruby and Sebastian walk out of the room, dragging Weiss by the back of her coat.

Weiss: ["But! But-!"]

P.G walks forward, stepping at the door before giving everyone a two-finger salute, walking out right after while Weiss reaches forward.

.
[Beacon Academy - Day Time]
->[CCT Tower]<-

Ruby: ["Wow! I forgot how big the transmit tower looks so close!"] Ruby spoke, excited as always while she walked between Weiss and P.G

P.G: ["You should see the one in Atlas"] He said, walking along with the two others.

Sebastian: ["You've been to Atlas before, P.G?"] He asked, looking around themselves.

P.G: ["A few times before while I looked for a few people"] He said, continuing to walk while keeping both hands in his pockets. His jacket was still unzipped, showing his multiple scars ["Vale's tower is pretty small compared to Atlas'"]

Ruby: ["That was the first one, right?"] She asked, turning to look at P.G

Weiss: ["Correct!"] She proudly said, still walking with them ["They developed the cross-continental transmit system to allow the four kingdoms to communicate with each other"] She explains, continuing to walk in the stone path.

Ruby: ["Ooh, look at me~, my name is Weiss~, I know facts! I'm rich~"] Ruby mocks, causing Weiss to stop in her tracks and put a hand in her hip, glaring at the short-haired girl.

Weiss: ["Don't be a pest!"] She exclaims while Ruby and Sebastian giggle, keeping a hand in their mouth ["Besides, the only reason we're here is because you like the tower so much!"] Weiss turns around, motioning to a small library a bit down the stone path ["We could've just as easily made a call from the library!"] She said while P.G turns his back to the girls, scanning the area around him.

Ruby: ["I know, but it's so cool!"] She excitedly spoke, gently jumping up and down a little ["Oh! I'm going to take a picture!"] She said, taking her scroll from her pocket.

However, Ruby's scroll accidentally slips from her hand, flying forward and tumbling on the ground before it stops near two well-familiar black and neon-green colored boots. The owner of said boots reaches down, grabbing Ruby's scroll, and extends her hand forward, showing it to her.

Penny: ["You dropped this"] She said, keeping her smile on her face.

Ruby: ["Penny?"] She asked in disbelief. In a second, P.G's head turned in a complete 180 while his body remained facing the other side, his smirk disappearing in a second.

Penny: ["Uhh..."] She's caught off guard. P.G instantly runs close to Ruby and the other two.

P.G: ["Penny! Where have you been?! We haven't seen you since the night at the docks!"] He asked, taking a step forward while concern was present in his face.

Penny: ["S - Sorry. I think you're confused..."] She said, taking a step back. Suddenly, she hiccups, tossing the scroll up a bit. Ruby quickly catches it ["Uh, I've got to go!"] She dismisses, turning her back and walking away.

Weiss: ["What was that about?"] He asked, looking at Sebastian, who simply shrugs.

P.G: ["Oh, you're not doing this again, Penny..."] He mutters, showing slight frustration while he clenches his teeth and walks towards the ginger girl ["Oi! Penny!"]

Sebastian: ["What got him so upset? I haven't seen P.G this upset before, which makes me quite worried about him and what he can do..."] He said, frowning while he gently puts both hands in his pockets.

Ruby: ["I don't know"] She admits, taking a short step forward ["But I'm going to find out!"] Ruby continues walking without facing Weiss or Sebastian ["You two go make the call, I'll meet up with you both later!"]

Weiss: ["Huh? Wait!"] She reaches forward in a useless attempt to get Ruby's attention ["Ugh!"] She groans while Sebastian giggles. The black-haired boy turns his back, walking toward the tower.

Sebastian: ["Come on now, Snowflake. We got a call to make~"] He sang, still walking without facing Weiss.

Weiss: ["I've been telling you that for the past 5 Years! Do not call me that, Sebastian!"] She groans, running toward Sebastian, who continues to laugh.

A bit far away, Penny walks down a small fleet of stairs while Ruby follows her along with P.G. Ruby stops a few centimeters in front of Penny, which causes the green-eyed girl to stop.

Ruby: ["Where have you been? It's been weeks!"] She said, a bit out of breath.

Penny: ["It seems you've made a misunderstanding"] She said to Ruby before she continues to walk.

P.G: ["Penny!"] He roared, but the ginger continued walking with turning to him. He clenches his teeth a bit harder, narrowing his eyes ["You're starting to piss me off...!"] He aggressively mutters while foam starts to form in his mouth.

Ruby: ["What?!"] Penny continues to walk down the stairs. P.G growls and continues following her while Ruby slides down the handrail ["Penny... Is everything okay?"] She asked but received no response. Penny continued walking.

P.G: He growls a bit louder, a hand made out of bone bursts through his shoulder, reaching forward and grabbing Penny's arm ["Penny..."] He said, causing the girl to stop ["I know very well what you're doing right now, but I'm not letting it happen again!"] Penny drops her head a bit, Ruby touches P.G's shoulder, causing him to groan and let go of Penny while the hand made of bones goes back inside his shoulder.

Ruby: ["Those guys we fought at the docks, we think they're up to something big..."] She said while walking to Penny and stopping in front of her ["Something bad! I need you to tell me what happened to you that night. Please! As friends"]

Penny: She sighs and looks around. She walks a bit, pulling Ruby and P.G close to her ["It's isn't safe to talk here"] She whispers. P.G narrows his eyes at her, and so does Ruby.

.
[Beacon Academy - CCT Tower]
->[Inside]<-

Inside the place, Sebastian and Weiss walk side-to-side in silence, seeing a few students doing their own thing. Both continue to quietly walk, listening only to a bit of chatter of other students and their own footsteps. Soon, both enter an elevator that closes right after both are inside.

AI: ["Hello, welcome to the CCT. How may I help you?"] The AI asked, causing Weiss to reply instantly.

Weiss: ["We'd like to go to the communication room, please"] She politely and quietly replied, looking down at the side.

AI: ["Absolutely. Could you please place your scrolls on the terminal to verify your identity?"] As they did what the AI asked, it calmly replied ["Perfect. Thank you, Miss Schnee and Mister Royali"]

As the elevator starts moving, Weiss looks down before raising her head. She forces a smile but soon shakes her head and closing her eyes, trying once again, only to sigh and close her eyes. 

However, Weiss opens them after she feels something touching her head. She looks a bit up, seeing Sebastian offering her a warm smile while he gently touches her head. Weiss warmly smiles at him, causing him to give the Schnee a closed-eye smile. After the elevator stops, Weiss and Sebastian walk out of it, approaching a round table. An AI receptionist blinks into existence, looking up at both.

Receptionist: ["Welcome to the Beacon Cross-Continental Transmit Center. How may I help you?"] She politely asked, giving them a smile with their eyes closed.

Weiss: ["I need to make a call to Schnee Company World Headquarters in Atlas"] She said, looking at the receptionist.

Sebastian: ["I would like to contact the Royali Company World Headquarters, also in Atlas, please"]

Receptionist: ["Absolutely"] She continues, typing a few keys on her keyboard ["If you two could head over to Terminal 3 and 4, I'll patch you through"] She said, once again offering a cute smile with her eyes closed.

Weiss/Sebastian: ["Thank you"] They said while Weiss offers her a cute smile of her own before they walk away.

Soon, they continued walking, passing by a few students doing their own things on the computers, from contacting their parents to talking to friends and even lovers. They sat down at each other's side. Weiss sighs and gains a solemn look while Sebastian looks at her. Soon, he faces the screen of his own computer, a slightly worried expression appearing on his face before shaking his head and smiling.

Secretary: ["Thank you for calling the Atlas- oh, Miss Schnee"] The blue-eyed girl said before she looks at Weiss ["Would you like me to patch it through to your father? I think your sister Winter might be here as well"]

Secretary - 2: ["Thank you for Calling the Atlas- oh, Mr. Royali"] A male voice came from Sebastian's computer. He smirks and gives them a small wave ["Good afternoon. Would you like me to patch you through to your sister?"]

Weiss: ["No, thank you. I was actually wondering if you could find some files for me"] She spoke, once again getting a cute smile.

Sebastian: ["It won't be necessary, but do say hi to them for me. I just need you to get me a few files, if possible, Walter"] He said, keeping a polite smile and a leg crossed over the other.

Weiss/Sebastian: ["I've compiled a shortlist"] They simultaneously said, taking their scroll and placing it on a scanner.

Walter: ["Hum... If you don't mind, what will you use this for?"]

Secretary: ["I see"] She said, looking at Weiss' list ["If you don't mind... May I ask what this is for?"]

Weiss/Sebastian: ["School project"] The replied with innocence, having a small smile.

Secretary: ["Um, there are some sensitive documents on this list, ma'am"] She said with a slightly worried tone.

Weiss: ["Well then, I'll be sure to treat them with care"] Weiss replied, quickly getting rid of any problems.

Secretary: ["Right... Very well. The data is being transferred to your scroll now"]. She said with a slightly worried smile.

Sebastian: ["Wonderful!"] He replied to the man on the screen, gently putting his palms together ["This will be all, then!"]

Secretary: ["Are you sure you wouldn't like me to patch you through your father before you go?"] She asked, causing Weiss' smile to drop instantly. 

Weiss: ["Yes, I'm sure"] She replied, closing her eyes and faking a smile.

Secretary: ["Well then, having a nice day!"] She said, ending the transmission. Weiss' forced smile instantly drops into a frown.

Seeing this, Sebastian gently puts a hand on her shoulder while taking his scroll back. He smiles at Weiss, causing the white-haired girl to smile along with him.

.
[Vale - Noon]
->[Streets]<-

An anxious-looking Penny stands on the sidewalk, looking around with anxiety. That is, until a hand gently taps her shoulder, causing her to jump. 

Both Penny and Ruby smile at each other while P.G stands behind the shorter girl. Soon, the three start walking in the streets with P.G standing between both girls.

Penny: ["I wish I could help you two. But I don't know anything about those men"] She said, looking up at P.G before looking down at Ruby.

P.G: ["And what happened to you that night? We were all together when you entered that dark car and disappeared!"] He said, having a slightly concerned expression ["Were you kidnapped?!"] He asks, multiple small spikes of bones appearing on his cheeks and neck.

Penny: ["Oh, no!"] She quickly replied, causing P.G's spikes to disappear ["Nothing like that!"]

Ruby: ["Well then, where did you go?"] The girl interrupted, looking at Penny.

Penny: ["I've never been to another kingdom before. My father asked me not to venture too far"] She explained, causing P.G to nod his head gently ["But, oh, you have to understand, my father loves me very much!"]

P.G: ["That is true"] He said, looking at Ruby ["He's a great guy, damn good at building stuff, too. He just worries a lot about Penny"]

Ruby: ["Believe me, I know the feeling"] She said, looking up at Penny before looking at P.G ["Do you?"]

P.G: ["It's weird"] He said, clutching his chest slightly ["I have this feeling that I know someone who does worries a lot about me, but I simply can't remember who it is!"] He said in annoyance before looking at Penny ["But, why not let us know you were okay?"]

Penny: ["I, was asked, not to talk to you"] She explained, causing P.G's eyes to narrow a bit ["Or Weiss, or Blake, or Yang. Anybody, really"]

Ruby: ["Was your dad that upset?"] She once again asks.

P.G: ["No, it couldn't be him"] He said, roughly scratching his chin ["He would never do something like that, I'm sure"]

Ironwood: ["The AK130 has been a standard security model of Remnant for several years"] They heard his voice. Stopping in a corner, they peek, seeing an A.I of Ironwood standing in the middle of a small platform on a square area ["And they have done a fine job, wouldn't you agree? Wouldn't you agree?"] At his side stood two metal containers with Atlas' logo, along with 3 Robots in front of both.

P.G: ["The hell's going on there?"] He asked, narrowing his eyes while looking at Ironwood.

Ironwood: ["But, the kingdom of Atlas is a kingdom of innovation. And fine, well, that's just not good enough, is it?"] He asked with a small smile. The metal containers open, revealing better-looking robots inside them ["Presenting, the Atlesian Knight 200!"] 

Everyone watching his presentation starts clapping. P.G narrows his eyes a bit more, humming while he stares at Ironwood.

P.G: ["I've seen you before, but were?"] He asked himself in his thoughts.

Ironwood: ["Smarter, sleeker and admittedly, a little less scary"] He said while the robots start doing various poses ["These models will become active later this year, but they won't be alone! Now, the Atlesian Military has always supported the idea of removing men from the dangers of the battlefield. However, there are still many situations that undoubtedly require a human touch"] He spoke, still looking at everyone in front of him.

Penny: ["Ruby, P.G..."] She said, nervous ["P.G?"] She asked, noticing his intense stare.

P.G's eyes went wide for a moment. Inside his mind, an image flashes. It shows a human figure tied up, connected to many tubes. Everything around it was a pure void. The more they begged, the more they hurt them. He grabs his head in pain, clutching his eyes and leaning against the wall. Penny instantly checks on him while Ironwood continues talking.

Ironwood: ["So, our kingdom's greatest minds, in cooperation with the Schnee Dust Company and the Royali Weapon Company are proud to introduce..."] Suddenly, the image of a giant robot replaced Ironwood's A.I ["The Atlesian Paladin! Now we couldn't have them here for you today. But these mechanized battle suits will defend the borders of our kingdom within the year!"]

Penny: ["Ruby..."] She called once again, receiving no answer from the girl, who's stumbled a bit in pure amazement ["P.G?"] She asks for him while he remains with his head against the wall in pain ["Maybe we should go somewhere else..."]

Suddenly, two Atlesian Soldiers look in their direction. One of them points directly at Penny, who narrows her eyes before running across the street into an alleyway.

Ruby: ["Penny?"] She asks, turning around and seeing the green-eyed girl running ["Wait! Where are you going?!"] She turns around, looking at the two soldiers running toward them. She grabs P.G by the arm, dragging him along with her into the alleyway.

Soldier: ["Down here, they went this way!"] The soldier said, motioning to his partner after the three younger ones took a curve and left the alleyway, quickly running to another one.

As the soldiers continued running, they stop for a moment after a car almost hits them. The driver hits the break right before they could hit the soldier. Seeing them incoming once again, Ruby looks up, seeing a bunch of boxes stacked on top of a wooden platform. She uses Crescent Rose, quickly activating it and slashing at the boxes, causing them to fall after she and P.G passed. Seeing Penny far from them, Ruby jumps and runs in the wall, gathering momentum while P.G suddenly starts running in all fours. Ruby uses Petal Burst to dash and grab Penny, putting both her feet in the wall.

Ruby: ["This way!"]

She said, for some reason, Ruby had a tough time trying to lift Penny. She zooms forward with P.G not so far from them, still running like an animal. They continued running, leaving a trail of slight destruction behind. Ruby's arms give due to Penny's supernatural weight, and with so much momentum, Ruby loses control, rolling in the ground before finds herself in the middle of the street. She slowly sits up, shaking her head in dizziness. The loud sound of a truck horn catches her attention. She stands up and quickly turns around, seeing the truck almost hitting her. But as the truck was about to hit her, Penny pushes Ruby out of the way, easily stopping the truck dead in its tracks.

Penny puts the car down, receiving a weird look from Ruby.

Penny: ["Are you okay?!"] She asked the shopkeep inside the truck, who shakily nods. Penny looks at Ruby, seeing her confused stare ["Umm... Uh..."] She looks around, seeing people looking at her.

Ruby: ["Penny, come back!"] She said after Penny rushed past her, hitting her shoulder. P.G stops in his tracks, looking at Penny running away. He sighs, looking at the destruction in the road before he runs after the ginger.

Penny: ["Uhh... Uhm..."] She hums, looking around, confused.

Ruby: ["Penny, please! What is going on?!"] She asked the green-eyed girl ["Why are you running? How did you do that?!"] She questioned, motioning back to the road.

Penny: ["I - I can't! Everything's fine!"] She said, obviously nervous. She hiccups once again before she continues ["I - I don't want to talk about it!"] Penny hugs herself, hiccuping once again.

P.G: ["Penny"] He said, getting her attention. She looks behind her, seeing P.G standing there ["Please, let us help you. Ruby deserves to know"]

Penny: ["No, no, no, no! She wouldn't understand!"] She dismissed, causing P.G to sigh while she lowers her head and puts her hands together.

Ruby: ["Penny, please! Let me try! You can trust me! You can trust us!"] She said, giving a step forward. Penny bites her lip, looking up at P.G, who nods at her.

Penny: ["You're my friend, right?!"] She quickly asked, turning to look at Ruby and approaching her ["You promise you're my friend?"]

Ruby: ["I promise"] She said, giving Penny a short nod.

Penny: ["Ruby..."] Penny starts. She nervously looks at P.G over her shoulder. He nods, giving her a really small smile ["I'm not a real girl..."] She said, showing her metallic hands.

<<<O>>>

[A/N - And there's that! I hope you guys enjoyed it. There was not a lot of Y/N in this chapter, but I could at least use that to give you all some hints about P.G's backstory. You have any theories yet? If so, I'd love to hear them! Anyway, hope you all enjoyed it!"]

[Published in - 11/18/2020]
[Word Count - 5.386]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 261 16
I don't own RWBY, BlazBlue, or any images or videos used in this story, they belong to their respective owners. Also, this story is going to be headi...
137K 2.3K 65
"You are special, but you just do not see it yet." "What do you mean?" "You were destined to be a huntsman from the minute you were borne to this wor...
743 29 14
Two children find themselves lost in a dangerous world. They must take care of each other and hope they are never discovered by the forces that have...
32.1K 525 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...